The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Skies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Black Skies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:59 pm

First topic message reminder :

One freaking disaster after another, an earthquake, a tsunami, what is next? How about a gas transforming all who come into contact with it to become zombies? One thing after another leads this small group of people into situations they may have not issued had ever happened, then again they might have.

Characters
Rose
Jet
Avaline

Antonio
Diego
Ruben

Last edited by Bane on Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/

AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 6:54 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The brute rolled his eyes, this female knew too much and he didn't like it. Setting himself down he raised his arms in a simple gesture. "As any lazy tailor would say, Suit yourself." the male smirked and closed his eyes momentarily, he wanted to get the idea of dying people and suffering out of his head. He couldn't stand that, not at all. On the outside however he seemed indifferent to the world, just so uncaring about what was going on, and truly this is how he wished to feel. He wanted to be a cold creature but that was physically impossible as well. The male was feverishly hot, but he kind of liked it. Went to prove he could never be cold hearted or cold for the matter. "N need to worry? I do believe there is much to worry about Miss. Lana." He turned his stormy gray gaze on her before looking away. Distracting his mind he sought of Azazel, he wanted to know more about the little shadow.

Ruben Mogck
Ruben shrugged, "So we won't have rushing waters take us away never to be seen again," Ruben said this quite casually in comparison to how he felt about it. "But what about everything else, by the looks of it, my place is a pile of rubble by now." Now that he really didn't care about, all he owned was two weeks worth of clothing, a wallet and of course Rooster. "You Lana, should be worried about that arm, infection sets in quick. I don't think my shirt will keep bacteria away too well." He still had on a regular white t shirt and his dark jeans, which now without the long overshirt revealed not just a belt but a holster too, packed with bullets.

Antonio Zamorano
With that, Antonio turned tail and looked around. Nothing to the left, nothing to the right and with that he was off. His long legs carried his tall, lanky frame through the debris as he basically skipped around and up the hillside and in short time he had hopped up onto the other rock, above Diego's head. "Alls quiet out there." He sounded grim and his voice matched the darkened skies.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 7:04 pm

Avaline
"worry for me? oh im touched" she replied, folding her arms she narrowed her eyes out over the city "tsk, the warm boy who wants to be cold and the cold woman whos temperature is like the grave - called it" she flicked her dark green gaze to Antonio, and raised an eyebrow before a rumbling made her start slightly, she reached out her good hand and swiftly she jerked Ruben back, where he had been standing only seconds before the earth slid down in an earthslide "safer in the hills genius?" those words were directed toward Diego. Letting go of the mans collar she turned her head sharp dark eyes moving around assessing threats "Don't bother thanking me Ruby, you're more in my Debt now" she flicked her dark eyes over to Diego "I would suggest that we head out of these mountains, through the city and onto the plains where nothing is likley to fall on your head nor give way underneath Rubys Feet"

Rose
Rose clambered up through the thick gorse that surrounded the small grove she winced feeling the thorns rake open her skin. Finding the shack that was hidden within a huge old flax plant that she had cleared the dead center out of she sat down and sighed before she rummaged through the wooden supply chest that she had set there. Pulling out a bar of food she began eating it silently

Tiana
Jet appeared out of the shadows with a noise Azazel floated over to her nuzzling her, she spoke in a hissing voice to him and he replied in the same language. Perfect black eyebrows raised and pale blue eyes flicked over to Diego before down to Azazel, her tone changed and Azazel made quiet noises before she appeared to forgive him. Jet glanced up and her expression changed to a cold loathing as she saw the woman, she drew her self up and proceeded to ignore her
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:54 am

Diego De La Rosa
The large male turned his head towards Lana, or whatever her name was and scowled quietly. He didn't like her knowing so much about him, no be had ever taken the time to know him and now someone did but used it for their own game. No, Diego didn't like it one bit. As the earth shook beneath them again he stayed where he was, maybe he too would slide down the hill and disappear. Instead Antonio slipped off the boulder and onto his lap until it finally stopped. "Comfortable? Get off." He pushed the other male roughly off of himself and sent a glare at Lana, "The hills have always been safe, however you may be right. Now since you are so intelligent miss how do you suggest we get to where everything wil meet for destruction?" The hill was covered in the boulders and mud that had slipped and still Diego refused to go down. It was like the kill zone down there, no he wasn't going to go down, even for Ruby... Ruben. They could all leave for he cares, he'd probably fare better on his own. Sighing he opened his stormy gray eyes to see the pale, black haired woman appear. His first reaction was to scornful but taking a deep breath he tried to ignore her instead. This didn't work either, "Here to take Azazel?"

Ruben Mogck
The earth shook and for a moment, Ruben thought he saw himself going down with the debris. This was not the case as the female pulled back on his collar. Now rather ashamed for letting such natural things happen to him he grumbled quietly. "Keep calling me Ruby, I think well be even before these next two second are up." Standing and moving towards where the earth had not slipped or slid he grumbled to himself. Ruby? Of all things, ruby? This is why he hated nicknames. With a low grumble he covered his eyes, missing the arrival of the black haired woman.

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio slipped off the boulder and sent a hardy punch into Diego's guy before scurrying off upon the arrival of Jet. The boy scowled and turned away. With a grumble he walked further up the hill and lay down in his own wallowing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:59 am

Avaline
She smirked and said "thats what Jet is here for, she owes me couple of Debts" her green gaze glitterd at Antonio "oh and im sure we can make room for your little ginger pet" she lazily looked over at jet a cunning look on her features. She was smart and intelligent and she knew what she wanted out of life.

Tiana
Jet hissed at Lana her pale blue eyes narrowed "i want nothing to do with you" Avaline raised her eyebrows "oh? who was it that got you out of daddys torture lab? who was it who taught you how to use your shadows? You owe me Jet, you owe me big time" Jet snarled lowly but she nodded. Shadows surrounded them all and made them reappear on the long plains that were furthe aawy from the city and higher altitude by a couple of meters. When the shadows cleared Rose was there sitting on the ground looking confused, Jet had gone but Azazel was still there
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:40 am

Diego De La Rosa
As the brute listened to Lana it appeared to him that she liked dog favors for something in return. Well if there was something he did not want it had to do with that female. With a low grumble, he sat himself down, back leaning against the rock. He had been so adrenaline filled for... Nothing. The earthquakes had runes his plans and had probably postponed them indefinitely. With a sigh the male closed his eyes, he needed rest even if it meant closing his eyes while keeping himself alert to everyone else. Ignoring everyone else he only felt the presence of the boulder leave from behind him as his head connected with the floor with a sickening thud! Diego grumbled and sat up, his hand flying to meet the back of his head to look around. Great they had been moved... But how was the question. Alarmed and slightly angered he stood up and scowled, what was next?

Ruben Mogck
Ruben watched the two females with barely misplaced interest. A they knew each other, great they would all get to know one another now. Scoffing he turned his head away,mall of a sudden he couldn't keep still. He needed an activity. With a low grumble he looked around before they appeared elsewhere, a plains of sorts and the male scowled, "Tonio I know you got a pack, give me one."

Antonio Zamorano
The lanky male was rather tired of these manipulating occurrences so he just ignored them and stayed sitting even when they reappeared in the plans. With a light smirk he tossed the pack at Ruben, "Gonna suck on the cancer cock this early?" But he too took out a long cigarette and played it between his lips. The look of disgust coming from Diego was quite comical and he couldn't suppress a chuckle, "you'll bend Diego, one of these days you'll be low and slow and you will need one and I will happily give you one." Diego snorted, "I prefer my own scent over the scent of smoke and cigarettes." Antonio shrugged, one day he was sure of it. Turning his head he saw the redhead and frowned, "are we having a party? I forgot to bring my dunces pointy hat for the dork."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:46 am

Avaline
Lana chuckled softly oh this was interesting "no one mourns the wicked" was all she said before she narrowed dark green eyes and braced herself. Another aftershock tore through the earth, her eyes swept over the group before they returned to watching the plains, at least here they would not be in trouble of being pulled down in a landslide

Rose
Rose scowled as she appeared, standing she glared at them all before her eyes fell on Antonio, firey hair blew into her eyes before she blew it out of the way and resumed glaring with a fiery hatred of the world. There was hardly any point living now without Lauchie, she sighed softly getting up she fell back down with an undignified thud as the earth shook once more
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 am

Ruben Mogck
The tall male stuck the cigarette in between his lips and chuckled darkly. He pulled out a lighter and had it just about ready to light his smoke when the earth shook again. "Damn!" He flicked it off in time as he stumbled to the floor shakily. "Is this place ever going to stop shaking!?"

Diego De La Rosa
Diego rolled his eyes in disgust and looked away. He hated the smell of their cigarettes and ey knew it very well. Most of the time they made sure to smoke next to him just to bug him. The male stood firm while the ground shook, he had been able to remain stable throughout the strongest of the shaking so this was nothing as he chuckled. As soon as it stopped shaking the male looked out over the plains, there was a small hurt in his chest but he pushed it away and looked still for Azazel, "where did ah the woman bring us before vanishing?" He leaned back on his heels, it was obvious they were in plains but he had not seen this area and his curiosity was at an all time high as well as his need to do something. They were just sitting there! For crying out loud what the freak were they waiting for? Diego didn't know and it made him mad.

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio lit up his cigarette the lighter still on as the ground shook. Trembling with the shake he felt a sudden heat and looked down, "ah fuck." His shirt was smoking slightly with the fire from the match and the male grumbled as he patted it off with us hands. Once done he looked over at Rosé and laughed, "Having fun?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:41 am

Avaline
"to the plains that spread out over most of this country, i feel it is safe to conclude that most of the country has been destroyed by the earthquake. I also propose that our little band of survivors should attempt to throw together some sort of shelter before the thunderstorm breaks overhead" came the calm reply from the chocolate curled woman. Her dark eyes watched Diego with mockery etched onto her features. Hearing a rumbling she glanced over her shoulder to watch the snow on the alps that ran through the spine of the long skinny island tumble down in avalanches.

Rose
Rose glared at the great unnatural moose "at least i didn't set my shirt on fire asshole" she stood up shaking herself off before she stared at them all with a fiery spirit in her eyes. She focused most of her hate on Antonio personally wanting to wring that smirk off his features
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:22 pm

Diego De La Rosa
There was something abo Diego, he was a mighty believer in male superiority. Though he knew many a female who had done many a great hints he strong,y believed that males were the superior gender. So trying to take Lana's advice was difficult. The male grumbled quietly but looking at the skies, he saw she was right. With a sigh he nodded and looked at the plains, there weren't many, shelter options but he could think of something. Just below he could see a small dip in the ground, they could set up there. The male nodded again, how he hated to admit she was right. Just to his left was a small group of shrubs and a thin sparse of trees. "Alright, I'll let you configure your brilliant ideas and I will go get something from over there." His voice was low and menacing, he most obviously disliked the female. Walking away he dropped his jacket before leaving towards the small group of shrubs.

Ruben Mogck
"Huh, seems you are right." The male shrugged and gingerly hopped down to where he had seen the dip as well. It was a low dip, but it seemed sufficient enough. If Diego brought back something they could set some thing against the hill and make shelter for a few of them. He didn't mind the rain, he sort of liked it. He knew his large pal wouldn't dare remain in the same area so basically it was a safe idea to say that there would be enough shelter for everyone. "Hey you two go get something." He climbed back up the slow risé and chuckled, "go get something useful." Now he turned to Lana, "you completely lame or do you wanna help me out?" He looked kind of bored, no sign of wanting anything else than help from her,

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio chuckled, "I like catching on fire, makes me feel indestructible," he stuck the cigarette in between his lips and turned to Ruben, "shut it ill go in a bit."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:32 pm

Avaline
The chocolate haired female smirked as she watched Diego stalk off "oh hes not much of a team player when it comes to girls is he?" she mocked before she glanced over at him "how weak and girly do you think i am sir? There are some flax bushes not to far from here, we can weave those to form a kind of curtain, or if your manly macho is too high up for that then you can A. go looking for sheep or B. Gather up some of this long grass to lay on the earth"

Rose
Rose snorted glaring at him "ill make sure to burn you alive then" she muttered before she walked over to the flax, flicking out a pocket knife she sawed through the fiberous plants long leaves and placed her rear on a rock beginning to splice the leaves and weave them together tightly
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:10 pm

Ruben Mogck
"No he isn't, he don't play too well with anyone less yes known them for some months." The male shrugged and turned away from Diego, the large brute was the least of his worries. The tall male was about to complain, he could do anything but when it came to the idea of hunting, well he just wouldn't refuse that offer. "Oh, Lana. I can do many feminine like things but sheep hunting just turns it to sound more exhilarating, so I bid thee farewell." With a killing glint in his eyes he stalked off, suddenly he was quite excited for this and off he set to find some fast footed creatures, cocking Rooster in the way and throwing the butt of his cigarette to the side.

Antonio Zamorano
Soft laughter came from the male, as he sat down in the floor. Oh he liked this chick, she was fiery. Taking a hit from his smoke he looked at the grass and sighed. He might as well do something to. Sticking the end of the piece in his mouth he flicked open his knife and setup cutting the long strands of the dry grass for the floor.

Diego De La Rosa
Diego stalked off alone and the soft houses of the plains played a soft symphony of noises as he walked softly through the grasses. A lone bird chirped in the distance, it's song dark and hollow as if remembering a long lost loved one who would never be found again. The wind itself blew softly and coldly, swaying the whispering grass and whistling its haunting tune of dread. Diego closed his eyes, calm setting in him as he joined this melancholy tune and found the sparse group of trees. His gray eyes analyzed each limb with care and without much thought to it he reached up and pulled easily on two breaking them from the tree and pulling them down. They were long and straight, they'd hold something up for the group. He wouldn't join them, one he was far too large, two the idea of warmth seekers didn't plead him and three, he just didn't like the idea of it all. Let them throw themselves down like snakes if they so wished. After grabbing limbs of similar soze, he set to searching for dry pieces of wood. If the storm did come they would need warmth and he knew how to keep a warm glow burning thought a storm.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:17 pm

Rose
Rose ignored him busily making her callused fingers pull the fibers tight so that they became tight and mostly water proof. She blantantly pretended that she was alone and the sounds of the others were just her brother, her eyebrows knitted as she focused on the happy idea

Avaline
She smirked slightly, thinking to herself she laughed darkly to herself "oh Jet, you are so determined to make me work aren't ya?" stretching out her body listening to her spine crack a little she swept dark green eyes over the plains. Aha, there it was. She moved forward soon vanishing from sight, reappearing half an hour later she looked rather pleased with herself
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:37 pm

Ruben Mogck
To say Ruben had found nothing was half the truth. He had not found a thing or clue in this godforsaken place. The male slipped down a steady slope and sat there. His gaze focused out onto the dark horizon, he hadn't caught anything and the wet smell seemed to grow heavier. Ruben sighed, he had to catch something's, at least for himself. A soft sound to his right roused him from his thoughts. Two sheep, actual sheep wandered about aimlessly. Ruben snorted quietly, but his smile never faltered. Two sheep, wandering over the hill towards him, this was better than he had hoped for. Without more delay he took aim for the one farthest from him and in quick succession both furry creatures lay upon the grassy ground of the plains. Ruben pocketed Roosyer but not before having praised the weapon for a job well done. Hurrying towards the creatures he grabbed them both by the legs and after some effort had them both slung over his shoulders and carried them swiftly to the "camp" of sorts."

Diego De La Rosa
The male had enough firewood for an army and had many small fruits from the trees, which he had of course taken for himself. Sitting and gathering he collection he piled it up and wrapped them with his arm , moving it all to his shoulder for easier transport. He dropped his pile just as Ruben had as well and they both smiled slightly before turning away. Diego sat down a few feet away, close to where Rose sat working in her own, and began breaking the wood with loud snaps before throwing them in a shallow hole. He kicked out his boot. "Give me your lighter."

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio had set a basic floor, and was now using Diego's large collection to set a makeshift frame, large enough for five Diego's. the male chuckled at the thought and quickly tossed Diego his lighter as he set to tying the ends together. "Hey bubblebutt!" He got a glare from Diego, "give me that, yeah that. Harry up will ya?" He saw the stick flying at him and dodged out of the way to see it hit rose in the back. "Ooo Diego you hit a girl."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:46 pm

Avaline
She shook her head watching them all work, with her one hand that was good she dumped the pack on the ground that she had brought. INside it was a first aid kit as well as some light supplies, she made sure that she was away from the others watching them through dark green eyes 

Rose
Rose stiffened as she felt the peice of material hit her, she whirled around fire in her eyes, who had disturbed her from her happy daydream? her pale eyes landed on Diego and she growled lowly. Getting up she glared with loathing at him, she was short yes and small but she wouldn't let that stop her from threatening this lug
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:59 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego's eyes went wide and for a moment he was goi to deny having hit the girl. The male opened his mouth to blame Antonio but shut it quickly. "It was supposed to hit..." The male grumbled for a bit more, "It didn't hit you... Ah please forgive me and my need to hit, Antonio." Standing up this time he grabbed the other boys head and picked him up slightly by I before setting him in the ground and connecting his knee to his face. "Next time accept the stick." He walked away and looked at Lana, "and after we were setting up so comfortably, truly." But he sort of kind of wanted to know where this place was but he said nothing just clasped his hands and rubbed them to shake off the dirt and dust.

Ruben Mogck
Ruben laid the two critters down and hopped up alongside Diego and Lana, "Another place huh? Well show us it miss Lana, humor us all and lead us there." There was a slight edge to his tone.p but he too preferred another place instead of this one,

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio chuckled before groaning in agony. "Ah fuck you Diego." He stay in the floor, holding his nose. "Ah he broke my nose." Blood oozed between his fingers and in one quick motion he cracked his nose back into place, "Bitch ill get him back for it." He turned mockingly to Rosé while wiping his nose on a handkerchief hanging from his pocket, "Poor baby got hit?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:27 pm

Rose
Rose turned glaring at Antonio, in two swift steps she was over and her fist met his nose harshly. Kicking him between the legs she stalked off muttering to herself, her hair reflecting her fire personality.

Avaline
The chocolate haired woman swung her back onto her shoulder once more "follow then little ducklings" she said a hard mocking edge to those words before she moved off. After about twenty minutes of dedicated walking they came to the modern steel structure. It was a house but well built with tsteel and wood so that it would not crack nor collapse under earthquake stress.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:44 pm

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio laughed as she punched his nose, that cracking sound dining in his ears. However he had enough sense to close his legs as she aimed a well aimed kick in between. "Not today sweetheart." Playing with his nose slightly he moved it around. "I can smell again!" He laughed and followed the others to the steel structure, still chuckling insanely to himself.

Diego De La Rosa
Diego sighed and followed after Lana and stopped in front of the building. He quickly examined it and looked it over, he said nothing as he stepped forward and checked the place out. "Humph, such random a building in the middle of nowhere is hard,y a coincidence." With a light tap he pushed the door open.

Ruben Mogck
Ruben had since given his load to Diego and was making his way quite cheerfully after everyone else. The moment they all stood before the building, the clouds seemed to split and the rain poured mercilessly down. The refreshing cool of the water felt good on his back as he chuckled, "think we can get inside hen?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Avaline
The female produced a lockpick, moving up to the front door she picked it open expertly before opening the door and smirking "do not underestimate the power of me Ruby" there were four bedrooms not that Lana planned to sleep tonight. "Theres a fresh water spring not too far from here, we can use that for water" she continued

Rose
The fire headed female made sure that she moved away from them, she found her own place that would be good enough. Crawling into the heart of the bramble thicket she curled up missing her brother insanley. "Brother" she whispered, her staunche twin who was always there
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Ruben Mogck
Chuckling could be heard from the male. "I meant could we get inside I was getting cold." He rushed in the moment the door opened and looked around. "Damn." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his pack of cigarettes, pushing one in between his lips. With a slight shaking hand he lit it up and puffed on the long slender object. "Come on Antonio."

Antonio Zamorano
Antonio rushed in and did the same, blowing the smoke out through his nose. "Yup, yup, yup." They both rushed away into one of the rooms, they got along better than they did with the brute. Antonio looked around, "this is strangely perfect, no?" They both shrugged and Ruben slipped off his wet shirt, as Antonio sat upside down, smoking.

Diego De La Rosa
Diego stared after the two in obvious disgust, "Smoking their pitiful lives away." He shook his head and threw the two sheep to the side with ease. He stood there for a while, until he rolled his eyes. "I do believe I will voice the voice of gratitude." He nodded briefly, before turning around and slipping off his jacket and casting his eyes, something about the place made him uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:07 pm

Avaline
She raised her eyebrows and replied "i have no care just as long as they do not burn the place down" she then wandered off, finding the man hole in the roof she reached up pushing the lid out of the way she scrambled up into the warm dry roof. She liked high places to sleep much like a cat

Azazel
Azazel made his way out of the shadows yawning slightly, he had been sleeping for the past hour or so "whats going on?" he asked Diego wondering why the big warm male was so uncomfortable here. The shadow briefly moved his yellow eyes around before returning them to Diego

Rose
The firey headed lass was cold as the heavens unleashed their cold torrent on her, she sneezed a little yelping slightly as the earth trembled once more, this quake was more like a rocking motion than the violent shudder that had so destroyed her life.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Diego De La Rosa
The large male looked at Lana and smirked, "No promises." The male remained standing, no he didn't like it. Jumping in surprise as Azazel appeared the male cursed himself, "Everyone is going to rest. What have you been doing all this while?" Diego could tell the shadow had been sleeping and truth be told he kind of liked it when the shadow sat on his shoulder. Leaning against the wall he shrugged, "What happened to the city?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Azazel
The little shadow made himself comfortable on the big brutes shoulder, he blinked "Destroyed, leveled, small tidal wave but the estuary blocked the worst of the damage, the red head that Antonio found is out in the brambles crying" he shrugged a little
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:41 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego nodded sadly, what could he expect from such a trembling of the earth? It had shaken and swayed, everything had fallen. The sea had risen and washed as far inland as possible while the skies broke their fury down upon man and beast. Diego sighed and shrugged, at least he was alive he and this odd group of people who had band together u der the strangest and truly dark circumstances. Turning to Azazel he chuckled, it was a deep sound with a hint of humor and warmth to it. "Well then, we can't leave a little lady to get sick can we?" Shaking his head in answer to himself he opened the door and looked outside. Truly this was one of the worst storms he had seen. The skies were dark, lightning split the sky and illuminated every figure with an eerie flash. Sighing he ventured outside and closed the door softly behind him as he looked for the redheads figure and finally found her. Walking over slowly and already drenched all the way through he crouched by her side. He reached out and turned her over, "Come now, a sweet thing such as yourself can't stay out here." The water rushed down the sides of his face, and stuck his dark gray shirt against his large, muscular frame. Even crouching he looked big, bigger, a predator waiting to pounce and attack. His gray eyes were bright, something to match the illuminated raining skies.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:44 pm

Rose
The ginger growled "go fuck yourself hulk" her pale green eyes glared at him with heat and fire, she moved away from him pressing herself into the brambles ignoring the stings of pain that came from her arms as the brambles sank greedily into them

Jet
An icy cold presense behind Diego alerted him to the girl who had moved them earlier, Jet folded her arms "oh for gods sake Elizabeth Rose, yeah your brother died but would he be happy with you wanting to die like this? Defy gravity girl"
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:52 pm

Diego De La Rosa
Diego let out a throaty chuckle, "I don't believe the Hulk has such a pleasure." The male shut his trap and sighed softly, watching her move away. Diego rolled his eyes, did females have to be so difficult? About to reach out the male froze, there was a colder presence behind him than that of the rain which he had grown accustomed to. This was unnatural and slowly he looked behind him as Jet spoke. The male nodded absently and turned away. He just hoped no one had noticed his small shock at the woman's presence as he reached out and easily grabbed Rosé pulling her gently into his chest as he stood up. He held her easily with one arm and finally turned to the pale woman. "Do forgive me, little one. I tried to talk you into it," he as speaking down to Rosé, as he held her firmly. There was no way he was leaving her. He didn't care, person but... Okay maybe he did care and he couldn't help it. Slowly he allowed his eyes to look at Jet, his gray eyes meeting her pale blue orbs but he didn't say a thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Skies   Black Skies - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Skies
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fantasy Role Play-
Jump to: