Share | 

Two fates entwined

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

PostSubject: Two fates entwined   Sat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ices facility is based out in the australian outback, young Melissa has been hers right from the start and in the middle of intense training ot become a killer. One of her practice missions goes wrong and she ends up meeting Julian a young horseman in the making. This rp follows their meetings and the twists and turns of fate.

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:04 pm

Looking up from the words she was writing, Ice spoke coldly "Enter" she completely ignored the young woman reclining on the couch feeding herself grapes. When the door opened and revealed Killian she raised a brow and gestured for him to stand infront of her desk, well well well what was t he wanted, he was getting better at locking his emotions away at least. Good. The black haired woman finished a grape and grinned darkly, so this was Killian she'd heard oh so very much about him.

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:31 pm

Narrowing his eyes briefly at the girl, he ignored her, obeying Ice to come forward and stand in front of her. "I wish to ask for a favour." Hopefully she'd accept, though he knew that he and Mel were her top hunters. It had taken them years to get there, mostly so she'd stop hurting them. Warning his jackal silently when she went to growl, he waited for Ice's response, wishing the girl would be sent away, but knowing better than to ask.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:33 pm

Out of the shadows aat the base of the couch a Hyena appeared, dark eyes running over the jackal before it sat down at its mistresses side. Dani watched the goings on with interest, a hand resting on the hyenas back contentedly, she didn't appear to be bothered that she was in ices presence if anything she appeared relaxed. Ice's wolf circled around the jackal once or twice before returning to his favourite spot "I see, what is this favour?" Ice demanded coldly

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:49 pm

Though he spotted the hyena, Killian let none of his thoughts be seen, keeping his attention on ice. Alkira flattened her ears at the wolf, shrinking away from it until it went away again. "Let Mel go," he said simply. He knew that she wouldn't agree to that, but that was okay with him. He had a few ways he could bargain, but it was his end goal. It didn't matter what happened to him after Mel was free.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:47 pm

Ice's gaze returned to her work "No, if that is all you have to bother me with. Leave" the tone of her voice made the wolf sit back up pale gaze that matched his mistresses falling on ALkira eagerly. Continuing to rest there leisurely despite the tension in the room, Dani continued to feed herself not worried in the slightest if anything she was higly entertained by what was going on

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:07 pm

He didn't move. "It'd be in your interest to listen." Alkira shrank under the wolf's gaze, terrified of it, and pressed close to Killian's leg, wanting to be far away from the wolf and it's mistress. Knowing that she was outnumbered, the golden gaze swapped between the wolf and the hyena, unable to pick the greater threat. Tucking his hands behind his back, the movement hid his checking of his weapons, just in case, and he settled his mismatched gaze on Ice. Despite intensely disliking that the other girl was there, he still knew better than to ask her to leave.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 9:19 pm

The hyena and girl were watching but held none of the hostility that Ice and her wolf held, the hyena lay down and rested its head between its paws watching interested. The silver haired maiden leaned back in her chair now glaring at him, "Oh would it now? You know you get nothing for free boy. What is it you are going to offer me in exchange for this boon?" irritated with him for interrupting her pale eyes were cold and dangerous. He had better have a good offer in mind or she had half a mind to toss him back to the table and force him to watch her wolf tearing into his precious little jackal

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:08 pm

He hesitated, thinking about how to word it properly. He didn't want to anger her, he still hurt from the last time he'd done that. "Just her going, not me." He could deal with being here, but Mel needed her farmer boy. "I don't want to follow her. I'll stay here, work harder to pick up her hunts." Fiercely hoping that she'd accept he went quiet, waiting for her response.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:21 pm

Ice appeared like she was going to refuse until the girl spoke "Accept the offer Ice, add a clause that she still does hunts for you and you win both ways one less person to feed and house. I'm sure he'll work even better if you tell him he can visit her as a reward for working hard" she was eyeing the grapes as she did so as if her words meant nothing to her. Selecting the next grape she tossed it into her mouth and shrugged "besides, It'll make things more fun" looking over she grinned at the pair of them her mischevious grin a striking resemblance to her mothers. Ice considered it then nodded and flicked to a fresh page writing up a contract, "Melissa will go free on the condition she still does hunts, you will work extra to pick up the slack and if you behave yourself and work hard you will be allowed to visit her occasionally" it was that or nothing, she looked at him expectantly if he agreed he'd be forced to sign n his blood

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:47 pm

He narrowed his eyes at the girl, wishing she would go away. He'd noticed the familiar grin, and wanted nothing more than to be as far from her as he could get. Turning his attention back to Ice, he considered the offer, thinking it through. He knew Ice - to be free of her meant that Mel wouldn't be hurt either, and that was all he wanted. After a few moments, he gave a quick nod. "Yes." It got Mel what she wanted, and that was good enough for him.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:52 pm

AFter they'd both added their blood to the contract, Ice filed it away "She will be free after your next hunt together" now, it was time he was punished for interrupting her. Sensing the change in mood Dani was up on her feet and out of the room the hyena at her heels, she'd seen enough torture and quite frankly it was boring she didn't quite see or understand what ice saw in it. Ices wolf was up at her side not needing to be told twice he began actively hunting the Jackal, the door out swinging shut thanks to her shadows. The large black beast snarled at the smaller jackal, before pouncing towards her aiming to sink his teeth into her hide

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:03 am

He nodded, stepping out of the girl's way to let her pass. His shadows had sensed that she was the stronger one, it was instinct to make way for those who could hurt him badly. Tensing as the wolf hunted down his jackal, he forced himself not to move, even as she flattened herself to the floor in submission, her tail tucked completely under her in fear. Neither of them tried to escape the wolf, it would only make things worse. It still hurt them both.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:08 am

The wolf tore into the creature, sharp fangs slicing through her, at some point during the frenzied attack the poor jackal was picked up and viciously thrown against the wall. Stopping only when firmly ordered the wolf fell back and the door swung open as ice spoke "Next time think twice before interruptng me for personal matters boy, now get out" she didn't even bother looking at him already focused on something else it meant that little to her "Start that hunt too" the black wolf was petted, it rested at her side staring at the jackal with hungry eyes. It'd kill her without hesitation if it knew it could get away with it

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:25 am

Flinching at the pain, Killian curled his hands into fists, forcing himself to stay put. When his poor jackal was left alone, he bowed his head to Ice and left. As soon as the door was closed behind them, he crouched at his jackal's side, running his hand lightly over her head. They'd paid, but Mel was free. That was all that mattered. Wincing in pain, he moved carefully through the hallways back to their room, shutting the door behind them and leaning against the wall with a sigh.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:34 am

Melissa was still fast asleep, tightly curled up and appearing dead to the world, awaking an hour or so later she was up and on her feet resigned to the hunt that she and her brother had to do. Spotting him there she studied him as was her habit, something had happened "What have you done?" Alkira appeared to be in pain and so did her brother. Hanging back instead of moving forward she awaited his response looking concerned for him

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:01 pm

He'd slid to the floor, wedging himself in the corner. Alkira was pressed close to him, whimpering softly whenever she moved. Wishing he could heal her pain, he'd closed his eyes to try and distance himself, waiting for Mel to wake so they could get to this hunt. Opening his eyes at her question he just shrugged a shoulder. "After this hunt, you can go back to the farmer boy," he said simply, getting to his feet again. "She wants us to start the hunt tonight."

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:38 pm

Guessing it'd take a month maybe two, Melissa moved forward and lightly touched his shoulder "You should not have made a deal, Brother," the hand moved to carefully touch his cheek. He shouldn't have, he was always putting her before himself, concerned about what it would all mean she couldn't help the worry that came with the knowledge of him having to be in this place without her. It felt like she was all of a sudden abandoning him, he deserved to be free just as she did

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:49 pm

He shook his head. "I had something she wanted, you didn't. You've been here longer than me. I'm able to visit you. Only thing is you still hunt for her." He gave her a brief smile. "I will be fine, sister. You're not abandoning me." He tilted his head to the door. "We should start that hunt. She's not in a good mood." He wasn't willing to be put back in his place for a third time in two weeks. Twice was quite enough, and he wanted to be out with his sister while she was still here with him.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:13 pm

Knowing that he'd change without her there, and torn between her brother and Julian she just nodded and set to work. Finally after a couple of months away, Melissa returned to the farm and glanced around a little reservedly, spotting ned who she remembered fondly. Melissa walked over to the horse and stood there petting him a little numbly, worried about her precious brother as well as Julian, unused to feeling quite this torn having become so numb during her time in Africa. However being around the gelding and his gentle unconcerned air was relaxing, enough that her tense shoulders softened and a quiet almost gentleness softened her features

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:36 pm

Julian had managed to get through the next couple of months alone, deliberately ignoring all attempts of his neighbours to comfort or coddle him. He'd somehow got through his parents' funeral, still quite unsure how, but it was finally done. He was still unsure how to deal with the grey yearling, almost scared to start working with him for fear of messing his training up completely, but he knew that he couldn't keep putting it off. Hearing the dogs beginning to bark, he wandered outside, wanting to know who was there. Seeing that it was Mel, he brightened up, the look dispelling some of the still lost and alone look that he wore. Shoving his hands in his pockets, he went over to her, ducking through the fence to stand by her side. "You came back."

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:39 pm

At the words she turned and nodded "Yes, to stay, I will not be leaving you again. I must do the odd hunt for ice but apart from that I am free to stay here as long as you wish for my company Julian" she murmured unsure how to act or behave. Feeling detached from herself she tilted her head to the side, unable to read his features at all, her barren people skills having gotten worse over the years due to lack of interaction with anyone that wasn't her brother or ice. If he didn't want her to stay then she woudl work on rescuing her brother from ices grasp,

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:43 pm

He studied her a moment, then hugged her tightly, hiding his face in her shoulder. "I thought you wouldn't," he murmured. "I want you to stay as long as you can." He stayed there a while, just holding her, until he pulled away a little, studying her again. "Your brother? Is he going to be okay?"

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:53 pm

Returning the hug, she rubbed his back gently doing what she would have done if her brother had been hugging her. Julians hugs were nice, they always were warm and safe, observing him when he pulled back she took a few moments to think over her words before she spoke "No, He will change for the worse, he went to ice and made a deal with her. I will do my best to rescue him" deciding that the truth was the best course of action as she was surprisingly reluctant to lie to him. A fairly good liar she could lie to Ice and get away with it, mostly due to the lack of emotion she showed around the icy woman, however around Julian she was unsure she could lie properly to him like she couldn't lie to her brother successfully

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:59 pm

He blinked, concern for her showing clearly on his face. "What sort of deal? And how will you rescue him? You've always said that she keeps her deals...." He hesitated. "And that to break them doesn't go well. He won't want to break it, will he?" He was worried for her, her brother was so important to her. He knew that so well. "Will you ever see him again?" He wanted to help her free her brother. He had to be free again.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:12 pm

Melissa was silent for a long while digesting his questions "She would not tell me, I have not formulated a plan yet, she is arrogant I doubt she added a clause in for him being kidnapped or for him to not leave. She would assume he will just stay, he will not want to break what he percieves as rules of the deal. Yes I will see him again when i go in for hunts" Answering each question in the order he'd posed it, "What about you" she asked quietly, that being the closest she knew how to ask him how he'd been doing, logic detailed that he was still feeling miserable but she wanted to know anyway which was strange. She didn't quite undersstand this feeling that wanted to know how he was, what he was feeling

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   

Back to top Go down

Two fates entwined
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next