Colour of the soul

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Colour of the soul   Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

In a world where everything is black and white, color is known to take hold when one meets their soulmate. Still this does not make the hunt for the 'one' any easier, the key is they eyes they are known to be the first hint of the truth.

Last edited by Raven on Fri May 05, 2017 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:38 pm

Snickering at Brans method of waking up Angus, Rose did nothing to stop him, fiddling with one of her own weapons she waited a little impatiently wanting to get started on this already so she could go back to being a drunken layabout. "A friend of mine, his Girlfriends been stolen by a creature so we are in charge of finding her, his security cameras caught the creature entering and leaving his property. So we've got what he looks like but whats interesting is its powers, all this black mist seemed to be controlled by him" leaning back with a sigh and seriously considering a cigarette although she'd gone cold turkey for a while when she felt stress the desire always returned. Brushing her fingers through her short hair, Rose huffed, running things over, she'd see if she could get Bran to create a copy of the mans face using information from the other shadows, it'd make her life easier if they could see what he looked like. She had no real idea where to start apart from with Ice, they'd have to infiltrate one of her various strongholds and steal records, Ices favourite place would be the best location to start with she surmised. The cold woman was a stickler for documents and records so in reality it wouldn't be hard for them to find them once they'd got the right place, she'd shift and distract ice while Angus went through the records, it wasn't a brilliant plan but it was one she was fairly confident would work.

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:35 am

Still grumbling about the raven, Angus took in the information, frowning a little. “That’s not like anything I’ve heard of before, have you?” Even so, he couldn’t wait to dive back into his books. He adored finding out new things, and the balance with Rose doing most of the dirty work seemed to work quite well for the pair of them. Some day he’d have to persuade her to come back to his home with him just to have a rest and so he could check that everything was still okay there. “What’s he look like?” At least they had something to go on, it was better than other hunts that they’d been on. Yawning, he watched the raven beginning to preen Rose’s hair, as ever very curious about the bird. He was so tame, and he couldn’t help but wonder how she’d managed that. Listening to the boy, Bran made a few rude comments to Rose, sharing what the other shadows had shown him about what the man looked like without being asked. He’d keep his other comments for when Rose was alone and could respond to them, he was aware that she’d want to know why the shadow master was so keen to get her back, and it had been rather obvious that she wasn’t just bait. There were other details that had been omitted, and since he hadn’t been told not to say them, the bird was quite happy to spill the beans about what had been going on.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:47 pm

Yawning, rose didn't bother pushing the bird away when he began preening her hair, she was fond of the bird after all. Grinning when she heard Bran's rude comments she lifted her hand to pat him affectionately before speaking "Six foot, blond but cut short, style of short back and sides, blue eyes, a super creepy smile thats wide and stretched out over his face. He wore a suit, jean blue sort of colour, walks with a slight hitch in his step on his right side. He displayed erratic behaviour on the video as well, he's a dangerous one, he manipulated the black smoke into what looked like a knife that he held to the girls neck." technology was amazing these days, these details she was getting from the shadows were very plausible at being found on a tape. Once they were alone she'd ask Bran for more information, bait wasn't important like this to Killian, she knew the cheeky shit after all, the girl was important, very much so. Grinning she got up from her seat and headed out to her car, returning with a map that she spread out on the bed, there were plenty of things written down on the map but this one had the most to do with Ice. Going over the violet dots that had been added to the world map and tapped on one that was situated on a glacier "i happen to know of somone who will have records of someone like this, although we're not friends so we'll have to do this carefully. I'll get you into the records room and I'll distract the guards, a friend is going to hopefully get his name" . Staring down at the map, she ignored the slight shiver that went through her, she hated glaciers, she hated small cramped spaces.

Sofia was sitting on a roof, fiddling with a sparkly bracelet she'd stolen a few days ago, her thoughts were consumed by the losses she'd suffered. She missed her twin, missed Luca, she had little connection or thoughts around her two children anymore, it was like they'd never existed. But her brother was a constant ache, growing bored and uneasy she decided to return to Killians place and spend time teasing him. Standing and pocketing the expensive pilfered good, the woman trotted off walking back to where the secluded house was, finally getting there and glancing around the lack of shadows surprised her "Killian?" although she missed her shadows so much it ached she kept it hidden and to herself. There was no reason to let him know and potentially drag him down with her, calling out a greeting she couldn't help but wonder what had gone on.

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:33 pm

Listening, Angus nodded and came over to peer at the map, very curious about it. "Sounds like fun," he commented, taking a closer look at where she'd pointed to. "That's a glacier, right? We'll have to get warm clothes then, I'm not really a fan of freezing to death." Already wanting to find out more, and his hangover headache forgotten, he pulled on his shoes and wandered out, intending to go to the library and see if there was anything there. He wasn't really expecting it, but it was worth a shot, and he loved his research anyway.
With the boy finally gone, Bran grumbled softly and hopped from the dragons shoulder to the map. Folding his wings neatly into his sides, the shadow bird inspected the map and the pins, working out where they were going. He's working on Sofie, for once she's been easy to find. Turning his head, he preened himself for a bit, waiting for what else his human was going to want to know about the girl. The shadow master had changed with the girl around, and most of the shadows were of the opinion that he'd changed for the better, so they wanted the girl to be found too.

The shadow master wasn't at the house when Sofie arrived, but a few shadows popped out of hiding when they heard her vice, squeaking gentle greetings at her. Informing her that he was now on his way, they welcomed her inside, the babies still scared and unnerved about the scary man who'd taken the nice girl away from them. Soon after, the serval was the one who appeared first, and bounded over with a happy chirping noise, so pleased to see their original shadow mistress. The long legged cat missed Sofie just as much as Sofie missed all the shadows, and never passed up an opportunity to be with her. Killian wasn't far behind the old shadow, tired and grumpy, but he managed a smile at her. "Hi Sofie." Like always, he gave her a hug, so glad that she was safe still. "Was just about to try and look for you, got a couple of questions. How are you?"

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Watching Angus's response with amusement at how eager the selkie was about this hunt,   "i'm a heat radiator, i wont need many" the comment was offhand a reply to Angus's comment about warm clothes. Wathing as he pulled on his shoes and headed out presumably to go to the library Rose rubbed the side of her head thoughtfully.  The bird leapt down from her shoulder to inspect the map figuring out where they were going, he commented that Killian was working on Sofia and that for once she had been easy to find.  "Spill the beans on the girl, who is she, and what is she to him, she's obviously more important than just bait or i wouldn't be here" she was very interested in who the girl was, Killian never would have cared about some random bait girl. There was a slight niggling feeling in her gut, telling her that there was something more going on, something was important about this girl. At the same time she was worried about her friend, if this girl was important which she was fairly sure there was, it meant that he was more likely to make a mistake like he had with the dagger. That was likely why he'd gotten her involved she supposed, Rose was expert at finding people and not being invested in the girl meant she wouldn't make mistakes.

Seeing the Serval Sofies face lit up in a smile, reaching down to pet the serval "Crickey, how are you?" familiar bootsteps told her that Killian wasn't far  behind the serval. Straightening up she walked over to him and returned his hug firmly "me? I'm good, how can i help?" she'd noticed the strange behaviour of the babies and couldn't help but wonder what on earth had happened. Usually the babies were resilient, always happy to seeing people. Getting quite concerned she pulled back a bit from the hug to watch him, wanting to know what was going on and why he was wanting to try and look for her for. She was always aware of where the serval was, closely bonded with the long legged cat, she was the closed thing the troubled female had to a shadow these days. Missing her shadows that were once hers, it often hurt to see them bounce around killian and have no memory or knowledge that they were once hers, but she couldn't say anything abotu it, it'd just hurt the shadows and Killian and that wasn't something she could do.

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:43 pm

An amused noise left the bird, and he spread his wings to straighten feathers with his beak before answering, amusement still colouring his harsh tone. The master is fond of her. He rescued her from domestic abuse after she saw a kill. Drawing on what else the shadows knew, he waited to hear what his dragon’s questions were with a soft caw. He was worried about the shadow master, this attachment to the girl was strange and very unlike him, and the old shadow couldn’t quite understand why. Her name is Renee. Another soft noise left him, and he flapped his wings to land on her shoulder, preening her hair gently. She makes brownies for him. Hopefully the master would be able to settle, and not get into trouble with Ice for delaying his current hunt, but time would soon tell. They needed to find the girl first, apparently. He didn’t like it, it was safer to not attach to anyone, that way Ice couldn’t find out and use it against them like she had with Mel. It was enough that Rose was now part of the strange family, but at least the deal with Ice now meant that neither woman could be touched or hurt, and that extended to anyone else the master foolishly decided to form an attachment to.

Pleased to hear that she was good, Killian gave her a half-hearted smile. It hurt to watch her with the shadows, knowing that they’d been hers and now weren’t, but there was nothing he could do about it. He was just grateful that none of them remembered the pain. “Something’s happened to my bait,” he said, keeping with the same explanation. It was just easier than admitting something he wasn’t quite prepared to admit to himself yet. “A man took her.” As he spoke, the older shadows gathered around to show Sofie what the man looked like. “I have someone hunting him down. Do you have a son, by any chance? She said he sounded a bit like Dani.” He himself wasn’t quite sure what his foster daughter looked like, and from the sounds of it, Rose had been able to see colour before. He didn’t want to think about that right at the moment, so he focused his attention on his older sister, watching as the serval twined around and between her legs happily.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:18 pm

Listening as the bird on her shoulder explained to her everything about the girl the comment about her making brownies for the dark shadow master made Rose snicker a little. "He's gone soft over that? Jeez" there was no way she'd ever let that happen to her, nope. Once you'd seen colour twice you grew a little cynical, there was no point in letting anyone in, so the irish boy would be kept at an arms length besides likely sleeping around with him. It wasn't like there was anyone interested in her love life, she slept with whoever the hell she wanted to, she was a dragon she did as she pleased and for now the boy was pleasing, she hadn't been in a glacier before, no Ice had kept her in her facilities in egypt which made sense if you thought about it. It was hard for her to melt sand, grabbing what she wanted from the room she headed down towards her car lighting a cigarette on the way there, tossing her jacket and other stuff in the back she sat on the bonnet smoking thinking about where she felt about going for a bite to eat. Deciding on a quiet enough cafe she left the bird to guard the car as she got asked to leave whenever she walked in with a crow on her shoulder, sometimes she'd threaten them however other times it wasn't worth the fight and this was one of those times. Sitting out side eating breakfast she kept an eye out for Angus, he was such a newbie at hunting ti was sort of sweet in a way, an eager little puppy, that was hunting Killian who she cared about whether she pretended she did or not.

Unable to help the obvious smirk that appeared on her lips when he mentioned that something ha dhappened to his bait, if it was just bait then he'd just find another one or sort it out himself. Looking at the portrait the shadows portrayed to her her gaze narrowed slightly "Unfortunately" taking a breath she thought about everything "find Jet, she can tell you for certain whether or not my hunch is correct" hating how hard it was to remember things back then she brushed her hair out of her face and visibly gathered herself "Dani has a twin, his name is Oliver. Where dani was raised until you got her by Jet, I... don't know exactly what happened to Oliver, She'd know" having forgotten her amusement over her brothers needing help finding a girl, the sly female closed her eyes and tried to push the painful memories away. "i have a way of contacting her if you'd like to meet up with her" not keeping eye contact with him she moved away from him, it was irrational how much it all still hurt.

PostSubject: Re: Colour of the soul   

Back to top Go down

Colour of the soul
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5