The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changed without consent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Changed without consent Empty
PostSubject: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 am

eri and atrel yay
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 12:05 pm

After setting the one named Julian free to go back home after wiping his memory of how to find his hideaway, Erisidr was on the look out for something else to study. Making his way through the cramped dark hall where it was currently was, the rather rough looking elf strode through the isles quietly. He studied each creature, and most of the time turned them down in his head, he wanted something interesting or unique to study, the world knew he knew too much as it was and yet the desire to keep learning and fill his books and home with more knowledge drew him forward. It helped him perfect his potions after all, noticing a young man who was gagged and shackled in Iron Erisidr came to a halt and studied him. There was something that was familiar, that he hadn’t felt in centuries, recognizing what it was after a few moments of thought his dark brown almost black eyes narrowed somewhat. The man trying to sell the tied up boy began rabbiting on about how he was part elf part fairy, he considered his options, he wasn’t a fan of paying for things as he believed money was a foolhardy idea and trading was much better, the elf decided he’d come back later and pick him up then. Outwardly he appeared to grow bored and carry on, it wasn’t until much later that night that the elf returned, lifting his fingers to his lips at the boy now in an iron cage warning him to be silent. He focused and whispered three words that seemed to subtly echo and then stepped back into the darkness watching as the guards began attacking each other, once they were dead he made his way to the cage silently studying him once again only closer. Picking up the brand on the back of the boys hand his expression grew grim, another one of ices experiments however this was a positive thing for him something new to study.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 12:39 pm

There was a cheeky sort of satisfaction knowing that he’d pissed off the humans enough to make them gag him. But the iron hurt, and he was more focused now on trying to slip out of that. He ignored all the humans that wandered past, flicking between ideas to try and get himself out and back home. Lifting his head when the idiot began rabbiting on about what they thought they knew about him, he narrowed his silver gaze at the man, sensing something different about him. Unable to place it, he ignored it, bored. Like usual, he was shoved into a cage at night, and he hugged his knees to himself in the centre of it, missing his wings. It felt so wrong for them to not be there any more, though he had to admit the black tattoo like things were interesting the ways they moved about under his skin. Trying yet again to slip out of the painful shackles, he was distracted by the intruder. Quirking an eyebrow at the order to stay hushed, he nevertheless did, cheeky glee filling him when the guards fought among themselves. Watching the intruder warily, he scooted backwards when he came closer, wary about what the intentions were. He didn’t trust anyone around here, no matter if they made the humans kill themselves or not. He’d learned that fairly well by now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 12:46 pm

He was quiet, before he broke the lock with another murmured foreign set of words, opening it he grasped the boy by the scruff and with another word they were in his isolated Volcano home. Setting the boy down he studied him again before he removed the gag “you will stay here until you have earnt the trust to wander around, there is no way out although you may try as I suspect you will. I merely wish to study you as it is plain Ice has fiddled with you” indicating the brand on the boys hand he passed the key that opened the shackles he left the room and spoke loudly the strange words having a queer power to him. The door became like stone with no lock, no handle, although the room the boy was in was surprisingly nice especially compared to Ices dungeons. It had comfort and warmth, leaving the boy there to figure himself out, Erisidr plucked an empty book off the shelf and wrote the numbers on the front of it that would correlate with the number his subject would be known as. Setting that down he got to work in his lab, prepping various things for the experiments h’d do, as usual he’d start with blood there was so much he could find out from the red substance it was fascinating and this boy with what Ice had done to him he suspected would be incredibaly interesting
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 1:26 pm

Squirming in the man’s grip, he did his best to wriggle free with no success. Glaring at the man, the first thing he said when he was allowed was the rudest word he knew. Snatching at the key, he retreated away from the man, keeping a wary eye on him in case he decided to take the key back before he could unlock the shackles. Barely paying attention to the words, he focused on the shackles, tossing them away as soon as he could get them off. Glaring at the door now, he rubbed the brand on his hand and explored the room, wanting to know what he had. At least it wasn’t a cage this time, though he didn’t like that it was all rocky. He wanted to be in the sun with his plants. Shivering a little, he considered the provided bed and took it apart. Making a nest in the corner instead with the blankets and cushions, he settled there, trying to work out how to escape now. It seemed even more hopeless than before with the idiot humans, though it was a bonus that there seemed to be no iron around. Running a thumb over the painful burns from the metal on his wrists, he studied the black tattoos, tracing them to see how they moved in response. They never hurt when the moved, but he still didn’t see the point of them. Shifting his shoulders a bit, the lack of his wings hurt, and he curled up, trying to hide from everything.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 1:36 pm

Erisidr left the boy alone to settle in, meals being provided, the food was simple but it was enough to live on, most of it was home grown vegetables and fruits. After about a week he turned up in the boys room now it was time for the subject to be researched, he spoke flatly and bluntly “If you cooperate you’ll be allowed into the crater with the lake and plants, I simply wish to study you” if he could get enough samples perhaps he’d figure out another way to be able to regain his wings. “Once I have finished my research I will set you free and I give you my word on that” which in his opinion should be enough, he’d rescued him, put him somewhere safe and had fed him. “Keep still and the samples I take will not hurt you during the process” he could well imagine the creatures response to his words, however Erisidr always stated what was going to happen, most of the time once the creatures figured out he wouldn’t hurt him cooperated. Faeries however were notoriously mischevious hence his wariness, underneath his hard to read stare the desire to find out how to gain his wings back ached, it’d been so long too long since he’d shed this mortal form and taken to the skies as his true scaled self. His features twitched at the memories while his dark gaze remained focused on the boy. He was merely a hatchling to the male who’d survived for millions of years, indeed there was an aura about him that indicated his age and weariness with the world. He’d retreated to this volcano for a reason, he didn’t like people, they were irksome and annoying, up here he had a sanctuary for himself where he could do as he wished
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 1:52 pm

He was bored in the room, and when he was bored, he got mischievous. Finding that the room didn’t dampen his magic, he’d set about experimenting like usual. Gleeful that the bookcase was wooden, he’d woken the old plant self of it, encouraging it to grow and use the candlelight to survive. Pleased with himself for making the annoyingly rocky room more liveable, he’d been perched in the branches when his captor came in. Swinging his legs, he snorted rudely at the man’s words. He didn’t want to be studied, he’d had enough of that already, and it had hurt so much. Plus the last time someone had studied him, he’d lost his wings. Who knew what he’d lose this time. Deciding that he didn’t want to be touched, he climbed higher in his tree, hiding among the leaves and branches. The longing to be outside was almost strong enough to want to cooperate, but he still wasn’t sure about it. Ignoring him now, the part fairy hummed to himself, beginning to fold leaves and branches together to create a more comfortable place for him to perch up high.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 2:03 pm

Erisidr just shrugged watching the fairy up in the tree, it was the creatures room and so he didn't really care what happened to it. "Very well, if you prefer to stay in here then so be it" he left again he didn't bother trying to verbally manipulate others into doing things, he knew very well that the desire to be with plants would weaken the boys resolve. Until then he noted things down in the book, if he really had to he was not above just taking the blood, although it was easier when he had cooperation. After writing things down he headed out to his plants, carefully tending to the ones who required extra care and consideration, he grew both plants for his potions and plants for food, meat wise he'd hunt else where with trap and snare. scowling as he found that yet again his blasted animal had gotten around the fences. Fixing them and spelling them to repel the animal he found the smug horse who was polishing off its catch and scowled at him the quirky thing had once been an experiment and now it could process things like a human which was both useful and frustrating
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 2:13 pm

Pleased when he was left alone again, Atrel continued making his hideaway in the tree, soon ferrying the blankets and cushions from the bed up there. It was much nicer sleeping in a tree than on the ground, and much safer too. Curling there when he was finally done, he watched the black shadowy things for a while, considering his options. He did want to be with his plants again. As much as he was fond of his bookcase tree, proper plants were able to talk back to him, and perhaps he’d be able to get an idea of what his captor was like from them. Plants were so truthful after all, there was no need for them to lie. Though he wasn’t stupid, he could guess that he wouldn’t be allowed anywhere he wanted. He’d only be allowed outside when his captor decided it, and only for however long he decided. Sighing, he shut his eyes, missing being able to fly so much it hurt.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 3:00 pm

It was a few days before Erisidr showed up again "This is the last time i ask nicely, allow me to take two vials of blood and I will take you up into the outside where there are plenty of plants" and one annoying nag, he could guess that the boy missed his wings, Erisidr did even after all this time. It seemed that the boy didn't know how to shift either or he likely would have turned into a dragon and tried to flee that way. Supposing the male would want to know specific details Erisidr listed them off "You can remain outside as long as you cooperate. There are some trees, vegetables and plants i use for their alchemy purposes." Faeries they were fickle tricky little things, although this one was taller than most which was likely due to his elf blood, he studied the creature up in his little tree he'd made. He seemed young, usually it was young ones that were caught by poachers due to usually being overly curious and reckless
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 3:08 pm

Watching from his nest, the boy narrowed his eyes a little. Why did the man want his blood, that didn’t make any sense. Emerging, he sat on a branch carefully out of reach and swung his legs a little. He did want to get out of the rocky room, he was hating being locked up and not able to wander. Wriggling his bare toes absently, he studied the old man, half distracted by the movements of the blackness under his skin. “When?” he demanded. He wasn’t going to agree just for some vague promise that he’d get outside someday. Once he had his answer, he considered it a bit more, and dropped lightly out of the tree. The man didn’t seem too bad, he hadn’t really been hurt here, though that would probably change at some point. Deciding that he’d work that out when he got to it, he shifted his shoulders slightly and waited for whatever was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 3:37 pm

"As soon as I have what I need" Eri replied calmly, the Faerie jumped out of the tree and came over. Taking the boys wrist he inspected the wounds and snorted to himself "Poachers" he reached into a pocket to reveal a small jar with a screw top lid. Unscrewing it he smeared the paste on the boys wrists, screwed the top back on and set it in the boys hand "Three times a day, it should numb as well as heal" with that done he carefully drew the vials of blood he needed to begin tests and with that done headed out of the room leaving the door open for the boy to follow. Leading him up to the island in the crater lake of the old volcano, he stepped to the side allowing the boy to go. He'd changed the doors to the places he didn't want the faerie that'd keep the mischevious creature out of most mischief, knowing there was no way the boy could escape eri vanished back down into his lab to start work
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 3:53 pm

Twitching at the pain, he squirreled the jar away, eyeing the blood warily. He wasn’t sure about this, but he wasn’t going to knock back being outside again. Keeping close on the man’s heels, he darted outside without a look back. It was slightly raining, and the faerie shut his eyes a moment, enjoying the cool water. Wriggling his bare feet in the soft grass, he promptly began exploring the area he’d apparently been allowed into, absently rubbing his thumb over the brand on his hand. He came to a stop when he found the edge of the water, scowling at it. He couldn’t keep going, water was a killer. Deciding to follow the shoreline, he grew grumpier when he discovered he was stuck on an island. He hated island. Muttering softly to himself, he wandered among the plants instead, listening to them to see what this strange captor of his was like. He apparently took good care of the plants, which was interesting. But they were all so happy with the rich soil and the extra food and water the man gave them. Humming quietly, he found a nicely hidden place among the tallest plants and settled there, scratching the place the needle had gone in. He didn’t want to admit it, but he was scared here, and he just wanted to go home, but without any wings, he was essentially helpless. Hoping that he wouldn’t be found, he nestled up into the smallest space he could, trying to think up plans to escape.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 4:01 pm

Quite happy with his blood samples, the male spent quite a long time working on them, figuring out how Ice had changed the boy, loosing track of the time it was several days before he realized he hadn’t had anything to eat and reappeared on the island again. Heading out to his plants each one was carefully checked and tended to before he picked the fruit and vegetables he’d need to make something to eat. Ended up with cooked carrots and a fruit salad, the male snorted guessing he’d need to feed the boy if he hadn’t had anything to eat, tracing the boys signature and finding him among some of the tallest plants spoke calmly “Dovah, food” setting the boys portion down the male retreated down to a sunny place and began eating flicking the diced fruit into his mouth. He’d have to go out and find some meat soon, the dragon side of him was starting to get grumpy, fully aware that unless the boy got the food quickly that Zii would devour the fruit and vegetables quite happily. It had happened before after all, leaning back he sighed, pulling out his note pad and idly listing somethings down in the strange glyphs that he used. Meanwhile the clydy cross had picked up on the fact that there was someone on his island and that that meant food, had been hanging around where his sense of smell told him where the stranger was. Perking up when the food was placed down he happily trotted over to where it had been set down and looking up cheekily as he knew full well that Eri would get shitty if the garden was stolen from and prepared himself to fully enjoy this meal.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 4:19 pm

He'd been quite happy left alone, scouting out the island and the plants for what was edible. He’d found the garden quite early on and had been helping himself when he got hungry, not caring if the man got angry with him. He’d been left to his own devices, of course he was going to get up to mischief. Wishing he had his wings back, he eyed the man when he came over with food, wondering if he was hungry enough to bother moving. He’d eaten only an hour or so ago. Deciding that he wasn’t all that hungry, he ignored the horse eating the meal and climbed up the tree he’d been sitting under, getting as high up in the branches as he could. The strange paste had been helping his wrists, so that was nice at least, and they weren’t hurting so much any more. Perching on a high branch, he chattered to the tree, tracing the brand absently. He still didn’t know what it or the black things meant, and he wasn’t sure he exactly wanted to find out. All he knew was that he wasn’t going to be caught by the icy woman again, and that he wanted his wings back so he could fly. He missed it so much, and being at the top of a tree was only a ghost of the feeling.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 4:25 pm

After eating, the trapped dragon stood in the shallow waters staring up at the sky wistfully, the closest thing to flying he had now was a shout named whirlwind sprint and even then that wasn't much compensation. He'd noticed his garden had been pilfered and with annoyance now he'd remembered, the man turned and quietly locked it with iron. His plants were nto for others to use as they pleased, they were important to him and he needed them, locked inside the glasshouse for now he brushed his fingers over the juniper bush checking that everything was good with it. He spent some time just fluffing around with his plants before he headed back into the underground lair he owned and began going through the books he hadn't touched in centuries. The books on his species of dragon, they were detailed and well mapped out, he knew the information off by heart and for years it'd hurt too much to open them however with another potential dragon of his species, he had to get over it and study. He was hesitant to teach the boy how to shift until he had enough of his blood to do what he wished to do which was create a special elixr for flight.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 4:34 pm

Sliding down the trunk of the tree a little, the mischievous faerie watched the horse for a few moments before picking a few of the pinecones off the tree. Aiming carefully, he tossed one to land on the horse’s bum with a sharp thwack. Giggling at the response, he amused himself with the game for a while longer, aiming at the horse carefully before throwing each time. Not willing to go back to the rocky room of his own accord, the boy stayed in the tree. He’d begun making another nest high up in the branches, instinctively creating many nests so that he couldn’t be cornered and trapped. Humming quietly to himself, he took his time weaving the branches and leaves, encouraging the tree to grow in the shape that he desired so that it would stay strong and extremely well hidden.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 19, 2017 1:04 am

Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:38 pm

Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 12:40 am

Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 9:38 pm

Ignoring the fox family he sat outside in the sun thinking it all through quietly, as the sun began to set he got up and stretched before heading back into his volcanic lair. He soaked himself for a while in the hot springs he'd installed some time ago before dragging himself to his bed and falling asleep there, awake early the next morning he left the sugar on the rock breaking his normal routine of sitting and talking the faerie instead he went down to the lake and spoke words that smoothed the surface out until it was like a mirror. Summoning his magic that he'd built up over the many thousands of years he'd endured, the dragon held ice in his mind while speaking a specialized shout he'd created just for this. Watching the images that soon danced upon the still surface before him, his face grew more and more grim

Wondering why the elf hadn't stayed around to talk, the faerie simply shrugged it off and took his sugar, happily munching on it while he considered what was going to happen to him now. He was quite fond of his new wings, they were keeping him nice and warm - and of course he could fly again. So he didn't particularly want to run the risk of them being taken again. Deciding based on that that he should probably stick around to see what the scaley wanted, the faerie sighed. Finished with the sugar, he contented himself with strengthening his nest in the tree, beginning to make a roof for him for when it would rain again. Happy with it so far, he spotted the elf standing at the lake and flitted over to him, hovering in the air next to his captor. "What are you doing? Who are you spying on? Why?" He peered at the images, highly curious about what was going on. "Are you going to be leaving?" That would be interesting - would the faerie be allowed to leave, or would he be stuck here alone.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2017 4:51 pm

Engrossed in his observation, he didn't hear the Faerie until it spoke, lifting his head and shooting it a dark look he resumed watching the water until he let the magic go and the vision upon the water faded. Digesting the shadow winged faes's words he mulled over what he was going to do, it looked like he'd have to go and he was hesitant to leave the fae behind incase he ruined his nice neat home. "i was Scrying, I was spying on ice and the creature she's got to help her, because she should not have had the ability to give you what she has. THat takes a kind of magic far stronger than her, thanks to the scrying i have figured out what exactly it is" flicking a gaze at the fae the male got back up onto his feet using his staff. Leaning on it his mind flickered over everything that had to be done "I will be leaving, and you'll be coming with me. Why? Because I'm sure you'd like to cause some chaos to the woman who hurt and ripped your wings from you. I'm going to infiltrate her, and you'd have plenty of time to make chaos" and in the process he might be able to find out more information about how the cursed bitch had made the Faerie a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 23, 2017 4:18 pm

Sitting in mid air, the faerie tilted his head to the side, watching his captor curiously as he listened. “That egyptian enchantress right?” Perking up at the idea of being out of the crater, he already began planning the mischief he could cause. “Tis a bit of a risk, grumpy. What’s to stop me leaving once I’m free of here?” He wanted to be free again, but he could guess that the grumblebum would want to keep him around more for more of his strange studies. Getting slightly distracted by the shininess of the water, he watched the surface of the lake for a while before returning his attention to his captor again. Deciding he was hungry again, he darted over to the edge of the lake, where he’d found a particularly sweet type of flower. Settling there, he proceeded to snack and wait for the response. “Might not want to stay captive any more. It’s really not fun.” He sent a cheeky smirk over at the old elf, waiting to see what would happen.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 8:19 pm

The man just shrugged "Alright then, I'll leave you here, i can't guarantee you'll have enough honey to last the entire time, although I could probably magic it so if you try to flee you loose your wings but i'd rather not have to do that" turning around he began making his way towards his underground stores running through everything he'd need to bring with him. The Faerie could make up its mind, he didn't particularly care either way, there was a part of him that entertained the notion of just setting him free. He was rather irritating and the dragon liked his solitude away from the rest of the world he'd long stopped following, indeed it'd been some two thousand years since he'd paid any real attention to what was going on. Certainly he'd made his infrequent trips about the globe but that had mainly been to gather supplies both common and rare to keep his stocks up to date, mostly it was collecting books as he aimed to have a copy of every book written in his impressive library.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 9:50 pm

Humming softly to himself as he snacked on the flowers and listened, the faerie considered his choices. Stay and get bored and maybe starve, or go and be bound to the elf, but he’d be at least a little more free than what he was now. It really seemed like a no brainer to him, so he darted after the elf, flicking a few leftover flower stems at him. “I would say it’s a no brainer, grumblebum,” he said cheerfully. “Freer and I get to cause mischief.” Beginning to hum again, he inspected the last flower that he’d picked and sucked the nectar out of it before finishing off the petals happily. “Is the target practice going to come too?” A cheeky smirk crossed the creature’s face at the thought of teasing the horse even more when it couldn’t run away from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changed without consent
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: