Lost at sea, time and space

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Lost at sea, time and space   Tue Jul 26, 2016 10:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian and Skye got their hands on an ancient magical doohickey that suddenly carked into life and sent him down the worm hole of time and space and after at some point during this slip saw a TARDIS and a couple of OOD ended up finding himself in a comfortable enough apartment heavily influenced by a love f the sea. Claire has been working at the FBI for a number of years now after escaping Ices rule, coming home late one night she finds the pirate that she knows exceedingly well despite never having met him before. Finally poor innocent flower crown lamb hearted baby nathan got himself sent back in time because of the ancient magical doohickey and landed face first on skyes ship with his only belongings being what he had in his pack at the time and the clothes on his back. With the doohickey broken and in killians possession for now Ices shadows have picked up on what happened and are now searching for him and the magical doohickey.

^ said ancient magical doohickey

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:49 pm

The familiar voice made the shadows loose their shape as their mistresses excitement went through the roof, up on her feet and streaking over to him, claire clambered up into his lap and hugged him "Good! i mished you! what ish the preshent?" she hadn't forgotten that the last time she'd seen him he'd promised that he'd bring a present back with him. so she was naturally doubly excited, to see him and to find out what the present was, bright green eyes stared up at him happily while her hands held onto him so she stayed securely on his lap. The warmth and companionship he brought with him made all the lonely hours, days and weeks melt away, she was so lucky to have him come visit her.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:52 pm

Smiling at her excitement, Killian hugged her close, scooting backwards a little on the bed to hold her more securely. “I missed you too, you’ve been good haven’t you?” He didn’t quite understand how she was still so chirpy and happy being trapped here, but he nudged that out of his mind, focusing back on the present time. “I’ve bought you a few books for you to read, about the sea and pirates.” Tugging the pile over to him, he offered her the first one. “Do you know how to read words, seasprite?” He couldn’t help but call her that, the affectionate nicknames slipping out without him realising at all.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:59 pm

snuggling into the hug and leaning her head into his chest, Claire looked up at him and nodded "really really good!" it was becoming easier to understand what her grandmother wanted from her and to avoid punishments. Of course she'd still gotten a handful but they hadn't been too bad, her smile widened as the man explained that he'd brought her some books about the sea and pirates, looking over at the pile of books as it was tugged closer she shook her head "No all my books are pictshursh" turning a little to pick one of the books up curiously she soon looked up at the man who for all she knew was nameless "Shadow man will teach me schince ive been good?" oh so very hopeful that the shadow man would teach her since after all she'd been so very good, the hand remaining on him tightened its hold.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:03 pm

Pleased that she was going well for the time being, Killian kept his free arm wrapped around her, holding her close. “Of course, that’s why I bought them for you.” He turned the book to the first page, scanning the simple pages to find a couple of words that would help start her off. Finding a few of the easy ones, like the a and and, he pointed them out to her, explaining what they were. “Reckon you’ll be able to remember the magic words and read them out when we get to them in the story?” It was a good way for her to start learning, and once she knew those magic words, he’d give her a few more, and slowly build up the words that she knew how to read.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:36 pm

Perching there, green eyes were glued to the book when it was opened to the first page, eager at the presents he had brought here for her, her dark brows furrowed in concentration when her friend pointed out the magic words for her to look out for. Nodding her affirmation when she was asked if she'd be able to remember them she looked over the squiggles until she found the ones she'd just been taught and pointed them out rather proudly. Quieting down to listen to the story the child leaned her head against him, pointing out the right words whenever they came up, soaking in the story at the same time Claire happily devoured the pictures that went along with the words, finding they added to the story.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:38 pm

Slowly working through the simple story with her, Killian held the girl close. It was good that she was enjoying the reading, and it wasn’t long before they’d finished the book, and were moving onto the next one. Repeating the process for the other books, he finally closed the last book with a soft sigh. “Time for me to go home, little one,” he told her gently, hugging her close. “I’ll be back to visit soon,” he promised. “But you should sleep now, it’s bedtime.” Setting the books to the side so that she could read through them again in her own time, he tucked the little girl and her dragon into bed. “Sleep tight, seasprite. I’ll be back soon, alright?” Hopefully the books wouldn’t be discovered and taken from her, they were an expensive commodity in this time unfortunately. Leaving once she was asleep, he went to visit the red mare. He wanted to know what was going on with Ice still, and see if he could loosen the tack that was on the horse apparently permanently.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:39 pm

Picking it up quickly enough she lost track of the time caught up in what she was learning, happily learning several new words, her dragon showed interest as well moving to read over their shoulders curiously. When the final book was closed, the little girl looked up at the man quietly, her bright smile vanishing when she was told that it was time for him to go home, snuggling into the hug and fighting back the tears that wanted to fall so closely dependent on the man who brought warmth and good things into her life. Hugging him so tightly her arms ached, she didn't let go as the books were set to the side and he mentioned that it was time for sleep, soon tucked into bed along with River, the child reached out for his hand holding onto it "Shtay until i shleep? Pleashe?" the beg slipped out on its own, her green eyes fixed on the unnamed mans eyes. The name again, seasprite, it was nice, she wanted to go to the sea wherever it was, soothed by his reply she settled down and was soon asleep curled up under the blankets cuddling her dragon.

The red mare was resting in the paddock, the animal looking up at the stars remembering things, spotting him she walked over rather lame her hooves over grown and unable to move as fast as she would have liked. Managing to meet him at the fence she leaned against it, having lost weight and all the more tired because of it, it wouldn't be much longer before she was put back to work she imagined it was getting harder and harder to do anything let alone fight what was being done to her. Nudging him she murmured Tell me I get rescued from this soon Killian how much longer could she stand this? A small part of her just wanted the pain to be over already.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:32 pm

As always staying until she was asleep, the killer slipped out of the room carefully before heading to Rose. Stroking the mare’s nose softly, he loosened the harnessing that was on her, hoping to get her a little more comfortable. The shadows were already finding food for her to eat, soon depositing a good amount of hay on the ground nearby. Spotting how bad her hooves were, he slid a hand down one leg, encouraging her to pick it up. “I want to,” he murmured, hating that he couldn’t free her just yet. Working absently, since he’d learned how to trim hooves from being with Claire in the future, he worked slowly on the mare to give her time to get used to it. “She’s keeping close watch on all the ways that you can escape through, I can’t find a way to get you out safely yet.” He didn’t even know how she was going to be freed, fairly sure that Ice was just going to get bored of her and sell her on. He could only hope that things did turn out how they were supposed to in the future. Working his way around all four of her hooves, he finally straightened and passed her some carrots and apple pieces. “That should make you feel a little better, I hope.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:00 pm

Grateful when the harnessing was loosened, the mare picked up her feet neatly for him knowing he was there to help, not quite understanding how he knew how to tend to her hooves never the less it was a relief to have the pressure on her legs taken off. Pinning her ears with distaste as she was told that all the ways she could escape were being watched, stamping a foot ill temperedly and snorting Rose quickly polished off the tasty carrot and apple despite the bits in her mouth. the company was welcome, she was sick of being on her own in this dustbowl of a paddock where the water tasted of chemicals and there was nowhere to take shelter from the sun. shifting around to lean her head against him heavily, the chestnut pony closed her eyes and sighed for a few brief moments able to breathe freely and feel safe.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:04 pm

Stroking her muzzle gently as she leaned against him, he stayed quiet. He wasn’t entirely sure what to do now, there were so many things he wanted to do, but he couldn’t do any of it for fear of fucking up the future. Finding her favourite spots to be scratched, he scratched them as he thought, absently loosening her bridle as well so that it wasn’t quite so tight. “Are you being worked, or has she forgotten about you being here now?” The only bit of hope that he was clinging to was that she would survive, he knew that much for sure. He just didn’t know how, and he didn’t know when exactly she’d be sold by Ice.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:12 pm

Wriggling her upper lip when he found some of the more itchy spots the loosening of the bridle was greatly appreciated, Not at the moment, pretty much forgotten about me which im in two minds about really. At least when she remembered me i was being fed regularly flicking her tail against the flies, she was thankful that her tail had regrown as it'd been cut as short as it could go while she was in work or it got caught in the harness gear. Yawning peacefully and lifting her head to almost nibble at the clothes he was wearing the mare soon spoke once more I don't know if I'll ever be free the words were softly spoken and somewhat broken, she was stuck here until she died.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:16 pm

Having loosened as much of the harnessing as he could to give her some more freedom, and be able to eat the hay he’d brought for her more easily, he stroked her neck, combing his fingers through the short mane. It was finally growing back after being hogged, but he had no doubt that it would be hogged again once she was back in work – if she was back in work. “I’ll try and visit more often then,” he murmured. “Keep you fed a bit more.” It was peaceful with her, and he rested his head against her neck for a moment while he stroked her, missing his sister so much. He just had to deal with he three hundred years alone, and then it would all be fine again. “I’ll make sure you get free,” he promised. “Somehow.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:23 pm

Hoovering up the hay as quickly as she could, her hurried eating slowed when she felt him stroke her neck and the fingers brushing their way through her thick mane that was growing back as quickly as it could. listening as Killian murmured that he'd try to visit more often, Rose was content to keep eating as he added that he'd keep her fed a bit more. Lifting her head with a mouthful of hay when she felt his head against her neck listening as he promised that he'd make sure she'd get free somehow Thanks Scruffy, the company wouldn't go a miss either nosing him briefly she resumed her very intense hurried gobbling of the precious food.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:30 pm

Content to stay with her as she ate, eventually he knew that he had to go or risk being found out. He’d been flying under the radar so well for the past years since he’d escaped, he wasn’t going to risk getting caught now. Stroking the mare one last time and finding a bit of apple that had been forgotten somehow, he fed it to her. “I have to go, or she’ll catch me sooner or later. I’ll be back soon.” He ducked through the fences keeping her trapped and soon vanished, keeping as unseen as he could in order to keep them all safe.

Killian had left the ship a few years ago, but that didn’t entirely bother skye any more. He’d often come and gone as it suited him, and she had enough other crewmembers to fill in his duties when he wasn’t around. It was a bit of a lazy day now, and she was bored with the lack of wind taking them anywhere, so she decided to make the rounds of the ship, ensuring that everything was in order and not amiss since the last time she’d done them.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 7:45 pm

Another world another place and another set of conflicting memories that made his nose and ears bleed, hiding himself away in the bowels of the ship to keep himself safe from whomever owned this ship. the new memories his brain had created in order to cope with this new world told him that he was likely on a pirates ship. taking food when he needed it the admittedly mad man huddled away in a dark quiet place, rapidly eating the food he'd stolen, he had to consume food quite regularly, he had a strange bag with him that carried all kinds of various bits and pieces that were proof to him of his various other portal jumps. This time hadn't been done on purpose, something had reached out and tugged him through, having been tortured before the world had warped and he was sent back in time he had little trust of his surroundings. His keen senses honed into how different worlds felt which was how he knew he'd been sent back in time.

Claire was sat with one of the books that'd been left behind, she knew all the magic words that he'd taught her last time off by heart now and had started to teach herself other words that looked similar or made similar noises. the dragon was curled in her lap listening half asleep as its mistress talked to it and pointed out some of the pictures, this one was about a mermaid and staring at the picture pouting a little "i wish i wash a mermaid river then i'd never be lonely, i'd have all the fishiesh and dolphinsh ash friendsh. I could shwim and shwim in the ocean and resht on warm rocksh and reshue drowning people, you'd be happy too huh. we'd never be alone and afraid and cold again" her smile had become wistful as she imagined having a strong scaled tail instead of legs and the ability to breathe under water, what adventures she'd have with river finding treasure beneath the waves and swimming with dolphins.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:25 pm

Humming a soft tune to herself while she worked, it was her fox signalling that there was someone else that he didn’t know here that made her pause. That was strange, they were in the middle of an ocean, and Mordhel would have sniffed out a stowaway much earlier than this. Curious about it, she followed the black animal and soon came across the man huddled in a corner of her ship. Crouching at a distance that would mean he didn’t feel threatened, hopefully, she studied him a moment before speaking softly. “Hello. Is everything alright?”

It'd been a while, but he was at last able to visit Claire again. Appearing inside the room, he gave the young girl a smile when she noticed him. “Hello again, seasprite.” He managed to crouch in time to catch her to hug her, then wandered over to the bed since it was the only somewhat comfortable place to sit in the room. “Been practising the magic words?” If she had them down pat, he’d teach her some new ones and start introducing them into the story.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:32 pm

Pale blue eyes stared right through the woman that appeared, untrusting of her he didn't scrabble further back into the hidey hole he'd made for himself instead dirty and bloodied he stared right through her. Why would she even pretend to care if everything was alright, the beaten man held so much anger towards the worlds he traveled through having been taught quite quickly that the kindness he'd once thought was abundant in the world. He ignored the fox, it would be easily killed if it got too close, the cold angry gaze didn't change when he spoke "Go away" he didn't need friends, no he just needed to find the next portal so he could try getting home to grace, that was the only thing that had any importance now. Still he would have been brought back to this place, this ship for a reason and the red haired girl was cloaked in magic, it'd be worth staying on the ship for a while this girl lacked the hardness that he'd seen in many people so he didn't consider the fact he might be kicked out for his rudeness.

Her face brightened when her favourite person in the world showed up, standing up and running through the small room to throw her arms around him tightly. Not letting go when he wandered over to the bed she settled herself comfortably on his lap nodding "Yesh! lotsh and lotsh even river shaid i wash doing good" one hand remained firmly holding onto his shirt so he couldn't vanish on her all of a sudden, she'd missed him so much she wanted nothing more than to stay with him for as long as she could. Nestled into him she happily waited to hear what he would say, upon closer inspection there was a large bruise on the side of her face in the shape of a hand that she'd earnt from ice for shouting that she hated her when the cold woman had taken some of her books away. jet had managed to smuggle them back but the damage was done and the small child had lost a great deal amount of trust for the world.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:50 pm

Moving backwards, she found a better place to sit, her fox returning her so that they weren’t crowding the stowaway. “Can I get you a blanket or food?” He was stuck on the ship regardless until they got to a port and he decided to leave, so may as well try to make him a little more comfortable. There was something odd about him, something not entirely human, and she was intrigued by it. She wanted to see if she could help him, and perhaps help him get back to wherever his home actually was. He looked so lost, and no one would board a pirate ship unless something drastic had happened.

Cuddling her close, he caught sight of the bruise on her face and touched it gently. “Did she hurt you, seasprite?” How he hated ice and what she was doing, and he hated even more that he couldn’t do anything about it except keep visiting the little girl. His shadows tugged out the books to rest them on their lap, and he opened the book once she’d answered, hoping to distract her from what was going on in her life. Holding her close to him, he picked out a few more magic words once he was satisfied she could read the other ones perfectly, and began going through the book again with her, encouraging her to read out all the words she’d been taught so far.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:08 pm

He was pale, anemic looking and thin, yet he was dressed impeccably not a hair out of place, he didn't need a blanket, he usually burned hot for a few days after jumping through a portal. A piece of his fractured self was smug that he'd read the girl right, the offer of food caused his pale gaze to flick to the black fox "High Iron food" manners were something that weren't tugged out often anymore. Now that she knew he was there he'd likely surface more, the air got so stale down here it was like he was suffocating, still he despised being around people especially normal people. He had to be careful to stay away from places he'd visited in past worlds, lest he wanted to see double, thankfully he'd never been on this ship before and so was safe from that particular experience. A sudden eerily wide almost sarcastic smile spread across his features having identified what she was "You're a hatter, how Ironic" a hair raising chuckle briefly emitting from him.

Green eyes glittered briefly before she nodded "Yesh" the answer was quiet, snuggling into him more she observed the book that was opened perking up when she recognized it as her favourite one as she liked the pictures in it. Proudly showing off the words she now knew off by heart, the little girl absorbed the new magic words happily and read along with him picking out the words she knew and pointing out the new ones wherever she could. It was something new to do that broke the hours of boredom living in her small room all on her own with her dragon.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:18 pm

Nodding, she was getting to her feet to find some meat for him when his next words made her go still. Very few creatures knew about her and hatters in general, and it unnerved her that he’d been able to pick it so quickly. Studying him carefully, she still didn’t exactly see a need to deny it. While no one could really tell who hatters were, it was well known that they were to be left alone because of their neutrality. “Yes.” It was simply said, and she left him then, returning after a while with some salted meat for him. “Here. Are you wanting to be on any particular land?”

Pleased with how she was going, they got through all the books again, and he taught her a few more words so that she could practice while he wasn’t there. Closing the book once they had, he went through the usual him leaving debacle, well aware that she didn’t want him to go, but knowing full well that he had to. He continued to visit her and the mare for a few more years, watching the girl grow and teaching her as best he could. Knowing that this time would be the last time, he appeared in her room with some new books for her, the ones that he’d written of his life story that she would keep with her all the way into the future where she’d then help him and show him. Unsure what Ice was planning now that the girl was much older and in her teens, he was extra careful this time, appearing close to sunset to avoid being detected.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:35 pm

The eerie wide smile remained on his features while he observed her reactions, he knew about hatters indeed he knew far too much about many things. each world he portal jumped into rubbed off on him and he left another part of himself behind, ending up with a fragmented mindset. No longer considering her a threat because of what she was he didn't bother standing when she came close, accepting the plate he inspected the food before eating it ravenously, body craving the food. "No i have no real business on land" the anger for now had faded and so did the eerily wide smile, finishing the food and licking his fingers clean he made no motion to hurt her content enough where he was. Now he was dismissive an uninterested, his stomach was full, and all he wanted to do was sleep for a while and wait for the sun to set, once it was cooler and there were less people about he'd turn up on the deck and decipher his location via the stars so he knew whether or not it was safe to disembark from the ship or not. "By the way, what year is it?" he finally looked back up at her for a few moments as he did so, mostly interested in her leaving him alone so he could sleep after telling him what the year was.

the 15 year old girl was stretched out on the bed reading one of the books he'd brought her last time, she'd grown again since she'd seen him last and wore simple clothes. A silver bangle wrapped tightly around one wrist suggesting she'd disobeyed Ice again or said something she didn't like, the dragon was curled up on a beanbag her mother had managed to acquire for her. river lifted her head and chuffed a greeting at the man, causing Claire to snap the book shut and bounce up and greet him with a smile "you're back! you were gone longer than usual this time" hugging him tightly and once again shushing the very embarrassing feelings that had been cropping up. She'd spent a good amount of time trying to convince herself that these feelings were only because she'd never met another male in her life and he had always been extremely important, that when she finally escaped she wouldn't feel this way anymore. Still that didn't stop her from leaning into the hug enjoying the sensation of being safe.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:52 pm

Stepping back to give him space, she just nodded at his response, telling him the year. He looked exhausted, but she could guess that he wouldn’t want anything else from her. He was unnerving her a little still, he wasn’t from this time she didn’t think, but she couldn’t be certain. There was just something very very strange about him that she couldn’t put her finger on. “Is there anything else I can get for you then?” It didn’t occur to her to not help him, he was stuck on the ship until he had the opportunity to get off anyway, so may as well try to be on civil terms with him. At least if he knew she was a hatter, there’d be less chance of him wanting to hurt her.

Hugging her tightly, Killian took in the changes, angry with ice yet again for hurting the girl. “I got caught up in a few things with the ship,” he told her, ruffling her hair. He’d taught her how to braid it how he knew she liked it, and had often had her fall asleep on him while he combed out her hair in comfort after particularly bad times with ice. “How are you this time?”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:35 pm

Going slightly paler when he was told, Logan looked down appearing to completely shut her out, that was a good three or four centuries from where he'd last been. He world jumped not time jumped, utterly confused as to how that had happened Logan reached into his bag and pulled out the small piece of material that was all he had left of from home. Brushing his fingers over it and muttering to himself he appeared to be worlds away, mentally he was, finding the small cramped shack where he and his daughter had lived together. Muttering to himself he was worlds away until the sun had set and most of the crew was in bed, getting up and wandering up onto the main deck he went still and stared up at the pinpricks of light in the sky trying to find familiar constellations, feeling woozy his eyes closed as he felt his nose start to drip again. The stars weren't just stars, they were more than that, but he'd been able to gather roughly where he was, finding a place to sit and stare out over the water Logan kept the leather bag close to him at all times.

Scowling playfully when he ruffled her hair and ruined it, Claire let her hair out with a sigh and finger combed it so it sat neatly on her head once again "I want out, I'm sick of being trapped here" but she knew he couldn't and wouldn't take her from here, she was trapped to stay here until ice had complete control like she did over jet her mother. She wanted to feel the sunshine on her skin, feel grass tickling her bare feet, wanted to be free, to find out what the strange yearning and tug in her chest meant. She'd long stopped drawing upon the walls of her room, and didn't write either preferring not to give ice anything to use against her, so most of her time was spent reading and rereading until she new the story iwthout having to read it, tucking her long black hair back out of her face the budding young womans face wore a complicated expression.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:47 pm

Guessing that he’d want to be left alone now, Skye did so, returning to checking all the ship’s stores and then taking over the wheel as the sun set and her crew went to bed. The newcomer intrigued her, and she wanted to know more about him. Perhaps he’d venture above deck, or maybe the fire would deign to show her something. She didn’t have any sort of control over her visions though, so that was always an interesting way to learn things out. Hearing the soft yip of her fox when he heard someone coming onto the main deck, she glanced over and stayed quiet as she recognised who it was. There was something definitely not human about him, and she was so very curious. But she kept her questions to herself and instead just brought some dried meat over to him. “Here,” she murmured, choosing not to mention the nosebleed. He’d be well aware of it, and she was hesitant to appear as if she was fussing over him.

Unhappy that he couldn’t get her out, Killian just sighed. “I know, seasprite. I’m sorry I can’t do anything.” Pulling out the three or four new books he’d brought, he passed them to her. “Hopefully these will help you.” Knowing that it was their last time visiting, Alkira was already quietly and privately talking to River, explaining everything and how to get to Julian’s place so that they would be safe and able to grow up properly. The killer sat on the bed with a sigh, tugging off his jacket. “She’s made it impossible for me to find a loophole for you.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   Sat Sep 29, 2018 4:58 pm

Hearing steps the scrap was tucked away safe in his bag where it couldn't be stolen, looking up from his spot sitting on some barrels, the male was greeted by the red headed hatter turning up with more food. Accepting it without a word he inspected the meat as if expecting something nasty to be hiding in it before devouring it so quickly he had little time to chew. Occasionally wiping his nose on the crusty rag that was coated in dried blood, after a few bites of food he got angry with the nosebleed and stuffed the rag up the nostril that was the culprit and finished of his food in relative peace. Looking up at the stars briefly and going rigid as all of the information was given to him, in the light given by the full moon that illuminated him better than the scant light of the cargo hold it was easier to see that half of his left pinky finger was missing. The various old faded scars were lit up by the moons rays too, after eating he very meticulously guided his hair back into the style he liked it in and made sure he hadnt' dropped any blood on the fine clothes.

The look vanished at the new books, taking them and looking them over, she was soon sat next to him, leaning against him while inspecting the books "Thank you, I know its not your fault the cold bitch did the same to mother so she couldn't get me out either" while she loved reading the only thing she loved more was listening to him read, so she passed him one of the books hopefully wondering if he'd read to her. Having little clue that this was the last time she'd see him here, from the title and picture on the cover she knew these were part of the series he'd given her some books of earlier so she'd make sure to hide them well so that ice couldn't take them away from her.

PostSubject: Re: Lost at sea, time and space   

Back to top Go down

Lost at sea, time and space
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next