The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 6:13 pm

The bar was fairly empty, a few patrons sitting in booths their stares on the soundless tvs playing races and sports, the smell of cigarette smoke and spilt booze filled the air along with the sound of a guitar being played. Entering quietly, the woman let her gaze drift over the few that filled the bar, and noticing the idiot she'd heard so much about hid her smirk behind a cool calm confident mask. Wandering over to where the bartender hovered over the bar absently cleaning a glass, she sat down and ordered a drink paitently waiting for the musician to take a break. From what she'd heard from Lana, the man, Jory would be perfect for what she needed doing. Easily manipulated and not the brightest crayon in the box meant useful to her, the only hard part would be coercing him to work for her. Taking a careful sip of her cocktail, she let the time pass, her hyena invisible in the shadows, working out what shadow she'd attach to him all she had to do was wait for him to take a break. When he had and was within earshot she commented smoothly “I wouldn't bother with the waitress, shes happily engaged” not bothering to look up at him a finger tip lightly ran around the rim of her glass. Already knowing there were scarce other females present, Dani picked a personality and ran with it “Where did you learn to play?” looking interested although a little reserved brown eyes flicked up from her cocktail studying him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 9:46 pm

Content with his music being background for the smoke-filled bar, Jory watched the few patrons curiously. He hadn’t bothered singing in this one, there wasn’t the people here that would appreciate it, so he’d kept quiet. At last it saved his voice for the next few nights, where he knew he’d be wanted to sing for them. Eyeing off the waitress, he lifted an eyebrow at the newcomer, switching his interest. Ending the song when she wandered over, he leaned easily on the guitar, taking a mouthful of the drink. “Well that’s news to me,” he answered, just as smoothly. Not that he’d push himself onto a woman if they said no. he was an easy going guy, happy to try his luck in many places. Studying her, he tilted his head a little. “My foster father taught me,” he said simply, picking out a light tune on the stringed instrument absently while they spoke. “Been playing my way through life for a few years now.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:01 pm

Listening to his words, eyes picked up the fresh and old scars that could be seen, it looked like Lana had indeed had quite alot of fun with him, especially on his right hand. It was really too bad that she'd tossed him away, it was quite apparent to her that although perhaps rather simple he would have his uses, flicking him a slight smile she finished the last of her glass and leant back with a slight sigh. "Is that so? You're not bad" he wouldn't win any awards but it was enough for him to get by. Not everyone was as lucky as she was after all, silent information from the shadows that were now snooping through his clothes informing her of where more scars that were likely from lana were. Information on old dog bites that were older than lanas ones suggested a couple of ways he could be manipulated, Lana was well rigid in her tortures set in her ways where Dani was able to be flexible and change her tortures depending on the person being hurt. It was common sense that she'd have to hurt him to force him to work for her, however none of these dark thoughts showed on her features, she continued to present the farce that matched the personality her liars palace had shown her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:07 pm

He inclined his head to her in silent thanks, continuing to pick out a tune. Despite the amount of scarring on his right hand, he could still play, and so it didn’t bother him. Nor did the rest of the scars on his body. He’d got past that part of his life, now he was simply wandering around for something different. Havin being asked to do a few nights in this town, he’d settled down for a week or so, planning on leaving once the last night was done so he could carry on with his wanderings. “Been here long?” he asked lightly, happy to continue the casual conversation over the background noise of his music.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:19 pm

Ordering another drink she was quietly waiting for it to be delivered, her fingers subtly keeping time with the background music he was producing. "hm? Oh no just passing through" his affinity for his music would be useful, it would be easy to threaten for her hyena to threaten to eat a couple thus preventing him from playing his little guitar again. Thanking the bartender when her rum and cola was set down she lifted the glass to her lips taking a quiet drink of the cold beverage. Listening to the ice clinking in the glass when she set it down, "yourself?" quiet and calm, her gaze was distracted a moment as another entered the quiet bar. Her attention soon refocused itself on the guitar playing male, this was fun
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 11:24 pm

Pausing in the song to take another mouthful of his drink, he gave a slight shrug. "Had been passing through, got a few more jobs over the next week here though. I'll move on after the last ones done." Growing bored of that song, he changed what he was playing, mixing up the songs for a bit. "Won't be working tonight for too much longer either. Bars almost closing." He moved his gaze back to her, studying her quite openly. She was a nice looking girl, and he wasn't going to say he wasn't attracted. Wondering if she'd be interested, he kept those thoughts to himself for the moment. One of his old scars was itching, and he stopped playing a minute to scratch at it without thinking before beginning to play again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:02 am

Listening aimlessly her gaze met his squarely, interesting, it'd be best to let him finish those jobs most like. It'd prove she was different at least somewhat than Lana as well, her slight smile became a coy smirk when she picked up on the way he was openly studying her. Men, most of them had the same basic buttons, the smirk didn't last long as she lifted up her glass for a quiet mouthful. Lowering it and considering him she agreed "Looks like it, pity" not elaborating on what exactly was a pity she pushed the ice cubes in her drink around already having decided what shadow she'd partner him with. As of this stage she had no idea her brother even existed, shifting her weight on her chair her fingers continued to subtly tap alongto the music appearing almost absent
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:07 am

He lifted an eyebrow. “Pity about what?” She was reminding him a little of Lana, but he pushed those thoughts out of his head. He wasn’t going to see the demon again, so there was no point in thinking about her. Finishing off his drink with a quick tip of the glass, he started his last song, shaking his head a little to get his hair out of his face. “Going to stick around, sweetheart? Could be we have another chat at the next bar I’m playing at, hm?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:36 am

Dani shrugged a little and didn't respond, instead she waited to see if he'd take the bait she'd come across as. The mans next question appeared to grab her attention "huh? uhm sure I guess, although I was taught not to go wandering about with people I don't know" after fiddling with her glass for a moment she drained the rest of it in one go. Turning to face him she appeared to not notice the slight smile returning to her features awaiting his response, if the cards had been played right things would go smoothly from here. If not she'd just do it the old fashioned way
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:42 am

He didn’t respond for a while, finishing off the last song, and packing his guitar away. “Pity.” He echoed her own words, glancing at her. “Well, perhaps I’ll see you around, sweetheart. Would be hard to miss a pretty face like yours.” He gave her a quick wink and shouldered the guitar bag. Heading out the back door of the bar, he wandered down the street to the shitty lace he’d been sleeping at for the past couple of nights. The situation wasn’t new to him, so he barely noticed his surroundings, falling into bed to sleep the rest of the night away.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:13 am

Laughing a little at the entertaining response, Dani replied "Well its a small town, I'm sure we'll meet again" a shadow detached from her casting shadow and slipped into the males to keep an eye on him and track him, letting him leave she planned the rest of her game out. She'd hang around for the next week and once hed' finished his last job she'd approach him an offer that he literally would be unable to refuse. Leaving the bar as it closed she didn't bother sleeping and instead sat on a roof watching the cold stars thoughtfully, the stars in their cold distant beauty reminded her of her grandmother that she'd been able to escape thanks to Killian who'd gotten her out when she was young. Once the sun had risen she abandoned her roof and found a place to eat something, there was no such thing as information that was not useful and thus the tidbits Tui was sending her were filed away for later
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:40 am

It was an easy weeks work, and he was pleased with his earnings. Packing up after the last night, he considered his choices. He could go back to the shitty hotel, or he could get on the road. Deciding to just get going, he slung the guitar over his shoulder and headed out. His hands were in his pockets, and he chose a random direction to walk in. He wasn't particularly tired yet, so he could get in a few hours travel before he rested. Besides, it looked to be a nice night, with no clouds, and he enjoyed walking when the weather was clear. Absently humming, he carried down the road that led out of town, half wondering why he hadn't seen the pretty girl since the previous day. She'd been hanging around almost suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 10:50 am

Pondering how she'd she opted for direct, easily finding she stepped between him and where he was going her hyena finally making an appearance at her side. "Leaving hm?" the normal every day personality had been dropped revealing her proper self, "I have work for you, quite varying tasks" she could guess that he'd attempt to refuse first as he'd believe there was an option. Really this was a formality, the hyena would hunt and hurt him if he decided he would be a fool about it all, smirking she petted Zalis head gently fingers brushing over the creatures hide. She could be kinder than Lana but she had the potential to be cruller than her as well, it was up to him which fate he found.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:31 am

He came to a stop, studying the hyena warily. He wasn't a fan of dogs, and hyenas were pretty close in his opinion. "Yeah, leaving. Finished in this town for now." He went to step around her, giving the hyena a wide berth. "Not exactly looking for work right now, sweetheart. But thanks for the offer anyway." Heading past her, he continued walking down the road, humming softly and completely unaware of what was going to happen next. He wasn't thinking about his next job. He was quite happy to wander a while, he had enough money to keep him going for the next few weeks, so he was quite carefree at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 11:53 am

Blocking his path when he went to step around her, Dani replied in kind "Sorry dearest, its not an offer you can refuse" at that her Hyena growled softly and moved to sniff him apparently ready to grab him. It didn't matter to her if her hyena killed the man, having stolen plenty of her grandmothers technology she could bring him back as many times as she wanted. "I'd think twice before refusing me although if you're as unintelligent as Lana claims you will and then Zali will get to have some fun with her new chew toy. you" the smirk remained on her face although her gaze was deadly serious. Fun and games were over, the pretense was up, the next fun and games to be held wouldn't be so fun for him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 24, 2017 12:16 pm

He took a few steps back from the hyena, very wary of the animal. "And what sort of work do you have in mind, darling?" he answered carefully, disliking the mention of Lana. He'd really hoped that she wouldn't be popping up in his life again. He looked at the young woman again, taking in her expression and her words. He really didn't want to be hunted down by a hyena, but he didn't particularly want to do any work for the next couple of weeks. He was in a mood to wander and just play when he felt like it, and not have to worry about doing anything for anyone.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:01 pm

At his question, Dani shrugged a little "Variations, being a distraction, passing along information, picking things up, sleeping with the occasional female, the list goes on babe" She was playing a dangerous game of chess, with the demon that had possessed and left its foulness in her mind, having accepted the foulness she now used it to her advantage. Lana wouldn't expect her to use the fool infront of her and that was exactly why she was here right now, already her mind was scheming and plotting deciding what she'd use to 'persuade' the young man into working for her. She knew what lana would have used on him, and because she herself wanted to manipulate him she'd keep away from his hands, instead she'd do plenty of other things. A dark sparkle lit her brown eyes at the thought of what she'd do, she'd begun to get a reputation for thinking outside the box where as the demon was long set in her old fashioned ways of using devices. The hyena rumbled lowly in its chest dark eyes moving from her mistress to the man, eagerly awaiting a snack on his tasty flesh
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:07 pm

Keeping a close eye on the hyena, Jory took a few more steps backwards, shaking his head a little. “No thanks, honey. I’m quite happy with bar jobs for now. Best find someone else for the job.” He gave her a quick grin and turned away, continuing on his path down the road. He had no wish to be tangled up in whatever the young woman was playing. He’d had enough of things happening to him with the demon around, and he’d barely recovered from that. Wanting only to wander and play his music, he refused the offer, unaware of the consequences of his words.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:15 pm

Simply tutting as he turned around and started to leave she let her Hyena go after him, the man was soon on the ground with a snarling Hyena standing on his back. Moving over and crouching down beside him and lifting up his head to watch his face she smiled "I was hoping you'd say that darling, Its been so long since i've had fun with anyone" unable to help herself she laughed at him and the pain she was about to put him through. Letting go of his chin she straightened up and used the shadows to transport herself and her prize to the quiet neat room where she preformed her tortures. Unlike Lana who often found dark damp dank dreary places, Danis was done up neat and clean almost like where one would be expecting proper surgeries to be taken place in. The man was strapped to the table, releasing one of his wrists she drew her finger around it and a pain similar to that of getting a tattoo occured as a shadow buried itself underneath his skin in a plaited pattern. Strapping him down again Dani studied him carefully "What shall we do to you first hm darling? So many delightful options, your screams are so lovely, will you scream for me lovely?" her voice was low and smooth a hint in her voice almost like she was flirting with him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 7:33 pm

Yelping as he was knocked to the ground, he struggled under the hyena’s paws before going still when the woman came over. Struggling to get free of the table, he went pale when she came over. He didn’t want to go through all this again. Flinching at the strange pain, he kept his gaze on her, already scared. “What are you doing?” He wasn’t able to see what she did to his wrist before she strapped it down again, and he tugged at the restraints, trying to wriggle free. “You don’t need to do anything to me, I’m okay with no pain.” She was acting weird, different to the demon, and he didn’t like that. The demon had become almost easy for him to predict, and he knew how to deal with that. This one was different, and he didn’t know what to do now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 8:32 pm

Listening to him babble, a soft confident laugh escaped, "Now listen here sweetling, You are going to work for me and I will deliver you pain until you agree, thats a promise" turning to a small table with various objects she paused. What would she use, what would she destroy, in the end she picked a simple dagger and calmly flicked on a flame, heating the metal where the man could see what she was doing. Once it was red hot she whistled for Zali who trotted up and sat down attentively, her dark eyes focused intently on the knife already knowing what was going to happen. Moving back over to Jory she lightly petted his cheek before the red hot blade was used to cut a chunk of his flesh out which was then handed to Zali, the heat of the blade was intense yet it also cauterized the wound meaning he lost little blood thus would be around longer to play with. Feeling surprisingly creative she did this a few times before drawing a neat little smiley face on the bottom of each foot, whenever the blade grew less hot it was instantly moved to be reheated. Getting zali to preform tricks for her before she would let her have the piece of jorys flesh cut off eventually the hyena was full and theman was covered in holes.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:21 pm

“Why would I want to work for you?” he retorted, growing paler as he watched her heating up the knife. Flinching as she patted his cheek, it wasn’t long before he was reduced to painful screaming. Struggling against the straps keeping him held down, he tried to get away from the knife, whimpering in pain. “No, please stop. Please.” As usual, it hadn’t taken long to get him into a begging mess, and he cowered away from her. “I’ll work for you. Just please stop.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:43 pm

She grinned wickedly at him "Agree so early when you plan to try and run off on me sweetheart? Not on your life, beg, and beg some more and i might consider it" brushing the hair out of his face with the grin becoming a smirk she added "I promised the pain would stop after you agreed, but i didn't promise it'd end straight away" winking she pulled away and set the blade down and while distracted picking what she'd do next a slowed down version of pop goes the weasel sounded from her. Humming it to herself she finally picked up a metal rod about forty centimeters wrong she whacked it into him before nodding to herself "Yes this is perfect, you're going to love this one wont you?" flashing him a look and resuming her humming she carefully heated the iron until it was white hot, this took a while and so the room was filled with nothing but the sound of the mans pleads and her humming of the song that repeated over and over again. Once ready and pleased with it she moved back over to him "Now" the bar was hovering an inch away from his exposed torso "Expect this kind of pain and far worse when you are caught running away from me" the song was resumed and the rod was pushed down into his skin firmly. Knowing he'd try and run away she did the same thing to the bottoms of his feet, after all it was hard to run away when you couldn't walk. The rod was dumped into a bucket full of water and shadows whispered around them, picking one out of the air she held it in her hands
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 30, 2017 9:54 pm

Flinching away from her, he whimpered at her words, pleas still tumbling from him. He just wanted the pain to stop. The song she was humming was getting stuck in his head, and he shook it, trying to get the tune out. Yelping at the whack, he shook his head desperately. “No, no need for more, I’ll be good for you. Please.” Green eyes were filled with fear and pain as he watched the white hot rod, and he screamed as she burned him, squirming to try and get away from the pain. His feet were already throbbing with pain, and he screamed again when she burned the bottoms of them, adding to the pain from the cuts. His vision was flickering black, and he couldn’t help trying to wriggle free from the table. “Please,” he whimpered pathetically, his voice raspy from his screams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun and Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 1 of 27Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next