The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changed without consent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Changed without consent - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

eri and atrel yay
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Atrel's curiosity was piqued now, and he tilted his head to the side as he got to work on the second jar of honey. "What sort of potion is it? Why are you making it? Have you made it before, or are you trying new things this time?" More than comfortable with the dragon now, his wings were relaxed against his back, the shadows still moving gently under his skin, but they no longer hurt when they moved, so he ignored them for the most part. It would be interesting his sister's reaction when he returned home when she saw what had been done to him. A pang of himesickness hit him, but he buried it. He couldn't go home, not yet. He had to repay his debt to the dragon first, and then he'd be okay to finally go home and make sure that Kat was okay. Looking down at the tall man, the cheeky faerie was amused at the scowl, and he studied him a bit longer before speaking. "What are you scowling about? It can't be something going wrong already, can it?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 9:50 pm

Groaning as more questions spilled out of the pests mouth Erisidr lifted his arm up to cover his face with a sigh "A poison, because why not, i havent made it before no" when the bloody pest was cheeky he removed the arm from his face to glare at the faerie "you're annoying me thats why I'm scowling" although the grumpiness was just a good way to cover up his awkwardness. Sitting up and huffing at the faerie who was already into his second jar of honey, the dragon brushed his hands over the rough rock his grumpy expression softened slightly. The pumice removed layers of dead skin like it was cleaning him, lying back down and unable to help himself the usually grumpy creature wriggled not unlike a dog rolling on its back for a scratch. The sensation was so nice that he half considered removing some of the clothes on his top half for a better scratch, however there was company so he opted against it, remaining lying down a lazy smile flickered over his features quite contented there.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 9:57 pm

Glad that there was a nice steady supply of sugar for him, it didn't take long for the faerie to demolish the second jar as well. The dragon's movements on the rock highly amused him, and he paused in his breakfast to watch, merriment clear on his face. He looked so funny, wriggling around like a dog. "Feel comfy now?" he called down, unable to hide his amusement. The answers to the questions were digested then stored away, he was of the opinion that asking questions was far more entertaining when he had a barrel load of them to fire at the taller man. "Do dragons always roll around like dogs to scratch their back?" Despite Eri's insistence that he was part dragon too now, the faerie had refused to consider it, or even attempt to shift again. Dragons were dangerous, they had fire, and fire scared him to death. He'd only barely escaped the forest fire before he'd gotten caught, and he was in no way willing to have to go through that again. It was far safer to stay a faerie and be nice and safe from the flames that could singe and burn his wings.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 12:46 pm

Flipping the faerie off when he was asked if he was feeling comfy, reaching out for the faerie he took hold of Atrels hand and brushed it firmly over the rough rock "It feels good, its nice and rough, good for itching" releasing the faeries wrist, the dragon studied him for a few moments. The faerie had shown no interest in shifting into a dragon, appearing almost afraid of the idea, which he supposed made sense. Faeries and Dragons usually didn't get on well as they were complete opposites, faeries made plants grow they brought life while dragons destroyed and killed things without mercy. A little grumpy that the faerie seemed to be highly amused by something completely natural, the somewhat self conscious grump folded his arms and returned his attention to the sky it was easier to focus on instead of watching the gnat. Huffing at how irritating the black winged creature was, he refused to admit to himself that the company was sort of nice, and instead shifted his thoughts to the poison that he was working on. There was always demand for his work, recently an order had come in for a sleeping potion so he'd have to get started on that too.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 11:43 pm

The faerie grinned, then squeaked as he was tugged off his perch to have his hand rubbed over the rock. Wriggling free, he aimed a somewhat playful scowl at his companion. “Does not feel good,” he informed him, still amused at how funny the dragon had looked. “What are you thinking about now? More potions? What else are you going to be making?” He really didn’t care if his questions irritated the other man, he was always curious about everything that was going on. “What other sorts of honeys do you have? Can I try them? Are you going to do anything more with my wings like you said before?” Chirpy as usual now that he had his good spirits back after being in the cold, he sent a very sunny smile over at the grumblebum he was stuck with. He had to pay off his debt before he could go back home, it was only right. He just had no idea how to pay it off now, the man didn’t seem like he’d need life saving any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changed without consent
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: