Share | 

Dragons and Maidens

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

PostSubject: Dragons and Maidens   Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

Killian is an ancient black dragon who's become to be a bit of a nuisance in the area he lives in. Renee meanwhile is stuck in an arranged marriage to the leader of the village, and is unable to escape his clutches. So she spends her days wandering the forest to free the animals from traps, and sketch.

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:21 pm

The tired pained sight of the dragon had been painful for the young one, scrambling up onto him with difficulty when he ordered her to get on she clung on tight with her sharp little claws and teeth. Holding on tightly as he pushed open the doors and climbed out onto the rocky floor. A delighted giggle came from the dragon when the largers wings spread and he took to the air, vaguely remembering a few of the rooms she went through to find him she directed him with surprising accuracy to where she remembered coming through. They had to go through a few walls to get there as he didn't fit through the smaller holes she had, one of the last rooms they burst into Renee asked him to stop suddenly her blue eyes picking up two small forms. A little girl with green eyes, black hair and a small dragon were huddled on a bed, their room small and cramped enclosed in a larger one, the little girl stared at the dragons with amazement, she'd only ever seen her dragon not one that was so big and impressive as this one. Standing a little unbalancedly she spoke “Dragon! Shindy look, dragon like us but bigger” toddling over to him with the hatchling dragon following she petted one of Killians large paws before asking “Can we come wif yoush? We dont like it here very mush” surely the big beast would take her away, she wanted out of the small room.. Trusting him because he was like Cynder she didn't seem afraid nor was she cold and distant from him

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:38 pm

Listening to her, and trying not to get too distracted by the muzzle, Killian followed her directions through the place, quite enjoying destroying the place. Nearly flying over the small room, he pulled up with a flare of his wings at her command, hovering there as he looked down at the two tiny figures. Giving a sigh, he landed, careful not to crush the girl and her shadow dragon, and rested his head on the ground to eye her carefully. Ice hurts you too? Get on then. Seemed like he was on a rescue mission for anyone in the facility, not that he really minded. Seeing that she was having trouble climbing, he managed to grip the back of her shirt gently, and deposited her on his back with Renee. Hold tight. Not giving them much time to take anything in, he started flying again, breaking through the last of the walls, and climbing higher into the sky. He wanted to be as far away from the fortress as he could get, the small problem of the muzzle pushed out of his mind for now. He’d had a good meal the week before, he wasn’t going to go hungry for a couple of months at least. It gave them time to work out a plan or two of what to do next, and how to change Renee back to human shape.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:56 pm

Squeaking when she was picked up and set down, the little girl clung to one of his many spines “Never gotsh to fly before! Fun” suprisingly chipper despite everything she'd gone through the little girl greeted the small blue dragon by lightly patting her. The small black dragon had clambered to sit itself on the bigger dragons muzzle, her pretty purple eyes sparkling with interest, spreading her own wings when the bigger dragon took off she flapped hers experimentally unable to fly as she'd never been taught. Leaning forward she took everything in, ending up using her wings for balance, she and her mistress were quiet happy to look out and see things she'd never seen before. Happy to just be out of the room let alone be flying for the first time, Claire looked around silently speaking to her dragon the two of them jabbering to one another at top speed overly excited for the big wide world they now found themselves in. Renee happily attached to him watched the small child with wide eyes, she'd always wanted to want her own off spring and now stuck as a dragon she wasn't sure if she ever would, ending up gently nuzzling and grooming the child affectionately she was quite oblivious to where they were going. The little girl didn't mind the blue dragons attentions, freeing one hand to pet her back her attention was suddenly diverted “look!!! hoshesh!” she meant horses her lisp manging her words a little, her hand that had been petting the dragon reached out and pointed at the four legged animals grazing. “Want horshey!” there had been a couple in the few picture books her mother had brought her on her sporadic visits, she had liked them in the books and they looked even cooler in real life.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Staying silent, Killian simply flew, wanting to be away from the cruel woman. He ignored the small dragon sitting on his muzzle, not even checking to make sure that she stayed away from the silver. Losing track of how long he flew, the girl’s excited words made him pay attention to where he was going, and he glanced down at the animals in question. Reminded of what an old acquaintance had once said, he began actively searching the land now, looking for the man he’d been told about a few years back. Apparently he took in troubled children, and the girl on his back was certainly that. Plus he had horses last he’d heard about him, so that was just a bonus. After flying for a few more hours, he finally found the place that sounded familiar, and landed carefully. He’d hidden himself as much as he could in the trees, and nudged the little girl down. Go towards the house. The man there is friendly, and he has horses. He’ll keep you safe while you grow. Nuzzling her gently, he tried not to think about the muzzle, preferring to wait until the girl was off and at the house before he flew off again.

Unaware that he’d soon have a visitor in the form of a small girl, Julian had been feeding his horses. He frowned when his dogs began barking, trying to work out why. He’d already fed them, and there was no one pulling into the driveway. There was nothing else that they could be barking about. Heading over to quieten them down, he tried to find the cause of what had disrupted them as well.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Settling back down once they were passed the horses, she half fell asleep on his back as he continued covering ground at an impressive rate, awoken when she was nudged by the blue dragon. Claire found that they'd landed in a covering of trees and the big dragon was nosing her down, listening to what he said, the green eyed girl nodded quietly looking out towards where the house was that he'd pointed out. The mention of horses brightened her features considerably and she nestled into the nuzzling, hesitating about leaving Claire looked back up at the big dragon “Will you come back?” he was big and fearsome, but there was something about him that was like her. She wasn't quite sure what it was as she hadn't seen any shadows or any person that might be his shadow master, petting his muzzle through the bars of the silver muzzle that strapped his mouth shut. Cynder leapt down from the height and glided down to the ground to nuzzle her mistresses leg before hiding herself in shadows, they didn't know how the man in the house would react to a dragon so they had both decided that cynder would hide until they knew the situation. Unwilling to leave until they had been told that he would indeed come back she added softly “and what are your names?” the little girl smiled “I'm Karliah and this is Cynder” her name had never really felt right to her as it had always been used by ice when she was in trouble but it was the only name she had after all

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:40 pm

He snorted softly, the warm air ruffling the girl’s hair. Perhaps. He wasn’t sure, but he’d try. It would depend on how he and Renee settled down. If he could ensure that the tiny blue dragon would be safe, then he might return to the little girl. The little one is Renee. My name isn’t important right now. He was unwilling to reveal his name, just in case it was used against him. Waiting until she was gone, he checked on Renee again, and leapt into the air, soaring high above the clouds to keep from being detected. All he wanted was a place to curl up and sleep, and keep her safe from harm while they tried to work out how to remove the muzzle. Where should we go, hatchling?

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:00 pm

She grinned up at him when hot air ruffled her black hair, looking hopeful when she was told perhaps he would return, the little girl waved at the blue dragon when told her name and took a deep breath gathering the courage she possessed “Bye bye blackie and renee” Claire murmured softly before turning and making her way towards the house. Hearing the loud barking she felt a rush of fear, Ices wolf barked at times, however when she saw the dogs she relaxed, they didn't look anything like the big black wolf with pale blue eyes. Wandering around silently until she found the man who presumably owned the place, Claire walked up to him fairly fearlessly and tugged on his shirt sleeve until he noticed her. Extending her hand for him to shake she spoke coldly “I am Karliah, A big black dragon told me you were shafe and would look after me ash I grow” the coldness thawed a little when she added “and that you have horshes” not realizing that she had a lisp or indeed not even knowing what one was she calmly awaited the man to shake her hand like she'd picked up from some of the books and stories her mother had told her. Naturally as a man he was primitive and boorish, grandma and mamma had told her that they were all slaves to their primitve desires and all they wanted to do was to use females for their own anamaistic needs. However if a giant dragon had told her this one was safe then she had little option but to believe it, after all she was stranded here now.

Watching the girl go Renee sighed quietly, a little wistfully, soon again they were up in the air and flying once more she found she didn't quite mind where they went 'I don't mind, wherever you feel is going to be safe' with that she tightened her grip and got herself as comfortable as she could 'I hope the little one will be alright' murmuring the words quietly and quite absently

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:10 pm

Watching as the tiny child walked quite fearlessly over to him, he crouched to be on her eye level. “So you were the one who startled the dogs, huh?” Amused, he shook her hand, and tilted his head at her words. “A dragon? Interesting way of travelling kiddo. You wanna stay with me then? I’m Julian.” He studied her a while, absently patting the dog nearest to him as he did so. It had been a few years since he'd last seen a wild dragon. Most of the ones he'd seen had chosen to be companions to humans, so to find a child stating that she’d talked to one wasn’t too surprising. However it would be surprising if it had been a wild dragon who'd brought her here. Usually the wild ones stayed as far away from humans as possible. “Hungry, kiddo? Come inside, we’ll have some brekky.” And he’d ask her what he could to try and work out what she was doing, and why she was all alone. Turning, he headed on inside, curious about the girl, and pointed to one of the chairs. “have a seat, honey, let’s see what we can get you to eat. Anything you like in particular?”

Hearing her sigh, Killian twisted his head to look at her, gliding on the air currents easily. You want hatchlings of your own. It was a simple statement, and he flapped his wings a couple of times. He was following his instincts, heading deeper into the thickly forested lands that they’d found themselves over. You can stay with the little one if you want. I’ll take you back to her. He didn’t really mind either way, he knew that they’d be safe at the stranger’s farm. It was knowledge that he didn’t question, only remembering that it had come from a trusted source. What was more on his mind was the muzzle. It was hurting more and more, and son he couldn’t take it much longer. Spiralling down, he found a place to land and scratched at the muzzle in annoyance, trying vainly to get the metal off. With a grumble, he gave up again, settling in the small clearing with a sigh. Trying not to think about the constant burning sensation, he studied the deep wound around his tail, seeing if there was any silver left in the raw wound that would prevent it healing.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:08 pm

Brightening up some at the mention of food the little girl nodded and walked with him into the house, scrambling up onto a chair she pondered over what she felt like. Eventually stating "I don't mind, hungry to eat anyfing" listening to her belly growl the little girl didn't show much reaction to it observing everything as if she was decades old instead of barely being four or five. This place felt safe, which was important and it was far far away from ices, silently talking with the dragon hiding itself in the shadows they agreed to stay here for a while and if the big dragon seemed to be wrong about the man they'd find somewhere else to go. When food was set down infront of her Karliah began eating without caring what she was eating, food was food and food kept her alive. Polishing off the food quite quickly and feeling rather full and content she stretched a moment before refocusing her attention on the man "Sho what now?" she asked softly, for someone who'd never been out of her concrete room not even a day this was all very new and almost overwhelming

At his statement the little blue dragon felt shy Yes, I always have. I want to stay with you she'd rather stay with the big black beast than the little one. Holding on as they spiralled down and landed her first instinct was to check that he was okay, hopping down to the ground she scrambled over to where the large wound on his tail was. Carefully she began cleaning the wound with her tongue, renees abilities were focused much more on healing and thus her saliva immediately began helping heal the wound quicker than it would on its own. Once satisfied that it was clean and there was nothing else in it she turned and scrambled back over to his head touching her nose to his through the metal bars.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:48 pm

Pushing some food towards the girl, Julian leaned against the bench, studying her. “just a few questions, honey. You said a dragon brought you here? Was he a wild one?” He didn’t really want wild dragons around his horses, but he wasn’t stupid enough to try and chase one off. At least the colony in the barn helped keep the rat and mice population down. Sliding into a chair, he gave a quiet sigh. “You want to stay then? That’s okay, I have a room for you that all yours. No parents? Do you know how old you are?” She seemed quite young to be wandering out on her own to be picked up by a dragon, and he frowned a little, trying to work it out.

Flinching as she licked at the wound, he nuzzled her tiny body as best he could before lowering his wings. Silver used to be on the joints too. Can you see if there’s any silver left in there? As she did, he scratched at the muzzle, ignoring that he was hurting himself with his sharp claws, and then sighed again. His tail did feel better now though, and that was a good thing. Curling into a ball, he rested his head on the ground, half closing his eyes. Sleep, hatchling. We’re safe here for now.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:33 am

At the questions the little girl thought them over "Yesh a dwagon did bring me here" despite her lisp her french accent managed to assert itself. "Don't know if he ish a wild one or not. Yesh i want to shtay I like horshes" mangling words with her determined lisp she wandered over to the man when he sat down into a chair. "Yesh, Grandma and Mum, dey kept me in concrete woom with no windowsh, dragon got me out when he wash reshcuing little blue dragon" standing near the end of the chair watching the long haired male very closely her dark green eyes were intelligent and held no hint of fear. This place wasn't scary, this man wasn't scary, Grandma was scary, a little wary of this room he had for her she couldn't help but wonder if it was a room like the one she was used to. She didn't want to go back into a concrete room she wanted to explore and see everything and actually interact with a horse.

Giggling when she was nuzzled a little, the tiny blue dragon turned and scampered over to his wings carefully inspecting then cleaning each wound with her tongue. By the time she was done he was ready for sleep, watching as he curled himself up and rested his head on the ground, Renee scampered over to him and clambered up onto his body as if he were a giant jungle gym. Choosing a warm spot to curl up herself, the little thing groomed the large black scales idly until she fell asleep there

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:19 am

Somewhat amused as she mangled the words, she was nevertheless still understandable, and he listened closely. Frowning at the news about her grandmother and mother, he decided not to push that topic, and simply nodded. "Alright then." Ruffling her hair gently, he stood up again. "This way, I'll show you your room, and then since you like the horses so much, I'll introduce you to one. Would you like that, kiddo?" He led her through the house to one of the rooms he kept for his foster kids, opening the door and leaning in the doorway to show her. "This ones all yours, okay?"

Flicking one eye open sleepily, he watched the tiny creature clambering over him, amused at how she had to climb to get to where she wanted to go. Giving a sigh, he closed his eyes again and drifted off to sleep, trying to work out where to find the key for his muzzle. He had a sinking suspicion that the idiot chief of the village had it, which was why Renee hadn't been able to find it before.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Thu May 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Following the man when he moved away little claire kept close with hr thick black hair mussed from when he'd rubbed her head. brightening visibly when he mentioned introducing her to one, Claire nodded and bounced along beside him "yesh! Pleashe! I do want to meet one very muchly" coming to a halt when he leaned in a doorway and gestured to a room, the little girl stared at it and then him with utter surprise on her face "All of it? There ish sho much in dere, a real bed wow" wandering into the room the first thing she went to was the bed seemingly fascinated with having a real one not just a mattress on the cold hard floor. There was space beneath it and there were plenty of blankets not just one that had to make do for winter and summer, completely amazed buy it she slowly took in everything else in the room. She eventually returned to him, looking almost bewildered at a room that to her was filled with many things, the small child hugged herself out of habit chewing on her bottom lip. Her dragon wanted to come out and comfort her but she didn't let her, she'd always been told to keep her hidden and thus that was what she did out of orders that had long become second nature instinct.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Fri May 05, 2017 11:31 pm

Laughing at her eagerness, Julian nodded. “Sure then, kiddo. I can introduce you to most of my horses. I’m sure they’ll like you.” Unfortunately too used to her reaction to the room, he nodded again. “All yours, sweetheart. You can do anything you want in here, it’s your safe place, okay? I won’t come in unless you need me to. Now, I just have three rules here, okay?” He crouched down to be on her level, balancing himself against the door for a second. “No stealing, no hurting the animals, and no lying. Reckon you can do that?” Once she’d given him the affirmative, he ruffled her hair again, and led her outside. “Come on, I’ll introduce you to Ned. He’ll a gentle horse, and I think you’ll like him.” Taking her hand, he led her out to the gentle gelding’s paddock, opening the gate for them both and shutting it behind them as the brown horse came over, lowering his head to sniff at the little girl.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:43 pm

A soft smile appeared when he confirmed that it was indeed her own room, looking at him with sincere green eyes when he crouched down to her level. Claire paid close attention a little apprehensive about what the rules might be, relaxing a little as he listed three very simple rules. Nodding in response to the question of if she thought he could follow them, giggling when her black hair was ruffled the small child followed the stockman as he lead the way outside. A proper smile appeared when he told her that he'd introduce her to Ned, gripping his hand tightly when he took hers, Claire looked about taking everything in with very wide eyes. Less than 24 hours ago she'd never even seen real grass before, and now there was everything around her overloading her senses a little. Staring up at the huge creature, she blinked round eyes, they were so much larger than in the picture books she liked, the awe-struck look soon gave way to a toothy grin when the creature lowered its head and sniffed her. Sniffing him back, she took in the smell of the horse and its surprisingly sweet breath "Hello Ned! Ish nice to meet you" the shadow master murmured quietly wanting very much to touch the horse but not exactly sure what was the best way to go abou tit

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:10 pm

Picking up the girl, he held her on his hip, holding his hand out to the horse. “Here, like this.” Waiting until the gentle horse had sniffed his hand, he then rubbed Ned’s forehead gently. “Then you can pat him like this. He likes it here especially.” Showing her where to scratch the horse, he watched her face lighting up at being so close to the big animals. Once they were done, he set her down on the ground again, and pointed out the grey stallion that was also in the paddock. “Be careful of that one, okay, kiddo? He’s a bit mean to people he doesn’t know.” Taking her out of the paddock again, he headed on over to the barn, needing to feed the horses. “You can help me feed them, once you’ve met my rat catchers.” The colony of dragons in the barn were already curious about the girl, poking their heads out of the nests on the wooden beams. Finding the box where he stored treats for them, Julian offered them to the tiny dragons, letting them clamber over him in their eagerness to get to the treats. Crouching, he offered a few to the girl. “Want to feed them? They’re harmless little things. They keep the mice and rats away.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:04 pm

One hand clung onto the mans clothes the other reaching out to offer her hand to the horse like Julian had, once it was sniffed she lifted her hand to pet Neds forehead gently. Scratching him where she was shown to scratch him the small child had a huge grin on her little face, hanging onto his pants when she was set down feeling safer next to him she stared with serious eyes at the big grey horse then nodded. "Otay, shtay away from grey horshie. I can do dat" trotting along next to him as they travelled to the barn she brightened up at the mention of rat catchers wondering what they were. Her face lit up suddenly "Dragonsh!" watching the small dragons clamber all over the man in eagerness for the treats she took the ones offered to her and hesitated. River unable to keep herself hidden at the tasty smelling food appeared out of the shadows and came over to Claire, cheekily the pretty dragon stole the treats out of her hand and sat down licking its chops.  Claire however shot Julian a worried look, clearly scared that the man would be angry to see the dragon, reaching out she hugged the hatchling dragon to herself not wanting her dragon to be taken away from her.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Amused at the antics of the little dragons, Julian offered more of the treats to the youngster, studying the hatchling dragon curiously. “She’s yours?” he asked, offering some treats to her as well. “She’s very pretty. Will she be staying in your room with you or is she going to need a nest to sleep in?” He didn’t mind having the newcomer around if it meant the child would be more comfortable. “Come on, you can help me feed the horses. Reckon you can carry a bucket for me?” straightening and readying the feeds, he offered her the lightest bucket, and headed towards the broodmare paddock. “This way, kiddo. You said your name was Karliah, right?”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:27 pm

The water dragon sniffed the treats and the man before hissing softly and retreating to hide behind the little girl, picking up her dragon and stroking its head gently she observed Julian with suddenly world weary eyes "She ish named river, she shtay wif me" she explained with a nod not sure how to or even if she should explain exactly what this dragon was. Setting the dragon down as he straightened and told her she could help him feed the horses, Karliah nodded her head vigorously when he asked if she could carry a bucket. She had no real idea what a bucket was but she'd do it, following him and with her dragon staying behind to get to know the small dragons Claire carried the bucket as best she could. Being very young and having never done any work in her life she struggled a little with the bucket but didn't say anythinig instead she just scowled appearing determined to see her job through.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:06 pm

Merely nodding at the information about the dragon, Julian kept his pace slow enough for the little girl to keep up with him. Thanking her when they got to the feeding trough, he whistled for the horses, and lifted the child up onto his hip again so that she could watch. “Look, we don’t need to do much, do we? They know where their places to eat are.” Pointing to his spotted stallion as he came up at the end, he glanced at the girl. “That one’s Spotlight. He’s the boss man of the herd. He takes care of the girls and babies to make sure they’re safe.” Holding her steady with one hand, he began emptying the buckets into the troughs to feed the horses, working his way down the line to finish with Spotlight. Letting the quiet stallion sniff the girl, he looked down at her, already fond of her. “He’s gentle for a stallion, not like the grey one. You can pat him. The same way you patted Ned.”

Finally uncurling from his long nap, the huge black dragon stretched, shaking his head a little in irritation when he could yawn. Scratching at the muzzle, he checked on Renee to make sure that she was still okay, and pushed his way through the trees, wanting to find the stream that he could smell. Trying to ignore the burning from the silver, he soon found the water and splashed into it, taking a drink as best he could through the metal bars strapping his mouth shut. They were going to have to go back to her village and find the idiot husband. He was the only likely to have the key, and he desperately wanted the metal off his scales.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:39 pm

One hand clung to the mans top when she was lifted up off of the ground, watching the horses come over with admiration glowing in her green eyes. Listening carefully when Julian told her about the pretty spotted horse the girl smiled "Hesh the dad protecting hish family" happily balanced on his hip as she was able to see a lot more the little girl clung to him small hand holding onto his shirt tightly. Giggling softly when the stallion sniffed her, Claire listened then mimicked what she'd done with Ned before, offering her free hand to the animal to sniff before very gently rubbing his forehead "Vewy soft" she murmured liking the animal instantly "shoshlie" completely mangling the horses name she beamed widely. "p-pretty boy" stumbling a little over her words she blinked and leaned her head against Julian, the young shadow master having talked this one day than she had the past year.

Snuggled on the larger dragons back, Rene woke with a start when he moved, hanging on as he stretched she made a soft noise of greeting when he turned his great head to check on her. Happily riding on his back she stayed there until he splashed into the water, ducking off of him and into the water she swam and blew bubbles in the water quite contentedly unaware of his plan to go over her husband. She felt safe with the big dragon and hoped he'd be able to teac her how to shift human if she even could.

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:14 pm

Amused, Julian nodded. “That’s right, he’s the dad.” Laughing quietly at her mangling of the horses name, he scratched the sleek neck, watching him closely just in case he acted out of character and went to hurt either of them. He didn’t believe that the stallion would, but it never hurt to make sure. “Maybe when you’re much bigger I’ll let you ride him.” Tickling her gently, He set her on the ground again, moving back to the feed shed to get the last few buckets. “Strong enough to carry another bucket, kiddo?” He glanced down at her, offering her the lightest bucket again. Leading her to where the yearlings were, he helped her spread the feed on the ground, not worried about whether each were getting the same amount or not. It was merely supplement feed for the grass and hay they got each day. Finally done, he headed back into the house, tugging his boots off and holding the door open for the girl. “Dinner and bedtime, kid. It’s getting late.”

Unable to drink as much as he wanted, he pushed his muzzle through the water, annoyed, and gave a sigh. At least the cool liquid helped soothed the raw wounds a little. Watching the little hatchling swimming, he waited patiently until she was ready to go, stretching his wings out and shaking them. We need to find the key, he said softly, nudging her gently. The idiot human likely has it. Will you be brave enough to search the house? He wasn’t going to push her if she wasn’t. He’d simply destroy the house and kill the human before finding the key.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:07 pm

Giggling when she was tickled, the little girl squirmed and ducked out of reach when she was set down, however when he asked for her help again she returned to him and beamed proudly nodding her response. She'd work hard and get even stronger and help him, carrying the bucket and puffing a little with effort and exhortation as she did so she spread the feed in the bucket around on the ground for the young horses to eat. Following him closely she pulled off the very simple shoes and stepped inside wincing at the blisters the crude shoes had produced, she'd never worked like this before or walked so much and thus the rather frail girl was exhausted. Scrambling up onto the couch to examine the blisters curiously she poked them "Ish like a pillow, squishy" she announced in slight amazement.

Looking up at him when he nudged her, the tiny dragon blinked her blue eyes, listening to his request she nodded. He'd been brave enough to rescue her, she would be brave enough to find the key in the house, after all she knew that house from top to bottom, scrambling up onto his back she made a soft trilling noise of affection "Lets go then" besides if her husband caught her she knew the big black dragon could do plenty of damage even without the use of his jaws

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:21 pm

Pleased that she didn’t complain about the work, Julian hummed quietly as he hung his hat and coat up, listening absently to her chattering. Guessing she likely had blisters, he came over to her, settling beside her on the couch. “Not had blisters before, kiddo? Means you’ve worked hard.” He ruffled her hair, and headed into the bathroom. “Come on, let’s take care of those for you.” Once it was all done, he started on dinner, whistling along to the radio. “Karliah, right? Seems a long name for a little squirt like you.” He grinned over at her, amusement in his tone. “Tomorrow we’ll get some new shoes and some clothes for you, how about that?” When the meal was finally done, he served it up, calling her over to come and eat. “Is your dragon hungry? Anything in particular she’ll want to eat?”

Nuzzling her affectionately, Killian watched as she scrambled over his huge frame, amused at how small she was. It was like a fly wandering over a person, she was so tiny. Giving a rather small chuff in return to her trill, he spread his wings and took off, climbing high above the clouds before levelling off and directing his nose towards her old village. Do you know where he’d be likely to keep the key? he inquired, settling into the long flight easily. It had been so long since he’d stretched his wings properly, it felt so good to finally be able to fly at will and not be too scared of being spotted and recaptured.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:16 pm

"blishtersh?" she queried although she grinned when he told her it meant she'd worked hard, giggling as her hair was ruffled and ended up all over the place. Pushing it out of her face she nodded when he suggested they take care of them, on her feet the little girl trotted out after him following him quite closely when they were done and he'd headed into the kitchen. Wanting to help but far to small to be of any use she ended up moving herself out of th eway to watch, listening to his whistling in perplexment she pursed her lips and attempted to as well only ending up making nothing remotely like a whistle."Dash me yea" she replied when he mentioned her name, a smile dragged back onto her face when he grinned. Trotting over at the mention of food she struggled up onto a chair and studied the knife and forks curiously "Whatsh doesh for?" she asked pointing at the strange shiny things rather curiously, she'd never seen utensils like that before having eaten using her fingers instead. "Riv' likesh mosh thingsh but lovesh fishiesh da most" she explained inspecting the meal before her

Holding onto him tightly the small dragon made a noise of excitement when he took off into the air, holding on tight she trilled the equivalent of 'weeeeeeeeeee' making a soft noise of affirmation when he questioned her once they were finally at her old village she hopped down from her perch and slipped through several bushes before studying her old house. She vanished into the house and an hour or so later, she returned to him holding some keys in her maw. They jingled softly as she scampered along the ground flapping her feather covered wings for more speed, scrambling back up onto him she trilled an urgent note wanting to leave

PostSubject: Re: Dragons and Maidens   

Back to top Go down

Dragons and Maidens
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next