The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:20 pm

Pulling it taut the small mare warily eyed the man on the gelding, Watching him Claire nodded "Yeah i'll go look, you can go home if you want i'll be fine on my own" giving him a smile and a word of goodluck she vanished into the various crowds looking for a horse for herself. Blowing a great amount of air out of her nose and several insults the mare ceased yanking the rope knowing the other horse was stronger than she. She wanted out of thsi pen, out of this harness, out of these hobbles, stamping a hoof she sighed and lowered her head, shivering and trying in vain to use her tail to rid herself of the flies. The large brand on her shoulder was messy and ugly, her head looked ungainly without a forelock and far too big for her neck despite the muscled tone to her body. she resumed rubbing her muzzle against her knee trying to get the flash around her muzzle loose
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:24 pm

Ned stayed still as the mare tugged on the rope, waiting until his rider was ready to get going. Julian gave a sigh of his own, nodding absently to Claire's words, and nudged the gelding into a slow walk, aware that the mare would have trouble keeping up with her hobbles on. Luckily, there were near the edge of the yards, making it easier to get her out and on the road home. "Come on then, you poor thing. Let's get you home and that harness off you for good." How he wished he could have a good word to the people who'd worked her this much, but he knew it wouldn't be possible, not after Claire hd said it would be ice selling her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:32 pm

Right. Sure. No way she going to believe that twaddle, no it was going to be more mud slogging work, exhausted mentally and physically she stepped after the gelding occasionally tugging the rope although at every opportunity to hurt someone she took it. She hated people, despite how bad her feet was the mare was very good on her feet not stumbling once, so used to working with her head down her head sagged naturally as she wandered after the horse. She wouldn't be able to catch up suddenly to attack the man so there was no point trying, loosing track of time Rose blindly followed the pair leading. An old familiar scent perked her ears and lifted her head, a loud whinny left the battered mare along with a loud thought shout of Hey! Scruffy! picking up her pace as best as she could and ending in a strange gait of her front end trotting and her back end doing strange skips in order to keep up, brown eyes looking around for the owner of the scent
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:38 pm

Easing the mare gently along the road to his farm, the loud shout startled him, and he tightened his hold on the leadrope, gently tugging her back to a walk. "easy there, ginger." Who was Scruffy? That made no sense to him, and Claire wasn't around to help him work it out.

Having roped Mel into playing the strange game with him and Mana, Killian had passed the time lazily, enjoying the peace while he could get it. Hearing the familiar whinny, he shot to his feet, frowning. How the hell could she still be alive after all these years? Spotting Julian coming through the front gate with a very familiar mare, he moved forward, reaching out to touch her shoulder, ignoring the warning from the man. "Grumpyguts, you're still alive. Why am I not surprised?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:45 pm

When he came within reach she reached out and nudged his shoulder affectionately, You know very well I'm alive I saw you fourty years ago she told him before giving him a sharp nip for leaving her behind again. Studying him properly he seemed different from when she'd last seen him, he was more youthful and didn't have the lonely kicked puppy air to him, huffing she rubbed her muzzle on his shoulder trying to hint at him to get the stupid crap off of her. When that didn't work Get it off of me... What are you doing out here? pawing at the aerth a little in frustration she just wanted everything off of her and to be let into a paddock with actual grass in it instead of a dust bowl which was what she'd been living in the past few years.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2017 11:52 pm

Not understanding at all when Killian was allowed to touch her, Julian gave a sigh, and handed the leadrope over to the dark man. "See if you can get any of that junk off her. Idiots mistreated her. The paddock with the tall fences is empty for her." He guided the gelding away, leaving them alone, and Killian turned his attention to the mare. "I do? That's good to know. Last I knew, I'd seen you three hundred years ago." Taking the leadrope, he scratched her in her favourite spot and headed for the mentioned yard. "Come on then grumpy. What's the damage?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:01 am

Nudging him affectionately when he scratched her she followed him obediently, "today? At least fifteen broken bones, ten stepped on feet, eight bites, and one really good kick to the crotch" she replied cheekily brown eyes lit up with amusement, entering the yards she shook her self and turned her head to rub at a spot on her shoulder You've time jumped, you dont look like a lonely kicked pup nodding her head in amusement she resumed rubbing her head on him wanting the items off. However when hands reached for her head, the horse took over, backing up sharply with her head thrown up in the air in an attempt to get her head away. It was hard for the human side to fight with the animal, so it was several moments before she snorted and took a step towards the man again, her ears back a worried look on her features
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:11 am

He grinned at her list. "Impressive, well done." Shutting the gate, he studied the little horse, taking in all her injuries. "So, what's hurting the most?" He had no idea what would be best to take off first, so he'd go with whatever hurt the most. He sighed at her observation. "Yeah, got jumped from the ship to New York. Damn orb broke, maybe you'd be able to help with what might fix it." Tilting his head towards his sister, he added, "Mel too. Got jumped to here."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:19 am

Snorting softly she considered it Bridle but be careful, i don't have much control dealing with trauma for so long the animal was able to control her more than the human side. She didn't know what this orb thing he was going on about was, her attention was grabbed as Claire returned with a shaggy standardbred. Ears flattened Ice... she smells like ice, she can't be trusted, it was hard for to hold still when the bridle was removed, the urge to move away from the hands again building the longer she forced herself to stay still. Once it began to rise over her ears her head yanked up removing herself from the bridle pretty self sufficently although the too tight halter remained on she couldn't stay still long enough for him to get it undone. Instead she gestured at the harnest with a movement of her head forget the halter do the harness next again it was visibly hard for the mare to stay still frequently shifting her weight and a few tiems having to move away and come back to him. She'd changed alot in the three hundred years since he'd known her, then she would have trusted him to do anything with her, now even though she trusted him the animal didn't and it had a lot more sya
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 12:25 am

He nodded, moving slowly as he unbuckled all the straps of the bridle that was holding it on. Dropping the blood and sweat stained thing on the ground, he scratched at her shoulder, looking over at Claire as Rose jumped about. "No, she's on the run too. Helped me get out here to Mel. Ice's grandkid though." It was a slow process removing the harness, with her dancing out of his reach. He could understand it, she had to be in so much pain, and she'd been a horse for so long. "The hobbles?" he queried, keeping his hand on her shoulder lightly. "Will you let the shadows heal you?" Finally, he got as much as he could off. He couldn't undo the rusted buckles of the straps holding the collar on, not without using shadows, and he was wary of using them, as well as tugging anything over her head right now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 9:20 pm

The mare was silent before she shook her head, no she'd had enough she couldn't handle anymore at the moment, moving away from him despite how much the human would have liked to stay near the animal moved her away out of reach. The animal was terrified of the shadows, enough that it'd take over again and lash out at anything near her then try to escape, the man in the hat has questions she was clearly suspicious of everyone who wasn't the familiar man who she had allowed to remove her bridle. Beginning to eat a little easier now that she didn't have the bits in her mouth she hungrily stuffed as much grass as she could in her mouth, keeping an eye on the people around her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 9:24 pm

He moved away to lean on the fence, stroking his jackal's head lightly as he watched her. "He probably will. He can hear you, you know." He looked over his shoulder to the man in question, who was doing something with yet another horse in a different paddock. "He seems to have his heart in the right spot, Claire trusts him after she escaped Ice. He's not happy about what she's done to you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 9:59 pm

Blinking she glanced over at the man in the hat before grumbling to herself, listening to Killian she was still reluctant to trust him. She didn't know him, trust was so hard, over three hundred years as an animal some of her humanity had been leeched from her, and she was unsure if she'd be able to regain it. Trying to swish her tail and finding it doing nothing she stamped a foot angrily, her teeth hurt, her body hurt, everything hurt, not that she'd admit it, she wasn't some weakling. Lashing out as much as she could with her back feet hobbled she continued to stuff her mouth with food clearly starving. Ignoring the teeth that cut open her mouth as she ate, ears flicking around picking up on the various sounds that were carried to her on the winds. Filthy, skinny, wounded, and wary the mare made her way through the yards she was imprisoned in hurriedly eating as much as she could before shew as taken away from the grass again
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:19 pm

Deciding that it would be best to leave her to her own devices, Killian slipped out of the paddock, hanging what he considered the torture device on the fence. He wasn't sure where the horse man wanted it. Pausing to let his sister hop onto his shoulder, he wandered out somewhere, tucking his hands into his pockets. He wasn't going to volunteer information about the mare, he wasn't in the mood.
Julian noticed him leave the mare, and brought the young horse he was working to a stop, thinking for a moment. Finally he simply kept going with the horse, deciding to talk o Claire when she was done with her new horse as well. Perhaps she'd have some idea of how t approach the ginger mare.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:23 pm

After settling her horse in, Claire left it in the paddock to settle in deciding she'd spend quite a while doing ground work with him. Watching Killian wander off with the bird on his shoulder the young woman sighed a moment before her attention was caught by the ginger mare. Watching her move around she frowned then headed over to Jules watching him as he worked with the young horse, the mare needed a vet out to have something done about her teeth. Her sharp gaze hadn't missed the food that fell out as well as the fact that it was stained in the mares blood from her teeth slicing open her mouth. Sedated they'd be able to get the rest of the stuff off of her as well, so she waited for jules to finish guessing he'd probably want to do the same ething
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:37 pm

With the youngster working nicely, Julian ended the lesson, patting the horse in reward. Spotting Claire waiting for him, led walked over, letting himself out of the small yard. "Found a horse alright then?" Tilting his head, he invited her to walk with him while he put the horse back. "What's the ideas with the mare. her feet need work, so do her teeth, and she'll need a rug as soon as we can get one on her. It's getting cold at night now." Sending the youngster off with a light slap to the rump, he gave a sigh. "At least I'll get some feed into her, that will help. Your friend got the bridle off, I saw? That will help her too."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:42 pm

Claire simply nodded and listened instead as he talked about the mare "From what one of his shadows told me, Her names Rose, she was once a human but got turned into a horse by ice. Its why you can hear her 'talking'. I'd say get the vet out, dart her and get her feet and teeth done and while she's down get that collar off of her, halter and those hobbles" she kept her voice low knowing that the mare could and would under stand them if she could hear. Her features were serious and concerned, the mare was in worse condition than her gelding, although the mare would likely not let her anywhere near it she could at least offer some advice. From what she'd seen even though the mare trusted killian she'd been unable to keep still long enough for him to get everything off, an dhis hands near her face had been a battle for her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:51 pm

Julian sighed again, bypassing the mare's paddock to retrieve the bridle, making a face at it. "No wonder she was acting up. Double bitted, the poor thing." Agreeing with her as she spoke, he looked at the mare again. "Good idea, I'll do that tomorrow. Hopefully it'll make some difference, and she'll settle down a bit more." Going silent, he nodded to himself after a while thinking, and headed into the house. "Come on, help me make lunch." They could talk easier without being so close to the mare inside.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 10:57 pm

The woman swore "look how tight the bits were done up" and the type, one was a full cheek fulmer except instead of a snaffle it had a painful sharp looking bit, the other bit looked worse. Quietly agreeing with what he said about it settling down the mare she agreed to his request "Oh alright, sandwiches suit you?" keeping up with him well enough she was relieved to get into the house her burned skin from the day before becoming quite painful. Parting ways with him to find the sunburn stuff he had she slathered it on her red shiny skin and returned to him feeling better "shall we then?"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2017 11:07 pm

He nodded, dumping the bridle on the side table. "Yep, her mouth's going to be very sore for a few months while those cuts heal. There's blood all over the bits and the leather." He rummaged around in the fridge, nodding. "yea, sandwiches are fine. You start that, I'll ring up the vet. Hopefully he can come out tomorrow." Eyeing her, he grinned. "You need a hat, bear. Take one of the spares, you duffer."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 8:32 pm

Eyeing the bridle again claire sighed and entered the kitchen beginning to put together lunch humming to herself. Her thoughts remained on the ginger mare, it was interesting how she knew Killian and quite saddening at how she'd had to endure Ice for as long as she had. Once done making the sandwiches they were left in the fridge for people to graze upon at their leisure, picking up one of the spare hats she sat down on the porch with a sigh beginning to eat the sandwich in hand absently her thoughts far away
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2017 9:10 pm

Taking a few sandwiches for himself, he tipped Claire's hat over her eyes. "What's bothering you, bear?" She was quieter even than normal. "Spill your thoughts before they clam you up like you usually let them." He sat nearby, propping his feet up on the small table that he kept there. Plans to work with the mare were running through his head, trying to work out the best way. Perhaps he'd get Killian to help out while he was here, the mare seemed to trust him more than anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 11:13 am

Jumping a little when the hat was tipped down over her eyes she pushed it up and replied "Worried about ice, worried about the mare" she shrugged "you know i always worry too much Jules" beginning to eat the sandwich in her hand thinking about ice and then the fact that it was only a matter of time before Killian and melissa went back to their own time. Disliking the fact that she felt sad over something that should be a good thing, she stuffed the rest of the sandwich into her mouth and stood heading over to the horse she'd picked out
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2017 11:48 am

He sighed, watching her go. There were other things she was worried about that she wasn't telling him. He knew her too well for her to hide things like that. However, he decided not to press her about it, finishing his own lunch, and picking up the phone to call the vet. Relieved that he could come out the next day, Julian got out his paperwork, settling on the verandah to finish it off while he still had free time.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2017 10:27 pm

Ending up with the horse haltered and tied up she worked on gently brushing him, talking to him softly focusing on the animal and not paying much attention when the bird reappeared and ended up settling on the verandah staring at the paper work in confusion. The chestnut mare paced around the yards angrily wanting everything off but unable to hold still to let anyone do it, keeping away from where everyone else was she ate grass as best as she could the broken corners of her mouth aching. Melissa didn't understand why Julian was playing with paper again, not understanding the squiggles on it she picked up one piece of paper in her beak attempting to make sense of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 10 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next