The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:30 pm

Fun and Games - Page 10 Zsvozo
Folding up the paper she held it in her hand a moment, quite pleased at the fact that he'd gone pale at the song. Good he hadn't forgotten everything then, she was under no illusions that she'd possibly have to retrain him but that was just a fact of life. "well, after I died when you were playing, Ice brought me back, my other body was fucked and so she gave me this one" setting it to the side she stood up and sauntered over to him. Slipping her hand into the pocket with Tui in it she gasped the dormant shadow and not bothering to move out of his personal space brushed her fingers down the birds head and back watching as features returned to the creature. The bird blinked and stretched looking up at the two of them, it didn't recognize the body but it recognized the soul and mind behind the face Daniella.... Ice brought you back the voice echoed in both of their heads, winking Dani moved away to brush her fingers over the hyenas head. The creature lifted its head and nudged her gently when she did so, she missed her real hyena so much it hurt, the false one not even close, however the hurt and pain was hidden away, looking back over at him she waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 12:59 pm

He grumbled softly, roughly pushing the hyena off the bed as she talked. “Great. That sounds fantastic.” Grumpy when she decided to stay in his personal space, he put a hand to her shoulder and tried to push her away. “Go away.” When she didn’t, he folded his arms and sat on the bed to lie back, trying to ignore that Tui was awake again. “You’ve woken the bird, now you can piss off and leave me alone.” He’d shut his eyes and pulled the pillow over his head, hoping to ignore her enough that she’d go away and leave him alone. He was used to his way of life, he didn’t need to her come in and upheave everything again just because she could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Fun and Games - Page 10 E5ieq1
Well well well, it seemed he'd forgotten his place in life, a quick little smile flicked onto her features, "very well, you leave me no choice. Jory" it was a subtle warning of what was to come, her using his name. The bird that'd been awoken was a little dazed and confused, perching on a side table, she looked between the two people carefully. Once the man was asleep, Dani spirited him away to a room and waiting until about four oclock in the morning woke him up by cutting open his shins to the bone and letting shadows worm their way into his flesh, they began chewing eating him alive thousands of tiny mouths burrowing into the fresh meat. "Good morning, you've forgotten your place in life darling, I don't mind retraining you though i have lots of new ideas to try from my time in the ground. A little snark and sass is amusing enough but being down right rude? Tsk tsk tsk oh you naughty boy" the almost sweet little smile had returned, watching the shadows almost smugly the smile vanished quite quickly. He would do as he was told, she would not be punished because of him, "Now what should i start with, hm"  brightening as a thought came to her she let her shadows stoke the quiet furnace in the corner of the room. Taking a rather pure silver necklace in carefully gloved hands she set it in and waited until it was liquid instead of solid, putting the molten silver into a small iron device that would flick out beads of molten silver when shaken, Dani moved back over to Jory smirking. She began flicking the molten silver onto him whilst hummign the familiar tune of pop the weasel quite fast, she ignored his pleas and noises until there was no more silver in the quirky little device.

Sitting down on the table she looked down at him with a grim rather serious look on he features, a quiet warning that she would go as far as she needed to and more to get him to behave, she would not be punished because of a shifter. She would not be punished for him and his mistakes, the quiet murmur wasn't noticed by her as it slipped out "I won't be punished because of you, so you'll learn to toe the line again" the murmur was loud enough to be heard by him while she traced a finger down the scar along his jaw, that one was definitely gifted to him by Oliver, she wasn't looking forward to crossing paths with him again, but knew it was more than likely that that'd happen. While she sat she pondered what she'd do to him next, there wee all kinds of things that'd been done to her while living down in hell for five months, some of them would work on the man oh so splendidly it was almost exciting.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri May 05, 2017 11:23 pm

Unaware of her dangerous mood, Jory had fallen quickly asleep, the alcohol in his system helping to knock him out. Not waking even when he was transported to her favourite place, it was the knife cutting through his shins that woke him and he screamed without really knowing what was happening. Struggling against the chains tying him down, he tried to escape the extreme pain, able to feel all of the tiny mouths eating through him. Looking around frantically, his green gaze fell on her, and he slumped, still flinching at the pain, but no longer trying to fight it. “What was I supposed to do? You were dead,” he protested quietly, hoping that he wasn’t going to be making it worse for himself.
Watching fearfully when she went over to the furnace, remembering very clearly the last time he’d been in a room where she’d had a fire going, he swallowed hard, forcing himself to breath a little more evenly and trying to push the pain in his shins away for later. Whimpering at the molten metal, he squirmed on the table, pleading for her to stop. When she finally did, he couldn’t bring himself to meet her gaze, looking away from her and trying not to think about the pain. Flinching a little when she touched the deep scar on his jaw, he took in her quiet murmur, unsure of what she meant, but not brave enough to ask her. Struggling a little bit, he tried to get free of the now uncomfortably hot chains around his wrists and ankles. “I’ll be good,” he said quietly, fearfully. Not feeling well because of a bit of a hangover, his struggling and screaming hadn't really helped the condition of his head, and he shut his eyes with a slight grown. His head was pounding, the flickering light from the fire only making it worse. He just wanted to curl up in bed and sleep off the alcohol alone and in peace. “Please. I’ll be good.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Fun and Games - Page 10 O0e837
Studying him and listening to his pleads, Dani eventually nodded "Very well, remember your manners next time darling" standing she carefully plucked the silver off of his body before leaving him at one of her various safe houses. Soon following the effort she made to do so was a waste of time as orders came in from ice, "Sorry sweetheart, I have to go" her next words became darkly bitter and almost as an after thought "Mistress is calling" with that she left the door slamming shut behind her emphasizing her mood. Tui appeared near him and quietly hopped up to his shoulder quite happy to be with him again, using her limited abilities to ease the worst of the hangover and pain, she didn't say anything instead waiting for him to say the first words if he was going to speak at all. Worried about Dani and the pressure that was already building, she sighed and rearranged a couple of her feathers
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun May 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Wincing at the pain as she removed the silver, he curled up to try and cope with the pain, meekly nodding at the reminder. He’d have the learn the boundaries for snark and sassing her again, but hopefully it wouldn’t take as long as it had the first time around. Flinching when the door slammed, he gave a sigh, shutting his eyes as the sound made his head throb more than before. Spotting Tui, he ran his fingers over her feathers gently. He’d missed her comments and her singing while he’d been wandering, so he was glad that she was awake again, despite appearances. “Bet you’re not surprised, bird,” he said softly, managing to find his way to a bed and curl up on it under the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 2:46 pm

The bird leaned into his fingers watching him affectionately, simply shaking her head at his words she let him find his way to a bed and curl up underneath the blankets. with her help the hangover abated quicker than normal, yes Dani was back but things had changed drastically, she hadn't been able to sense Zali and it seemed that the woman now worked for ice. Worried for Jory and Dani both the bird kept herself quiet and simply preened the boys hair affectionately waiting for him to resurface on his own. She didn't know when dani woud come back but could assume that she'd likely have some jobs for jory, a little surprised that Dani hadn't remarked Jory as her own she surmised it was because ice wanted her return to be a secret thus they had an edge over Lana and Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 3:11 pm

Sleeping for a few long hours, when he woke his hangover was thankfully mostly gone, and he gave a yawn, thankful to the bird for helping it dissipate faster than normal. His shins still hurt, like all her punishments tended to do afterwards, but he was well aware that he wasn’t going to die from it, so he pushed the pain out of his mind. Reaching over to give Tui a pat gently, trying to work out what he’d be allowed to do now that Dani was back alive. “Tui, am I allowed to wander?” He asked the question quietly, unsure if Dani was even still around. He still felt guilty for skipping out on Renee when he had, and now that Dani was back, he figured it was time to probably go and see the gentle woman to apologise. “Just to go see Renee,” he added, hoping that he would be allowed to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:15 pm

Having preened his hair entirely while he was asleep the bird had been reassessing her feathers finding them in a shocking state after being dormant for so long. She'd pulled out a few that were fucked entirely and had set them on the side table, at the yawn she looked over at him and if birds could smile she would have. Making a quiet noise when she was petted the question had an answer quite quickly "Yes, you are always able to visit Renee. You are still allowed to wander as you wish, however you must answer her summons and do the jobs she sets out for you" dani was long gone doing a job for Ice, worried how that was going to turn out she sighed quietly and shifted her weight from one leg to the other and back again wondering if she should tell the man what she'd noticed. Deciding to keep it to herself she returned to his shoulder once he was out of bed eager to be off
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 4:34 pm

Glad that he was allowed to, Jory gave a quick nod, happy that the bird was back. Wondering where Dani was, but not brave enough to ask, he made sure that she was balanced on his shoulder before heading out, trying to remember the way to where Renee and her family lived. “Um, Tui. How do I get there again? It’s been a while.” He gave a slightly embarrassed shrug, ready for a bit of good natured teasing from the bird. Thinking through what she’d said about answering summons, he frowned slightly. “How am I supposed to know when she wants me if she hasn’t marked me again Through you?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 8:15 pm

Balancing herself easily his question made the bird twitter with laughter "Only a year, empty head" she shared with him a mental map of the city and a good route to Renee and Killians home. ABout to start singing his question about knowing when Dani was summoning him was answered "Ice wants her being alive again to be a secret thus she cannot tattoo you again until it is known by Oliver and Lana that she is alive again, for now she will let you know through me" starting to sing she happily belted out various song notes, her favorite noise to make sounded like wood creaking and it was interlaced into her songs. Eventually they made it back to Killian and Renees house, entering the quiet house the bird silently guided him to the kitchen where something smelled good and one could hear a familiar voice humming softly
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon May 08, 2017 11:00 pm

Following her directions, he hummed in tune to her singing as he walked. “Okay, that makes sense.” Hesitating when he entered the house, he was unsure of himself until the bird prodded at him to keep going. Sighing, he edged his way through, hoping that Killian was either asleep or away. He didn’t want to come face to face with the dark man, he scared him. Glad when he didn’t come across the assassin, he hesitated again at the kitchen door before knocking lightly on it. “Um, Renee?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 8:21 pm

The singing stopped at the knock, the door opened and Renees face brightened like a childs on christmas morning, hugging him tightly she spoke "Jory! its been months! Its so good to see you again, come in come in and sit down and i'll fix you something to eat dear" during his time in her home renee had come to see him as a part of her family especially since he was important to Dani. Releasing him she took his hand and lead him into the kitchen, sitting him down he had food set on a plate and placed down infront of him, she resumed her baking with a pleased look on her features "What have you been up to?" she didn't seem to mind that he hadn't visited indeed the woman seemed to be focusing more on the fact that he was here now and she was making up for lost time. Pleased to see him, she couldn't keep the smile off of her face, also very thankful that Tui was with him and keeping an eye on him she eagerly awaited the mans words.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 8:57 pm

Uncomfortable with the hug, Jory managed not to squirm until she let go. Feeling more and more guilty about running out on them, he sat down after leaning his guitar against the wall. Pushing the food around, he wasn’t that hungry, and began feeding Tui while he thought about the questions. “Um.” He trailed off a bit, ordering his thoughts. “Just roaming, really. Nothing much of any interest.” He watched her curiously as she moved about the kitchen, still wondering in the back of his mind where her husband was. He was mostly certain that he’d get in trouble with the assassin for leaving and not letting anyone know, and he didn’t want to be on the wrong side of the man’s anger.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 9:19 pm

Her husband was due home soon so she was putting together brownies for him or he'd get mopey, humming to herself as she set the mixture in the oven she turned and watched the young man with a slight smile on her fface ignoring the fact that he was feeding the bird the food she'd given him. "I assume Dani found you? Did she tell you that she has to work for ice now?" her smile faded giving way to a worried one "Zali her hyena... is locked inside of her and she wont get her back until she's served ice for twenty five years, it was the price she and killian paid for Ice to bring her back to life. Twenty five years of service" pushing her hair back behind her ears she sighed softly "Its why im so glad to see you, it means she wont be alone so much of the time, shes never been without zali before" turning around she checked on the brownies carefully not wanting them to burn at all. Tui once full managed a soft burp and kept quiet while renee spoke, she wasn't exactly sure that telling jory all of this was the best idea but she wouldn't argue.  
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 9:26 pm

Keeping quiet while the woman spilled information, Jory fitted it together with what Dani had let slip, working out that it was why she was so different to before she’d died. Realising that Renee had asked him a question, he nodded. “Yeah, she found me.” And proceeded to reteach him that she owned him, but he wasn’t going to argue with her while she was in this bad of a mood. With Tui no longer wanting any food, he pushed it around the plate, trying to work out what he’d be wanted to do now. “I really don’t think I’m that important to her, Renee,” he eventually said quietly. ‘“I’m just one of her tools. Don’t get your hopes up.” He didn’t want her to be hurt by what she thought could happen, so it was better to tell her the truth now.

Last edited by Wolfin on Wed May 10, 2017 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 9:52 pm

At his words about his importance to Dani, a wise knowing look flickered onto her features "I know my daughter young man, If you were a mere tool you wouldn't have been allowed to stay when she was dying and you wouldn't have been the first thing she went to once she had relearned how to walk and fight again. Now that she dosent have Zali, your dog form will likely comfort her as well" when the oven dinged she turned it off and with a tea towel fetched the tray out of the oven and set it down to cool. She knew that Tui could show the man the truth easily if need be, humming quietly Renee let him think to himself, contentedly waiting for her husband to show up and devour the food she'd made for him. Starting to rinse out the things she'd used to make the brownies, Renee didn't say much else after that. Meanwhile tui yawned and tweaked her shifters earlobe, they should get going soon, Oliver would likely get suspicious if he suddenly spent a lot of time at Killian and Renees
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 10, 2017 10:05 pm

He went quiet, not brave enough to argue with her. She could believe what she wanted to believe, he had no place in saying she was wrong. Besides, it was just safer not to. Hearing footsteps, he went slightly pale, and got up, carrying the plate over to the sink. “Thank you,” he murmured, hoping to slip out before Killian entered the kitchen. Obeying the bird’s tweaks on his ear, he slipped out the back door just before Killian arrived, sniffing the brownies. “Brownies,” he said in satisfaction, hugging his wife. “The pet’s being around then. What did you tell him?” He nuzzled into her neck before stealing a warm brownie, eating it fast so that she couldn’t take it from him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 9:18 pm

Giggling when her husband arrived and nuzzled into her neck "They're all for you" she told her husband kissing his cheek and pulling away from his grip sighed thinking about her adopted daughter and hoping she was okay. Tui kept an eye out for any of Olivers shadows not wanting to let him get hold of the man again. She guided him to a decent park where he could play in peace and they'd have time to talk
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed May 17, 2017 9:32 pm

He’d been given jobs nearly straightaway, and knowing how she was with him completing them, he’d done them all as well as he could. Unaware of what his reward might be, if any, Jory headed back to the safe house like he’d been told, his guitar safely slung over his shoulder from the last job. Slipping inside, he checked the very open plan house to see if Dani was back yet, and gave a small sigh of relief when she wasn’t. He’d done well, beating her home and all the jobs done. Hoping he’d get rewarded for it, he set and lit the fire, wanting some warmth and light, and settled in front of it to play a bit more, testing out Tui’s vocal range with some new song’s he’d made while Dani had been dead.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 9:17 pm

Returning a few days after sending him out, she walked into the house and noticed him instantly, she had no false hyena with her this time. Having heard the music she paused a moment watching and listening "Very nice, you've been practiscing" she commented watching his reaction with amusement "You've completed all of your jobs to the letter well done" walking over to him she grinned, he'd done well and earnt his reward.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Trailing off the song when he heard her voice, he ducked his head a little. “Had a year off,” he murmured, setting the guitar aside as she came over. Partly wary of what she was planning, he looked up at her. “I know my place.” It seemed like he’d got a reward, she was in a good mood, and he’d been praised. Waking not so early the next morning, he stayed curled in the bed, as always very wary of angering her. She was different to before, and he was still working out how to act around her without acting up again and getting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 9:34 pm

She'd awoken early and had remained in bed for a while, however by the time he woke up she was dressed and out of bed. Noticing him awake she moved over to him and sat down on the bed, brushing his hair out of his face Dani spoke "You have a new job, you will learn a set of verbal and visual cues for when you are shaped as a dog" she grinned at him quite pleased with this idea of hers "it'll make you so much more useful and you'll be able t ocome with me on jobs" yes this would be perfect. Not waiting for an answer already having decided what she'd do to him if he dared disobey her Dani stood and brushed her blonde hair out of her face
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 9:42 pm

He flinched a bit when she leaned over him, unable to control the instinctive reaction. Thinking about it quietly, he sat up with a sigh, dragging his fingers through his hair absently. “When?” he murmured, not looking at her. He wasn’t sure if he liked this idea, but he’d go along with it to start with, see how she was planning on teaching him. After all, she’d given him painful lessons in the past. Giving a sigh, he got dressed, waiting for his next orders.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu May 18, 2017 10:02 pm

Glancing at him over her shoulder she shrugged "Two weeks, then you will meet me back here and begin your training. Obey and preform well and you will be rewarded, misbehave and well you know the punishment for misbehaving don't you" sharply petting his cheek she didn't leave him time to think about it instead she headed off brushing her fingers against the strings of his guitar as she did so the door soon closing behind her. Tui appeared from under the blankets looking a little squashed and bedraggled, not saying anything it just made some grumbling noises and began attempting to preen itself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 10 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 18 ... 27  Next