The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple Empty
PostSubject: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 8:50 pm

we both know the general story, trelly is now banging eri, and ends up going with him to a black market where trelly finds abused little maple and decides she'd be a good pet. So rescues her and badgers Eri into letting him keep her as a pet yay
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 9:43 pm

She’d been easy to break, easy to train and so was sent to be sold before April, huddling down in the simple crate they kept her in the red head closed her eyes and resigned herself to the fact that she was going to become someones sex toy. Upset and missing her friend, the pretty youngster leaned against the side of the crate, too tired to be bothered to stand, she could hear and smell the various goings on in the market from the cry of hatchlings stolen from their parents to sellers haggling over price. The scent of fear and rot tainted the place, there was no hope for her in a place like this and she could feel herself slowly dying, her eyes flicked open when she sensed a presence. Staring at the male standing infront of her cage, the girl fearfully wriggled backwards into the back of her abode, scared and alone she barely noticed the fact that the man had wings.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 19, 2017 11:17 pm

He'd managed to convince the dragon to take him when he next went to the market, and so was gleefully poking about. The shackles around his wrists were thankfully not iron, though they were still annoying, but it was the only way they’d been able to ensure the faerie wouldn’t be stolen. Letting his wings fold neatly down his back, and keeping half an eye on where his dragon was, the faerie crouched in front of the cage, studying the redhead curiously. He liked the look of her. She had to be partly broken to start with to be sold here, and it was just a bonus that she was a red head. Straightening again, he looked around for Eri, working out already what he was going to say to convince the grumpy old fart to get the girl, or at least let him spirit her away that night.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 12:30 pm

The dragon was busy looking over some hatchlings with a critical eye, he'd long lost any urges to help the small scared little things. He wasn't the mothering sort and thats what they needed, soon moving on he found the seller he'd come to see and began talking herbs with him. The old creature preferred most of his potions to be made out of natural ingredients as they lasted longer and often had better potency, a part of him was keeping an eye on the pesky pixie that had badgered him into bringing him along on the grounds that he wouldn't make trouble. Well as less of trouble as possible, glancing up and spotting the dark haired creature making his way over, Erisidr could tell that there was something on the faeries mind having dealt with him for long enough now that they could read each other to a certain extent.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 1:37 pm

Trotting over and sidling up under the pretence of being a good little faerie, Atrel studied the hatchlings with an uninterested look. “Are you going to get one?” he asked absently, fiddling with the metal just as absently. “I found something. It’ll be interesting.” Leaning on the elf affectionately, he looked up at him hopefully. “Come seeee,” he wheedled. “I haven’t got into any trouble.” It was fun being out of the crater with his dragon, and he was doing his best to stay out of trouble. Though he couldn’t really guarantee that once it was dark and he was out of these infernal shackles that were really starting to be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 1:45 pm

Shaking his head in response at the question if he was going to get a hatchling, he resumed looking over the herbs until the Faerie spoke again insisting that he'd found something interesting, not bothering to push the short male away when he was leaned on, Eri finally rolled his eyes and went along with it. "Very well, lead the way" he grumbled, in his usual apparently bad mood, walking with the faerie until they got to the crate where the redhead was instantly he figured out what the fae wanted her for. Young, Impressionable and a red head, he wanted her as a pet, musing he decided he'd make the fae ask for it before he decided what he'd do. If he did allow it, he'd experiment on the girl and see what he could do with her, an amusing suggestion wound its way into his head that made a slight smirk flare onto his features.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:05 pm

Pleased with himself for getting the dragon to come around to see the girl, Atrel studied the girl again more curiously. “Weellll?” Poking the taller man incessantly, the faerie waited for the response, knowing that even if he said no, he was going to spirit her out that night regardless. It was just a matter of what the dragon was going to let him do. Having already got into the habit of fiddling with the chains, he did so absently. He couldn’t wait until he could get the stupid things off, and do what he wanted. Smirking, he flicked a glance up at Eri again. “You can play with her too.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:13 pm

The older being watched the red head girl with his usual amount of disinterest, when the Faerie spoke his dark brown gaze flicked back to him "Well what?" it seemed the girl had ended up passing out so there was little issues of them speaking the truth. He could hazard a guess that he'd want to play good guy and leave the dragon to be the 'bad' guy, indeed he already had a fair idea of what he'd experiment on her. His gaze was briefly directed at the girl before back to the herbs he'd been looking at more interested in them than the red head for now, this was the last market he was passing through before he headed back to the crater with the faerie who had been getting more and more antsy about the false iron shackles.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:35 pm

Scowling, the faerie studied the girl again. “Mine,” he said simply, straightening again still looking pleased with himself. “She’ll come with us, good.” Content now that he had a pet to play with once they got back to the crater. “Got your herbies, scaley?” Humming gently to himself, he wriggled his wings to get the wrinkles and folds out of them. “Are we going soon?” He was missing his nest, since it was safe there, and now that he had a little pet to keep him occupied he was going to have a lot of fun for a while.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:39 pm

Snorting with amusement the being moved over to the man in charge of selling the red head as well as other girls there "I'll take the red head girl" the dragon informed the man jerking his thumb in the girls location. Paying for her he passed the key to his Faerie "Take her back to the campsite I'm almost finished here and then we'll head home" he didn't really give a shit what the faerie did with the human girl, far more interested in the herbs which he then returned to walking over purposely. Maple was sprawled out on the floor of her cage, too long without sleep had finally claimed her and she was semi asleep and mostly passed out on the floor of it wearing scanty clothing that showed off her 'assets'
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Chirpily opening the cage that the girl was passed out in, the faerie poked her roughly until she woke, borrowing a bucket of water from the seller to toss on her face. Tugging her up when she did come around, the faerie towed her out and through the crowds to outside. “Come on,” he said simply, glancing back at her. Eri would likely scare the shit out of her, especially with his tests and studies, but that was alright. It would help the girl become more reliant on him and easily manipulated. “The campsite’s this way, he’ll be back in a bit. What’s your name?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 2:57 pm

Starting to come around when she was being poked, teh bucket of water had her up and on her feet shivering slightly, staring at him in terror she didn't fight as he grabbed her hand and towed her outside. Following him, as she knew it was best to do as she was told, the girl was quiet until he asked her name "May Thornton sir" her voice was loud enough for him to hear her but was rather quiet and gentle. Not daring to try and break free she obediently came to a halt once they reached the camp site, she knew better than to try and run, she'd never escape those that owned her that'd been one of the first things they'd taught her. Wiping the remainder of the water off of her as best she could, she waited for the inevitable pain that would come
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 3:07 pm

He sent her a gentle smile, fiddling with the fake iron still rather absently. “That’s pretty. I’m not a sir though, see?” Indicating said shackles, he tentatively got the fire going better again, keeping as far from it as he could before finding her a blanket. “Here, you can have this one. You okay?” He studied her carefully, getting a blanket of his own. He was cold again, shivering, and tucked it around his shoulders as he sat down to wait for his dragon. “You’re safe with us, I won’t hurt you, okay?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 3:19 pm

She didn't argue with the fact that since he was male he was automatically a sir as even if he was the lowest rank as a female she was beneath him. Watching quietly as he got the fire going better, she moved forward to warm herself infront of it, accepting the blanket with a soft word of thanks she sat down and cocooned herself in the blanket. She missed Folly, she wished she was as strong as her friend, her friend hadn't broken after all, but she had. The stranger said he wouldn't hurt her, which she automatically took as, if she behaved she had nothing to fear, she'd be good she knew how to be good after all that was when they had praised her when she had done good. It wasn't long before Erisidr returned, completely ignoring the girl he removed the false iron from his faerie indicating that that they'd leave in the morning once the sun had risen in the sky, he sat down next to atrel with a quiet sigh
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:02 pm

Happier when his dragon came back, the faerie leaned on him affectionately, keeping an eye on the girl. “Found all your herbs, scaley?” he murmured, nestling close very happily to him. It was easier to deal with the fire when his dragon was around. “Whatcha gonna do with her? Are we heading home soon?” Yawning, he snuggled closer to his dragon, thoroughly uncaring of what the girl would make of anything. He was confident that Eri would play along and scare the girl. She’d work out eventually that the faerie wouldn’t hurt her, though Eri would be a different story.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:10 pm

An arm slipped around the faerie when he leaned against him, "Yes I did, as for the girl, We'll head home and i can try out some tests i've been wanting to do" he leaned back on one of his hands and continued "I don't have time to feed or spend time on it, that'll be your tasks to keep you busy" looking over at the girl his gaze darkened and he spoke some words, the words made the shackles on the girl glow for a moment. They'd prevent her from going further than twenty meters from himself until they got back to the crater where she couldn't escape. the girl was pretty enough he supposed, but he prefered the faerie despite how irritating he was. "Starting back home tomorrow morning, so sleep pixie" watching the fire contentedly the dragon patiently waited for sleep
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Happily snuggling, the faerie rested his head on the dragon’s shoulder, his eyes half closed. “Yay, home,” he murmured. “I’ll take care of it, you can count on that.” Flicking his gaze over to the girl, he hummed a simple tune to send her to sleep. It made it easier to talk to his dragon without the girl overhearing. “She’s polite enough. What’d you do to her shackles?” Yawning, he snuggled closer to his dragon and closed his eyes properly. “You’re comfy.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Observing as the girl abruptly fell asleep, the man snorted "Made it so she can't run off until we get her into the crater" explaining quietly, he leaned his head against the faes quite amused when he was informed that he was comfy. Kissing Atrels head gently the dragon remained awake that night, preferring to keep an eye out on anything just incase something turned up. By the time the sun rose again, the faerie had migrated completely onto Erisidr who wasn't complaining. Nuzzling into the sleeping creature, he shifted his weight and yawned before waking him up "go wake up your pet, we need to get going" he missed his crater home and likely wouldn't be leaving it again for quite a few years if he could get away with it. Not exactly one for romance, he moved the faerie off of him and got up to make something for breakfast
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:09 pm

Giving a quiet hum, the faerie nuzzled closer into the dragon, falling asleep without much more complaints. Ending up curled on top of the dragon in an attempt to keep warm, he didn’t want to wake up, and whinged softly when he was evicted from his perch. “Want to stay snuggling,” he grumbled, huddling into the blanket to try and save some of the warmth. “It’s cold,” he complained, eyeing the girl. Finally getting to his feet and keeping the blanket wrapped around his shoulders, he crouched beside the girl and shook her shoulder gently. “Hey little one,” he said gently. “Time to wake up. We’re moving in a bit.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:16 pm

Somewhat amused that the faerie was acting like a pouty child, Erisidr ignored him and soon was eating breakfast which consisted of reheating the night befores left over potatoes and vegetables. Serving his own portion he sat down to eat, once he was finished he began packing up everything into the pack that he'd brought with him completely ignoring the girl and faerie for now. More focused on getting ready to head back home than on them, the girl was curled up with the blanket pulled tightly around her, jerking and flinching back when she was awoken. Maple quickly realized where she was, looking around a little warily, the gentleness in his voice was a pleasant change from what she was used to, nodding as he explained why it was time to get up she sat up and neatly folded the blanket only for the dragon to take it roughly out of her hands and pack it away seeming to not care that she was likely going to be cold for a while in the clothes she'd been given by those who'd broken her
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:23 pm

Sneaking some of Eri’s breakfast for himself, and offering her share to the girl, Atrel rummaged in the bags for the jar of honey that he knew was in there somewhere. Making a sound of delight once he found it, he settled the blanket around his shoulders and got stuck into the honey. Finishing just as Eri was ready to go, he tucked the empty jar into the pack he’d got it from and looked at May again. “We’re gonna be walking for a bit. You’ll have to keep up or he’ll get irritated.” Flaring his wings happily to stretch them, the faerie made sure the fire was properly out. “Ready to go, scaley,” he chirped cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Hungrily eating what she was given, she remained quiet apart from a soft thank you, she kept out of the grumpy mans way rather wary of him, although she knew smiling men could be just as dangerous as the grumpy ones. quietly looking up as the silver eyed Faerie told her that they'd be walking for a while, she hastily got to her feet and nodded she didn't want to get on the bad side of the grumpy man and so she decided that she'd do her best. Eri glanced over at the pair of them at the cheerful chirp and nodded, and with that he started walkign knowing the best route home from here and rather eager to get there. He paid little attention to if the girl was finding it easy to keep up or not, she wasn't his concern, she was Atrels, and the only time she would be his concern was when he was ready to experiment on her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 5:53 pm

Humming gently, Atrel kept pace with the young girl, deciding to use the time to get to know her. “I’m Atrel,” he explained quietly, keeping an eye on Eri to make sure they kept up with his brisk pace. He wouldn’t have any trouble, since he could just fly to catch up, but he needed to make sure the girl would keep up alright. “He’ll ignore you until I’ve got you settled in,” he explained for her. “Since that’s all my job where we’re going. It’s fairly nice there, safe. You’ll be okay. Any questions, you can ask me, alright? I don’t mind answering them.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:14 pm

Doing her best to keep up and stumbling a few times due to a lack of shoes, the girl didn't complain, chewing on her lower lip quietly as he introduced himself she glanced up at him briefly to show she'd heard before her gaze returned to the ground. Atrel explained that the other man would ignore her until the faerie had her settled in, adding that it was his job and where they were going it was rather nice and safe. Somewhat suspicious of the whole thing, as she'd had it drummed into her head what men would want form her, May commonly known as Maple nodded and responded "Yes sir, Thank you" it was going to take some time for her to let go of what had been drummed into her when it came to speaking to her betters. "mmm" she hesitated "Where are we going?" she'd soon figure out if this place was everything Atrel had said, if it was she'd ask some questions about finding folly however for now she was wary
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 20, 2017 6:28 pm

He gave her a quick smile, offering her an apple he’d snagged from Eri before. “Here, have this. Keep your strength up.” He was already weaving his spells around her to keep her bound to him, and once they were in the crater, he’d deepen them until she had no inclination to leave him. “Do you have a preferred name or? Just to make it easier with living there. We’re heading for his home, it’s super far away from places, but it’s very open. Lots of sun and grass, and a lake to swim in if you want.” Humming gently to himself, he quickened his pace a little, and looked at her for a moment. “I’ll see if he’ll slow down a little for you.” Darting forward, he hovered beside the dragon, poking him annoyingly. “Any chance you’ll slow a little?” he murmured. “To let her keep up a bit easier?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple   The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The many adventures of Trelly's Pet maple
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: