The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aquilla

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Aquilla  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The Aquilla a mighty Vessel who happens to be a pirate ship, captained by the flamboyant Otis Cooper the crew is wide and varied. The first mate position is currently open for grabs and ther ehave been a few silent fights over the position. The ship is full of drama and there is always something going on, forget the navy this ship has it all from wenches who'll gut you if you look at you wrong to the ships personal man whore. The basic rules are listen to the captain and don't cut anyone out of a deal. The Aquilla  - Page 7 Aquila
Characters
Thea Alderson
Lana Hayles
Otis Cooper
Elizabeth Mckinnan (Rose)
Joshua Harrison
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:46 pm

Joshua chuckled gently, "I suppose so." He noted the compass with a pleased look, happy he'd gotten her something she still had use for. He looked at Conner and then over at Lana. "Oh she can't be that bad. I'm sure if you're polite, she'll be polite. That isn't too much trouble for you, is it?" With that, he turned and headed out to head up on deck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:06 pm

Conner narrowed his eyes at Lana, watching her cautiously. "Seriously, man, just let me out!" he called to Josh, almost begging. "You can't just leave me here! She's a nutcase!" He seemed to be stressing out, more over the fact that Lana was in the same area as him more than the fact that he was locked up.

Thea chuckled at Conner as she followed Josh up onto deck. "I think he'll end up the nutcase once he finally gets out of there, if he actually gets out that is. Even I would hate to be trapped in a room with a crazy like her."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:10 pm

She cackled "Oh sweetie, you're going to hurt my feelings" her voice was sickly sweet her eyes closing. She took out her golden coin flipping it into the air and catching it. getting bored of that she tucked it away and pondered on how to play with her new plaything. Ah yes, she told him conversationally "You're not that smart are ya champ? To get fooled by such a bad actress as rose, i almost pity you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Conner put his hand through the bars between their cells. "Gimme the key," he said. "So I can leave you to... whatever crazies can do down here." He felt utterly humiliated after what had happened and now despised this crew more than ever. Now he was craving another apple, some sort of comfort food so he could try and make it through his time here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:18 pm

Joshua shrugged, "She wasn't so bad. Seems to just like a little respect and manners. Not so hard to give her that." He smiled at Thea before moving to lean on the rail, "However, for someone like him, I don't know if he could ever bring himself to respect a woman."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:22 pm

She glanced over at him, his cell was opposite to hers, a walk way between the two of them. She laughed "hahaha no, because then 'ill just be bored down here, its much more fun with just two" tucking the key down her boot she moved over to the door watching him with amused eyes "n'awww does the little Connie want an apple?" with a slight of the hand there was one in her hands. Sitting down she began to chew on it eyes glittering
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:28 pm

Thea nodded. "It should teach him a lesson," she said. "Though I don't think I'll be able to eat an apple without thinking of that filthy..." she shuddered, not finishing her sentence. "Yeah, I'm definitely never going to eat an apple ever again." She glanced towards the doorway leading to below deck, thinking about Lana's seemingly 'psychic abilities' (even if Thea didn't really believe she had such a skill). She wondered how Conner would deal with them, doubting he would like a woman to show how smart she was.

Conner narrowed his eyes and withdrew his hand before turning to pace across the small space, much like a caged animal would do. He went silent, very unusual for him to do. His eyes wandered to Lana every now and then, eyeing the apple in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 4:33 pm

Knowing that he wanted the apple she turned her head to him not smiling just regarding him through clear eyes, a smirk turned her lips up "If you want some, why don't you ask?" she blinked big green eyes innocently before taking another bite of the apple. She was comfortable in her small space knowing every single part of it, from the floor boards that could be pried up to hide things or the various ways of getting out of her cell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 1:55 am

Conner gaveasoft growl and looked away from her angrily. His hand ran through his dirty blonde hair quickly, trying to figure out what to do. Surely these people wouldn't just leave him down here? That was like some sort of horrendous torture. But, once he got out, then he wasn't going to be pleased.

(Such a long absence! I'm so sorry. I lost the link for this site...)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 9:11 am

[is completly fine bro]

Lana cackled getting up she walked over to the bars and watching him whilst coyly taking another bite out of the apple. Oh he was lucky that he was in his own cage, if they had been sharing a cell she'd have him tied to the bars and already have begun to torture the poor sod. Her eyes watched him with evident amusement before she tauntingly began to sing
Half a pound of Tuppany rice
Half a pound of treacle
That's the way the melody goes
Pop goes the weasel

Half a pound of heroin
Half a pound of treacle
That's the way the story goes
Out comes the evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 7 I_icon_minitime