The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the Cicadas cry

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

When the Cicadas cry Empty
PostSubject: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am

The year is 2011, the past year on the fourth of September there was a 7.1 earthquake that shocked the south Island of New Zealand. Thankfully no one was killed but some serious damage was done, it is February of 2011 now and unbeknownst to anyone the clock is ticking down on the quake that will change it all. Meet our characters, they end up being thrown together after the quake and find that they begin having flash backs of another life and another time when they are around each other. Will the small band of heroes survive the apocalyptic conditions or will they succumb to the death, everything will be revealed when the Cicadas cry

Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 10:46 am

Rose made her way through the mall refusing to move out of the way for men who seemed to think that they didn't need to move out of the way. Coming to the music store she entered it her backpack slung over one shoulder, her long ginger hair was back in a windswept look. Moving over to the CD section she began flipping through the CDs with her long fingered hands, she was searching for the new Album of her favourite band that had just gotten back together. Her ears were pierced but had no earrings in them, her pale green eyes were narrowed flipping through the Cds thoughtfully.

The scruffy dressed man in a beanie sat outside the doors strumming away on his old battered accoustic guitar strumming on it his case out so people could toss him some coins. The man was an artist and sold his paintings in the sunday markets, he scraped by and generally was considered to be homeless.

Getting cornered behind a bar where she worked part time Lana raised her eyebrows, the people here knew her as Lana although the Police that she worked with from time to time knew her real name. Although she had made it clear that she preferred Lana, swinging her shoe up she smirked as it connected with the mans nether regions "Rude" was all she said before she continued on
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:45 am

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Single / Shop / With: Rose
Joshua looked up from what he was reading as someone came in. He set the binder down, looking over the red-haired girl for a moment. Standing, he headed over to her, "Afternoon." He smiled at her, "Can I help you find anything?" He had a sort of charm to him, a friendliness, he seemed open. That helped a lot when trying to sell things.

Thomas Keits, Student, 22, Single / Street / With: Haytham
Thomas was walking down the street, a book in one hand as he muttered to himself. He'd never been the best at math but, he had to keep his grades up. Study study study. He sighed, and looked up from the book about advanced mathematics. Music caught his attention, singing and guitar. He glanced towards the direction it was coming from, seeing the man there. He pulled out some change, however much he had in his pocket, and walked over, tossing it into the case.

Liam Talbot, Police, 32, Divorced / Street / With: Lana
Liam raised an eyebrow at her as she exited the bar. He gave a sigh, dropping his cigarette to the ground, stamping it out with his boot. "Afternoon, Lana." Most didn't really like the girl but, he had more patience than just about everyone. He could have a conversation with her, if needed. Currently, he was just on a break.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:53 am

She glanced up with pale green eyes that sparked with fire "Yes, Im looking for Save rock and Roll, Fall out Boys newest Album" she watched him carefully as she naturally did around al males. At least here in New Zealand things weren't as bad as they were in her home town, suppressing a shudder she waited for the tall mans reply. Rose by her very nature was short, she however had the opinion that she was jst the right size and everyone else had giant blood in em.

Dark eyes flicked up at the sound and a quiet smile appeared on his face, this Haytham was more quiet and withdrawn mainly because of his dark looks repelled most people. Finishing the song he held onto the guitar and said in his low velvety voice "Thank you"

Hearing the familiar southern drawl she turned raising her eyebrows "James Talbot, what a surprise" she smirked mockingly. Oh what did they have for her now, ever since they had begun working with her instead of against her when she helped them solve a crime a few years back they had been sending this man to deal with her, he had been the one to bring her in. As a result he was the only one who could speak to her from there without the urge to shoot her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:14 pm

Joshua raised an eyebrow, thinking it over. He looked down at the CDs, index finger trailing over a few briefly before he stopped on one. He flipped the ones in front of it forward, glancing at the cover before yanking it out and handing it to her with a smile. "Save Rock and Roll." His accent seemed to lace the words lightly. "I wasn't aware that Fall Out Boy had gotten back together, so much for being knowledgeable about the store I work in."

Thomas returned the smile. "You're very good." Thomas wasn't the sort to ever be deterred by a person's looks. He'd be friends with anyone, if they'd let him. He tilted his head a moment, thinking, "You do paintings, right? I think I've seen you before at the market." He shrugged a little, his hands in his pockets, "I might be wrong on that, though."

Liam gave a sigh, "Liam. James was my father." He'd always hated being named after his father. At least they had different middle names. He rolled his shoulders a little, thinking. He knew she'd be expecting him to be here for something. "Just passing through, thought I'd say hi."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:25 pm

She took it nodding "mhmm, quite recently as a matter of fact" she was waiting for the unnaturally tall man to make a comment about her love of the 'out dated' band. On her jacket there was a badge that read "Hello Dean" pale green eyes watched him from her fine boned face.

Haytham nodded "yes, Not many people know my paintings though, i am to get one into the art gallery so that it will be more public attention" he smiled slightly his longish hair for a male sticking out from underneath hsi gray beanie. He wore a dark purple shirt, a jacket over that then a long warm trench coat.

Lana smirked slightly "saying hi? my twisted prune of a heart leaps in joy" she told him sarcastically. She began walking heading to her small house that was down the way a little. Her chocolate locks framing a expressive face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:46 pm

Joshua nodded a bit, "Good bit of information for me to have, I guess." He smiled at her before flipping through the CDs briefly, checking that they were organized. As he did so, he questioned, "Castiel?" It was a simple name but, if she knew it, she'd know what he was asking about.

Thomas sighed, "That's the shame with art. It has nothing to do with talent, all about luck. Being 'discovered'." He motioned to the guitar, "Same goes for music." He pulled a hand from his pocket to rub the back of his neck, "Sorry, I'm betting most people don't try and strike up a conversation with you..."

Liam watched her leave with a raised eyebrow. He turned away, giving a sigh, and headed towards the station.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 12:52 pm

"sorry you've mistaken me for the other angel, the one in the dirty trenchcoat who's in love with you" she replied a smile appearing on her face. she began to make her way over to the counter to purchase the CD, fishing out a battered wallet that had a devils trap embossed on it she placed the money on the counter.

Haytham smiled "not many people do, its nice to have a change" he tilted his head to the side slightly, he was aware that he looked like a hobo but he wasn't technically. He had a patch of land, a hose and a place to sleep, besides home was were you felt at home. he carried most of his stuff in an old duffle bag that was sat behind his guitar case.

Lana glanced over her shoulder with a smirk "oh not going to acompany me then? its a dangerous place out there"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:13 pm

Joshua laughed quietly, smiling. He wandered over to the counter, pushing aside  the binder that read 'The Tempest - William Shakespeare (Trinculo)' and, at the bottom, had the name 'Joshua Harrison'. "I'm betting I surprised you with that one." Josh didn't look like a geek, like anyone who would normally be found watching Supernatural or Doctor Who, nor did he look like a guy who would own a Shakespeare script. He took the CD, scanning it and then the money, punching something into a computer, getting the change out and handing it to her. "Bag?"

Thomas motioned briefly to a spot about a foot from Haytham against the wall before moving over to it and sitting down. "Change can often be good, yes." He set the advanced mathematics textbook in his lap, drumming his fingers on it for a couple of seconds. He looked over at the other man and smiled. "I'm Thomas, by the way."

Liam rolled his eyes slightly before turning around, an eyebrow perked. He headed towards her, watching her curiously, "And, why would you want me to accompany you? We both know you're capable of defending yourself."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:27 pm

She ignored his things, it wasn't any of her business, she shook her head at the bag question tucking the CD into her backpack. Her name tag from work that read Rose on it fell out onto the counter, her bag was pretty much full with her work clothes and general folders from class. She picked it up avoiding his gaze and shoved it into her bag forcing the angsty zip shut. She shrugged "At least you aren't studying Romeo and Juliet, i hate that story it only just ranks above twilight"

"Haytham Richards" the velvet toned man replied, plucking at the strings of his guitar he watched him "Math? i stopped doing that as soon as i could, never had the right brain for it" he smiled faintly.

Lana smirked "Oh come now, you went out of your way to swing by my work. From the looks of it you're on a two hour break, i could do with some company, and you're th eonly one who puts up with me and my loveable self" she explained calmly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:41 pm

Joshua chuckled a little, "That is a terrible play. Not romantic in the least, more creepy." He looked down at the tag, reading the name before she put it up and then glanced over at the binder, "I'm, uh, not studying it. It's my script, I'm playing Trinculo in it." He seemed quite pleased with the role. It was a main character but, it wasn't a lead. "I am one of the lucky few who can say that I have never read or seen Twilight." He grinned at her.

Thomas smiled at him, offering his own last name, since he learned this man's, "Keits." It was a strange last name and he knew it was. He pat the book and sighed, "I don't have that option. Have to keep going til I'm out." He looked down at it with a sigh, "And, at this rate, that could be awhile..."

Liam rolled his eyes, "I didn't go out of my way to go anywhere. Your work was along the way, I saw you coming out of it, I said hello." He gave a sigh, looking over at her, "Well, when you put it that way, how can I refuse?" He smirked a bit, though his tone remained fairly monotonous.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 1:49 pm

Rose smirked "Alex and I went to see it just so we could laugh at how bad it was" she raised her eyebrows slightly as she listened to him talk about his script "oh? nice, i can't act for shit" she frowned suddenly why on earth was she having a conversation with a perfect stranger as if she had known him her entire life.

Haytham looked curious "Damn, well if you ever want to learn painting you can always drop by here, im normally here during the mornings and then in the afternoons i go over to Hagley park to paint" he chuckled slightly the chords falling from his guitar easily.

Lana smirked walking along, she lived within waking distance of her place thankfully. Soon she stopped outside a small relitavly normal looking place, she walked up and opened the door with a lockpick always keeping a policy to unlock her doors by lockpicking them. The living room was spacious and well kept, there were several maps on one wall with various push pins and the like. There was an old oak desk with an office chair, the desk was messy and filled with all kinds of papers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Joshua smiled brightly, leaning on the counter a bit. He had no clue who Alex was, or even if this person was male or female, since the name could be used for either. He nodded a bit, "I can act fine... I can't lie very well off stage but, something seems different between the two." He stood, grabbing the script and stuffing it into a black backpack that rested beside a guitar case.

Thomas smiled, looking over at him, "Well, I'll warn you now, I'm horrible with art." He shrugged a bit, knowing he wasn't the most creative or talented of people. It was one of the reasons he was having so much trouble with finding a degree... he was sort of just okay at everything and great at nothing, besides sports. "I might take you up on it, though... good distraction from, well, everything."

Liam followed along, hands clasped behind his back. He raised an eyebrow as she picked the lock to her front door, "Wonderful breaking and entering skills..." He stood just inside the door, "Remind me... why am I in your house, again?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:26 pm

She nodded before she looked at the clock "oh shit" she swore with annoyance "Im going to be late for work" she glanced over at Joshua "laters" she turned and charged out of the shop in her normal bullheaded way men had to get out of her way rather than her get out of their way.

Haytham tilted his head "If you're trying to force out a degree that won't work, find what you love and then... just do that. Thats what i did" he smiled slightly looking down at his guitar "I get by by selling my paintings and busking" he shrugged "its worth it in my mind"

She glanced up from where she had dumped her bag "you've been here before?" she smirked mockingly "If you're worried that we're stopping here we aren't" she walked out of the room returning with a wallet that she stuffed into her back pocket. With a hand she shoved him out of the door way and picked the lock shut behind her "Coffee culture?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:46 pm

Thomas smiled at him. The words were nice and, obviously, this man had been able to make them work enough to get by. He looked down at the book, "Yeah, more like my parents were forcing a degree. I can tell you now, I would make an awful doctor." He laughed a little. "I'm not sure what interests me..." He looked back over at Haytham with a small smile. It was odd, how open he was being. He was normally pretty open with strangers but, this was going beyond that. The man with the guitar was just... easy to talk to, he guessed.

Liam sighed as he was shoved, "The 'again' was to the 'remind me' not to me being in your house." He raised an eyebrow at her, "Why don't you carry that on you?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 2:56 pm

Getting to the staff changing rooms she pulled on her uniform making sure that the badge was on right she stuffed her bag into her locker before slipping a stick of gum into her mouth and walking out to her favorite check out. Number 8, her lucky number.

Haytham laughed softly "parents huh? they sound quite over bearing" he nodded his head in thanks as someone tossed a couple of coins into his guitar case. He sighed looking at the large clock before he began packing up his guitar humming to himself.

Lana smirked "i have different wallets for different things" the intricate woman laughed mockingly "hope im not hurting your little brutish brain" she made sure her door was locked before slipping the lock picking kit away and walked along the pavement humming.

Tobe flicked his fingers over the keys with an expert look to him, he was sitting in the kitchen with a mug of soup playing League of Legends with his usual username of Historynut. Waiting for a team to load he sipped at his soup with a bored look to his handsome features
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:20 pm

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Single / Shop / With: --
Joshua signed out of work, turning it over to a man named Darren, who's shift it was right after his. He slung the backpack and the guitar case over his shoulder, pulling out a piece of paper with a brief list of things he either wanted or needed. There wasn't much on the list, at all. A couple of standard things (bread, milk) and then a couple of odd things (beef jerky, strawberries, cheesecake).

Thomas gave a long sigh, "Yeah, they are..." He watched the person toss the coins in, eyes following them briefly as he scanned the people on the street. He looked back over as Haytham stood.

Liam shook his head, sighing. Sometimes he wondered why he actually put up with Lana. Recently he'd been having odd dreams involving her. They went similar to his capture of her except it was more than obviously in the 1700s. It was strange. He followed her silently, hands behind his back as usual.

Alex Lundburg, Student, 21, Single / His Room / With: --
Alex drummed his fingers on the desk as he waited. It was his first Co-op vs AI game in awhile but, he figured he could do it. His character, Dryad Soraka, appeared above the username 'Lundburger'. He'd missed playing Soraka, she could be such a little bitch in a fight. He was aggressive with her, turning the character that was normally a support into quiet the farmer and damage dealer, while still keeping his lane-mate healed, of course. His eyes scanned the names of those on his team. It looked like he was going bottom lane with 'Historynut'.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:35 pm

Rose chewed on her gum contentedly as she waited for someone to arrive at her checkout, the familiar sound of the scanners beeping and bad music blurring into the backround as she zoned out. She had pulled her ginger hair back into a ponytail that it had to be as it was longer than her shoulders.

Haytham pocketed the money clipping his case shut and holding it in one hand, he raised his eyebrows "be free then" he told him simply before he began to head down to catch the bus to the park. Leaving his spot he walked over to the bus stop and stood there waiting.

Lana smirked walking along, she had been having dreams of being locked in cells with a golden coin and the same man behind her watching her. She assumed that it was either visions from another life, which she generally didn't believe in or just her mind romancing again. Her mocking mask was well formed and hard to read the emotions behind it.

Choosing Ashe Tobe moved his mouse around on the screen a little, after this game he would go back to desgining the weapons for a friend. He shook his head, eh, he wasn't a big fan of this game he preferred TF2 or some of the other single player games on his computer. Tobe wasn't much of a team player, exiting out of the game he pulled up TF2 choosing the blue team sniper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 3:56 pm

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Single / Store / With: --
Joshua arrived at the Pak & Save, grabbing a basket. He moved through the store quickly, grabbing the five oddly matched items on his list. He paused a moment at the alcohol section, grabbing a bottle of rum on a whim. With that, he headed to the checkouts, raising his eyebrow in amusement as he saw the girl who'd been in his shop on Lane 8. He headed over there, noting that it was, in fact, empty. Setting the basket down, he grinned a bit, "Hello, there." He pulled out his wallet so that he could show her his ID for the alcohol.

Thomas smiled a bit, waving as the man left. He looked down at the book and rubbed at his neck, sighing. After a moment, he pushed himself onto his feet, heading along his original path, book opening as he resumed reciting various bits.

Alex let out a groan as he read the words 'Historynut has left the game.' He threw his hands up, pushing back in his rolling computer chair, "Great, well, there goes the match. I hope you get banned for leaving." He sighed, rolling back towards the desk, closing LoL, and flipping through his games folder, looking rather bored. None looked interesting so, he popped open Steam to flip through those. He tilted his head a little as he saw TF2. That would work. He opened it, Red team, Medic. He still had his same username, the one he used for everything, unless it was taken.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:06 pm

She raised her eyebrow, the badge on her uniform blaring her name out embarrisingly. She loathed her name, hate hate hated it. What the hell was a kind of name like Roseadora it was as bad as Tonks's name from harry potter, she began scanning his items "Greetings once more" she replied out of habit. Her left arm twitched and she flinched slightly, owe it felt like her arm was being sawen off. When she glanced at her arm it looked like it wasnt there before her head cleared, she swayed slightly holding a hand to her head before she smacked herself over the head "woah trippy" she muttered before she bagged Joshuas items "here you are sir" she told him not looking at him.

Lana sat down in a cafe sipping at her Iced chocolate watching Liam with evaluating eyes, hmm he was hiding something today and that of course made her interested to see what it was. But what plagued her most of all was how she had not driven off this rather persistent guy.

Finding a good position for his character he set down to wait looking through the lense to find a red character in his sights he shot and smirked "head shot" was all he said, dipping his bread into the soup he chewed on it thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Single / Store / With: Rose
Joshua blinked as he noticed the flinch and her putting her hand to her head was fairly obvious. "Are you all right?" He took the bag, watching her. "And, since this is our second time running across each other in one day, it's Josh, not sir." He smiled at her a bit, still looking a bit concerned.

Liam drank what was, quite probably, scalding hot coffee. He'd ignored the 'caution:hot' warning, not really feeling he needed it. He raised an eyebrow at her, setting it down, "What's so interesting?"

Alex verbally growled as he saw the familiar name, 'Historynut'. Whether it was the same person, or not, he didn't care. He silently vowed to do everything in his power to get this player killed many... many... many times.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:28 pm

She blinked "yeah yeah im fine, just random stuff happening up in the ole noggin" she charged him and handed him his receipt watching him with green eyes. She shrugged her shoulders forcing her lips up in a smile, what she had seen had spooked her and she wanted to go home and talk to Alex about it.

"you're hiding something, something you don't want me to find out" she replied watching him with those hard green eyes. She had always taken great care to hide away her past around Liam sensing that he wouldn't be so forgiving if he found out that she had killed her abusive father and what she had done with the body.

Seeing the same name from before the mans misty gray eyes narrowed, oh this was war, luckily for him the other player had chosen the medic. Hehehehe, the medics weapons were generally pretty weak and no match for the snipers superior powers

Haytham caught the bus and soon got to Hagley park, setting his things up he sat down and began to paint the brilliant summer colors onto the canvas
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Single / Store / With: Rose
Joshua nodded slightly, sighing as he took the receipt, "I'll see you around." He smiled at her, sliding the receipt into the bag before adjusting the strap on his guitar case and heading out of the store towards his flat.

Liam chuckled, meeting the green eyes with his own brown ones, "Everyone is hiding something, my dear. We wouldn't be human if we weren't." He sipped at the coffee, smirking. He kind of liked this, having something she couldn't figure out. It was fun.

Alex was following the blue sniper rather determinedly. No matter if he died or not, he would come straight back, pestering the other player s he tried to kill him. Historynut had made a not so powerful enemy today!
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 4:51 pm

When the game was over Tobe changed his name to something along the lines of M&Ms. Choosing spy he started the new game snickering sneakily, he would find this Lundburger and destroy them. Making himself go invisible he began sneaking around searching for him.

Lana smirked slightly "oh?" she sipped at her drink noting the dark rings under his eyes "Something to do with your dreams" she stated suddenly "unsettling ones" she raised her eyebrows wondering if she was correct. She was fairly certain she was.

Rose nodded "yeah spose we will, it is a supermarket after all" she told him before resigning herself to another long shift.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Liam raised an eyebrow at her. "No. Nothing unsettling." He took another sip of the coffee, only being able to tell that it was cooling by the change in taste. "Have you had any?"

Alex glanced around, not seeing 'Historynut' any longer. He'd picked a soldier this time. He relaxed a bit, playing as he normally did. The other player had already set him pretty on-edge, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the Cicadas cry
Page 1 of 25Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: