The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 23, 2017 3:00 am

First topic message reminder :

Lana's grown bored of Jory, and so cast him away. With the admittedly slow busker just travelling around making music, he's unaware that there's another interested in him, for different reasons to the demon. What trouble will he get himself into this time?
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 11:09 pm

Somewhere along the way he wrapped his arms around her and snuggled close the gesture making a smile return to her features that before had been screwed up in pain, the fingers that started to brush through her hair were so soothing, it was hard to explain how the simple movement of fingers through her hair made her feel safe and comforted. Listening as he murmured that she might have gotten up too soon she flicked her eyes open enough to roll them but didn’t get irritated with him merely replying “I had to get out of that house, Mum and Dads place is great I mean she bakes great food but it gets stifling there, I like moving around” over time she was starting to enjoy letting him have a personality instead of just and obedient little dweeb that did as he was told all the time. This wasn’t how she’d planned things to go, and yet it was better than anything she’d ever have planned, despite the pain she was currently in, the way he cuddled her closer and nuzzled his nose into her thick hair didn’t help her attempts to keep from crying. With her face hidden from the world and surrounded by his familiar smell tears leaked out despite her efforts to keep them to herself, having gone from feeling safe to suddenly under attack had gotten to her unlike anything else. Thankfully the tears were quiet and she was able to let them take a fair amount of the stress and once she was done it was easier to give into the sleep that pulled at her, wanting to remind him of something she fought against sleep to remind him of something quietly “You’re mine, I’m yours, always” a hand lifted slowly to briefly drag her fingers over his cheek before it returned to where it had been resting on him, a deep relaxed sigh sounded from her feeling safe enough to rest and that she could rest now she’d reminded him of something that was so very important. He was so important and he didn’t realize it, and she wasn’t entirely sure she had the right words to explain it to him, but she needed him somehow, needed the clumsy, musical, gifted man who matched to her like two puzzle pieces that had never fit anywhere correctly. Whole without each other, but something more when fitted together, her mind was dulled by the pain killers and so her feelings and raw emotion poured out into the shadows who in turn passed it onto the man, accidentally letting him know the extent of her emotions for him that she didn’t know how to put into words without sounding like she was in a bad romance movie.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 11:25 pm

He could understand that, he loved moving around himself and hated staying in one spot, but maybe that didn’t mean she had to overextend herself while she did. Keeping those thoughts to himself, the young man simply held her close, aware that she’d ended up crying but saying nothing about it. He wasn’t entirely sure the best thing to say or do, so he changed nothing about what he was doing, just holding her close and snuggling under the blankets with her. Closing his own eyes, he was considering drifting to sleep when her touch to his cheek roused him and he stirred slightly to look at her. Knowing by now what she meant by those words, he offered a slight gentle smile and nuzzled closer to her. “Always,” he murmured, agreeing with her and closing his eyes again. The wash of emotion from the shadows was thoroughly unexpected and he struggled to understand what was going on, rather unsure why he was suddenly feeling all sorts of strange strong things that he was fairly sure weren’t from him. Slowly, he picked through them and began to work it out, his arms tightening around his Dani in a silent response.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 8:35 pm

The slight gentle smile, nuzzle and murmur of always, made her feel warm and strangely fuzzy and fluffy inside, a loving look crept over her face without her really realizing it. Snuggling closer when she felt the arms tightening around her Dani fell asleep and had a mostly dream free sleep, she never slept this well when they were separated she’d learnt over the past few months. He was her happy place even though she found it hard to say what she felt, stirring after about 18 hours of solid sleep she yawned and smiled finding that she was still snuggled into her jory, the worst of the migraine seemed to have faded into the background for now allowing her to think more clearly. Sighing and kissing her lovers cheek briefly she settled down to start thinking over what she was going to do with the man that had attacked her, the end game was that she’d let jory kill him, he’d hurt her after all and examples had to be made. Once she’d fully recovered from the crippling series of headaches and pains she’d go find out why he’d targeted her, for now though she’d enjoy the quiet moment, her internal clock guessed it to be about one in the afternoon and thankfully that seemed to have been enough time for her shadows to have healed the worst of her wounds. The bed was warm and the sheets soft, he made a comfortable pillow and she was loathe to move away and ruin this moment, yawning she moved to just nuzzle him, almost giddy with the way she felt.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 9:26 pm

He was thoroughly content there with her, and as usual it didn’t take the young musician long to get to sleep. He slept nearly as long as Dani, waking a little while before her but staying where he was. He simply tightened his arms around her and dozed on and off until she awoke. Stirring slightly at the kiss, he nuzzled into her hair sleepily, unwilling to wake. Unfortunately his stomach had other ideas and growled loudly, making the youngster grumble to himself. He didn’t want to move, he was quite happy nestled up securely with his Dani where they were warm and safe. Eventually though he became too hungry to be able to stay put any longer and he started to wriggle carefully out of her grasp, finally managing it and heading to the kitchen. Humming a quiet tune to himself, he found some eggs and decided scrambled eggs sounded wonderful. Soon enough he was back in the bedroom and poked Dani. “Breakfast.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 10:00 pm

Drifting in and out of sleep she scowled waking up more when he started to wriggle away, but let him go not having the energy to stop him from going anywhere, yawning and stretching her arms out above her head the smell of eggs wafted in from the kitchen. Lying there resting with her eyes closed, she reopened them when she was poked sitting up and pushing some hair out of her face the mention of breakfast along with the smell of food made her stomach growl rather grouchily. Yawning widely Dani finally noticed the plate in his hand that he was offering her, accepting the plate with a smile she reached up and tugged him closer to kiss him warmly for what felt like minutes before pulling back and smiling at him just as warmly as she’d kissed him “Thank you, I’ve never had someone bring me breakfast in bed before, it’s sweet of you” it was perhaps one of the longest nice sentence she’d ever said to him and yet she meant it. Moving to lean against the head board and accepting the knife and fork she started eating “Tastes good”it took her little time to devour the scrambled eggs and once she was finished Dani leaned over to set the empty plate along with the utensils on the bed side table and leaned against him contentedly. She didn’t want to move or go anywhere for a while, quite happy to just spend time with her Jory, glancing around the room she spotted Tui who was perched on the mirror hung up on the far wall, the bird had recently preened its feathers and was quietly resting there, dark black eyes half closed. The quiet tranquillity was welcome especially after the events of the day before that had disturbed their peace, a loud noise on the street outside made her jump and her shadows instantly become agitated prepared for someone to bust in like the man had done less than 24 hours ago. Tension spread through her and the shadows responded becoming defensive and flocking to the windows hissing, on the verge of getting up, the tension and stress quickly spread to her head and the migraine that had begun to recede came back in strength causing blue eyes to squeeze shut and hands to clench several shadows squirreled off to the kitchen to find more pain killers for her along with a drink.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2019 10:14 pm

Somehow the simple thanks made something inside him warm and he returned the smile and the kiss, snuggling into bed with his own breakfast again with her. Demolishing the food and setting the plate somewhere safe, Jory slipped his arm around her again to cuddle and maybe go back to sleep. He ended up resting his head on hers and was almost doing off when the loud noise came from the street and he jerked. The dog in him was itching to shift to protect her and he struggled with it for a few moments before getting it under control again. Watching as the shadows zipped away to get something for Dani, he chose to wrap his other arm around her and hold her tightly, nuzzling into her hair in an attempt to distract her from the noise that was upsetting all of them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 12:50 pm

His other arm wrapped around her tightly securely, and the nuzzling into her hair seemed to imply that it was alright, they were safe there was no threat that was going to ruin their moment. Taking a long breath in through her nose and letting it out slowly through her mouth she was able to relax her shoulders that had tensed and come up in defence, leaning into him and inhaling once more before exhaling once more focusing on her breathing until she’d lost the tension that had filled her. Shadows appeared with the pain killers and a drink, downing them and setting the empty glass on her plate Dani sighed “Thank you Jory, I’m probably thanking you too much, heh I’d better be careful” despite her nonchalant tone towards the end of her sentence all she did was snuggle closer quite happy there in his arms, surrounded by his warmth. Song lyrics that she’d written or thought about kept coming to mind to do with him, and with a quiet blink of her eyes she realized just how much she’d fallen for this simple man, he was her world and she’d do anything to keep him safe. Humming a soft gentle tune that she’d heard him playing a while ago, words for it popping up into her head, the words were soft and genuine without really realizing it she softly started to sing the lyrics to herself and to him, the pain killers were fast acting and along with the release of tension her pain was fading. The song was gentle and soft, and suited her mood and the gentle moment that they were sharing together, not looking up at him she continued to sing quietly, a hand brushing silent fingers over his skin
“But I see your true colors
Shining through
I see your true colors
And that's why I love you
So don't be afraid to let them show
Your true colors
True colors are beautiful”

Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 3:02 pm

Glad that she’d managed to calm herself down, Jory glanced over at the shadows hoping they’d been able to settle down as well. Listening to her, the young man just smiled slightly and cuddled closer to her, choosing not to respond to that sentence just in case he stupidly made her decide to change her mind. He was enjoying the closeness they had now, and he was thoroughly determined to stay with her forever now. They belonged together, it was like there was something inside him that was dead set on never letting them drift apart again. Closing his eyes, he listened to the quiet tune she was humming, beginning to listen more closely when she began singing some words. It was his tune, but she seemed to have found the lyrics that had been missing. Quietly he joined in the humming, not wanting to disturb her, and not contradicting what she’d said in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Once they’d finished the song she nuzzled him with a gentle smile that softened her features, tilting her head up enough so she could kiss him properly, there was still some hidden concern that something was going to happen to ruin this peaceful moment in time. Ideas for songs swirling around in her head, she seemed to have more muse for creating new songs when she was around him, for now she shelved the ideas neatly for picking out on the piano later on, there was a piano in the house so perhaps they’d actually play once her migraine had vanished into more of a headache that could be ignored. Right now however she was far more interested in other activities, completely ignoring the fact that she was rather roughed up still from the sudden assault on them that had happened the day before. Deepening the kiss hoping to give him an idea of what it was she wanted from him if he was willing, despite the fact that she was fairly certain they’d both taste like egg after what they’d eaten Dani didn’t mind, he was special, they belonged together in a way she’d never encountered. She wasn’t about to let anyone or anything take this happiness, or Jory away, anything else wasn’t enough, not now she had a taste of what life could truly be, Ice wouldn’t ruin this, neither was the demon or the stranger that had tried to take her away. They were nothing, had no power what they had felt so strong and certain that nothing could touch it, nobody else was enough, it was just the pair of them that matched in ways she didn’t understand and couldn’t explain, and she wouldn’t try as she knew that’d take away some of the magic that surrounded them in their little bubble.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 8:55 pm

Considering drifting off to sleep once they’d finished their song, it was obvious that Dani had other ideas, but Jory did nothing to stop her. Returning the kiss and quite happy to continue things further, he stopped thinking about what they’d become and focused on what they were doing. Nestling into her and wrapping his arms around her tightly once they were done, the young man nuzzled his nose into her hair with a soft sigh. She was safe, he was safe, and nothing was going to take them apart. Sleepily pressing a kiss to her hair, Jory settled down again to drift back to sleep, never one to knock back a meal or a bed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:10 pm

Quite pleased when he got the idea of what she wanted, Dani’s mind was soon quite distracted from the buzzing thoughts that usually filled it, not bothering to pull away in the slightest when he wrapped his arms around her firmly and nuzzled into her hair if anything it made her feel safe. Nobody was going to take either of them away, the last thing she felt before drifting off to sleep was the gentle kiss to her hair, her sleep was peaceful and she remained out like a light for a number of hours. Finally waking up with a wide yawn, Dani remained quite content there, almost basking in the pleasant feeling of being held close, however she wasn’t able to stay still for very long and after twenty minutes of drifting in and out of sleep she was ready to get up and have a shower. Trying to move and finding that Jory’s asleep arms were wrapped quite tightly around her, presumably to prevent her from leaving, once she might have gotten irritated and just wrenched free, instead she just shook her head in amusement “Jory” wriggling to try to get free and failing the blonde tried again “Joryyyyyy” giggling to herself “Come on let go, I want a shower” Once upon a time she would have been horrified that anyone that wasn’t Killian had managed to get such a gentle sound out of her, but things had changed for the better and so when he started to twitch awake another giggle made its way out of her “you could do with one too you know” poking his cheek in order to see if that’d get any response smiling gently at him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:17 pm

Deeply asleep when she woke, her wriggling didn’t stir him in the slightest until she kept doing it. Reluctant to wake, he just tightened his hold on her and burrowed deeper into the pillow to see if she could go back to his deep sleep, but that unfortunately failed when she began poking his cheek. The movement drew a soft grumble out of him and he finally opened his eyes with a wide yawn. “But comfy.” freeing a hand only long enough to tug the blankets back over both of them, he wrapped it around her again and snuggled close hoping that she’d get the hint and go back to sleep with him. It was just so nice doing nothing and drifting in and out of dreamland. Unfortunately she didn’t seem to get the hint and get poking him so he grumbled and let her go, rubbing his face with another yawn. “I was sleeping.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:33 pm

Continuing to giggle when he grumbled and opened his eyes to yawn and complain, his movements to pull the blankets over them both and wrapped an arm around her once again until she kept poking him “Yes I know that, keep sleeping then sleepy head I’ll make something to eat after my shower. If you’re sure you don’t wish to join me” sitting up now and tucking her hair back behind her ears she did the same to his so it didn’t hang in his face, he was quite cute like this mostly asleep and grumpy that she hadn’t played ball with what he wanted to do. She honestly needed the shower, her shadows hadn’t cleaned up her blood from where she’d been stabbed with the glass, the build-up was starting to make her feel grungy and she was quite fond of showering after sleeping with someone anyway, personal cleanliness was something she was a stickler for. “You’ve got a wonderful scruffy beard starting to grow there you know” reaching over and petting his head affectionately Daniella stood and walked out of the room after grabbing some clean clothes out of a chest of drawers, entering the bathroom and flicking on the lights she turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat up humming to herself. The hot water was a relief to the aches and pains that lingered after the attack, standing so the water hit her back easing some of the tension in her shoulders, her blue eyes closed along with a deep sigh, continuing to hum to herself she started to softly sing a song she’d written a while ago and currently felt like it suited what she felt. While singing it the name of it finally came to her, naming a song was something that always took a lot of thought, sometimes more than the song had taken to create.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:42 pm

Letting her sit up, he watched her out of sleepy green eyes, and another yawn escaped him as she spoke. The idea of joining her was an appealing one, especially now that he was aware of the scruffiness that was starting to grow. Rubbing his face again and deciding that the scruff was irritating him, he finally got out of bed and wandered after her into the shower, slipping in while her eyes were closed and hogging the hot water while he could with a cheeky smirk. “What’re you singing?” The water was nice and warm and he relaxed there, eventually moving over so that Dani could have some water back as well.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:53 pm

She went from being nice and warm in the hot water to without and acutely aware of someone elses presence in the shower with her Jorrryyy Don’t hog the water” opening her eyes to narrow them at him, there was no malice to her gaze that might suggest he was in any kind of danger. The narrowed look was ruined slightly by the fact that her smile remained, pleased when he moved so she could have water a rare cheeky glint in her gaze along with a matching smirk appeared “A song” sticking her tongue out at him Dani reached up and brushed her fingers over his jaw “If you grow a beard im going to shave it off in the middle of the night, you sleep deep enough for that to happen” since he was within reach she lifted herself up onto the balls of her feet to kiss him simply because she felt like it. Her blonde hair was plastered to her head, darker than usual, never in her life would she have imagined or dreamed that she’d have a relationship that was actually almost normal, and it felt good she felt so damn good “Its one for the guitar I wrote about you” there was no need to explain what she felt, what this meant, she was content to just feel it and not put into words what emotions were running through her. Breaking eye contact she reached for the shampoo and applied it to her hair, quite determined that she would still wash all the blood and dirt off of her despite the jory sized distraction taking up a good part of her shower.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 9:58 pm

Kissing her nose, he stole the soap while she washed her hair, rolling his eyes at her comment about a beard. “Yeah yeah, it’s coming off.” He returned the kiss very contentedly then got to work getting rid of his scruff, humming his own song while he did. “What’s it called?” He’d never expected her to write a song about him, let alone tell him about it and he was curious to which song it was. “You’ve got blood on your chin.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2019 10:28 pm

Giggling away to herself at the roll of his eyes and the tone he used while talking about removing his scruffy attempt at a beard “Easy Silence, the one that was your tune and my words I sang yesterday is called True Colours” in the middle of rinsing out her hair when he commented about the blood on her chin, Dani sighed and rubbed at the dried blood and managed to remove it from her skin. Her attention drifted away from him while she used a flannel to remove the blood from her torso tracing fingers over the new scars that now peppered her, not exactly pleased with the fact that she seemed to be collecting more and more scars and wishing she had renees healing ability. Internally declaring herself blood free, she eyed Jory’s hair and reached up to rub shampoo into it, gently massaging it into his head before backing off to let him rinse it out unwilling to risk him getting the soap in his eyes. It seemed to be the norm now that she smiled at him without realizing she was, it had become as natural as breathing to her, tempted to kiss him again because he was there and within reach Dani shrugged “What song are you humming?” curious about his music and the way his mind worked. Listening to him play while relaxing was one of her favourite things, noises outside the shower and the house suggested it was quite late in the afternoon, probably too late for food to be considered breakfast but, she’d make breakfast none the less since he’d made her breakfast in bed the previous morning. Around him her true colours really seemed to show, the real her not the persona she showed the world, in the real world you had to have something like that, idiots who wore their hearts on their sleeves were manipulated and used. Hungry for these special warm moments between the two of them, she quietly wished that they’d last forever not daring to hope that they would, because if she did something awful would happen. Quickly dragging her thoughts away from that dangerous topic she threw herself into what she could see and feel, the way they stood so close together and the details of his face along with his green eyes that were so familiar, the warm water of the shower ran over her skin. Slowly she was able to come back from almost ruining the moment, reaching a hand up to brush fingers along his now clean shaven cheek “Nice and smooth” the comment came as a way to keep the wriggling worries a private matter.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 9:49 pm

“I like it.” He had already memorised the tune so that he could play it when he felt like it next, never questioning that particular ability of his. He’d always been able to play songs after hearing them only once, and he enjoyed using that when he was busking. “I dunno, it doesn’t have anything yet.” He gave a slight shrug and kissed her before washing the shampoo out of his hair, shaking the blonde curls out of his eyes once he was done. “You’re pretty when you smile like that.” He had an inkling of what the absent comment would do, and he wanted to see if he was right. If he was, he was going to enjoy saying things like that more often when she was least expecting it. Leaning into the gentle touch, he watched her quietly, affection obvious in his green gaze. He so very much didn’t want to ever be apart from her, they belonged together and he couldn’t envision a reason for them to be separated or drift apart now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2019 10:45 pm

Happy at the kiss she returned it, stepping back slightly when he went to wash the shampoo out of his hair not that keen on risking getting it in her eyes, the absent compliment suddenly broke through all of her layers as well as the hidden worries about what could happen. The result was blue eyes blinking up at him in honest surprise, with a gentle pink blush settling over her cheeks, very unused to genuine compliments that didn’t have some sort of ulterior motive and everyone knew compliments from one's parents didn’t count. “You’re good looking when you look at me like that” a gentle smile was quickly blooming on her features as she digested exactly what he’d said and meant by his comment, ducking out of the shower and reaching for a towel she made a quick business of drying off and getting dressed not a fan of getting cold. Leaving him in the shower on his own she got started on breakfast which she decided would be French toast, getting started she hummed a particularly happy perky song to herself that was in stark contrast with what she normally hummed, sang or played she’d heard it on the radio a few days ago and now that she was essentially on cloud nine it was stuck in her head. Well aware that her partner of choice had a bottomless pit for a stomach she made sure to make plenty, by the time the shower ran cold and she heard him getting out of the shower she’d finished cooking and had settled the food on two plates, flashing him a smile and gesturing at his plate she wandered into the living room that had the sun streaming through the windows to warm up the room. Her previous guess had been right, it was about 1pm in the afternoon, sitting down on the comfortable old couch and tucking her legs underneath her Dani dug in waiting for him to pick up his plate and join her so she could wriggle down the couch away from him not trusting him to not try and steal food off of her. She’d noticed her father sometimes would steal food off of his wife's plate and she was never one herself for sharing food not even with her Jory, thus her wriggling away from him in careful preparation not exactly trusting Jory to do the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 10:37 pm

As he’d suspected, she had no idea how to respond to his compliment and he grinned at her, noticing the slight blush that tinged her cheeks. Once she was out of the shower, he stayed in for a while longer, enjoying the warmth and finally getting out. Dressed and not really bothering to dry his hair properly, he followed his nose to the kitchen where he discovered she’d been making French toast. His stomach growled noisily showing just how hungry he was, and Jory took his plate and curled up on the couch with her, focused on demolishing the large pile that he’d been given. It was nice and warm in the sun, and once he was done he inched over to her to rest his head on her shoulder, closing his eyes. “Comfy,” he murmured, feeling thoroughly safe and sound with her now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 10:56 pm

she’d always been a slow eater, savouring her food and enjoying it, now was no different but since she had less on her plate than him they finished about the same time. Shadows took her plate in time for her to register him wriggling over to her, becoming aware of how wet his hair was a shadow fetched her a towel and she began drying his hair not particularly wanting to end up with a big wet patch on her shoulder. once his hair was dry enough, dani nuzzled her nose into it and settled there with him quite happily, she wasn’t sure when ice would have more work for her so for now it was her intention to enjoy him as long as she could. Who knew what was in the future and honestly right now she didn’t care, she’d snuggle with him and later they could play together, good at music on their own she was fairly confident that together they’d do well. All washed and fresh out of the shower, jory smelled just of himself a reassuring scent, everything would be alright in time, ”you should play soon” she didn’t particularly care what as long as it was something, pressing a gentle kiss to his head dani sighed contentedly living in the moment, her usually busy brain quiet and still.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2019 11:16 pm

Jory closed his eyes when she attacked his hair with the towel, not protesting or moving, and simply snuggling closer when she was done. “Mmmm,” he murmured. “Didn’t you want to learn to play the guitar? You mentioned it earlier.” Now seemed like the perfect opportunity for him to teach her, they were safe and peaceful, and the man who’d threatened them was locked safely away until Dani was ready to deal with him. Sitting up properly, he looked about for his guitar before remembering that it was safely in the bedroom and got up to fetch it. Coming back and settling on the couch again, the blonde young man made sure that the instrument was tuned nicely before passing it carefully to Dani. “Here, hold it.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 pm

Reminded when he mentioned her having made it known that she’d wanted to learn from him, Dani didn’t protest when he pulled away and vanished into the bedroom. Reappearing with his guitar the man sat next to her and proceeded to tune his guitar before passing it to her, very well aware of how much the instrument meant to him, Dani took it carefully, after everything they’d been through it was easier to open up the parts of her that only Killian usually got to see. She flicked him a slight smile and commented “Holding Mr Jenkins” a cheeky twinkle in her eyes revealing her mood, the woman had every intention of paying close attention to what he said and to take what he said seriously. Music wasn’t something she often fooled around with, usually one to play because she liked the music more than to have fun and play frivolously, although slowly Daniella was learning to have fun thanks to him. There was a lightness in her soul, that let her open up to him, to be able to tell him what she felt for him despite him not being ready himself yet, she didn’t care or worry that he didn’t feel the same. He’d shown her in his own ways and the fact that she was holding his fathers guitar meant he trusted and cared about her, so she waited for him to teach her the basics, the cheeky twinkle remaining in her gaze while she wore a slight soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2019 7:42 pm

Taking a few moments to work out how to word what he did automatically now, Jory had a bit of trouble trying to explain himself properly to her but eventually managed to teach Dani how to hold the instrument properly and how to play a few chords. Highly focused on the music and what they were doing, his curly hair falling into his face was unnoticed except to blow it out of his eyes when he had to. Finishing the lesson after an hour or so, the man set the guitar down safely out of the way and snuggled back into her to rest his head on her shoulder again, very comfortable and feeling much more than safe with her now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Quite a patient student, Dani paid close attention to what he was doing, quite pleased that he was a pretty good teacher it wasn’t too difficult to pick up what he was trying to teach her. His focused face was rather adorable, completed with his hair that kept falling into his eyes, after he’d blown it out of his eyes a couple of times, one of her hands released the guitar to reach over and brushed his hair back so it didn’t happen again. The hour went by so quickly she hadn’t even realized time was passing by, so intent on learning what she could while he was in the mood to teach her. Feeling him snuggle back into her once he’d put the guitar in a safe spot out of the way, Dani wound up wrapping an arm around him and rested her head on him, they were safe when it was just the pair of them like this, and she didn’t want this to change ever.

Feeling like there was a storm building inside of her to the point of feeling like she was going to fall apart, Dani stared at the remains of the piano feeling herself starting to detach and distance herself from the pain of what had happened. He’d destroyed it, out of nowhere, somewhere inside of her mind she knew it wasn’t his fault but for now, it was ignored. In a burst of anger, her shadows collected up the destroyed pieces of the piano and moved them outside where they were set on fire, staring into the heart of the flames the shadow master said nothing ignoring Tui who was trying to contact her. After a while she lost her temper and completely shut Tui out not wanting to hear her right now, turning she left intending to go to ice and get some work of some sort to distract herself with. Leaving Tui with no choice but to stay with the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games   Fun and Games - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun and Games
Page 22 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 27  Next