The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:19 pm

Using Aeolys
-----------------
Aeo had been in the Slytherin common room, studying for the all important OWLs when he noticed how late it was. He yawned a bit, tampering with the idea of going to bed even though he had no classes the next day.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:24 pm

Entering the common room the girl who most everyone avoided smirked to herself. Heading away from the others and over to a mostly unoccupied table and sat down at it flicking through the thick heavy book her dark emerald colored eyes flicked over the dusty runes. She was dangerously intelligent, plenty knew that hence why she was given such a wide berth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:26 pm

Aeolys couldn't help but glance over to the female who had just entered the room. He wondered, what was she doing up so late at night, after all there were owls the next day. "Eh, why were you out so late?" He called in almost a curious tone, but descendants of Draco Malfoy had to demand respect, something he had learned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:33 pm

Lana smirked to herself, not bothering to look over her shoulder she replied "i don't think thats any of your business" her voice was low yet was easily heard. A couple of traces of mockery were veiled within, Lana was cunning and ambition rolled into one, seers blood and a slave past the only hints to such a destructive past were heavy slave cuff scars around her wrists.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:37 pm

Aeolys sneered when she responded with mockery. "Yea, well I think it is my buisness seeing as your not suppose to be in the corridors at night." He had a point, if one of the professors had caught her she would have gotten points taken from Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 5:40 pm

She laughed mockingly "oh im so scared, what ever shall i do if they take away points from our house, please. It is just a competition and a rather petty one at that, it divides the students of Hogwarts and you wold have thought that the Headmaster would have figured it out" her words were cutting bored and filled with razors. She stood and turned her book under her arm, pure mockery and amusement in her features "but don't let me interrupt you from your petty little power struggle within these walls, not like its going to matter once you leave hogwarts boy" with that she turned heading into the girls dorms
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Aeolys shook his head in anger. "These rules help you adapt to following the Ministry of Magic's rules, which are important when you get out of this dump!" Anger had swelled in his chest after she turned and left. He slammed his book shut and went up to the boys dormitory where he fell asleep.
-Skip to morning?-
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:20 pm

Lana was up and awake, she didn't have any exams today, leaving the common room and wearing comfortable clothes she had breakfast. Choosing toast and bacon she ate quickly and carefully, she had plans of things that she was going to do today, and that guy from last night was going to be at the core of it. She smirked to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Aeolys made his way down to the great hall wearing his school uniform. He ate some toast and yawned, he hadn't slept well because of his concern about the owls. At least he had Defense Against the Dark Arts first, that would definitely wake him up. He was sitting next to Lavana.

Lavana was also a 5th year who had the OWLs. "Aeolys, calm down, I'm sure you'll do fine." She told her best friend who was obviously worried. She herself had prepared since year 1 for this and the NEWTs.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Lana smirked a little to herself, finishing she stood normally he would have meant nothing to her but his rudeness the night before had meant that he was a prime target for a bit of a lesson. She ran her eyes over the hall
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 2:47 pm

Aeolys smirked, he knew suddenly he would be fine. He had hidden a bottle of felix felicis in his pocket, he had snatched it from Slughorn earlier. "I know, a Malfoy never does bad on the OWLs." He glanced at Lana, the rude girl from the night before. He drew his wand slowly, his eyes darting from side to side. "Walk with me Vana?" He asked her.

"Sure." She replied and they got up and headed out of the great hall.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 pm

Lana watched and smirked to herself, oh he had stolen something from professor Slughorn, naughty naughty boy. She followed catching up to them she commented "really are you going to use that bottle in your pocket? You really are a Malfoy if you plan to do something as petty as cheat"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:05 pm

The Malfoy boy turned and sneered at the n00b. "Yea, because a tonic to calm the nerves is something to be called 'cheating'. Slughorn gave it to me." He was like Azula when he lied, not even Veritesurm could make him tell the truth. He turned and walked further, debating on whether to curse her or not. He knew quite a large amount of spells.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:10 pm

"my my you are a bad liar, go on then pull out the Tonic and prove it, Slughorn was a bit of an idiot to leave a cauldron of felix felcis where morons could grab it. Wouldn't madam pomfrey be the better one to go to for calming tonics?" she smirked a little keeping in step with him her green eyes deeply amused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:13 pm

"Looks like someones on bitchy pills." He sneered, pulling out the tonic he also kept in his pocket. "Go die you whore." He tossed the bottle to her and walked away. Vana followed him, it was time for the OWLs. Her knowing that he had the bottle tripped guilt into him and so he snuck it back before the OWLs. He sat down next to his Gryffindor girlfriend and waited.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:16 pm

Lana smirked to herself, she had been walking close enough that she had pickpocketed the potion from him, "Thanks for the Tonic, ill be sure to put it to good use" she called after him, watching them go she turned and walked out onto the feild. She was still neutral about the slytherin boy, although the fact that he was rude made him someone that she would be more likley to torment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:18 pm

He took all the OWLs and went to the common room because the owls don't involve her to my knowledge and we need to get those two together to RP. He had dumped his girlfriend because she had been cheating on him. He was in no way sad about it though. She had just been another girl to snog.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:20 pm

Lana was sat on a couch flipping a golden coin into the air, she had the common room to herself, when he appeared she tucked the coin away and said "Heres your felix felcis back" she placed the small golden bottle on the table looking admittedly amused. Her green eyes glittering, as she moved to place it on the table her sleeves moved back revealing the horrific scars about her wrists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Aeolys wrote:
er knowing that he had the bottle tripped guilt into him and so he snuck it back before the OWLs.
[He snuck it back to Slughorn's room...]

"Just stay away from me you filthy swine." He didn't take back the felix felcis back, he refused to believe he had it in the first place. He went up to his room and stared at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:29 pm

[ah right my bad]

She laughed and let it return back to its original place, she followed him into his dorm and replied "im actually rather clean, did the malfoy get guilty about his little cheating tactic?" how much he hated her amused her, he was so petty and tiny. Her green eyes watched him with evident amusement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:32 pm

The best way to get rid of a rat was to shut them up permanently. One of the things his father had taught him. He stood up and punched her in the face. "Now listen here, a Malfoy doesn't need to cheat. But you, a sorry excuse for a witch, need to keep your trap shut before you get into some real trouble." He warned her with his eyes flashing into a dangerous kind of rage.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:35 pm

His punch broke her nose, she lifted a hand and snapped it into place smirking as blood ran down her nose "please, you're just a pup boy" her green eyes flashed and her mocking mask was gone replaced with a true menacing one. her demeanor changed, she seemed darker, more twisted, more evil. "Go on then, do it again" she bared her teeth in a grin well aware of how the blood was running from her lip onto them staining them red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:38 pm

Aeo drew his wand and gave it a wave. "Sectumsempra!!" He yelled. The curse was one that would gash her across the chest several times.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:40 pm

As if knowing what he was going to do she had moved out of the way of his curse tilting her head to the side she smiled "you really are easy to read pup, you have no idea of the big wide world and you think yourself higher than others? oh my" she began laughing twistedly. Oh he had unlocked the insane mask as the menacing flooded away into an expert mask of insanity, the true self in the middle of the mind palace was watching boredly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:43 pm

"Your nothing here, nothing but a useless slave who is allowed to wander the castle." He sneered, refusing to give into her need for amusement any longer. He was fairly good at reading people too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow   Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad Romance - Raven and Shadow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next