The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rain - Australian Kelpie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Rain - Australian Kelpie Empty
PostSubject: Rain - Australian Kelpie   Rain - Australian Kelpie I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:02 am

--"Some boys romance, some boys slow dance
That's all right with me
If they can't raise my interest then I
Have to let them be

Some boys try and some boys lie but
I don't let them play
Only boys that save their pennies
Make my rainy day, 'cause they are

Living in a material world (material)
Living in a material world"

The Basics
Name:  Rain
Species: Australian Kelpie
The Australian Kelpie, or simply Kelpie, is an Australian sheep dog successful at mustering and droving with little or no guidance. It is a medium-sized dog and comes in a variety of colours. The Kelpie has been exported throughout the world and is used to muster livestock, primarily sheep, cattle and goats.
Clan: Loner
Alignment: neutral for now, leaving it open for change

Appearance
Coat Color:  Black
Fur Markings and Scars:  Tan, legs, chest, belly area around mouth and eyebrows
Eye color: Dark brown

[

Persona
Personality: Playful and somewhat flirty she likes to have a good time whether its confusing young males or exploring the big beyond. She always has a smile on her face and is happy to take the lead and decide what to do. Intelligent she often tries different ways to do things that often seem a bit crack-brained. To those she cares about she remains playfully flirty but also kinder and gentler around them, she becomes very generous and goes out of her way to do things for them.
Likes: herding prey, joking about, figuring out new ways to do things
Dislikes: arrogance, the color yellow, parts of herself
Fears: Loosing herself,

Additions
History:  She was born into the wild by her mother after a storm had cause dher to leave the two leggers she lived with. She was raised by her mother and chose not to go back to the two legs when they were eventually found.  She learnt to hunt by watching other dogs with their masters and with her natural instincts soon became a keen hunter.
Theme:Material girl by Madonna

Relationships
Friends -  Ted
Acquaintances – , Sky,
Strangers – everyone she hasn't met yet
Enemies -
Back to top Go down

Rain - Australian Kelpie
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Biographies :: Ravens Bios :: Animal Bios :: Canine Biographies-
Jump to: