Share | 

The Frills and Thrills of Court

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

PostSubject: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:34 am

First topic message reminder :

Kit is a budding talented architect, just finished uni and heading to his new job to begin doing what he's wanted to do all his life. Unfortunately it's Midsummers Day, when the veil between the human world and the fae world is thinner than normal, and this human has managed to catch the eye of a particular faerie who decides to keep him as her pet. Katherine is the youngest of the dark fae royal family, well versed in the ways of court. With a masterful silver tongue, she's set her sights on the helpless good looking Kit as her pet and won't let anything come in her way.

AuthorMessage
Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:39 pm

Simply grinning when she glared at him, the black winged faerie settled back in the chair, taking in all the changes in his sister. “He sounds interesting,” he commented, pleased to see that she was eating now. Turning things over in his mind, he soon was softly explaining what had happened. She deserved to know, even though he was aware that it would hurt her more. Having finished off the honey, and polished off a fair few of her meringues and other sweet treats by the time he was finished, he settled back in the chair with a sigh, folding his wings down neatly. He was used to the changes now, knowing that he had to consume so much more sugar to keep himself alive. “It’s okay now, little sister. I’m safe, I’m okay.” Unwilling to talk more about himself, and though he knew she'd be wondering where Tori was, he directed the conversation away from that, more interested in how she'd been going. "how have things been here? Still training pets for others, or have you moved on from that now?

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Listening quietly as her brother went through everything that had happened to him, keeping her features schooled to blankness like she’d been schooled some time ago now she didn’t complain when her brother stole a fair few of her meringues as well. Nodding in agreement that it was okay now that he was safe, she was very unwilling to talk about the sleep paralysis that continued to plague her although thankfully for the time she’d had her new pet she hadn’t suffered from any cases of it. The condition she suffered from was her worst nightmare, it was terrifying and there was little she could do to stop it, she found it difficult to predict so some nights she just chose not to sleep as that was safer than the risk. The length the paralysis lingered for varied, sometimes it claimed her all day sometimes for a few minutes and she could never tell when she was in its grip whether it was going to keep her still for a long or short amount of time. Glancing out towards her pets quarters, Katherine shrugged and leaned back against the balcony with a sigh “Still training pets for others, this ones been fun though so I might keep him around, I haven’t really decided yet” it was usually within a couple of weeks that she could determine what kind of pet the human would be and what kind of faerie that they’d go with best. So relieved that her brother was alright she just wanted to hug him and not worry about letting go, she’d missed him so much, they were part of each other and there was no one she was as close with as she was with Atrel. Getting up she moved over to him and leaned against him, unable to help the desire to stay close to him, although she’d have to make sure that the pet ate it wouldn’t do for him to loose weight and have people think she was abusing pets to train them.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sun Feb 25, 2018 3:02 pm

The older twin watched his sister steadily, aware that there was something else on her mind that she wasn’t telling him. After all, he could feel what she went through just as much as she could feel what he’d been through. As she leaned against him, he wrapped his arms around and hugged her tightly again, glad to be home with her and letting her know that he was safe again. “As long as you’re not alone, okay? I worry about you sometimes.” He nuzzled gently into her hair absently. They’d always been closer than most siblings. As the youngest of the royal family by quite a few years, their siblings were a fair bit older than them, and so had been a bit more distant. However the age gap had meant that the twins had been able to escape most grooming for royal duties, though they’d each shown interest in facets of living at court and learned what they’d been interested in. “You’ve only had this one a little while? Going well?”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:26 pm

Giving a soft short laugh when he mentioned that he was glad she wasn't alone and that he worried about her, "The same to you brother mine" closing her eyes when he nuzzled into her hair, they'd always been close each others best friend and relied upon one another no matter what. "A few weeks, he's been behaving better since i let him visit his family, he seems to realize now that life isn't so bad" if he behaved for a couple of months she'd give him a collar that didn't itch him as much. Glancing towards the door of the humans quarters, "Tell me more about this dragon you know?" she was rather interested as to who had claimed her brothers heart. She’d never really expected him to find a mate, just as she didn’t really believe she’d find a mate of her own as her brother had been all the company she’d ever really needed in her short life. Perhaps things would change for her now, Atrel would likely be spending more time away from court again leaving her on her own again, which was fine, Katherine was more than happy that he had someone, he deserved someone and she would be fine she had the human to entertain her although there had never been one that she’d not gotten bored of it was how she’d ended up starting up her business of catching, training and selling pets.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:12 pm

Nodding, he snuggled closer to his sister, tightening his arm around her happily. “Eri? He’s a grumpy old creature. Very easy to irritate.” He wasn’t quite sure why they worked so well together, but he was very fond of his mate. “A bookworm, he’d like the library here, I think. He’s got so many books of his own, could get lost in there.” Humming softly, he told her more about his mate, wondering if she’d ever find a mate of her own. Luckily faeries were quite long lived, so it wasn’t like they had much to worry about for a long time yet. “I’ll keep coming back to court, sister,” he murmured. He’d never really been one for court to start with, much preferring to wander and explore the human world. He’d always kept in touch with his sister though, so it was understandable that she’d been worried when he’d stopped communicating with her. “Did I tell you I found a redhead a few months ago? She’s amusing.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:43 pm

Happy with him there, Kat paid close attention as her brother explained what his mate was like, fairly amused at the description, it sounded like they were polar opposites in a way. Half wondering if it was a case of stockholm syndrome, she kept that part to herself, "It dosent need to be court brother i know you don't like it, meeting me out of court here or in the gardens is enough" she was just grateful that he was home with her even if it was only for a few days or hours. She'd believed that she'd never see him again, how many years had it been since she'd seen him last, kissing her brothers cheek Katherine's eyes lit up with interest when he mentioned that he'd found a red head as a pet. "Oh really? Thats absolutely divine tell me all about her~" he'd not taken a pet in quite some time, so she was very interest especially since it was a red head they were always the most valued pets. Hed have to be careful to train her enough that she'd not be swayed by other faeries, but he knew that, he had a reputation for training pets well although they didn't often last for very long.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:35 pm

Resting his head on hers again, Atrel nodded. “I’ll come visit a fair bit, don’t worry. Court is fun to rile up anyway.” Absently, he tangled his fingers through her hair before combing out the tangles, so content and happy to be back with her. “She’s a darling little thing, young and easily trained. She’s doing quite well now. I’ll bring her to meet you soon enough, she’s quite timid when it comes to crowds.” Tucking his bare feet under him and snuggling closer to his sister, he rested his head on her shoulder. “I’ve had her about a couple of years now, she’s a model pet in many ways. Resisted a fae trying to beguile her about a year back, she’s very well behaved. Quite proud of her.” Yawning, he reached out for the last meringue and nibbled on it. “I’ll bring her here to the library as a reward soon,” he murmured. “You can meet her then, she’s a quiet little thing that you might like.” Closing his eyes, he nestled close with her again, unquestioning of their relationship. They were just so close as twins, it was completely natural to snuggle with her and probably haze a quick nap before going in search for more sugar.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:53 pm

Silver eyes closed and she leaned into the fingers that combed the tangles out of her hair, listening as he explained that the pet was quite a darling little thing, young, and malleable, easily trained and controlled. Making a noise of surprise when she was told that the girl had refused another faerie trying to take control of her, it made no surprise to her when she was told that the girl was behaved and he was proud of her. Not telling him off for taking the last meringue when she heard him eating it, contented to doze with him Katherine was happy to let her pet fend for himself today. If he ate he ate, and if not well that was his problem, at times it felt like her brother was part of her, that they were the same, and now he was back all was well and she could relax and enjoy his company

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Quite happy with her, he stayed a few more hours into the night, talking quietly and simply catching up with what they’d both missed of each other over the years. Finally he yawned and stirred from where they were curled together, kissing her cheek gently. “I should get going, Kat,” he murmured, getting to his feet and stretching out his wings before studying her. “I’ll be back soon, and you can meet darling Maple. Have fun with your pet, sister love. He sounds intriguing.” Giving her a tight hug, he left her then, pleased that they’d been able to catch up and be with each other again for a while.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:57 pm

Napping there with him felt safe, the princess didn't really stir until she felt her cheek being kissed, opening silver eyes to watch the identical ones that belonged to her twin Katherine reluctantly watched him get up and murmur that he should get going. Standing also she smiled, so thankful that he'd been able to return to her, "Take care Brother mine" returning the firm hug she watched as he left and once the door clicked shut she turned her gaze towards her pets room. He'd gotten out of doing anything that day, however she'd go and make sure he hadn't brought the farm, walking over to his open door she gave a knock on it and leaned against the door frame observing him. "Enjoying the book I take it? Haven't seen you all day, you need to eat, darling we wouldn't want lanky you wasting away now would we" she knew how to manipulate him, what to say and what things to use as leverage to get him to behave. His name was saved for only when he misbehaved seriously or stood up to her, gesturing over her shoulder for the boy to get up and find something to scavenge from the tray her brother had brought.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:58 pm

Kit barely heard the knock on the door, too absorbed in the book. He’d moved from the windowsill to sprawl over the bed, not really noticing what the time was. The quiet voice startled him a little and he looked over his shoulder to blink at her for a moment. Not really hungry, he just shrugged a little, turning the page of his book. “I’m not that hungry.” The words weren’t all that rebellious, more of just stating a fact quietly. He was much more interested in his book, and wanted to finish it before she took it back, since he wasn’t sure if she would or not. He’d been behaving a bit better since coming back from his parents, beginning to realise that in reality, she wasn’t all that bad, but that still didn’t mean he liked being a prisoner. He just wanted to go home and stay home and not have to worry about any magical creatures at all. Scratching at the rough collar, he sighed. He wanted it off, it was rubbing at his skin so uncomfortably.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:57 am

Walking over to him she plucked the book out of his hands and tucked a book mark into place, walking over to the bare shelves in his room, Katherine set the book down on one of them and looked back at Kit "It'll be waiting for you once you've had something to eat darling" she had some other books lined up as rewards for him, it was also time to start teaching him how to deal with Faeries at court as it was quite important that he accompany her at court but at the same time crucial that he behaved perfectly there. "I have some things to start teaching you" looking back at him she mused "The quicker you learn the quicker you'll get a nicer collar that wont be as uncomfortable for you to wear" with that she left him there, fully expecting him to come out and eat something even if it wasn't much. By refusing her request he'd solidified the fact that she would now go out of her way to make him to eat something, it was imperative that he did as she asked of him. Walking out to sit down at her desk, she resumed working on the designs she was putting together for the function that was coming up later in the month, it was a celebration of a full super moon the first in a few deccades and it had to be absolutely perfect.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Fri Mar 09, 2018 3:01 pm

Grumbling as she took the book away, Kit eyed her carefully, debating whether it was worth arguing that he really wasn’t hungry. Deciding that it wasn’t, he gave a sigh and wandered out into the main rooms. Picking at the small leftovers on the tray, he didn’t eat all that much, but it was something at least. Staying quiet, he retreated back to his room to finish reading the book, seeing that she was distracted with whatever she was doing. The book was far more interesting for him right now, and he wanted to finish it and see what else he could learn. The idea of having a nicer collar was one he turned over in his mind for a while, unsure what it meant. He wasn’t stupid, he’d worked out that he likely wouldn’t be able to go home for good any more, so perhaps it was just better to do what she asked – at least until he got rid of the infernally itchy one. It kept rubbing his skin, and he couldn’t stop scratching at it, not caring that it was starting to rub his skin raw. He just hated the sensation.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sat Mar 10, 2018 10:13 pm

It'd been about four months, the human was doing very well, he'd learnt the right behaviours and it wouldn't be much longer before she revealed him at court. She was a stickler for making him eat, as it wouldn't do for him to turn up at court and looking thin and uncared for, he had to be perfect, just as she had to be perfect. This night however, the first time since she'd reunited with her brother, it returned, she was awake and yet not awake, couldn't move, paralyzed and unable to call out for help to save her. Then again who would she call out for? Her brother wasn't here, he was miles away, taking shallow unsteady breaths, it was like there was a rock sitting on her chest pushing all the air out of her lungs. She couldn't even tell if her eyes were open or closed, the intense feeling of being watched made her skin crawl, shallow breaths grew more terrified. Katherine was well aware that she was suffering from sleep paralysis, but that didn't stop the experience from being terrifying, stuck there for hour after hour, sweat poured off of her, drenching her and her sheets with it chilling her. Breakfast time came and went, finally she was partially released from her situation where she took refuge in a corner, able to breathe a little bigger but her mind playing tricks. The walls and ceiling rippled and moved when she looked at them forming spirals that made her feel nauseous, hugging her knees to her chest which only restricted her breathing again the constant sense that she was being watched by some malignant force continued to strike fear into her. It was at times like this that her bond with her brother, the memories of feeling his pain through their bond came back to bite at her, as it was added to what she was going through. Shaking with cold and trembling with fear she was a far cry from the creature she appeared to be in her court get up.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:05 pm

Kit had eventually just started going along with what she wanted, often forgetting to eat with the books that she gave him, but she somehow always remembered to pester him to eat. What she wanted him to learn wasn’t all that bad, so he’d been okay with learning it, wanting more to learn about the architecture than the court workings. Still, she seemed to be quite high up in whatever their political situation was, so he went along with it. Still itching at the collar, the skin underneath quite raw and rubbed now, he surfaced from the latest book he’d been reading, blinking a little at the light in the room. It was much later than he thought, and now that he realised it, he was actually quite hungry. Putting the book down, he wandered out into the faerie’s main rooms, wondering where she was. Seeing her curled in a corner made Kit move over to her, hesitating before he touched her and took her hand. “Hey,” he murmured, squeezing her hand lightly. He wasn’t sure whether she was sleepwalking, or nightmares, or something different, but he wasn’t so cold hearted that he’d ignore it. “You’re okay.”

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:05 pm

Jerking when someone took her hand, it was a struggle to figure out who it was although the familiar voice helped break some of the hold it had on her. Silver eyes stared at him, terror at what was happening to her again flickering in her eyes, she wanted to hold tight onto his hand but couldn't find the ability to move. Unable to speak as well, she did her best to breathe, she was so cold she wanted to be warm, she wanted to be able to move and use her legs, pain continued to sear through her, wanting more than anything to be able to talk, to ask for a blanket that wasn't saturated with her sweat it was a huge victory to finally twitch her fingers of her own accord. She wished her brother was there to hold her, heck even at this stage the pet would do, slowly painfully slowly she was regaining control of her fingers now he'd broken the almost spell that was over her. They carefully and painfully began to tighten around his hand, while a soft please was shakily breathed out.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Her hand was so cold, and he squeezed her fingers again gently as they curled around his hand. "It's okay," he repeated, letting go and scouting out the blankets he'd noticed a while ago. He hadn't quite understood why she'd have so many spares, but now it made a bit more sense, and he came back with a couple to tuck around her, hoping to get her warmed up. Sitting down beside her, he ignored that she'd spirited him away from his home and took hold of her hand again. She was scared, he could see that so clearly, and she would surely need some sort of comfort. He just wasn't really sure what else to do except try and keep her warm and sit next to her.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Watching unmoving as he let go and moved away, Katherine could only sit there as he moved and brought back a couple of them to tuck around her, after he sat down next to her again she took great comfort from him being there. As time passed the ability to move slowly back to her, Katherine leaned into the male sitting next to her, ending up with the blankets around him as well. Leaning her head on his shoulder with closed eyes, the faerie was silent slowly growing back more and more of her ability to move, she felt safe there leaning into the human. Making no effort to get up and eat, she continued to hold firm onto his hand, eventually as the sun began to draw closer to the horizon the princess finally spoke. "Thank you Kit" the womans voice was raspy and quiet his proper name slipping out, sitting with him for a while longer she finally got up and moved a little jerky and unsure in her movements. Picking something up out of a draw, she returned to him sitting down where she had been before, slightly shaky hands removed the collar around his neck and attached a new one that was far less itchy and scratchy on his neck. Lowering her hands she let them rest in her lap after tugging the blankets around her shoulders again, still feeling so cold and yet not hungry, she didn't want anything to eat feeling a little nauseous and so she just sat there next to him unsure of what to say or do next.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sun Mar 11, 2018 8:50 pm

He stayed quiet as they sat there for the rest of the day, simply holding her hand and not minding as she eventually ended up leaning against him. He took the time to simply think, his eyes closed while he rested his head back against the wall they were both leaning against. He was partially planning new treehouse designs in his head, getting more and more inspired by the world that he'd found himself in. He wanted to be out and about, and be able to draw and design again, but he had no idea what the faerie would and wouldn't allow, so he'd been keeping quiet about it. He was happy for now with the books. Stirring as she spoke his name, a slight shiver went down his spine and he looked at her. Releasing her hand when she let go, he watched her move about the elegantly furnished rooms, still unsure what had happened to her. Unsure what she was planning, he stayed still as the rough and itchy collar was finally removed, and another smoother one out on in its place, touching it, he relaxed a little unconsciously. It was going to be much less annoying now that it wasn't so itchy and irritating on his skin. He wasn't sure what to say or do now, unknowing if she still wanted him to sit with her, so he stayed, keeping quiet while he thought about everything that had happened in the past day.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:19 pm

Very quietly taking his hand again and twining her fingers with his own she was silent for a few moments before speaking "I suffer from two forms of sleep paralysis, one keeps me pinned down in my bed the other i end up moving and sitting somewhere, and then i see things" unable to help herself she leaned into him again, she had always had her brother to comfort her and then when he'd vanished she'd had no one. Her brows furrowed as she remembered what it'd been like without anyone there to help her, "Its terrifying, lying in bed unable to move like a rock is pushing all the air out of my chest, and this sensation someone is standing there watching me with malcontent" her voice was soft, silver eyes closed, she didn't want to see his face and didn't want to read the expressions on it. At the same time she was very aware that he was the only pet who'd actually done anything to try and help her, the rest at his stage hadn't wanted to get involved, "a few months more and you'll be ready for court although I don't believe i've told you of my station at court. I'm a princess, the youngest" her voice was quiet and her eyes remained closed, although her hand tightened briefly around his, many thoughts and feelings swirling around in her head adding the pain that made her body ache as it was.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:25 pm

Curling his fingers with hers when she took his hand, Kit stayed silent as she spoke. The information was quietly spoken, and he slowly nodded. Sleep paralysis wasn't something unknown to him, but he'd never experienced it, and he could only assume that it was a terrifying experience. Deciding that he wouldn't ask why she suffered from it, he didn't mind as she leaned on him again, and he squeezed her hand gently before speaking quietly. "There's nothing that can help you?" The information about him almost being ready for court, and her being a princess was a surprise, and he filed that away for later when things weren't so tentative. He still rally wasn't sure if he wanted to stay here, but she'd looked so lost and scared when he'd ventured out that it didn't seem fair for her to be left alone again. Reminded, he touched the new collar again, wondering what it meant. "What does this one mean?" She'd said that the other collar simply meant he was hers, and while he still didn't like that, at least she wasn't hurting him, or doing other things to him. He had food, and a bed, and a roof, and she sometimes got him books to read, so in reality it really wasn't that bad. He just missed his home so very much. Hopefully she'd let him go back and visit soon.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:19 pm

The human had no idea how comforting the squeeze of his hand was, "This helps, the blankets, the touch, being like this, it helps so much" she didn't really hear how she sounded, how shakily she'd spoken. Her eyes remained closed until he asked about the collar "It means you've moved up a rank, there are about five or six collars in all, each one is nicer than the previous, with your next one you'll be ready for court. Everything must be perfect and mistake free, it has to be" in her mind the new collar was reward enough for helping her, if his good behaviour continued then she'd let him visit his family at the end of the month. Exhausted after the day and night that she'd just experienced, the black haired faerie yawned and opened silver eyes to eye her bed, she didn't have the energy or the will power to remake it and she didn't want any of the servants to see her like this. Shoving thoughts of the bed away, eyes closed and she sighed softly, everything was too hard, it was easier just to stay here, the blankets and extra body had warmed her up and she just wanted to stay in this safe moment.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:47 am

Kit took in the information with a slight nod, not moving from where she was still leaning against him. However he did notice her glance at the bed, and had a debate with himself for a moment. It was obvious that she was exhausted, and he could understand if she was the princess if she didn't want anyone to see her like this. Telling himself that he was just helping her out, he let go of her hand to remake the bed for her. Dumping the sweat soaked sheets in a corner, since he wasn't sure where they were going to go next, he wandered back into his room to collect his book again. It was nicer out in her rooms, and he was sure there was a place where he could sit outside and have a read of his book, even though the sun was beginning to set. He'd go back inside once it was too dark to see the words any more.

Main account

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:17 pm

Watching him remake her bed quietly, the faerie sat there for a while more before managing to get to her feet again and curling up in bed. Watching as he wandered back into his room and reappeared with the book she'd given him, he headed out onto the balcony and soon after that she drifted to sleep. Absolutely exhausted she slept through the night and most of the next morning, waking up ravenous as she hadn't eaten for over 36 hours, getting up and wandering over to the fresh breakfast tray the princess rapidly devoured the sugary foods on the silver tray ignoring the toast that was there for the human. Finally full, she abandoned the tray and wandered over to her closet to decide what she'd wear that day, really the princess should be going to court that day but after the events of the previous day the idea was quite repugnant, she'd spend the day relaxing and gathering her motivation to preform her princess duties. Getting up and telling Kit to go find something to eat she picked up the thick folder that had everything she needed in it and sat down in the sun with it, scattering the various bits and pieces over the coffee table she gestured next to her indicating to kit that he was to sit beside her while she worked on the various sketches and lists for the function that was coming up. It was the spring festival, which was one dedicated to fertility, renewal and new beginnings, it was going to be in the gardens and in the ball room so she was carefully sketching out both the garden and the ball room once that was done the decorations began to take shape on the pages.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:24 pm

Heading inside once it grew too dark for him to read, the young man curled up in his bed to sleep, pondering over the interactions between him and the princess. He hadn’t realised she was that high up in their social standing, and it made him curious about why she’d want a human to be her companion. Deciding that he didn’t really want to know the answer to that just yet, he drifted off to sleep, waking when she knocked on his door and told him to eat. Apparently she wanted him to eat on a mostly regular basis and sometimes that was annoying, but most of the time he actually did forget to eat, so it probably wasn’t a bad thing. Yawning and dressing, he wandered out to nibble on the toast that was provided, trying to work out what would be wanted of him for the day. He could guess that she was going to be tired from her restless day and night of little sleep, so it didn’t bother him to keep his nose quietly stuck in the books she’d given him. Surprised when she changed the routine and indicated for him to sit near her, he hesitated visibly, very unsure about things. The new collar was indeed softer on his skin, and he wasn’t scratching at it quite so much, but there was still a raw patch, and he still didn’t quite know what she was going to end up doing with him. Still debating whether to obey her or not, he went and fetched the book he was almost finished reading and finally went to sit beside her, curling up with the book and not really paying attention to what she was doing with the sketches for the moment.

PostSubject: Re: The Frills and Thrills of Court   

Back to top Go down

The Frills and Thrills of Court
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next