The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

never poke a sleeping dragon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

never poke a sleeping dragon Empty
PostSubject: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 10:18 pm

Lana Hayles - Slytherin - Many Faced, Sly, beautiful
Bardou Pearce - Griffindor - Friendly, bad boy, Confident

It is the start of the hogwarts year and once more children and their families are flooding to platform nine and three quarters. Its been nearly 30 years since harry potter went to the school and the headmistress Mcgonagall is still in charge. Once a year on the day that Voldermort was killed the school holds a memorial for those who passed away fighting the dark wizard. Competition for the house cup has also changed, now a compeditor from each house is chosen at the start of the year to complete tasks. Everyone gets some points for their house but how much you get depends on your placing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Lana Hayles
The chocolate haired girl leant against the brick wall falling through to platform 9 3/4. Her wavy hair was allowed to fall down to just below her jaw and a 12 inch yew wand was in her left hand. Her right hand pulled her suitcase behind her, unlike the majority of the other students the girl didn't have an owl or any other pets. Getting her luggage loaded she turned to look over the crowd of students with slight amusement and mockery. Turning she got into one of the carriges and made her way down until she found an empty compartment, settling herself down she fiddled with her wand thoughtfully
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 4:26 pm

Bardou ran through the wall, pushing a half-filled trolley in front of him, holly wand in pocket, and a pitch black owl caged up and placed carefully upon the stack of school equipment. The noisy sounds of witches and wizards rushing around on platform 9 3/4 came upon him suddenly. He stopped and blinked, before moving out of the path of the portal. He didn't want to get trampled. Slowly and calmly, he approached an entrance of the long train. By the time he got there, more than half of the people that had been on the platform had already boarded the train, waving out of windows to their loved ones, and shouting messages of love. The brown haired, blue eyed teen swallowed, before he too boarded, and searched for a compartment. Students shoved others and laughed playfully, making the walk to the end slowed. The compartments were all filled as he passed, and he was about to turn around when he passed one with a lonely girl in it. He knocked on the door and opened it. "Can I sit in here? Everywhere else is full." He asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Lana flicked her eyes up at the knock, studying the boy fiercly, intelligent green eyes were hard to read and her body posture kept her emotions hidden. Deciding that for now she wouldn't scare him off she slipped on a sweet innocent mask, her true nature to be revealed later on she said "Why ask? the trains carriages don't belong to me" she drew her legs up under neath her turning her head to flick her eyes out to the other faces as the train slowly began to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:27 pm

"Uh.. Thanks." He said, opening the door wider and shuffling in. He started unloading his limited luggage and placed the owl on the floor. Closing the door, he sat opposite the girl, studying her silently as the train started to move. He had seen her around Hogwarts quite a few times, not really having much to do with her. He remembered that she was in Slytherin. Her sweet nature was slightly unnerving, as he was expecting a student in Slytherin to be fierce and cold. He shrugged it off though. "So.. What is your name?" He asked, not liking the silence.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 9:35 pm

She tilted her head to the side the innocence fading into something different, slyness glittered in her green colored eyes "You haven't heard of me? my my, my fellow slytherins obviously haven't talked about me that much then" she chuckled settling into her usual mask that most mistook for her personality. Her real personality was slippery and rarely seen, the mask that she was wearing was mocking, sly, and admittedly dangerous. A smirk tilted up her lips and she smirked over at him "I am Lana, you're Bardou, last year at Hogwarts Griffindor often thought of by others as a bad boy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:18 pm

His mental eyebrows raised, yet his face remained still. He was surprised how suddenly she had changed her advance. What was she getting at? He pretended not to notice though. "Lana, of course." He said. "And yeah.. I guess you could say that." He replied with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:25 pm

She folded her arms watching him with intent eyes, appearing amused she continued to fiddle with her wand before she stowed it away saying "You're suprised although you pretend you didn't notice there is little you can hide from me. Maybe that is why i was landed in Slytherin either way you're not too shabby at hiding your emotions but you could do better much better in fact" she made a coin appear from seemingly nowhere and flipped it into the air before catching it and repeating. As she moved the sleeve on her arms pulled up slightly revealing thick scarred wrists that a mere razor blade couldn't do, no they were left there by chains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 11:05 pm

Bardou smirked, not too surprised at her knowledge. "You enjoy the suffering of others, and you wear many masks to hide your true self." He guessed. "I'm smarter than I look. And I suppose you could teach me?" He added, slightly sarcastically.
As her sleeve pulled up, he noticed the scars, thick and noticeable. He quickly turned his head, sickened, and stared out the window at the green fields. He didn't want to say anything, in case he offended her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:14 am

"oh guesses, how cute" she chuckled to herself "suffering? no. I just have a tendancy to not care" she could watch him being killed without bothering to lift a hand or wand to aide him. She smirked watching him quickly turning his head away "since you seem to think yourself intelligent tell me, how did i get these lovely scars that encompass my wrists" she pulled up a sleeve to her elbow baring the shiny thick scar that marred the womans beauty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:56 pm

Bardou inhaled sharply. "Chains." He glanced at them, then down to the floor. "Big chains." His voice was a croak. He wasn't sickened by the scars themselves, he was sickened at how cruel it was to chain someone, leave them scarred for life. "Though I'm not sure how or why you were chained up." He looked up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 4:05 pm

She smirked slightly "Wrong, not chains, Manacles" her green eyes were cold and dark, her past was hidden under layer upon layer of detailed facial masks and mental masks in her mind palace. She stood flicking her wand her robes appeared over her arms, she left quietly. Finding a bathroom she changed into her robes sending her clothes to her suitcase before she returned to the compartment sitting down and watching him mockingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 9:31 pm

Bardou took out his wand and twisted it through and around his fingers while he waited for Lana's return. She soon did and he looked at her expression. "What?" He asked, returning the same mocking face at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: never poke a sleeping dragon   never poke a sleeping dragon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

never poke a sleeping dragon
Page 1 of 1