The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roka

Roka

Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone Empty
PostSubject: Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone   Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2014 10:15 am

I swear to fucking god, I will kill Clayton. I'm fed up with that SOB siding with the people I'm reporting. Motsumi libels me all over the site, Oh no she's not doing anything wrong and you're making conclusions that aren't there. Bullshit. She openly says it in my thread and infers it on several threads. Next issue. Another player harasses me for bidding too low. I use what I can to make them stop. I'm blackmailing them into accepting a bid, but I'm trying to get them to stop harassing me. Then I'm in violation of three rules if the ass hadn't started then I wouldn't have broken the rules. Yet I told Clay to back off when the user finally came out and apologized and Clayton refuses to listen. -throws knifes at Clayton- I hope he gets cancer the sorry sack of bull ball munched into shit!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone   Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 5:09 pm

Clayton is an arrogant douchebag, i will agree with you there Roka
Back to top Go down
Roka

Roka

PostSubject: Re: Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone   Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 8:56 am

-has already gotten a small following to pretty much get clayton kicked off by gather evidence to show his abuse of power- Soon my pretties...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone   Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranting about Clayton in a safe zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Land of Role Play :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: