The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost and found

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Lost and found   Lost and found I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 1:32 pm

Rp featuring Renee and keto,
Renees lived all her life under the cruel yoke of her adoptive parents and brother, as a young adult and betrothed to a man who is cruel to her. She is desperate for help
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found   Lost and found I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2016 4:34 pm

It was raining and Renee was cold and miserable, walking home, her thin jacket was wet through and she kept glancing behind her. She'd finally gained the courage to run, to flee her captors, all she had on her was a small satchel filled with her artwork and the brushes and old pencils she'd saved and scrimped to get and hide away. Sneezing she stumbled forward, always keeping a quiet worried eye around her waiting for them to come and get her, to take her back to that personal hell that had been her life for the past so many years. She lost in those memories bumped into someone hard enough to fall back a little, she looked sad, like a half drowned kitten, lost and alone.
Back to top Go down

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found   Lost and found I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:01 pm

Ketojan often found himself out at night- wandering for no reason, with no destination on his mind. Tonight was no different, the prospect of rain hadn't deterred him, though in hindsight he wished he'd brought along a jacket. Water beaded and ran in droplets down his leather jacket, though his hair and shirt were thoroughly soaked. Keto flipped the collar of his jacket up a little higher and shoved his hands into his pockets, tipping his chin close to his chest as he trudged on down the street. He was so oblivious to the world around him that he likely could have been walking through a war zone and not noticed; so when someone bumped into him with force enough to make him stumble back a step his head shot up in surprise. A snarky remark danced on the tip of his tongue, but one look at the strangers' face silenced him. Anyone who knew Keto would tell you that he is an absolute sarcastic asshole; but that he isn't a bad person. He wouldn't kick a dog while it's down. "Are uh, are you okay?" He had a guinuine look of concern on his face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found   Lost and found I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2016 6:11 pm

She looked up as she nearly fell over and an intense anxiety flickered onto her face "I'm sorry sir" she spoke softly looking petrified she took a half step back so she was out of reach hugging her arms around her. She looked scared, like a doe in the headlights of a car, wanting to flee but unable to move. His question caused her to blink up at him, why was he asking her if she was okay she was of course in the wrong, she was stupid, and couldn't get anything right. her left leg twitched a sore bruise there causing her to swap to resting mainly on her other leg. She had to get back home before they found out she'd tried to run away, she'd gotten two kilometers this time before turning around and going back. Sneezing she shivered a little in the cold rain "Y-yes, im fine" she'd never be an actress it was perfectly obvious that she wasn't fine. At least her leather satchel would keep the rain off the only precious things she owned which were her drawings wellthe ones she'd managed to save from being burnt or destroyed by the man she was forced to live with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost and found Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost and found   Lost and found I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost and found
Page 1 of 1