Everythings Alright

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Everythings Alright   Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

When he tapped her nose she laughed quietly, the question causing her to think carefully "The elephants" she told him instantly having long decided that they were her favourite. Walking she soon polished off her Ice cream and her hand was once again back in his hand, she had a slight bounce to her step and she released him as soon as they got close enough for her to see the grey beasts. Moving over to watch them she sat down on a bench and began sketching soon looking lost in her own wee world

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Tue Apr 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Smiling lazily when the top of her head was kissed, renee felt safe and secure,
still keeping an ear out soon enough the sound of their childs cries roused her. Getting up and pulling away, she tended to henry and brought him out to sit in the sun with her ad the boys father. After feeding and burping the infant she rocked him in her arms, quite content there with her small family, watching her son smile and the small dimples in his cheeks appear she leaned into Killian and hummed softly to the pair of them.

Melissa listened carefully to what he had to say, looking up at him she considered her words carefully. This meant something important to him she could feel it so shhe would not hurriedly speak, finally she replied "This place already is my home, I wish to stay with you until there is no more life left in my veins" squeezing his hand when it found hers she also ignored the big grey stallions very impatient calls "You are family" it was the truth of how she felt. He was part of her and she couldn't imagine the future without him there with her,
hesitant to let the moment end Mel knew they had to get up and tend to the many horses that needed their attention chief of those the Stallion who seemed very uptight about his routine being disrupted

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Letting her go when the baby wailed, Killian finished off his work. Shifting to wrap both his arms around his Renee and his son. Kissing Renee’s head again, he nuzzled into her shoulder, quite content. “I love you. So much.” He didn’t have to worry about her being taken any more, since Ice was well and truly dead. He could be happy and content, and take what jobs he wanted when he wanted. And she could have the family that she deserved.

Squeezing her hand in response, he took in her words, giving her a tender smile. “You’re my family too.” She seemed to have understood what he’d been trying to ask. Leaning over, he kissed her cheek before finally getting up. “Sounds like Ghost is rallying the others to make noise too. Better get them fed before we have a riot. Coming to help?” He tugged on her braid and wandered out into the kitchen to get some breakfast before having to deal with the demanding horses.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Sat Apr 15, 2017 11:49 pm

Smiling as she felt warm arms envelope her and her son securely, Renee giggled quietly as he nuzzled into her shoulder "I love you too and our son" everything was as okay as it was ever going to be. Ice was dead it was over, they were all safe, beaming all over her features. The little boy burbled and moved his arms, offering him one of her fingers, renees features became gentle when he took hold of it surprisingly strongly. She was so happy, leaning back into Killian the love she felt for the two males shone through her content features down at their son and then back up at him to press a careful kiss to his cheek.

Getting up as he did, she wandered out into the kitchen to find out what was on the go for breakfast, devouring what was set infront of her Melissa headed out and did her part in feeding the horses. Finding a quiet place to sit and think about what they'd been talking about that morning it slowly began to settle in, it took some time for Melissa to think about it all and understand it better. By the time she had finished she'd remembered about the other jobs that she needed to doo and was soon moving about the farm with purpos

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:28 pm

Pleased to see her so happy, Killian held her close, watching as the baby made noises. “You’ll be a wonderful mother to him,” he murmured, tightening his hold a little. Reminded that Ice was dead, his thoughts drifted to the facility. It might be worth taking a look around there, seeing if there was anything of interest, or that needed to be destroyed. “When you’re okay with it dove, I’ll go back to where she kept you. I want to see if there’s anything there that might need to be destroyed. Just in case. Okay?” He didn’t mention the possibility of other prisoners. That would only upset her, and he didn’t want that.

With the horses finally fed, Julian let the dogs off for their morning run before chaining them again. He had a few client horses to work with so he directed Mel to deal with the yearlings that needed handling while he dealt with the older horses. It was mostly easy work, just retraining them to get over their irrational fears, and didn’t take him too long. Nothing much else was needed on the farm so he found his way back to Mel, coming up behind her to wrap his arms around her waist gently in a firm hug. “Come for a ride with me, sheila?”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Thu May 04, 2017 7:58 pm

Thinking about it, she nodded, it made sense, ice had done so many horrible things and likely had documented many of her atrocities. Going back to destroy papers that could harm them or other people was a wise move "That sounds like a good idea" she murmured quietly, idealy she'd like to know how long it'd take so she knew how long to wait before getting worried but with such a big task she supposed it would be hard to say definitively. Snuggling into him a little more she closed her eyes and sighed contentedly, their child safe and supported in her grasp, "As long as you're careful" she eventually added "You can go after we've settled" sooner rather than later was probably best in case scavengers turned up and sifted through the power hungry woman's things. A stray thought occured to her, "is your sister okay? I never got to thank her for helping me" Melissa had helped her brother track her down, find her and get her out, she felt a debt owed to the literal female and wished she could at least thank her and let her gratitude be known.

She'd just finished with the yearlings and had been standing outside the paddock watching them mostly lost in thought when arms snaked behind her and held her firmly. Going stiff and about to turn on the person who'd done it, a familiar voice made her realize who it was, turning her head to look at him, Melissa blinked. "I very almost broke your arm" she wasn't annoyed or frustrated or even nervous, the hug was nice now she knew who it was, it had been the lack of knowing of who it was that had turned her into act mode. Considering his request carefully as she did all things, the very literal assassin nodded slowly "Yes, I accept your offer" it would be something pleasant to do with him. It was rather nice to be back home again, this place that belonged to Julian being the first place she'd ever considered home, indeed it was this place that she'd discovered what a home was like. Realizing that she'd ended up leaning back into the hug, a very small smile appeared on her lips, "it is good to be home" she told him softly, not often speaking when there was need to, the soft exclamation was one of the many things that had changed about her when she was with him despite so many things remaining the same all at once.

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:57 pm

Kissing her cheek, Killian nodded. “There’s many things in there that need to be destroyed. But only when you’re ready for me to go. I’ll be as quick as I can with it, I promise.” Happily supporting her as she nestled into his hold, he tightened his arms a little, making a soft questioning hum when she asked after his sister. “She’s fine. Back with her partner. He’s her home now. No need to worry about it.” There would be no debt there, he knew that already. Mel considered his dove part of the family, so there was nothing she wouldn’t do for them. “She’ll come round again when she wants to.”

Grinning Julian just kissed her cheek. “Breaking my arm wouldn’t bode well for working with the horses, sheila,” he told her, amused. Hugging her more when she leaned back, he didn’t move, cherishing the rare quiet time with her that she was allowing. “I’m glad you’re home again,” he murmured, nuzzling into her neck gently. “I missed you. It’s hard to sleep sometimes.” Eventually, he pulled away from her reluctantly, though kept hold of her hand. “Who do you want to ride this time?” He was going to ride Spotlight, the stallion was in need of an easy trail ride for a change.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:43 pm

A little amused at his response, she enjoyed the hug for as long as it lasted, brown eyes closing for a moment when she felt him nuzzle into her neck gently. "I also sleep better when I am with you" she allowed, quite content there in his arms her eyes reopened when he finally let her go and took her hand instead. Shrugging at his question she replied "I do not mind" surprisingly relaxed the mel that stood next to Julian was a far cry different than the one that had first met him. Her expression was subtly softer and there was a light in her brown eyes instead of the dark ones ever focused on her next hunt, she twined her fingers with his and simply shrugged not really minding who she rode

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Wed Jun 14, 2017 10:29 pm

Kissing her cheek, he wandered over to the where the spotted stallion was in his paddock. “Okay. You can ride one of the older mares. Either the dark bay, or the dapple, I don’t mind which.” Scooping up the halter that was hanging on the fence, he ducked through to catch the stallion, talking softly to him. Spotlight was one of his favourite horses, the gentle stallion surprisingly easy going and easy to work with. Keeping an eye on Mel, even though he knew that she could take care of herself now with the horses, he readied the stallion and saddled him quickly, swinging up to sit on him and wait for Mel to be ready. “Anywhere in particular that you want to go?”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Picking the dark bay she caught the mare and brought her over, tacking the animal up with practiced ease and swung onto her. Rubbing the animals neck out of habit she shook her head happy to go wherever he had in mind, thinking about ice she wondered what would happen next. In her experience times of peace and happiness were always brief, so she was wary that it appeared that everything would be fine, not wishing to bother Julian with her concerns the rather logical young woman guided her mare after spotlight until she could fall into place beside Julian.

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:01 pm

Giving Mel a quiet smile, Julian turned Spots towards the waterhole, happy to amble on along at a walk. It had been very peaceful since his partner had come back from rescuing her brother’s partner, and he was enjoying it, taking advantage of the quiet moments with her. Guiding Spotlight closer to her mare, he reached over to take Mel’s hand, not saying anything. He didn’t feel the need to say much with her around, and knew that she was the same. Ending up humming quietly, he gave the horse a loose rein, knowing how he worked, and happy to let him pick his way through the trail at his own pace.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:55 am

Glancing at him when she felt him take her hand, a rare brief smile pushed her lips upwards for a few moments, looking out towards where they were going she rode far better than when she first had all those months and years ago. Once they were at the water hole as usual she tensed up a little, although it was easier for her to relax once again, he'd helped her tackle her phobia of water some months ago now she was able to handle it although she'd never love it. Besides if anything did happen, the male on the stallion beside her was there, and he some how swam as well as a fish, he'd taught her enough that she could survive and get out of the water but not as well as he could. Her hand on his tightened a little as the horses began wading into the water, her brown eyes flicking over at the male she cared very much about. There was trust there in her gaze before, it flicked away to the water, that slowly was moving up her leg, managing to keep herself calm enough that she wouldn't spook the mare carrying her - resorting to the low deep breaths that usually helped keep her calm and relaxed.

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:16 pm

Letting the stallion splash in the water a bit before taking a drink, Julian let go of Mel’s hand, keeping a watch on the playful horse. His thoughts were flickering through all the jobs that he had to do in the coming weeks, it was nearly time to start covering the mares, so he was going to need Mel’s help with that. Plus the few outside mares coming in for Spots. Glancing over at her with a quiet smile, he pushed his hat up a bit. “You alright there, sheila? You don’t have to go too far if you don’t want to.” Humming softly, he decided to distract her with talk of the horses. He reckoned that it was possibly time for her to start learning more than just stock work, maybe see if she was interested in showing the horses with him. “We’ll be covering the mares in a couple of weeks, I’ll need your help with that. And I’ve been thinking, do you want to try showing the horses? Doing something other than stock work.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:06 pm

Distracted from the long deep breaths when Julian spoke, the rather literal female looked over at him and nodded, she however would push herself today. Keeping herself as relaxed as she could, Melissa continued to focus on her breathing, however it wasn't long before yet again he was speaking to her and thus once again her direct rarely blinking stare was directed back to him. Not quite understanding why he was wanting to rug horses while it was hot, and would want her help for it, guiding the mare with her body weight Melissa pondered over it all without saying anything. Eventually however she opened her mouth and spoke "Why do you wish to rug mares when it is hot? As for showing what is it and what does it entail? I cannot make a decision without knowing the factors and requirements" As ever one of her favourite things about the stock man was that if she didn't understand he could always change how he said things to make it so she could understand. Stiffening as the mare moved to begin playing in the water, she held on a little tighter with her legs and held onto the thickly growing mane of the animal

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:18 pm

He gave her a quick smile, letting the stallion wander as he wanted into the water, and kept an eye on Mel. She looked to be doing okay, so he stayed relaxed, focusing on answering her questions. “Covering, servicing – interchangeable terms. Get them pregnant,” he explained. “You’re right, we won’t rug them til it gets much colder.” Sensing that Spotlight was about to roll, he nudged the horse forward into the water a bit, not wanting to get wet. “Showing is… hm.” He pondered the question for a few moments, working out the best way to explain it. Fairly sure he had it, he proceeded to explain it to her, hoping that it was a better way for her to understand. “That all make sense?” As always, if it didn’t, he was happy to try it another way.

With Renee and the baby both happily asleep, Killian gently moved them both to bed, covering them with a light blanket. It was still quite warm, so he didn’t want them to overheat. Humming quietly to himself, he wandered into the kitchen, looking for something to eat. He was half distracted as he began making something, more focused on sending his shadows out to Ice’s facility to have a scout around and see what was there and waiting. When one of them was pounced on by a very strange thing, he frowned and completely forgot about the food, much more concerned about the little thing that was trying to get free. It wasn’t long before the other shadows had rescued the baby, and he called all of them back home, wary about what was going on there. With them all safe, he finally remembered the food and wrinkled his nose at the smell of burning.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:58 pm

The mare shook itself causing Melissa to cling to her and do her best to remain balanced, looking up at Julian as he explained what he meant by covering the mares she nodded slowly although couldn't help but wonder why they needed to have a random word instead of just saying getting the mares pregnant. He then continued to talk explaining to her what showing was and what it meant, it sounded like quite the waste of time, all this work for a ribbon however she'd learnt to try new things when with him and so gave a nod "Yes, I will attempt a show" she wasn't sure what horse she'd show but she was content enough to try it. Guiding the mare a little closer to Julian she reached out and a little hesitantly brushed her fingers against his hand, still learning about this affectionate business she was trying. Thankfully her brown eyes spoke for her, showing the affection that she held for him, she loved him andnow that ice was dead she wanted to spend the rest of her days with him.

Not waking up as she was moved, renee remained fast asleep with her child, curling up underneath the light blanket. The heavy smell of burning food woke her up with a slight start, leaving the baby asleep on the bed she wandered out rubbing her eyes and yawning to stop with surprise. She'd assumed it was the younger shadows trying to cook again when it was actually Killian, it was not like him to burn food wandering over to him the woman gave him an amused smile before tending to the burnt food. Opening a few windows and tossing the burned blackened mess out, "Whats happened dearest?" She asked moving back over to him, something had to have gone on for him to burn food, blue eyes were focused on his mismatched pair studying him closely somewhat worried.

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:32 pm

Glancing at her when she brushed her fingers over his hand, he took a chance and took hold of her hand, linking his fingers with hers. “We’ll work towards a show for you then. You can choose a horse, and we’ll get you both ready. It’s okay if you decide not to, though.” Leaning over, he kissed her cheek, and then clucked at the horses, nudging them out of the water. “Ready to head home? I’m a bit peckish.” Sending her the normal sunny smile, he began the easy ride home, content. It seemed that everything was going well for her and her brother, and now that he knew their torturer was dead, they could all relax and have an easy happy life with each other.

Still mostly absent as he sent older shadows back towards Ice’s facility, this time with cautionary words to be more careful, it was Renee’s voice that brought him back to the present, blinking at her for a moment. “A baby got attacked,” he said, comforting the little thing that was huddled fearfully in his hands. “Sent a few shadows to scout out the facility, there’s someone there still. I have to check it out.” Apologetic about leaving her so soon, he settled the baby shadow in his pocket and moved to her to hug her tightly. “I’ll be quick,” he promised, nuzzling his nose into her neck. “No one can hurt you here, and I”ll leave a few shadows here so you can reach me if you need me, okay? It’s too dangerous leaving whoever it is there, though. Cricket will stay with you.” Kissing her, he drew back to study her face, hoping that it was going to be alright with her.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:41 pm

A look of slight surprise briefly flicked over her face, tightening her hand around his when he linked his fingers with hers. Nodding contentedly when he suggested that they'd work towards one and she could pick the horse, and that it was alright if in the end she decided not to. A smile brushed onto her face when he kissed her cheek, happily holding onto his hand as the horses began heading for home as usual his word choice caused her to flick a confused look at him. She had no idea what he meant by peckish and was thus rather confused, hoping he'd explain it for her like he normally did she waited patiently for him to notice her confusion. Letting the mare pick its way back along the trail back to the house, Melissa's brown eyes remained on Julians features, she'd never paid much attention to the way others looked but there was something pleasant about the stockmans physical features that appealed to her. Her brother likely would have more words to explain it and what she felt, words were such strange things that constantly befuddled her and left her struggling to understand. Some how though things were easier around Julian and at times she didn't even need words because he knew her well enough to guess. The warm glow in her chest spread through her, making her content and happy from head to toe, she wanted to be with him like this always.

Frowning as he explained that a baby shadow got attacked worry flicked onto her features, looking at the fearful little thing in his hand she wanted to stroke the little thing until it was settled once again. Killian explained that he'd sent a few shadows out to poke about hte facility and that they'd found that someone was still there. Returning the hug she hid her face in him worried that he wouldn't come back, he however promised that he'd be home soon and that no one could hurt her here. Smiling slightly as he assured her that cricket would stay and a few shadows would as well so she could get in contact with him if need be. Reaching up onto her toes to kiss him properly for a moment she settled back onto her feet once again "Okay, Stay safe for me" it wasn't fair of her to demand that he'd stay and she wouldn't forgive herself if she did, touching one of her hands to his cheek she kept the trusting smile on her face that so clearly said that she trusted him to know what was right and that he'd come home safe to her.

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:08 am

Humming quietly to himself, it took the stockman a while to notice her confused look, and flicked her a quick smile. “I confused you again. What word was it this time, peckish?” After getting her affirmation, he squeezed her hand gently. “A bit hungry,” he explained patiently as always. “Not quite hungry enough for a proper meal, but hungry enough for a snack or something small. Make more sense now?” He was so fond of her, and was glad that she’d decided to stay with him and make his home hers as well. She seemed to settle him much like his horses did, though he was rarely aware of the fact. He just knew that he liked being around her, and didn’t want her to ever go for good. Hunts were a different thing, he knew that he couldn’t stop her from going on those. All he could do was make her promise that she’d stay safe and return home to him.

Hugging her tightly, he pulled back and leaned into her touch very slightly before offering her the scared baby. “Keep her safe for me? I don’t want her attacked again.” Kissing her tenderly, he gave her another tight hug. “I’ll stay safe,” he promised, and gathered his older shadows to him to poof himself into the old facility. Supressing the shudder, he moved around the old halls, spreading his shadows out to see if they could find out who else was there. Whenever they came across any sort of information that looked to be dangerous, the shadows collected it up, keeping it safe for later when he would have the time to go through and decide what to destroy and what to keep. Pausing when he was alerted to the other being found, the assassin moved quickly, heading towards where the call had been coming from. He had no idea what to expect, so he was preparing himself for the worse, but hoping it wasn’t going to be anything too bad at all.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Nodding when he confirmed that she was confused by the word peckish, understanding soon appeared on her face, "Yes I understand now, however the need for all of these strange words is something i'll never understand." riding back with him, the woman was content, her hand tightly holding his on the way home. She likely wouldn't go on any hunts for a while, she just wanted to stay at the place that had become home and spend time with the man she felt so strongly for. Once they were back she dismounted and tended to the mare, before returning it back into its paddock, remembering that he'd said he was 'peckish' she wandered towards the house guessing he'd be in there making something to eat. Melissa suppsed that perhaps she indeed wanted something to eat as well however she wasn't exactly sure what it was she wanted to eat and so satisfied herself iwth th eidea that she'd just have what he was having, she wasn't fussy after all. Wandering into the kitchen she paused strangely content just to watch him move about the kitchen.

Taking the scared little shadow and gently petting it, Renee nodded, returning the tender kiss and hug all too soon he was gone. Speaking to the shadow she carried it with her into the living room deciding that drawing in the sun might help it. What he found was a young girl about the age of eight in a pit that had one flicker of light, there was nothing in there apart from the simple lamp in there. The first thing that leapt at him was a hyena pup with markings that made it look like an african painted wild dog. Shadows attacked as well, the girl expecting to be hurt, she'd always been hurt.

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:21 am

Glad that he’d been able to clear up the confusion for her, it was a quiet rest of the ride, happy holding onto her hand. Caring for Spotlight and turning the gentle stallion into his paddock, Julian wandered into the house to poke about for something to eat, knowing that she’d come in when she was ready. Finding that scrambled eggs seemed to be on the menu, he got stuck into it, humming to himself. He didn’t notice Mel wandering up to just watch him. His hat was carelessly on the table, and he’d obviously run his fingers through his hair, for his hair tie was missing, and he was frequently pushing the wayward strands out of his face. Finally noticing her, he sent her a quiet smile. “Want some too?” It would be easy to make another set of eggs if she did.

Wary of what was going to happen, his older shadows had been on alert and ready to defend their master from whatever was here. When the hyena leapt at him, they responded instantly, wrapping around the pup securely but harmlessly, keeping the hyena’s snout shut to keep them all safe. Ignoring the shadows that attacked, leaving them also to his own shadows, Killian peered over the lip of the pit, suppressing his claustrophobia. Spotting the young girl, he poofed himself into the pit and crouched nearby. “Hey there, sweetheart,” he said gently, hoping to settle her and her shadows. “Are you hurt?”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Noting his hat on the table, and his hair in his eyes that was frequently brushed out, the strange warm feeling returned making a smile flicker onto her face without her knowledge. Watching as he noticed her, she found herself noticing the small things about him that she thought so fondly of, from his unusual but wonderful eyes to the quiet smile that made her feel at home. "No, I am not... peckish" attempting to use the new word she'd learned, instead she wandered into the kitchen to stand next to him somewhat perplexed as to how she could make what she felt known to him. She wasn't sure why she wanted him to know, but she was learning slowly that around him she didn't have to understand what she felt, it was okay to just do things. Melissa stepped closer and slipped her arms around him, and rested her head against him without a word, he'd understand what she was trying to say through gesture, he always did. She didn't always have words to explain how she felt, but the more she spent with Julian the more it was easier to show through gesture, it was safe here with him.

Shivering as her soul shadow was bound, the girl huddled back into the corner she slept in, her shadows were easily battered away and some stranger showed up. He crouched down and spoke surprisingly gently, studying him warily, the girls pale blue eyes took him in. Quickly realizing he wasn't one of ices people she shook her head "No. No I'm not" her shadows returned to her, well fed and surprisingly muscular it could easily be guessed that she was being trained to serve ice. Far too mature for her age, the girls gaze was direct and distinctly unchildlike,

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:55 pm

Nodding at her answer, he finished off his snack, still humming absently to himself. Feeling her wrap her arms around him, he paused to kissed her head and hug her back, liking the quiet moments with her. He didn’t really know why he found her so easy to understand, but he wasn’t going to question it. “Love you too,” he murmured, brushing a few stray hairs away from her face, and picking up his plate to head onto the verandah to eat. It was just so nice being with her and knowing that they were safe from everything now.

As her shadows settled, his own allowed the hyena pup to be released, letting it return to its shadow mistress. “Good,” he murmured, holding a hand out to her. “I won’t hurt you. I can get you out. I have a safe place you can grow up. Want to come?” Studying her as best he could in the darkness, he was so glad that Ice was dead now. The girl could grow up without being brainwashed and manipulated. “Ice is dead now. You’re safe from her.” He was confident that Renee wouldn’t mind taking on another child to care for, she was so motherly anyway that surely it wasn’t going to be a problem.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Content when he spoke, Melissa released her grip and watched him wander out onto the verandah to eat, not that hungry herself, she absently wandered out after him. Not hanging around she instead wandered over to lean on a fence and watch the horses graze, there was something about them that meant she could stare at them for hours without noticing the time go by. She was relaxed and peaceful, she was safe here and nothing bad could happen with ice dead. Yawning briefly, she ended up closing her eyes just listening to the sounds of everything, the horses grazing, the odd bird calling out and the wind ever present making the plants around her rustle as if talking.

The pup leapt into her arms and snuggled close, Petting the strangely marked pup, the blonde narrowed her eyes somewhat. Despite findng him easy enough to read, she didn't like the idea of blindly trusting him, her shadows interacted with his specifically the babies as even ice's baby shadows had been unable to keep things hidden. Once she'd found out more about him from the shadows she finally nodded her head "Alright" even if he was lying and managing to fool her she'd be able to escape once out of this damnable hole, perhaps he'd even teach her shadows more. She reached out and took the hand that had been offered to her, Ice dead? That was something she found hard to believe, the woman who was so much stronger than herself, who'd always been there ruling over her dead? It was hard to fathom and understand, she'd soon find out if that was the truth, the male gave the impression of it, but her people reading required more wokr.

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:08 pm

Finishing his snack and cleaning up, the stockman dithered on the verandah for a few moments, watching his horses, and Mel, with a fond smile. He loved his place so much, and his horses and Mel just made it home for him. Jogging down the steps, he made his way over to where she was leaning against the fence and came up beside her, sliding a hand to take hold of hers. “Let’s go sit under a tree,” he murmured, twining his fingers with hers happily. “Just watch the horses and listen to the birds.” Content with her, he just wanted to spend some more time with her now that they were safe and nothing was going to happen to them.

He was aware as her shadows and his spoke, but it was harmless information about him that they were sharing, and he gripped her hand firmly as he tugged her to her feet. “What’s your name, sweetheart?” Glancing up at Alkira when the jackal gave a soft warning woof, he frowning slightly and called his shadows to him. Not waiting long for the girl’s answer, he tugged her close to him and took them home, letting her go once they were safe in their home. “Renee, dove?” he called out, letting go of the girl so that she could settle herself without much intrusion on her space. When his love came out, he moved to her to give her a hug, reassuring himself that she was still okay, and gave the girl a glance. “Ice had her trapped. Wasn’t going to leave her in there.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:50 pm

happily watching the horses, Melissa didn't glance back as she heard Julian stepping down the stairs and over towards her. However she did look at him briefly as he took one of her hands twining his fingers with hers, a slight smile adorned the assassins lips. "Yes" She agreed, "Did you have a specific one in mind?" she liked the idea of some quiet time with him, to sit down and watch the horses together. Ceasing leaning against the fence her hand gently tightened its grip a little, while she liked watching the horses and the other animals, it was her favourite thing to watch him, as she was starting to learn his facial expressions and what they meant. Usually such things were beyond her grasp unless they were her brothers, but she was picking up Julians too and was becoming more and more familiar with them.

The blondes eyes narrowed "I'm not a sweet heart" she wasn't anything like that at all, she was what Ice had shaped her into being, cold, distant and a manipulator who was quickly learning how best to control others subtly and deftly. "I am Daniella" stiffening as he tugged her close to him, her shadows billowed around her defensively. Transported with him she stepped out of range once she was let go, she watched as a gentle looking woman walked into the room after Killian called out for her. Observing as he hugged her, a slight smirk wound its way onto her face, he had a weakness, others could easily exploit that, she herself could but for now she'd keep her ways to herself. She owed him for releasing her out of that pit after all, she'd repay the debt and then go find her way in the big bad world that she had little experience and yet little fear. At her young age Ice had already taught her how to torture, trained her how to use her shadows for stealth, given her confidence and more, she made sure to keep that to herself, they only needed the need to know details.

PostSubject: Re: Everythings Alright   

Back to top Go down

Everythings Alright
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next