The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Two fates entwined

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Two fates entwined - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 11:04 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ices facility is based out in the australian outback, young Melissa has been hers right from the start and in the middle of intense training ot become a killer. One of her practice missions goes wrong and she ends up meeting Julian a young horseman in the making. This rp follows their meetings and the twists and turns of fate.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 9:11 pm

Blinking at the warm sunny smile she followed him, listening carefully she fumbled and managed to get the horses bridle and saddle off. She desperately wanted to stay and brush the gelding looking from him to the horse almost wistfully "Yes, I cannot say when however" she managed a smile despite how worried she was about ices 'surprise' "Take care of the coin" turning she pushed herself into a swift jog again, it was a pace that she could keep up for quite a long time. However it was still dark once she reached the spot where the shadow was wating to take her back to the facility
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:06 pm

He grinned at her, giving her a wave goodbye as she jogged off. Humming cheerfully to himself, he brushed Ned like his dad would want, and let the horse loose in the paddock. Hearing his mum call for him, he heaved a sigh, and trudged back to the house to help her with whatever he needed doing. At least she'd said she could keep the coin. He perked up, thinking about what he'd give her in return. He'd have to think of something.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:21 pm

She'd lost track of how long she'd been away, four months roughly she guessed, she was more than used to her new routine of being awake at night and asleep during the day. The land was quiet except for the soft wind rustling the trees, it was dusk, the suns last rays peeping pathetically over the horizon. Looking around she couldn't see Julian, so instead she snooped, figuring out what room was his and entering it through a window. She was standing there waiting for him to return from wherever it was he was, wondering if he'd taken good care of the coin she glanced around taking in her surroundings
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2016 11:24 pm

Pushing open his door with a cheerful goodnight to his parents, he skidded to a stop when he found Melissa in his room. Recovering fairly quickly, he grinned at her, shutting the door behind him. "You came back! I have something for you." Scrambling over his bed, he dragged open the drawers beside it, and produced a bracelet made out of horse hair. Offering it to her, he suddenly went shy, unsure how to meet her gaze. "It's ned's hair. mum helped me make it. i hope it's okay. It's for the coin. now we got something of each other to remember by, right?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 9:02 pm

She blinked as he suddenly entered the quiet room, watching him close the door and grin at her, Melissa suddenly began openly staring at him wondering what kind of peculiar clothes he was wearing. Almost missing what he was saying she watched him curiously as he scrambled over the bed, something for her? She didn't understand, She didn't get things apart from punishment and apparently a brother, she'd been doing her best to take care of the boy that had been placed in her care. However what she was presented with surprised her, taking it she turned it over in her fingers before looking up at him "Thank you" she murmured, it was indeed something for her to remember him with, she didn't exactly know what a bracelet was but it was made out of neds tail hair and he'd made it for her. Managing a bright smile at him she tucked it into a pocket she would have to take good care of it and make sure Ice didn't find it. She had to keep it safe, "What are you wearing?" she asked curiously wondering yet again about the odd clothes he was wearing
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 2:24 am

He grinned, glad that she liked it. “You wear it on your wrist,” he told her, holding out his own. “Like this, see?” he wore a simple band of leather himself, just an off cut from when his father had been repairing a saddle, and he rarely took it off. Climbing into bed, he crossed his legs, propping his chin on his hands as he watched her. “They’re called pjs,” he answered. “Don’t you wear them? They’re clothes that you sleep in. Dunno why, buy Mum insists, so I do.” Seeing that she was just standing there, he patted the covers in front of him. “How long can you stay this time? Won’t you get tired? It’s nighttime, time for sleep.” He easily accepted that she was only able to be around for a short time, not questioning why. That would come later, when they were both older.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2016 8:42 pm

Wearing it on wrist? Alright, she supposed she could do that when she came here and then hide it when she went back to her new brother and Ice. Watching him clambering into the thing in the middle of the room a look of confusion passed over her face "Pee-Jays? I do not understand they look nothing of a bird, why call sleeping clothes after urine and a bird? No I do not wear them, I wear what i wear always" invited up onto the object she scrambled up to sit there awkwardly "Night time is for being awake now, my inner-time-clock is awake at night and sleep during day" sitting where he'd patted expecting that was where she was supposed to be. "I can stay for a couple of hours, however if you require sleep then I can leave now" or she could rest with him either or would be okay
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 12:19 pm

He giggled. “They’re not a bird. The proper name is pyjamas, but pjs is just easier to say. Why don’t you wear any? Don’t your clothes get really dirty?” His eyes were wide and innocent, and he scrambled under the covers. His feet were cold. “Why are you awake at night now? That’s strange. And it’s okay, you can stay a while.” He tilted his head a bit, studying her. There was something different in her eyes this time. “Are you okay?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2016 8:31 pm

Melissa shrugged "I am not given any, no they do not, I do not sleep in or on whatever this is" she gestured at the bed she was sitting on. "I am awake at night now because that is the new sleep schedule given to me" she was silent for a while watching him intently. For such a small thing she had quite an intense gaze, "Yes, I have been given someone to care for and look after." he was already like a brother, someone she had to protect from ice and her evil. It was nice that she'd be able to stay for a while, this place was like a breath of fresh air for the girl
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 4:02 pm

“That’s weird.” He dismissed the topic, more interested in the other things she’d said. “But why at night? And who do you have to care for? Why do you have to do it? You’re only a kid, like me.” He liked her visits, and was beginning to really look forward to her being around, even though he had no idea when or if she’d be around again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Melissa shrugged "I expect Ice has something planned for him which will mean he must be nocturnal" she could guess, it had something to do with the girl Sofia. However that was not her business, she could not stop ice, the only thing she could do was keep an eye out for the boy and make sure that none of the others picked on him. "He is a brother for me, although I expect it is because she wishes to use us against one another if we choose not to behave" Moving to lie back with her head resting against the pillow she closed her eyes "This is a comfortable object what is it called?"she asked, brown eyes flicking open to look at him appearing almost curious, the more time she spent around him the easier it was to feel things.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2016 11:29 pm

“Oh.” Julian went quiet, thinking about what it would be like to have a brother or sister. Maybe Mel could be his sister! That would be exciting. “What’s it like having a brother?” he finally asked curiously, watching her with an innocent light in his eyes. “It’s a bed. Don’t you have a bed? It’s what you’re supposed to sleep in.” He tilted his head, thinking for a moment. “Though Mum says that some kids don’t have one, so we should try and help them. Do you need help?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 9:41 pm

It really was quite comfortable, yawning a moment she stretched before replying "I have to look after him and make sure the others do not pick on him and make sure he eats. It is tiring but it is nice to have company, to have a sense of family" instead of replying to his other questions she just shook her head and sighed comfortably. This felt safe, the safest she'd felt in ages, "You ask so many questions Julian, it is strange nobody else asks so many" he got a slight smile. Closing her eyes with a soft sigh, she tucked her hands behind her head, it was strange despite being asleep all day she felt like she could drift asleep here and now.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2016 11:30 pm

He went a little bit pink, tucking his feet under him. “Mum says I ask a lot of questions too, but she just laughs. And Dad says questions are good!” He eyed her a little warily. “Don’t you like questions?” He fell silent for a while, fiddling with the hem on his sheets, and finally seemed to notice that she’d closed her eyes. “Are you tired? I can turn the light out. It is nighttime, which means I should be sleeping,” he added, a little doubtfully. He glanced out his window with a wrinkled nose. “I don’t like sleeping now. I like watching the moon and the stars.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 12:09 am

Melissa smiled "I do not mind your questions" when he mentioned the moon and the stars the girl at up and replied "The best place to watch them is outside you know" sitting up and scrambling down off of the bed she gestured to him for a moment "Come" she ordered firmly wanting to show him the constellations she'd created out of the lighthouses. Once they were outside and standing staring up at them she whispered "They are light houses, at the far end of the sky shining their lights at each other and me, they are lonely because they are billions of miles away from each other, all they can do is shine their lights at each other." it was a quiet belief she'd had and she couldn't remember where she'd picked it up, there was a dim memory of a warm voice telling her about them. But she couldn't remember a face, a name, no pictures just the warm voice and words
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 12:22 am

He scrambled out of bed and opened the window so that they could climb out. He was fairly confident his parents wouldn’t hear them, and besides, it wasn’t like he hadn’t done it many times before. Listening to her quiet voice, he gazed up at them, trying to see them as lighthouses. “Dad says lighthouses shine to bring ships back home.” He looked at her for a moment. “Maybe the stars will show you where your home is. One day.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 12:57 pm

Glancing at him Melissa nodded slightly "perhaps" unlikely however, she was doomed to die in the service of ice. Wondering where ned was she was half tempted to go visit the gelding, she liked him just as much as she liked julian. But she kept still, unable to tear her gaze from the bright distant jewels that lit up the sky. "Have you taken good care of the coin?" she murmured finally after a long but pleasant silence. Mapping out the stars and finding the constellation that always guided her when she was in the south, there were a few constellations her and her brother had made like the big falcon over to the western end of the sky, recently she'd made a ned out of stars a bright one making p his eye
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 1:12 pm

He looked up at the stars again, sitting with a small thump and hugging his knees to his chest. He liked watching the stars. "Yep. Dad showed me how to put it on a bit of leather. See?" He pulled it out from under his shirt, where he wore it as a necklace now. "Keeps it safer, and I know where it is all the time." Maybe one day Melissa could come live with him, that would be nice. And he knew that his parents wouldn't mind. After all they kept taking in other kids to help out too. He'd already decided that he wanted to do it as well when he grew up.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 5:20 pm

Looking at the pendant when he showed it to her ,she was privately a little happy that he was taking care of it for her. Remaining standing the girl sighed quietly, there was so much training to be done as well as hunts. She'd likely be in training for quite a while as children were generally too weak to overpower and kill someone, except she'd been used for more subtle kills, poisonings and other similar jobs. Her brown gaze flicked from the distant of stars to the boy on the ground next to her, finally she sat down next to him with a quiet sigh "My brothers name is Killian" she finally said she wanted her brother to have someone to talk to like the boy beside her was hers but she didn't know how to find another julian.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2016 8:07 pm

Happy when she finally sat, he leaned against her comfortably and tucked the necklace back under his shirt. “That’s a nice name,” he finally said, and looked at her in curiosity. “Is he our age? Can I meet him?” Maybe all three of them could become friends and fool around with the horses. That’d be nice to do. He leaned back on his hands, looking up at the stars again, and gave a happy little sigh. He liked watching the stars, and now that he had a friend to watch them with, it was even more fun.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 7:02 pm

The sudden warmth of him leaning against her surprised her some, glancing at him reservedly she didn't say anything until he'd fallen silent and given a sigh "He is older than me, and I am unsure, he is rebellious and Ice as a result will not let him out of the complex" perhaps she was being selfish but she was a little reluctant to share this quiet paradise, reluctant to share julian with anyone even with the boy she was beginning to care about. The hours passed in relative silence before she stood suddenly "I must go now" she announced calmly "I will see you again Julian, i do not know when, but i will" with that she turned and started walking
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 7:21 pm

He just nodded in response, and stayed quiet. He’d nearly fallen asleep on her when she moved suddenly, and he almost fell on the grass in surprise. “Bye Mel,” he said softly, and climbed back in through his window, standing there to watch her leave. When she was out of sight, he clambered into bed, snuggling down under the covers to fall asleep. Hopefully he’d see her soon.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 8:25 pm

She'd visited him only a fortnight ago and had been well happy for her, turning up in the middle of the night she clambered through the window bruised, pale and shaken so obviously not herself. Instead of waiting for him to wake up the girl reached out a hand and touched his shoulder shaking him, she'd only just escaped the 24 hours of hell she'd been put through as a 16th birthday present. Her hair wasn't done in its plait, and her eyes seemed almost watery "Julian..." she whispered softly, "wake" the demand wasn't spoken in her usual calm tone, it was higher pitched and scared. Unable to stop the shaking in her hands she made a soft whimpering noise. So scared, so very scared, scared enough she'd risked everything and com here, to him, it wasn't like Julian could take back what had happened or make it go away yet she'd gravitated towards him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 8:56 pm

With Mel only coming at nights, Julian rarely slept deeply, always ready to wake up to talk to her. So the touch on his shoulder made him jump, and he stared at her in confusion, trying to work out what was wrong. “Hey, Mel, it’s okay. What’s wrong?” He sat up, patting the bed near him. “Come sit down, take a few breaths. You’re okay.” He couldn’t understand what had gone so wrong, she wasn’t being herself before. And she’d been almost happy when he’d last seen her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 9:06 pm

Scared, frightened, shaking, cold, at the invitation she abandoned where she was standing to join him under the covers hugging him tightly hiding her face in him unable to stop trembling. "h-hurts, they they" unable to think clearly or word properly apart from his name "Julian" she whispered, her brother had, he'd she was unable to even really comprehend only knowing that it had happened but didn't understand. It hurt, everything hurt so much, she felt so empty and alone. Unlike herself she began crying, tears leaking out of her brown eyes, "they.... ice... brother.... hurt....me" her arms tightened around him. Bruised and with dried blood on her lips from her nose and the large split in her lip she continued to shake, trying to speak but being unable to, she likened it with being electrocuted. in a severe state of shock verging on panic attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two fates entwined   Two fates entwined - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two fates entwined
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Miscellaneous Rp-
Jump to: