The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ivoryfrost - Complete

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ivoryfrost - Complete Empty
PostSubject: Ivoryfrost - Complete   Ivoryfrost - Complete I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Ivoryfrost - Complete 6ae1b49f-6019-4b85-941f-3261c467b74f_zpsagv48xfk

The Basics
Name:  “I’ve recently earnt my warrior name, its Ivoryfrost. Not ivyfrost ivory. Wolves used to call me Ivy to tease me, call me Ivy and i'll bite you into next season"
Species: “I am an arctic wolf”
Alignment: Lawful Good is known as the "Saintly" or "Crusader" alignment. A Lawful Good character typically acts with compassion, and always with honor and a sense of duty.

Ivoryfrost - Complete 9b5c2968-1fa0-47ae-9aac-89a688170617_zpsw9rldnxa

Appearance
Coat Color: “My pelt when clean makes the snow look dirty, my nose a pitch black and my tongue a healthy pink”
Fur Markings and Scars: “My pelt is unblemished by scars or markings”
Eye color: “My eye color depends on the light, generally it appears to be a mix between amber, brown and gold”

Ivoryfrost - Complete 60e71ddf-98c4-4f16-8e38-fc34ef38c592_zps9kauj6wq

Persona
Personality: "Ive always felt isolated in social situations, everybody seems to have a rule book that they know, and say one thing biut mean another. Im expected to know what they mean but i often dont which means i let my older sister do much of the talking. I always put my pack first and pull my weight in order to ensure our survival, i become quite upset when i find someone isn't doing all they can to aid the pack. I sometimes neglect myself due to a underlying issue of never feeling good enough, i was never as good as my sister in anything. My ineptiute in social situations means i can become cold and curt and somewhat nippy"
Likes: "I actually enjoy company but i doon't show it, I enjoy swimming funnily enough, and my secret pleasure is chasing butterflies when noones looking"
Dislikes: "I dislike death, I also dislike wolves or dogs who think they are better than everyone else. I also hate two legs, they're stupid creatures who just hurt us"
Fears: "My fear is to have a family once more and find it stolen away from my paws"
Ivoryfrost - Complete 58fadb4b-09bb-4f2c-9ae7-cdf8abc7a325_zps2hhquoqd
Additions
History: "I was born about three years ago, my parents were Windrunner and Whitefang, my older sister Opalwing and I were the only pups born into the world that year. I was trained by a grumpy old wolf named Owlscreech who eventually became the medicine wolf, i have the utmost respect for him as he taught me everything i know when it comes to fighting and hunting, even though he never seemed to have much patience he was a good mentor. When my sister and I had finally taken our place in the pack tragedy struck and two legs and their brainwashed mutts began hunting our pack, Opalwing and i were the only ones to survive as we were away on a hunting trip. Now we roam the land together hoping to find somewhere to either start our own pack or find a new family"

Ivoryfrost - Complete A3f05102-b29d-489a-a6b1-27c4f0319cca_zpsgmcj4wol

Relationships
Friends - "its hard for me to make friends because i generally have a lack of trust toward others, the friends i do make i keep for life and protect them with every ounce of my strength"
Acquaintances - "I have plenty of these, generally they are wolves who i've talked to and know but don't fit my personal requirements to become my friends"
Strangers - "These are generally the loners that would sometimes cross our borders as i don't make it a point to be overly friendly or really talk to them"
Enemies - "I have few enemies, we left most of them behind when the two leggers attacked"
Ivoryfrost - Complete E778b8c4-de46-4f18-a711-103bf9202349_zps1wzqfjvt

Last edited by Raven on Sat Sep 19, 2015 3:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ivoryfrost - Complete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivoryfrost - Complete   Ivoryfrost - Complete I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Ivoryfrost - Complete Champagne_by_woxys_zpsnnrpskdw
Ivoryfrost - Complete Come_on__love_me_by_woxys_zpscrq1ax5a
Ivoryfrost - Complete Atila__the_arctic_wolf_by_woxys_zpscvvcq1xp
Ivoryfrost - Complete I_am_a_squirrel__a_squirrel_i_say_____by_woxys-d4thyj6_zpsve3lyjta
Ivoryfrost - Complete Did_you_miss_me__by_woxys-d4xvdiv_zpslzlgzv22
Ivoryfrost - Complete I_love_every_your_smile_by_woxys-d5m1f9m_zps0hn11t9c
Ivoryfrost - Complete The_fall__s_magic_by_woxys-d5mj1kr_zpssewwshkb
Ivoryfrost - Complete Autumn_is_yummy_by_woxys-d309v7n_zpsgsve8pc4
Ivoryfrost - Complete Is_that_fire_behind_her_back__by_woxys_zpsunnbfb8u
Back to top Go down

Ivoryfrost - Complete
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Biographies :: Ravens Bios :: Animal Bios :: Canine Biographies-
Jump to: