The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 pm

Content with her, he stayed asleep, snuggled quiet happily with her. Curled close, he didn't wake when she did, very much liking his sleep a lot more. Unwilling to wake, he snuggled more under the blanket, hiding from everything as much as he could. It was so comfy next to the fire and nicely asleep. He didn't want to ever move, except maybe for food and music. Half yawning, he stretched and rearranged himself to be more comfortable. Ending up curled as close as he could get to her, he settled back to sleep properly, not intending to be woken at all for a good while yet.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 4:59 pm

Watching him as he moved about a little she didn't move away as he arranged himself to be as close to her as he could get. She was able to hold still for a good half an hour before the itch returned that drove her to do something. She'd forgotten how to do nothing, something he'd taught her, so after a while she amused herself by brushing her fingers through his hair. Soon even that she got bored with, pulling out of his grip she stood and stretched, a shadow appeared on her shoulder and whispered to her ruining her good mood. Scowling she stalked out of the house ending up on the roof ignoring the fact that it was hailing, it seemed that moving with david would be sooner rather than later now. She'd keep Jory busy with work and after a month or so she'd make him a dog again until they nailed the last three commands he needed to work on. Sulking because she hated david, Dani didn't want to go back to the slimeball, realizing she'd much rather stay snuggled with Jory she frowned studying her fingers. She didn't understand, whatever this thing she felt was, he didnt return it, so there was nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 5:09 pm

Nestling close to her, he leaned into her gentle fingers, unconsciously enjoying the comfort. Barely waking when she did move away, he just curled up under the blanket some more, determined to stay asleep as long as he could. Eventually the sound of the hail woke him, and he yawned, unwilling to actually move. Sleepily watching the fire, he drummed his fingers lightly on the floor out of habit. It was the grumbling of his stomach that made him move, and he wandered over to the fridge, poking about to find something to eat. He wasn’t sure where Dani was, not that it really mattered. If she needed him for something, he’d know about it. Lightly brushing his fingers over the new mark on his wrist, he studied the shadow for a moment and then headed back to the couch. Curling up on the comfy piece of furniture, he shared his sandwich with Tui, wondering what jobs his mistress would want him to do now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:17 pm

After a while dani returned looking not unlike a drowned rat, a steeliness to her gaze when she found him she spoke "You have jobs all month, rest here in between them. I wont be around, Its moving time" clearly displeased with everything that was going on she lifted her hands and began carefully squeezing the water out of her blonde locks. Ignoring the fact that she was cold she moved into her bedroom and lifted her hands up closing her pale eyes, with the shadows swirling around her she was able to decide what would come with her and what would stay safe here, within half an hour what was coming with her was packed. Everything carefully chosen to go along with her facade, standing there she stared at nothing for a moment before returning to her piano carefully brushing her fingers over the keys longingly. There wouldn't be a piano where she was going, she'd miss it, unable to help it she sat down at it and began to play, the surprisingly pretty song sounding from the instrument as she played. Her hands so different when they made music, they became soft and gentle, still rather wet from the hail she played quietly, she didn't often sing when others were around.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 8:42 pm

Looking up at her words, he didn’t mind the having to do the jobs, but it was her not being around that made him grumpy. Curling up on the couch and tucking his feet under him, he tugged the blanket over him. “Don’t want to,” he grumbled, finishing his food and feeding the last crumbs to Tui. “Why can’t you stay? Don’t wanna move from here.” He stayed grumpy, almost sulking about it until he heard the music. Unable to resist the sound, he emerged from his blanket and gave a sigh before wandering over to the instrument. He’d never learned how to play the piano, and he trailed his fingers over the shiny wood of it. “When can you dump him? I don’t like him.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 9:36 pm

Ignoring his questions until he came over to the piano she continue to play her fingers dancing over the ivory keys, glancing at his fingers as they ran over the shiny wood Dani replied "I have no choice, I work for ice, I do as I'm told or I die" she reminded him quietly "I don't like him much either, I should be able to end it soon at the very least, tui will tell you where to go once you've finished your jobs. He goes away for work most weekends so thats a small blessing" her fingers finished the song and grew still, with what was going to happen with david she really wasn't in the mood for arguing let alone torturing and so instead decided to distract them both for a while. Standing up from her piano she moved over to him and took his hand tugging him towards her room planning to distract them both
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 13, 2017 10:19 pm

Grumbling softly, he didn’t bother trying to argue with her. After all, she did own him, it wasn’t like he had much of a choice either. Going with her without a murmur, he was quite content to be distracted. Happily curled with her the next morning, he stayed asleep as long as he could, still not enthused about doing jobs for her while he had to deal with David. Thinking about the man, a plan started forming very slowly in his mind, a way that he could possibly get Dani to kick David out, without getting framed for it himself. Letting the idea sit in the back of his mind, he curled closer to her and tugged the sheets over his shoulder, drifting back to sleep for hopefully a few more hours.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 6:18 pm

Snuggled into him the next morning with her legs tangled with his, she purposely didn't move when she woke up, not wanting to go and start to move in with david she'd much rather stay here cuddled close to her jory. Half opening her eyes as the sheet was moved, she grumbled quietly and settled down more before she began idly tracing her fingers over his skin quietly brushing her finger tips over the various scars. It was comfy here with him, and safe, nuzzling her nose into him quite comfortably, once she was fairly certain that he was asleep again she pressed a couple of kisses to his warm skin and yawned deciding to try and get some more sleep the shadow mistress soon drifted back asleep, not long after she had her hyena slipped out from where it was hiding and silently padded along her mistresses hand until she found the part where danis hand was touching jory, slipping from one body to the other she set about exploring, the sensation of her moving through his skin lilkely enough to wake him up
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 8:33 pm

The man made a quiet sound as she snuggled closer to him, drifting back to sleep. He was unaware of what she was doing, content to stay snuggled with her and asleep as long as he could. Stretching, he ended up curling close to her as she also drifted back to sleep. Twitching at the weird sensation, it didn’t stop and woke him up slowly. Moving carefully so that he didn’t wake his mistress, he settled closer to her and searched for the source of the weird feeling. Finding that it was the tattoo of Zali, he hesitated to touch her, remembering that she hadn’t liked it when she was an actual animal. Giving a quiet yawn, he nestled closer to Dani, very much wanting to go back to sleep. Watching the hyena sleepily, he yawned again, wondering what she was doing, and knowing that he wouldn’t be able to ask. He wasn’t aware if she’d even be able to talk, or if he’d be able to hear her even if she could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 9:42 pm

With Dani sound asleep cuddled into the male, Zali curiously explored the mans skin seeming very interested in his various scars, once the creature was finished it slipped back onto its mistresses skin and vanished. Pouting slightly in her sleep as it was slightly painful for the tattoo to return to her, she moved to rest her head on the males shoulder and wrapped her free arm around him tightly still very much determined to get out of bed only when she really had to. She only really woke up at a knock on the door and a voice, "Fuck" she muttered detangling herself from Jory to find clothes, dressing herself in record time she sent him a look that promised trouble if he made a single noise and vanished out the bedroom door closing it behind her "Hi sorry David I slept in, I had a horrible nights sleep" "Its four pm" "yeah well, i had nightmares all night so..." "Oh I see, thats alright you wont have nightmares anymore with me there" "Yeah" it was as alwas surprising how easily she slipped into a facade, soon enough they were gone and Tui perched on the dresser watching him a little aloofly apparently not that impressed with their activities the night before
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:05 pm

Snuggling close to her, he grumbled and finally woke when she moved out of bed. Whinging, he shut up at her look, snuggling further down into the blankets and scowled at the closed door. Giving a sigh when he heard the front door closing, he pushed the blankets down and grumbling softly. “So what are the jobs?” he asked wearily, finding his clothes and tugging them on. Offering his hand to the bird, he wandered out to the kitchen to raid the fridge, very much not liking David at all. Remembering his plan, he glanced at the bird, wondering if he should bother telling her or not. He didn’t know if Tui would be required to tell Dani or not, so for now he kept quiet, simply sharing his very late breakfast with her instead. He really didn’t want to go on jobs, not with David lurking around his Dani.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:22 pm

It'd been a long couple of months, after a couple of years having a dog with her nearly all the time she'd missed the dogs company although she wouldn't admit that. She'd dyed her hair just as she'd been told by David and was very careful to wear clothes she knew he liked, he was still out a work thankfully it gave her a break to be herself again. Rubbing her features she wandered through the spotless apartment in her bare feet, her shadows had been happy to help her keep the place clean as a whistle or her 'partner' would have gotten angry with her. In the end she flopped down on her side on the couch with her feet up on the arm rest, she'd try and catch some sleep she hadn't been sleeping well in the bed with the other man, that and she didn't like his personal smell, he reeked. So she'd started starting the days with a shower to try and clean his stink from her, missing her piano more than anything she stared at the turned off tv not very happy with life or ice things at least would be interesting when her dog returned.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 14, 2017 11:49 pm

He'd raced through the jobs as fast as he could, determined not to leave Dani alone with the annoyance for too long. With Tui guiding him to the new place, he let himself in without a bother, and wandered through the rooms. Spotting her lying on the couch, he simply came and sat on the floor next to the couch where he liked to sit, leaning against it. Deciding that he wasn’t going to speak, he simply stayed where he was, glad to be with her again. Patting Tui gently, he eventually tilted his head up to look at Dani, studying her silently before speaking. “You changed your hair.” He didn’t like it. He’d never liked change, it put him off balance and confused him. “Don’t like change.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:00 am

At the sound of the door opening she paused, although she figured out it was jory from the sound of the footsteps, flicking her eyes to him as he moved around and sat on the floor she lifted her head to rest it against her hand studying him. Not bothered when he finally tilted his head up to watch her just as diligently his words made her shrug "It'll grow back blonde, turns out David was waiting for us to move in together before really putting his foot down, he likes it better black" She brushed it back out of her face with a sigh "The shadows inform me you've done your duties to the letter for once, good, good" half turning to check the time she smirked slightly "Still an hour and a half until he gets back, excellent, he truly is insufferable" pulling a slight face she tucked her arm down and rested her head on it with a quiet sigh, being much more open with the man on the floor than she usually was it was an offshoot of having to keep up a tiring facade whenever david was home which was most of the time so an oppurusnity to be her true self with someone wasn't something she could say no to.
She half considered brushing her fingers through his hair but turned the idea down as she didn't wish to send him to sleep
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:23 am

He gave her a quick grin, wondering what, if any, reward he’d get would be. Knowing better than to bring it up, he simply settled where he was, humming softly. “You dislike it when I go overtime,” he said simply, resting his head on the couch near her again. “I don’t like it black,” he grumbled softly, more to himself than anything else. It was going to confuse him, and he was going to take so long to get used to it, and then it would just change back again. Giving a sigh, he pulled one leg up so that he could rest his arm on it. “He’s more controlling than you are,” he murmured, flicking a glance to her just in case he was unknowingly crossing a line. He didn’t want to make her angry, not with the human lurking around and making her temper even shorter-fused than normal.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:32 am

When hsi head was rested near her again she brushed her fingers through it, that'd be enough of a reward for now, continuing the soothing motion as he talked she didn't really respond to the comment about David being controlling.She could be far far worse if she wished to be, at the moment however she couldn't be bothered, so instead she continued to brush her fingers through his hair "I prefer blonde, black hair makes this body look sickly" she complained quietly she was at the point of fuck it, she did'nt care that she wasn't being her usual closed self with Jory as she was so sick and tired of being forced to keep up a facade nearly twenty four seven. If he'd come home earlier she probably would have given him more of a reward as there would ahve been mroe time for snuggling after wards, yet it seemed that wasn't to happen so instead she ordered "Play your guitar, theres no piano here because he hates it" she missed music immensely
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 12:48 am

Leaning into her fingers, he shut his eyes, enjoying the sensation and the reward. Glancing up at her, he nodded slightly, getting up to retrieve his guitar obediently. Running his fingers over the strings, he was happy with how it sounded, and played a quiet song that he knew she liked, settled back in his spot next to the couch. “When can you dump him?” he asked, aware that he was probably annoying her with the question, but he couldn’t stand the man. Nestling slightly into her hand as she resumed combing through his hair, he aimed a frown at the tv. There was supposed to be a fire there. A tv was boring to watch, and interrupted music. A fire was so pretty, plus it kept him warm, which was an added bonus. “Am I staying with you now?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:00 am

recognizing the song she hummed along to it contentedly brushing her fingers through his hair again as he nestled his head into her hand. "Not for another three to six months" she replied with a soft snort, noting his frown at the tv she could guess he was comparing it to the fire place back at the safehouse they'd been frequenting. "Yes you are, I'm not dealing with this scumbag while you're off in the world not having to" ignoring the part of her that wanted to snuggle into the man on the floor she pushed it away. That was being weak, and she couldn't risk being weak like that this far into Ices game, if she was weak with him Lana and Oliver would hurt him. That thought stopped the hand in his hair, making it drop out of his locks, for so long she'd believed that she hadn't wanted him hurt by them as he was her property, but that last thoght was more than that, as if him being hurt by them was something that could not happen
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:18 am

He sighed at the timeframe, but at least he knew it wasn’t for much longer. Glancing up at her, there was a strange kind of gentleness in his gaze when he looked at her, but he focused his attention back on the instrument in his hands, scared of what she might do. It was best not to open himself up to her needing to hurt him. It was safer to just be good. Picking another song that they both knew, he started singing softly, waiting for her to join in. He liked it when she joined in with his music, it made it sound so much nicer. Looking up at her again when her hand stopped movie, he hesitated in his song, wondering what he’d done wrong. “Dani?” He couldn’t have done anything wrong, surely. All he’d done was his jobs, and play music for her, like she’d told him to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:30 am

The strange gentleness in his gaze that lingered for a moment before he looked back down at his instrument frightened her a little, she knew of that look. It was the way her father looked at his wife, not letting herself think about it she joined in again with the song although stopped when he did. At his single worded question she glanced away from him and sighed, she didn't know how to explain to him what was going on inside her head. So she resumed brushing her fingers through his hair again, she'd go talk to her father once this job with David was over and see if there would be a way to keep them at bay. Her gaze returned to him when she resumed brushing her fingers through his soft hair, if he started singing again she'd sing along if she knew the song. The music was soothing, eventually her hand stoppe again except this time it was because she'd fallen asleep
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 1:51 am

Not pushing her, he looked away again when she didn’t answer, simply sighing. Clearly, it wasn’t something she thought he needed to know. Simply accepting it, he resumed the song, absently playing and singing with her, and thoroughly enjoying her fingers brushing through his hair. When she finally did stop, he looked up at her again, seeing that she was asleep, and gave the guitar to her shadows to hold safely. Hearing the footsteps not long afterwards, he poked Dani sharply and shifted back into a dog before pressing close to the couch with a soft whine. He knew he wasn’t allowed to let David see him not as a dog, so he took the precaution of shifting before the annoying slimeball came into the room. Shoving his cold nose on Dani’s neck, he pawed at her, wanting her awake to deal with him. He didn’t want to be alone when the man came in, he’d get hurt or kicked out, and he didn’t want to leave Dani. He couldn’t leave Dani.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 10:44 am

Stirring at the poke, she pushed the hand away and settled down again, waking up properly when she was pawed a wake and a cold nose was pressed to her neck. sitting up sharply she pushed her hair out of her face, recognizing him she slipped the copper chain around his neck and stood with a stretch before brushing her hand over the dogs head. It was good to have him with her again, looking up as david entered the room she quickly became shut down as he ranted about her dog, not listening to any part of it she kept stroking jorys head. Everything would be okay it was just a little longer before he could be dumped, he'd attempted to whack her around a bit the past month but it hadn't done anything to her so he'd given up. Wanting to go back to when Jory and herself had been snuggled in her bed the female watched david closely
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:00 am

Ducking his head as she slipped the collar on him, Jory stuck close to Dani, his tail tucked slightly between his legs. His hackles were lifted a little, and a soft growl came from the dog, keeping an unwavering look on the ranting man. He didn't like him, he was going to end up just being pure trouble. Leaning his head into her hand, he didn't move, barely listening to Davids rant, and just waiting for Danis orders. She was, after all, the only one he listened to, and an annoying human was very much at the bottom of his list of people to listen to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:30 am

Soon enough he'd finished his rant and she and the dog were left to their own devices, knowng she was expected to make dinner for the slob she moved into the kitchen pulling a face. Starting to get dinner on she glanced over at Jory, knowing that David would get shitty if the dog entered the kitchen she threw the dog a sly look and gave a slight gesture of her head silently telling him he was allowed in the kitchen at this place. She'd already put the roast in the oven all she had to do was finish off the vegetables, she'd make sure the dog got the bone of the roast lamb because it'd piss david off, if anything she was very happy to let the dog be a pain in davids ass
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 15, 2017 11:45 am

Following her, the dog stopped at the kitchen door and sat, like he knew he was supposed to. Perking up when she tilted her head, he hesitated a little before slinking in, trotting over to stand next to her and lean on her. Sniffing at the smells, he considered jumping to put his front paws on the bench and see what he could steal, but decided that that would probably be pushing his mistress too far right now. Instead, he just leaned on her, hoping for scraps while she was cooking. Hungry, Dani. Making pleading puppy eyes up at her, he nosed her hand and sat, his tail wagging hopefully. Is there anything to eat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 13 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 20 ... 27  Next