The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rachel Evans -

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rachel Evans - Empty
PostSubject: Rachel Evans -   Rachel Evans - I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 2:37 pm

Rachel Evans - 430137_274295786023365_2124901693_n_large

"The name is Rachel Evans, I am 17 years old and loving life. I am obviously female, and do I really need to describe what I look like? Because honestly that is just plain dumb. Open your god damn eyes."
"Anyhow, I've been riding since I was 3. Yes 3. In case you can't do that math, that is 14 years in the saddle. I started off with my first pony named Ruby. She was a welsh and I owned her for 5 years. She was the best pony I have ever been on and I miss her dearly. The next one was a tb named Clyde, who I owned until I was 14. He sadly passed away from colic that I am yet to live down. I leased for a year and a half and am currently in the process of looking for a new horse *whomever I RP with* "
"Besides horses my life was pretty normal back when I was young. I did good in school, had a few friends and blah blah blah. Personality? Oh I don't think I need to explain that anymore."
Back to top Go down

Rachel Evans -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Biographies :: human bios-
Jump to: