The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.
Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 B997213d5bc01eab9d9521198e166690
^ said ancient magical doohickey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:34 pm

surprisingly gentle Melissa just shrugged at the question "Too many to ask" she replied finally after thinking through them all, focusing on the fur beneath her fingers as he asked aother couple of questions. Watching the foals legs fold and the newborn snuggle down in the straw, Melissa obediently moved away from the mare and exited the stall. She was quietly digesting everything she'd observed and how useful it was, she often purposely forgot things she didn't consider important so she had more room to remember things that were actually of value. Wondering if Julian would just explain everything rather than her ask tedious question after tedious question she looked up at him quietly. "You might as well explain from the beginning" Melissa added watching the foal sleep quite intently
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:41 pm

Giving a soft laugh, Julian picked up his jacket again tugging it on and pushing his hands into his pockets. "There's never too many questions." Confident that the mare was fine now, he gave her a warm feed, and began to head back to the house, explaining from the beginning like she'd requested. Hungry now, he made a simple snack, offering her some as well. Eventually finishing his explanation, he tilted his head. "Does that answer your questions? Or are there any more specific ones that you want to know about?" He wasn't worried about waking Claire and her lover, having made a fairly good guess that they probably weren't yet properly asleep. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 8:51 pm

Listening to the explanation she followed him into the house quietly, refusing the food as she wasn't yet hungry she nodded in response to his question "Yes it does, for now" finding a seat she sat down and sighing quietly without really noticing it her thoughts turning ot her brother. He wanted to leave her behind, she didn't do being left behind, they escaped together they stayed together. Tapping her fingers on the bench idly she again tried to understand why he'd want to leave her, yes the farm was pleasant but she was confident thats all there was here. So naive to emotions, Melissa hadn't picked up upon the fact that she actually enjoyed Julians company and during her time as a bird had come to regard him almost fondly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:35 pm

Half shrugging, he ate the cheese on toast himself, settling down near her. “You were a good help tonight,” he said absently. “Thinking about staying around? I could use your help a lot, now that Claire’s off and wandering on her own.” Leaning back, he tilted his head to the side a little. “The horses like you too, and you’re very good with them now. It’d be good to keep the extra pair of hands around. If you want to stay, of course.” He wasn’t going to force her to stay, she was after all very attached to her brother.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:48 pm

Watching him tuck into the food out of the corner of her eye she silently listened as he spoke, it almost sounded like he actually wished for her to stay. Which for some reason changed things, suddenly feeling almost torn for some reason, her brows creased and she studied the bench with sudden intensity "I do not understand" she murmured quietly brushing her fingers over the smooth surface in an attempt to find a way to soothe herself from the distress that was starting to build inside of her. The bench's surface didn't help and thus her fingers brushed down to her comfortable pants that she always wore the worn fabric familiar and soothing enough that her shoulders relaxed. "You want me to stay, and I do, but Three hundred, nintey two hours and " she glanced at the clock "Forty three minutes is too long for him to be on his own"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 9:57 pm

He nodded easily. “I can understand that, it is a long time,” he said softly, washing up the plate and utensils he’d used. As he dried them, he kept talking. “He mentioned that having you here would be a good grounder for him, though. I don’t understand how, but something to do with knowing when to return here? I assume you’ll know better than me how he’d be able to do that.” Humming quietly, he thought through a few things, trying to work out the best way to ask what Claire wanted him to ask. “It would be nice if you stayed, yeah. I could use the help for sure. But if you really don’t want to, I’m not going to make you stay at all.” He liked her company, and she was extremely good with the horses. Her seemingly permanent calmness was great, especially with the flighty youngsters. “Claire reckons you staying here would help him find the farm again too,” he said eventually, stacking the plate away and shrugging his jacket off to hang it up beside the door. “No rush to decide, you can think it over as long as you want. I’m sure he’ll let you know when he’s going back – unless you know when already?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:18 pm

Listening carefully it seemed to her that he very much wanted her to stay since he'd come up with so many reasons, deciding she'd mull it over later when she was supposed to be sleeping she nodded without really thinking before replying "I am not sure yet, I believe he has managed to tinker with it some and is getting closer to it being able to work" Melissa replied "he does not speak of it with me" glancing at the door she slowly got to her feet preparing herself to return to the roof to watch the stars until dawn. The lack of sleep wouldn't bother her, the lighthouses were calling her, idly assuming the man would do his own thing she headed out again and clambered up onto the roof. Staring up at the stars until her neck hurt she frowned. They all seemed to want her to stay, was her loyalty to her brother to keep him company really worth that much to them? Wrapping her arms around her legs and resting her chin on them she continued staring at the stars
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:31 pm

Finally he’d managed to get the orb working. Wandering out of the glade of trees he’d been holed up in, Killian went in search of his sister, wondering where she’d be so that he could let her know. It’d been a few days since he was sure that the stockman had spoken with her, and he wasn’t yet sure what her decision was going to be. Finding her in a paddock with some of the horses, he watched her from the fence for a moment before letting himself in and wandering up to her. “It’s fully working now,” he murmured, touching her shoulder briefly. “What are you going to do?” He’d given up trying to convince her to stay, and it was all up to her now. He was desperately hoping she would stay. He needed her here to give him a good guide of what time he’d need to come back, since he wouldn’t be able to sense her shadow until she showed up here. But he wasn’t going to force her. If she wanted to come back with him, then he wasn’t going to argue any more. Watching the horse absently, he played with one of his younger shadows, waiting patiently for her response. He wasn’t sure where his Claire was, but he’d find her in a few moments, once he was finished talking with Mel. Claire didn’t deserve to just have him vanish on her, so he’d find her, talk with her, and then wander off to use the orb and go back to his own time. Alkira and the shadows had learned everything that they needed to know about her childhood, so he knew what he was going to do with her. Everything was going to be fine in the end.

Still worried about her first mate, Skye had almost given up on him returning to the ship. It had been months, and he wasn’t back, nor had he sent any word, and she was inclined to think now that he’d just skipped out, though she suspected it was something worse. In any case, the landlubber that had appeared had finally gotten some sealegs, and was moderately useful on the ship. She was almost fond of him, too, and sent a wry glance over at him from her spot at the wheel. Somehow he’d managed to remain almost gentle and carefree, still quite soft hearted in her cutthroat crew, but he’d survived, and managed to worm his way a little into being in her tiny group of people she considered a friend.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:43 pm

When her brother walked up she didn't need him to tell her to know what had happened, lowering the brush from the animals coat she studied him quietly listening to what he had to say. "I will stay" Julian wanted her to stay, she was useful to him "But you must find Sky and stay with her as long as you can, you can't be on your own, but if you must for as short a period as possible" she ordered her brother firmly her brown eyes very stubborn and firm on this point. She knew what being alone did to him. the same thing that happened to her, setting the brush down she embraced him in one of her very rare hugs holding him firmly "Be careful, you will not have me to watch out for you" the assassin reminded him quietly

Nathan was quite happily sitting on deck with his feet resting on the step below him as he in vain tried to get the stupid solar charger to work to breathe life into his ipod. He missed his music, eventually giving up he tucked it away and pulled out his camera carefully not wishing to ruin the expensive thing with sea water. Somehow it'd survived fairly well these past few months out at sea, going through the pictures on the digital camera a thought came to him, tucking it away and bringing out the older camera that was one of his favourite posessions he picked a sunny spot and took a selfie. Watching as the photo was printed out he took it and waved about so it dried, inspecting it and quite pleased with the result he set it down next to him putting the camera away.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 10:49 pm

Hugging her tightly, Killian made the hug last as long as he could, knowing that he was going to miss her. Finally drawing back, he nodded. “I’ll find her,” he promised. “And I’ll find Claire as a child. I won’t be alone that long, Melly.” Touching her cheek, he tried to reassure her. “I promise I’ll be careful. I’ll come back to you.” Taking a breath, he let it out again slowly, steeling himself to walk away from her and not return for many many years. Unable to resist giving her another hug, he left her without another word, heading to find Claire. Finding her in the stable, he ducked through the doorway, ambushing her with a hug from behind and resting his chin on her shoulder. “I have to go,” he murmured softly, hating to leave them both. But he had to, he had her childhood to get involved in, and he couldn’t do that while he was stuck in this time. “Take care of my sister for me?”

Getting another of her crew to take the wheel, Skye wandered down to where the boy was, her boots clicking lightly on the wooden decks to announce her presence. He was such a strange thing, but mostly harmless. Perching on the railing next to him, moving easily with the movement of the ship, she peered at what he was doing. “What are you doing, boy?” she asked curiously. The word had become an almost affectionate term from her, no longer an insult, and her fox had finally relaxed around him and no longer growled. He just ignored him now. “Making more permanent paintings?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:01 pm

Hating to see him go Melissa accepted the second hug holding onto him tightly so he wouldn't forget what her hugs felt like. Watching him go she slowly picked up the brush and feeling strangely empty found she couldn't continue with what she'd been doing, quietly she released the horse back into the paddock and put the items away wanting to find somewhere quiet the girl became a bird and took to the heading out towards where there definitely werent any people. She didnt' want to be around anyone right now, unused to the pain that was her heart aching, the assassin vanished into the sky.
Straightening up as arms snaked around her, Claire guessed who it was and leaned back into the hug her slight smile fading at his words, already? She wanted to say, instead she turned around in his grasp and clung to him, "Of course, but i think it'll be Jules she goes to. Not me" Melissa most of the time treated claire like she didn't exist which was fine by claire as she just assumed Melissa didn't know how to handle her. She didn't know how long it'd be before she saw him again, and the idea hurt more than she could have anticipated, half wishing that she'd never let him into her heart she bit her tongue sharply leaning her face against him as well.

Looking up at the familiar noise Nathan just grinned up at her "They're Photographs" he reminded Skye for what felt like the millionth time lifting the camera out of the bag he studied her a moment and took one of her. Pulling it from the camera and waving it around again he studied it and nodded "Thats a good one, when you take a photo of yourself its called a Selfie" he had no real clue that the photo he'd just taken would bethe only proof he had in the coming months that she was real. Deciding that he'd keep it he tucked it into his bag with a shrug before for the first time offering her the camera to try "To take a photograph you press that picture, and look through here to see what you're taking a photo of"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:18 pm

Nuzzling into her neck, Killian closed his eyes, wanting to stay with her so much. He tightened his hold around her, wishing he could stay. “I’m sorry,” he murmured, kissing her neck before pulling back to search her eyes. “I’ll keep track, you won’t be waiting long. I promise. I’ll be back tomorrow. Maybe even this afternoon.” He tried a smile, and rested his fingers on her cheek gently. “I’ll stay safe for you seasprite. Stay safe for me as well?” Acutely aware that every moment he stayed was making it harder for them both, he couldn’t stop himself from holding her, wanting to remember what her hugs were like, just like he had to remember what his sister’s were like. Kissing her, he rested his forehead on hers, shutting his eyes. “I love you,” he whispered, tightening his hold around her. “I’ll be back for you. I promise.” Kissing her again, he pulled away at last, studying her intently. He had to remember her. Brushing his fingers down her cheek one last time, he turned and left her, heading for the hills. He’d already spoken with the ginger mare, so there was nothing else left for him to do. With Alkira faithfully at his heels, he vanished into the trees, eventually coming to a stop and pulling out the orb to fiddle with it. Getting it into the right alignment, he refused to look over his shoulder back at where he’d come from, and did what was required to take him back. Finally finding himself back on the boat, he tucked the orb away safely, and got about the business of finding his captain.

Grinning at his reminder, she swung her feet while he took the photo, taking the camera and inspecting it curiously. Trying out what he’d said, she aimed it at him and pressed the button, laughing at the face he made. Only a few seconds after that, the whole ship rocked violently a second and she toppled to the deck, holding tight to the camera to keep it from breaking. Getting to her feet, she found that he was gone, and something in her heart hurt before she locked it away. Picking up the photo that she’d taken, she studied it, slipping it away when she heard footsteps behind her. Turning, she froze at the sight of Killian before flying into his arms, hugging him tightly and burying her face into his shoulder. She’d missed him so much. Feeling the hug being returned, she didn’t bother to ask what the heck had been happening. He’d tell her what he could later, when they were alone.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:40 pm

Watching him intently, Claire showed no signs of wanting to let go, "Don't make promises you aren't sure you can't keep" the female warned him ignoring his smile. Leaning her head into his fingers the familiar nick name summoned tears to her green eyes "Safe and sound" she agreed returning his kiss fiercely. Internally she didn't believe that he'd be back that soon, nothing worked that easy, nothing went that smoothly either "I love you too" she replied softly returning the last kiss she made it last as long as she could. Doing her best to not let herself cry until he'd gone she sat down in the mostly clean straw and hid her face in her knees for a few moments trying to get herself under control, everything would be fine she told herself. Manging to get herself under control she got up and finished mucking out the stables, working with the horses for the rest of the day she picked the ones to work with that need a good work out and didn't come inside until after dark. Heading straight for the shower she stayed there until the water went cold. Mel didn't come back at all until the net morning.

One moment he'd been grinning at her as she tried the camera the next he was on the ground and tasting something metallic that turned out to be blood from where he'd bitten his lip. Looking around he remembered where was, this had been the forest he'd come to take photos of when he'd been spirited away. He'd miss stepped and had been in mid fall when he'd been taken to where the ship was, getting up he idly brushed the mud and leaves off of himself wondering if he'd just been dreaming. Remembering his cameras he cursed and checked them sighing when they were all okay, the polaroid one was gone, she'd had it when he'd been taken, at least it was some proof he hadn't been imagining the ship, imagining her. His ankle throbbed and finding he couldnt put any weight on it Nathan rubbed his bristly short trimmed beard before managing to scrabble back up on the slope on one leg and two hands. At the top of the slope he found a sturdy stick that'd do to help him get back to his car, managing to return there he stared at the dirt and leaves that coated it as if he really had been gone for months. Finding a motel it wasnt until after he'd had a soak that he found the photo of her he'd tucked into his pocket, sitting on the squeaky cheap bed he stared at it unsure of what he felt.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:49 pm

Concerned about his daughter, Julian went to find her when she didn’t turn up for dinner. Finding her in her room, he said nothing, simply sitting on the bed next to her and wrapping his arms around her tight. There was nothing he could say to her that could help ease her pain, not yet. But he was always going to be there for her. Humming softly to her, he hugged her closely, giving her the opening to cry and let it all out if she really wanted to.

Having given Killian the night off, and given the night shift to another of the crew, Skye curled herself in her cabin, locking the door against everyone else. Killian had told her what he could, and so she was sure that she wouldn’t be seeing the landlubber she’d grown fond of again. Curled around her fox, she studied the photo she’d taken of him before he’d vanished, scolding herself for opening up again. This was what always happened, she always got hurt. Vowing never to do it again, she eventually got up to tuck the photo and strange camera into a drawer for safe keeping, a tiny part of her vainly hoping that she’d one day see him again. Trying to ruthlessly squash and kill that part, she spent the rest of the night and most of the next day holed up in her cabin, working herself through it and trying not to miss his goofy smile. She had Kilian back now, and they could get back to properly pirating the seas for a good few more years before she settled down as the hatter.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:30 am

In a small concrete room, sparsely furnished a little girl sat sobbing, her palms a painful bright red from where she'd been disciplined with a silver cane. She hadn't meant to disrespect her grandma, she didn't even know how she had, rocking back and forth trying to comfort herself as best as she could her dragon slipped out from underneath the bed and nuzzled her licking away her tears with its raspy forked tongue. Cold, sore and hungry, the little girl with jet black hair and bright green eyes trembled, she just wanted it to stop, only about three or four the tiny girl had no idea that there was kindness in the world, no idea that what she was going through wasn't normal. "Bad bad bad bad bad bad, very bad girl" she whispered to herself continuing to rock back an forward in an attempt to calm herself down.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:38 am

He'd been exploring Ices facility for a while, dropping in and out to visit the horse turned Rose and make sure that she was okay while they tried to work out a way to get her free. Internally knowing that he wouldn't manage it, Killian hadn't let her know that, and now that he'd finished speaking with her for this visit, he was exploring. Poking around, he found a room that had no door, and exchanged a glance with his jackal. It had to be Claire's room, it was exactly like River had described to them so long ago. Moving himself and Alkira into the room, he stayed near the wall for a few minutes, watching the tiny girl with pain in his gaze before he managed to hide it all away. "Are you alright?" he asked softly, keeping his voice gentle so he didn't scare her. He wanted to just go to her and hold her, but she had no idea who he was, and he had to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:15 pm

Jumping at the voice she looked up at the stranger with tear filled eyes, scrabbling back against the wall, her dragon stood infront of her growling warningly at the man. They were both so tiny and small, more than helpless against him or anyone else, wiping the tears out of her eyes with her hands she drew her knees up to her chest and stared at him shaking. She'd never seen whoever this was before, she'd never seen a male before, reaching out she hugged River tightly not knowing what was going on, she didn't want river to be taken from her agian that'd been awful and so very painful. She didn't answer the question soft sobs still escaping from the tiny girl, one day far in the future she'd become the outgoing confident woman that Killian had fallen in love with, the Claire before him was vulnerable and small, clearly scared of him and considering hiding under the simple brass bed.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 9:48 pm

Exchanging another glance with his jackal, Killian hesitated and then shrugged his jacket off, the same one that Claire had given him a few months ago, but also so far into the future. Leaving Alkira to lie on the floor comfortably, he crouched in front of the tiny girl, settling the warm jacket around her. “It’s okay, Claire,” he said softly, the name slipping out of him before he realised. Unable to take it back, he moved back a little to give her space. “I won’t hurt you, or your dragon.” Unsure what to do now, he stayed quiet, letting her grow used to his presence before he scared her even more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Watching him she sniffled as he stepped closer, however she relaxed a little when he crouched down to her eye level, blinking a few stray tears away as he tucked the warm jacket around her. Blinking as she was called Claire instead of Karliah she watched as he moved away, no one had ever promised that they wouldn't hurt her, it'd always been promises that she would be hurt. A blocked nose from her sobbing she sniffled again hugging her dragon close to her, River stared at him and the Jackal taking them both in and clearly committing them both to memory. The sleek dragon blinked its eyes before it turned and nuzzled its claire before it curled up next to her with its head underneath her hand steadying her a little, slowly she started to relax properly around the stranger
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:13 pm

Giving her a gentle smile, Killian studied the girl closely, taking in the things that were the same as his Claire, and the things that were different. “Are you okay now?” he asked gently, still wanting to just hug her tightly and never let her go. He wanted to get her out of here now, but he knew that he couldn’t. They had to endure her being stuck here for a few more years yet. Carefully reaching out, he tucked her hair behind her ear quietly, trying to keep her calm. “What’s hurting?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:45 pm

Sniffling still she finally managed to stop crying for now "shoulder hursh real badsh" she finally said wriggling to show him her freshly pressed into her skin brand over her left shoulder blade. The skin was red, weeping and inflamed, Ices mark pressed into her skin where it'd stay, the cold air made it sting making her return to sobbing. It hurt so much she didn't understand what she'd done to deserve it, she'd trie to be so good for Ice and yet she'd been punshed, ice had said it was a gift were all gifts supposed to be painful like this? She didn't really know, her heart wrenching sobs continued as she hugged her dragon again hiding her face in the creatures familiar scales.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:50 pm

Moving to sit next to her, he let his shadows move over the brand carefully. Flinching at the silver that he could sense, he gave a sigh. Unable to heal it or block the pain of the silver, he at least managed to block the pain of the burn, tucking the jacket back around her shoulders. “Does that feel a little bit better?” He hoped so. Taking the risk, he slipped his arms around her and hug her and the dragon close, giving her the chance to cry into his shirt if she needed the comfort. “Do you want a story?” Maybe it would help distract her, and he knew how much she loved the sea and pirates. It wasn’t like he’d be at a loss of stories to tell, between what he’d done and what his captain had done, he should have plenty of ideas to keep her occupied until she fell asleep and he left for the day.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 10:58 pm

Stopping crying as soon as the burn lessened she nodded, very red in the face from her sobbing she stared at him in surprise as she was hugged close. Finding that it felt safe and secure like she was protected she scrambled into his lap and nestled into him "Shtory? Yesh pweashe" mangling the words in her small child way the girl blew her nose into his shirt and sighed finding she could finally breathe through her nose again. Leaning her head against him the small child stirred when she realized she could hear his heart beat, pressing her ear against his chest to listen she smiled quietly never having heard the sound of somehting thumping like that "Wash that Thumpshing in your shesht?" Karliah asked in her curiosity stubling over the words more than usual, looking up at the stranger she didn't question how he knew her name she ust accepted it and instead asked more important questions like the thing banging away in his chest
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:03 pm

Settling her comfortably on his lap, Killian looked down at the little thing, taking care not t press hard on the fresh brand. “That’s my heart,” he told her. “Everyone has one make the thump noise, even River. Maybe you’d be able to listen to hers later.” Ruffling her hair gently, he considered what stories he’d be able to tell. “What sort of story do you want? I know lots of pirate ones if you like those. Or I can tell you about some horses if you don’t want to listen about the sea.” Moving backwards on the bed so that he was leaning against the wall, he kept her safe in his arms, keeping an eye on Alkira for when Ice might turn up. He was going to have to be so careful coming here for Claire. It would be so easy to get trapped and bent to her will again, and he couldn’t let that happen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 06, 2017 11:06 pm

Blinking as she learnt something new the little girl filed it away diligently "Wash the shea? and what are Horshes?" trapped in the small barren room she'd never had much chance to learn anything except what Ice taught her "and what are Piratsh?" she knew better than to ask questions but as usual they poured out of her, she liked the stranger he made things not hurt and he told her things. Having no idea what a hug was she grasped handfuls of him so he couldn't be taken away from her she didn' twant to be on her own, knowing nothing about the outside world she watched the dark haired stranger with wide green eyes that silently begged him for information, to teach her, to help her learn, the only one in her small world who'd be kind she latched onto thhe kindness right away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Lost at sea, time and space - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 18 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 23  Next