The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Renaissance

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:07 pm

Ezio & Serena thrown together with Will & Lana because why the fuck not. Oh yeah and Benny and someone else.

Ezio & Serena; Ezio and Serena, a young Templar and former servant of the Auditore's, met in a fight for a codex page that resulted in a chase over the rooftops of Florence. After a short fight Ezio came out victorious but with a guilty mind after being re-acquainted with the young woman. He sought her out the next day for information, and one thing led to another. He is now accompanying this ex-Templar in a search for information.

Will & Lana; Basically he hates her. She was a prisoner in an Assassin's den and it was his job to get information out of her, but instead he wound up tied tot he chair that she had once occupied, with a fancy-schmancy new lip scar.

Benny; He is an adorable ball of precious and happy and sweet and is to be treated as such.

Last edited by Chemical-- on Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:18 pm

Serena soon awoke with a yawn, rubbing her eyes she stretched luxuriously, opening her brown eyes she looked around before tilting her head "you look ruffled" she told him glancing down she raised her eyebrows noting the missing horse.
Back to top Go down

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:21 pm

Ezio let out a sigh, arms crossed over his chest as he faced the open and before them, glittering dark eyes hidden under the mass of his hood. "Cazzo templari." Was all he muttered under his breath before moving to jump to the ground, landing with a soft thud.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 7:25 pm

Once she had gotten far enough away she set the horse free watching it trot away after she gave it a good slap to its haunches. She grinned a little, the assassin who had tortured her or rather done a rather bad job at doing it had been very interesting. She grinned, she would make a note of playing with that particular man later.

Serena leapt down landing beside him "i see she also took your horse" was all she commented
Back to top Go down

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:43 am

The young assassin rolled his shoulders, dismissing the comment. "Lets just get you into a town, your shoulder is not getting an better." He growled softly under his breath, starting forward by foot.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 1:57 pm

The young woman rolled her eyes "yeah yeah" patting her horses neck she began leading it with her good arm following him also on foot. Walking beside him she looked over at him raising an eyebrow, was this real or just a dream she wondered to herself before a painful twinge of her shoulder reminded her that it was very real. She sniffed and continued walking, Ezio already had a massivley unneeded ego no need to fuel it anymore
Back to top Go down

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 10:59 pm

Ezio cast a sidelong glance at Serena, dark eyes glittering in the morning sun as he walked. "You don't have to walk, caro." The assassin murmured lightly, a soft grin forming on his face, twisting the pink scar that marked his lip.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:01 pm

Her own brown wavy strands of hair were allowed to cascade down her shoulders, dark brown eyes moving to watch him she gave a slight rise of her eyebrows "Oh? The horse would walk too fast and then i'd have to fluff around waiting for you. There fore easier to walk" she finished with a triumphant smirk at the hooded assassin
Back to top Go down

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Ezio rolled his eyes slightly, but the smile remained on his face. She was injured, she didn't need to be walking miles through the wilderness, but he knew she was too stubborn to reason with. Instead the young assassin simply picked up his pace to stride in front of her, watching carefully for any threats.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:18 pm

Serena rolled her eyes "You have such a hero complex don't you? Its your fault your horse got stolen" she picked up her own pace to walk determindley beside him ignoring the pain that jolted through her slim frame with every single step. She was fairly certain that the bloody wound had gotten infected, no thanks to messer ezio auditore, she sighed running a hand through her shiny locks lips pressed together tightly
Back to top Go down

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:51 pm

Ezio let a frustrated sigh out through slightly parted lips, sliding into a faster pace just to push her into breaking down and riding the horse. He didn't want her walking, he knew she was in bad shape and she needed to rest, not exert herself. The assassin drew farther into his white hood, hiding his face. His white robes were still clean and in one piece, fitting tightly to his body, leaving few secrets.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 9:56 pm

Serena narrowed her eyes, trotting to catch up with him and falling into step beside him brown eyes flicking to the unpaved road beneath her feet. She half rolled her eyes slightly "Stubborn ass" she informed him the horse walking behind them looking rather annoyed with the both of them. Her curly locks danced down her face framing it, she snorted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Renaissance  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Renaissance    The Renaissance  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Renaissance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fandom Roleplay-
Jump to: