Share | 

Fun and Games

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

PostSubject: Fun and Games   Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:25 pm

He eyed her warily. “He’ll hurt me.” Aiming another glare at Tui, he muttered something rude about the bird under his breath. “Don’t wanna be bait,” he grumbled. Having a belated slight inkling that he might be in trouble now, he wriggled further away from her. “You said I’d been good. Since when does that mean I get hurt?”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:30 pm

Lifting the blade and watching the blood run down it she sighed "He won't get the chance,
you should be rejoycing, this is an important job much more important than the others i've sent you on before" her voice had become silkily soft, she had a shorter fuse than normal. The stresses of her brother, grandmother and Lana were getting to her, he was the easiest thing to pick on and take it all out on that and he'd started to become quite sassy and snarky. Not reminding him that being sassy and snarky got him in trouble as she wanted to punish him as it was, she set the blade down on the table an stood eyeing him calmly.

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:44 pm

He was still wary. “He’ll hurt me,” he repeated, almost sulkily. Finally sitting up, he huddled in the corner, glad that the bed was pushed up against the wall and he had something to lean against to keep his back safe. Grumbling softly, he kept his gaze on the knife, very wary of it. “You’re planning on hurting me with that. Don’t wanna be hurt.” Hugging a pillow to him, he aimed a quick glare at Dani, almost whining. “You said I’d been good.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:08 pm

Watching him carefully her tone quickly became dangerous "My my, you seem to think that you have a choice in what you do, Jory" humming the ridiculous song that she always hummed when torturing him she glanced down at the dagger "I wasn't planning to hurt you, get up, shower and then we have a trap to catch Oliver. Unless you want him to continue hunting you trying to kill you hm?" really what happened was his choice, either he did as she said or he would be tortured, half hoping he'd pick being tortured she smile innocently at him. Although the dark brown eyes gave her away, annoyed with her brother and ice she would take even some sass as an excuse to torture him and hurt him

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:23 pm

Flinching at the song, he looked away. He knew what that meant by now, so he simply nodded. "Fine," he grumbled, hesitating until she was on the way to leaving before he obeyed her orders and headed for the bathroom. "He's going to keep hunting me anyway," he muttered. "Not like you give a shit what happens to me anyway." The words just slipped out him without realising, and he barely noticed that he'd said them. Having no idea of her frame of mind, he just assumed that the slight sass wouldn't bother her. After all, he was doing what he was told now.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:40 pm

irritation surged, turning around shadows grabbed him and poofed them to a new room where he was tied to a wooden x, a fierce fire raging in the hearth that spilled out blistering heat. Wearing nothing, the heat seared his skin, Dani stood watching him darkly "I have had enough of your disrespect toward me and my shadows, your arrogant assumption that you showed before is enough. You will be taken down a few pegs and reminded of your place" stalking forward she pricked his throat with her dagger. tui was nowhere to be seen and the hyena lounged infront of the fire appearing to enjoy the heat it spilled out

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:52 pm

Squirming on the wooden bars, Jory tried to escape the heat, tugging at the chains. They were getting hot from the fire, and he hissed softly as they began to burn his skin. Flinching when the dagger pricked his throat, he stared at Dani, still trying to wriggle free of his bonds. "It's true," he retorted, not caring that he was essentially poking her into more of a bad mood. "You don't give a shit about me unless it's to do your jobs." He was keeping a wary eye in the hyena, half concerned that it would try to attack him, but he was almost beyond caring what happened to him now. He was only a tool, she'd throw him away when he ceased being useful to her, so what did it matter what she did to him. Maybe she'd just kill him this time and get it all over with.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:55 am

Dani tilted her head to the side observing him "You're quite right, except you don't get the privilege of being thrown away. If I kill you during torture i'll just bring you back" petting his cheek with amusement she began the process of drawing blood from him, heating it to boiling and returning it to his veins. Humming the confounded pop goes the weasel song she seemed to favour when torturing him, somehow different than normal the run in with Oliver and Ice she'd had before returning to talk to him had stressed her. Now she was cruelly intent on hurting him in order to push her own feelings, issues and troubles away, taking her time she was well aware the fiercly burning fire would dehydrate him and so once she'd finished heating his blood and returning it to him she took a careful drink of water reminding him of his thirst before setting it down on a table, the more he pushed her the more violent her attacks became, the young woman was rarely angry but her stress and discomfort had manifested and evolved into anger.

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:21 am

He struggled against the chains, trying to slip free of them. The heat in the room was more than uncomfortable, making him thirstier and thirstier. He shook his head to try and get the now terrifying song out of it, soon screaming as the hot blood began to circulate around his body. Whimpering, he fought to breathe at least a little evenly, cowering from her whenever she came near. "Of course you would," he snapped, throwing caution to the wind and not caring about what would happen after. "Isn't that what happens after a demon rolls around your brain? All you can do is torture, right?" Desperately wanting a drink, he kept his gaze off the bottle of water she had, struggling to breathe. Giving up the struggle against the chains, he hung there limply, shutting his eyes for a few minutes. "Bet being in a pit didn't help, sweetheart. Fucked you up good, hasn't it?"

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:42 am

He'd finally pushed to far, wrenching open his mouth her dagger flashed inside his mouth and cut out his tongue. "How many time did we have to remind you to watch your tongue. Now you can literally do it, stabbing it to the table where he could see it she spoke deceptively calmly "You're right, you're absolutely right and now you'll get a taste of what i really can do" the metal around his wrists and ankles suddenly burned much hotter searing through the skin and meat before he was dropped to the ground. Turned onto his front and held there, shadows lashed out and whipped his back stripping away layer upon layer of skin, small teeth digging into him every time they were flicked down onto him and tearing extra skin away when they were ripped back up. They went until his back was a bloody mess, the tune was faster than normal, wrenched onto his front he had slice after slice of skin taken from his torso before burning hot wax was tipped onto the weeping skin and wax seals hammered down onto him. Once the wax had hardened it was torn roughly off of him, his feet were next to feel her fury, bones were crushed and turned almost to dust before his feet were repeatedly stabbed with a painfully dull blade, that same blade was used to pop his knee caps off and skin his thighs. Covered in his blood once she was done, Dani straightened up and looked down at him as if he really was nothing to her "You disgust me. don't worry you wont die, I'm not going to allow you that luxury" spitting at him she stepped over him and left him there, the fire loosing most of its heat, the wooden x and all of the torture tools she'd used and had there vanishing also. It was a while before a familiar bird materialized next to him, avian features unreadable. There wasn't a single part of him that had been spared, at some point she'd even cut open his skin to reveal the inner workings of his organs, but he didn't die, lana had never tortured him like this before and Dani hadn't come close until he'd pushed her too far.

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:14 pm

The pain of what she was doing came so fast and great that he barely realised what she was doing. Struggling against the shadows holding him down, he tried to get away from her, only just realising that he'd pushed her too far. Whimpering, he curled on the ground, trying to hide from her fury. He was barely conscious by the time she left, trying to ignore the pain. it seemed to be everywhere except his hands, and he wasn't sure to be grateful about that or not. Ignoring Tui when she finally reappeared, he tucked his head away, shutting his eyes and trying to disappear into the ground. It hurt so much, and he couldn't sing now. How was he supposed to wander with his guitar if he had nothing to sing with. Wanting only to be left alone, he refused to look at Tui, shaking from the pain.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:00 pm

The bird remained quiet, silently going over his wounds and making notes to herself, knowing what would happen to her if she tried to heal him right now she settled with blocking out the pain of his back. Silent for what felt like hours she finally said 'She'll restore your tongue once she's cooled off' summoning what power she had she moved them both to a quiet safe place where they wouldn't be bothered. Torn between her fondness for the singer and her loyalty to Dani, the bird rested next to him expecting to be blamed for what had happened and pushed away. Blocking some of the intense pain Jory was feeling drained her energy, yet she tried to do as much as she could for him, Dani would probably let her heal him a little in a few days although she wasn't sure how long it'd take for the riled up female to restore his tngue

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:24 pm

He just ignored the bird, curling into himself and withdrawing to try and distance himself from the pain. Unable to talk, he didn't bother trying to respond to the bird, and didn't even notice her moving them to someplace safe.

Killian hadn't been expecting Dani to come back home for a while, so when she did, he was jolted out of his research. With shadows informing him that she was beyond pissed, he wandered out to find her, seeing if he could help her in any way. "What's happened, kiddo?"

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:54 pm

Things kept breaking around her displaying the depth of her anger, looking up at his words her features twisted slightly, "Just a pet forgetting his place and speaking words he shouldn't" it was very rare that she lost her temper, usually she'd just laugh off insults and use more words of endearment. Her hyena prowled around the room showcasing her restlessness, it would have been so easy just to kill the brat, the canine growled in agreement the pair of them in a dangerous mood that meant they would lash out harshly at anyone who irked them even a little. For this purpose she'd kept away from Renee the normal mothering she received from her would only annoy her more, the words kept repeating themselves inside her head fuelling her anger still.

There was a small part of her that wondered why she cared what he'd said before she figured it out, she'd been stupid, she'd let him in a little and allowed him questions and slight access to her history that made her who she was. She wouldn't make that foolish mistake again, no. Her hands clenched, Dani had learned her lesson well and thoroughly and it was a lesson she wouldn't forget at all. Anger at herself for having let her walls down even a little and anger at the human for using it against her, dark brown eyes were filled with turmoil

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:15 pm

Giving a quiet sigh, Killian came into the room to sit on a chair and simply watched her for a while. "Not the guitar pet? Interesting, you gave the impression he'd been completely trained." He kept his voice mild, knowing what she was like when she was this pissed off, and rubbed his fingers over Alkira's ears when she sat beside him. "Dani, why are you angry? There's more than just a pet forgetting his place." He studied her closely, and eventually got up again, going around the room with his shadows to quietly fix everything that was broken while they talked. "Tell me what's happened." He was worried about her, this was strange. The particular pet had been with her for so long, he'd begun to suspect that she was fond of the human. Which only made this tantrum make sense, but he still wanted to know what was going on. If he had to, he'd steal some fudge from Renee to try and call the girl down. "You're safe here, what's going on with Oliver and Ice? That's what's riled you up, hasn't it?"

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:54 pm

Irritated at the observation she began pacing around the room like she'd seen him do so many times. Determindly ignoring what he'd said about the stupid, idiot human, she instead wandered over to a window and leaned against the sill staring out at the pouring rain that hit the panes. The warm fire in the hearth flickered away happily seeming oblivious to her foul mood, refusing to talk about the human at all. Indeed she had half a mind not to talk about anything, however this was Killian, her father figure, she could always talk to him. He wouldn't hurt her. When he mentioned Oliver and Ice she sighed and ran her fingers through her short hair ruffling the black locks "they're getting closer, Oliver has fixated on me, He wants me, Ice is prepared to let him have his way with me if it means I belong to her again" her voice was soft and quiet, a sudden shift from her anger although the anger was still bubbling away underneath the surface. Gritting her teeth she debated on going into more detail or not, still not wanting to talk about the human instead she said "I was nearly caught by him yesterday and a few days before that, he succeeded" and she'd been stupid, so utterly stupid. A complete and utter imbecile, not only had she gone after the human nearly immediately she'd let the male in, it would be better just to cut her ties and refuse to have anything to do with him anymore. That would be the sensible thing to do, she'd find someone else that would do the same tasks, that would be the best logical thing to do.

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:06 pm

He gave a quiet sigh, finishing fixing everything and sending a baby shadow out to Renee to see if she'd allow Dani some fudge to try and calm her down a bit more. "He caught you?" He settled back in the chair again, poking at the fire while the jackal sprawled in front of it to doze. She wasn't worried, though she wouldn't hesitate to forcibly pin the hyena if she had to. It was strange that Dani had allowed herself to be caught, and he titled his head to watch her. "Do I need to get Renee to coax all the details out, sweetheart? Or are you going to tell me, and we don't need to involve her at all. Where are you staying right now? A good safe house away from where he'd caught you?"

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:28 pm

The baby shadow returned with fudge, renee having happily let the shadow have them for a good cause. Gripping the sill as he repeated her words, "Didn't think i'd need to tell you more than once" her voice was somewhat bitter, Zali kept away from Alkira still simmering. She didn't want to talk at all, she should just get rid of the idiot and find one more useful, but Killian was safe it was okay to talk to him even if she didn't want to. He'd always been okay to talk to it was just so much more harder opening up these days especially after she'd endured the demon. That just brought back the humans words, twisting her features into a sneer and deciding that if that was what he believed she wouldn't bother trying to change his mind instead she'd just play to that level. "Yes, Far away from where I was caught" knowing that her father had an ability of being able to see just what the issue was when she faced him, Dani kept staring out the window believing her issues ot be because she was stressed because of Ice adn Oliver and the idiots snarky sass had pushed her over the edge

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:03 pm

Taking the fudge with a gentle thank you, Killian moved over the Dani and placed a couple of pieces on the sill in front of her. "Eat," he said simply, then rested his hand on her shoulder. "Good. Are you going to get rid of the pet then? Sounds like that's what you're planning on doing." He kept his voice quiet, offering her comfort if she wanted to take it, and stole a piece of the fudge for himself. He wasn't sure where Renee had hidden the brownies this time. he'd have to go for a search later, when Dani was more alright again. Studying her a moment, he tilted his head a little. "It's not just Ice and Oliver that's worrying you. What else is eating you up? You know you can talk to me. it's alright."

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:48 pm

Looking down at the pieces she sighed, her shoulders relaxing some, eating a few pieces of the rich fudge, Dani welcomed the comfort in his voice. Glancing over at him when he commented about Ice and oliver, "Im not worried about anything else, I'm angry at myself" she finally admitted, turning to face him while she finished the last piece of fudge he'd set down. "I got caught because Oliver had taken the human. I'd set a plan out ahead of time knowing it was an eventuality that he would be caught. Oliver managed to out-wit me" Looking away anger at herself for letting herself get caught rose up again "I ended up in a silver cage, the human got out with help from his shadow and for some reason let me out. Then I was even more stupid" her hands clenched again "I'm so so so stupid" her voice became all the more bitter "We got to one of my safe houses and I...allowed him to ask questions" Dani couldn't bring herself to say that she'd let the human in. It wasn't like her "I was very drunk though, I often drink after dealing with Oliver" the young woman became quite defensive, unable to look at him she stared out the windows again restless, angry, bitter, and so much more. "Oliver had told him things about Lana and the pit and me" she wasn't sure if she could talk anymore her tongue felt heavy as if weighted down with lead.

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:57 pm

He slung his arm around her shoulders, holding her close to him. If she'd opened up to the human, then something was very different about the idiot. Dropping a gentle kiss on her head, he just hugged her. "And now you've taught him a lesson about sassing you. Are you going to really discard him away now? It's been a year of training him, after all." Taking in the rest of what she said, he gave a quiet sigh. "Stay her a while, cool down. I'm sure Renee has a few piano pieces she wants to show you. You'll only get caught again while you're this riled up." And while she was here, he'd have a talk with Renee and see if she had any ideas to help her. He didn't like seeing her this hurt over a simple pet of hers.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:26 pm

Accepting the hug, she closed her eyes, arms slipping around him, at times like this he felt like a real dad. Listening to his words she was quiet, that was true, all she had to do was not open up again and she could do that, she'd done it plenty before. Deciding to do what he suggested, Dani nodded slightly "Okay, I'll do that then" this was probably the most safest place for her anyway,
she'd leave the human to suffer for a while before allowing tui to heal him enough to work. After completing tasks he'd have his tongue restored to him, and keep her distance, deciding that was indeed the way to go she pulled back and stole the rest of the fudge off of him and nibbled it considering finding a dark place to hole up for a while. Not as angry as she was, a wider range of emotions plagued her, besides he'd want to go plot with Renee "go plot with your wife oldman,
I'm going to go sleep" wandering off and finding her room she curled up into a ball in themiddle of the bed underneath the blankets

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:42 pm

He nodded. "Alright. You still got us, sweetheart. Don't you forget that." Watching her go, he gave a sigh and wandered to where Renee was, giving a slight yawn. "Renee?" Finally finding her, he snuck up on her and wrapped his arms around her waist, nuzzling into her neck gently. "Dani's in bed, but she's more than upset about her pet." Snuggling her, tightened his hold on her, making sure she was still with him. "She's staying a while, til she settles down. No idea where she's left the pet, but I assume there's a shadow with him."

Main account

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:49 pm

In the middle of reading, she'd been on her way walking somewhere when reading and had gotten distracted, she squeaked when arms wrapped around her and a nose nuzzled into her neck.
Giggling softly she managed to control herself enough to listen to what he was saying, her features growing sad "Why? Whats happened, Love?" she asked trying to wriggle around to watch him.
Unable to because of his tight hold she sighed "Good that is the best thing for her to do, I'll send a shadow to talk to hers and see where he is" well aware that her adopted daughter held some kind of affection for the man or he wouldn't still be around she was very intent on making sure he stayed out of Ice and Olivers paws. Immediately her mind began also going to how they could make Daniella feel better, "I think i've found some songs she dosent know yet when shes next up i'll teach her them" she suggested leaning her head against Killians with a sigh

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:57 pm

Kissing her cheek, he loosened his hold to let her move around and face him, giving a nod. "Yeah, I thought you'd have a few songs that you can teach her. Basically what's happened is that Oliver caught her a couple of days ago, caught her pet too. Somehow pet got out, got her out. She got drunk and opened up to him." Giving a quiet sigh, kissed her since he was getting distracted. "Pet turned her words on her, basically. I don't know where she's hidden him away, but there's a shadow with him, at least." Snuggling her, he rested his head on her shoulder. "She's vented a little, I fixed the damage. She just doesn't know how to admit she likes the annoying pet."

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 5 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next