The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

American Revolution Assassins Rp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

William is an Assassin, during the time of the beginning of the American Revolution he is sent into the frontier to recruit new assassins.

Last edited by Raven on Sun Oct 27, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:27 pm

Benny let a shocked look fall over his face as the Templar spoke of William. They had been very careful not to reveal that they were brother, not even Achillies knew. How did she? A confused expression danced in his green eyes, did William know this woman? "You... How do you know about me and William?" The young man inquired after her, moving on quiet feet down the alley. His curiosity was winning over, the task he had set out to do forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:31 pm

Jared folded his arms following William "Why did you get so frightened when Benjamin was pinned?" he asked quietly silent curiosity raging in his dark eyes. He watched the assassin with an interested gaze, they obviously didn't teach assassins how to track very well. He continued to follow the brown eyed man.

Lana laughed "He told me, you see curious cat he has a thing for women, one that i simply exploited in the business of paper stars one cannot have such obvious weaknesses" she smirked a little remembering that. Then there was also the time that she had tortured him, that was how he had found out she was a templar, then another time he was supposed to be torturing her but he ended up tied to a chair with a handsome new lip scar. Slipping into the tunnels that went underneath the city she laughed softly lighting a lantern "Are you coming?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 7:57 pm

Benny hesitated for a moment, lips parted slightly as though to ask another question, but instead the young assassin simply slipped into the dark, damp passage behind her. Glitter green eyes studied her curiously, there was just something about her that seemed off. Though he was distracted from trying to pinpoint what it was when he noticed the rings around her wrists, which he realized were scars. "What happened?" He murmured lightly, gaze still on them.

William stopped moving, shoulders tense as he spoke this question. "Benjamin is just a boy. He did not need to be in that situation." He murmured lightly, slipping into a side alley. In truth, Will was just buying himself time. He did not want to get caught in a fight with Lana, it never seemed to end well. However, if Jared was going to start inquiring about himself and Benny, he may have to pick up his pace.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:02 pm

Bad question, her eyes flashed dark and she placed the lantern down before she pinned him up against the wall saying coldly "be careful boy, curiosity killed the cat" an emotion was shown in her eyes. Pain. She dropped him picking up the lantern she moved off continuing on her hand tightening around the iron ring that served as a handle for the lantern. Her own dark emerald colored eyes flicked along the walls noone knew of her past, and well the scars concerned her past he could ask anything else but her personal past was one that she aimed to keep well hidden.

Jared frowned slightly "He is a man in his own right, just like you or I, what is your connection to Benamin" he knew it was rud eof him to be so determined but he wanted to know so that way he could gauge how his 'friend' was goin gto react.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:13 pm

The dark-haired assassin was clearly tense, lips pressed into a thin line under his hood, but he did not turn to look at Jared. "He is an assassin. That is my connection. How do you feel about your people? They are my family." He murmured lightly, heading back in the direction of the den.

Benjamin pulled in a surprised breath as she, once again, pinned him against the damps tone behind him. Glittering green eyes fixed on hers for a brief moment, but he was not afraid this time. For some reason, he just trusted that she was not going to kill him. "Sorry." He murmured in that soft voice of his, padding down the tunnel after her once more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Lana snorted walking through the tunnels, she was heading to New York soon, her new orders in one of her various pockets. Pulling out a gold coin that had several things carved on it she began flipping it through the air, her green eyes interested. Continuing along she ignored the rats that skittered along having had to live off rat at one time or another, the ground began to slope upward. Clambering out she left the lantern in there for the next bastard who used the tunnels and smiled up at the sun, before continuing. Hearing a sound behind she turned her hidden blade shinking out as she saw someone stab Ben, her hands clenched and she made herself seem mocking "Now now, Templars turning into assassins really? Let the poor creature suffer a slow death, spit spot!" she watched the templars melt away before murmuring "Im sorry" and bounding off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:29 pm

Benjamin drew in a sharp breath as a cold blade slipped cleanly between his ribs, the front of his white robes quickly turning a dark crimson color. The young assassin fell to his knees, left side hit with a flourish of pain. One hand reached up to cup the wound, a red liquid leaking between his fingers and pattering against the cobbled street. He heard Lana order the Templars away, and her soft apology, which only half surprised him. The young man was very unsure about this woman, but part of him wanted to think she din't want him hurt. With short breaths he pulled himself to his feet, leaning against the side of a building and pulling himself back toward the den, a trail of dark red spots dripping from his fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:31 pm

Jared paused seeing a couple of spots of blood on the ground, they were fairly recent only having been there for a few minutes "Someones been hurt recently, come" he followed the blood spots quickly finding Benny he hissed to himself seeing the wound that was there. He glanced over his shoulder "William, its Benjamin" his dark eyes flicked to the assassin "Who did this?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:35 pm

William was already pushing forward on quick feet, one arm wrapping around his little brother's back to support him, balling his fit in the boy's robes. "I told you to be careful, Benny." He murmured softly under his breath. "It doesn't matter right now." He responded to Jared in a firm tone, hauling his brother carefully back to the den.

Benjamin offered a huff of laughter as William muttered in his hear, glittering green eyes swimming with pain. The young man slipped his free arm around Will's waist, letting his older brother lead him home. Or, the closest thing they had to a home anyway.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:40 pm

Jared slipped into the shadows merely becoming a bystander once more, when Ben was calm and being tended to noone seemed to notice when th elarge dark man followed Will on his way out of the city. He had the same kind of look in his eye that Jared felt that he himself had had when his village was burnt to the ground and he could hear the sounds of his family, his whole world screaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:44 pm

William didn't dare cast a second look at Benny once he was taken into the assassin's care, he wouldn't risk dropping everything and revealing their little secret. Instead, he promptly, and silently, left the den and headed straight out of the city, unaware of Jared following. His white hood was still pushed back, off his head, and his feathery black hair was pushed out of his face. Muddy eyed were swimming with a mix of emotions, emotions that he always had carefully hidden, but now he had nobody around to worry about revealing them to. Quiet tears slipped down his flushed cheeks, lips pressed into a thin white line, breaths shallow and shaky.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:00 pm

Jared watched, frowning he sighed revealing himself from the shadows he moved toward the other male and pulled him into a tight hut. He kept silent his face hidden in the shadows, he had some sense of what the shorter muddy eyed man was going through, his own eyes that seemed more black than brown closed. He said calmly "The templars did this to him, to us, we must make them pay"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:09 pm

William jumped slightly, surprised as Jared appeared and pulled him into a hug. The dark-haired assassin hadn't expected anyone to follow him, but then again he had been in a place were he couldn't care less if a convoy of Templars were on his ass. After a moment of surprised hesitation William returned Jared's hug, forcing the silent tears to stop. "Thank you." He muttered under his breath lightly, not used to anyone being there to comfort him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Jared was tall, at 6'8, his hug was more of a bearhug his head tilting to look down at the other male his dark eyes were curious. In the native community two males being together was not a frowned upon thing, he knew personally that he leaned toward males more than females although this was not a subject upon which he would often speak. "Anytime" he said his voice low, not unlike velvet, his natural scent of the woodlands and forest encompassing William "Benjamin will be fine, he is a strong lad, There is no use standing here let us go and cause some chaos for the templars"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:33 pm

William offered a nod, drawing in a deep breath and turning his muddy eyes on Jared, a smile playing at the corner of his lips. "Alright. Lets go back to the city and see what we can find." He murmured lightly, turning and slipping quietly back towards town, though it was obvious in the way that he moved how worried he was.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Jared moved after him keeping to the shadows his dark eyes following he asked "Do you think that it was the woman who did that to him?" he had noticed how much William loathed the woman whoever she was. All he knew that she was a Templar and so as a templar she must be bad, he liked it like that he had to admit. Black and white, Assassins and templars, the only inbetween ground was if you didn't know about them and even then sometimes you had to pay for others mistakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:29 am

"Probably." William growled out, the thought of Lana making him angry. He loathed the Templar woman, and didn't expect any less of her. "It's not beneath her to murder someone." He added lightly, moving on quick, silent feet. His hood was still settled around his shoulders, black hair rustling int he breeze.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:44 am

Jared nodded "you seem to loathe her, pardon my intrusion but did something bad happen in your past with her?" he kept up with the other man easily managing to keep as silent even though he was taller. He wasn't exactly lanky either, he had well defined muscles but was definatly not bulky. He paused as they reentered the city of Boston looking around his eyes catching sight of a shadow lurking in one of the fields of corn "over there" he gestured
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:14 pm

William's muddy gaze snapped up as Jared directed him to a corn field. The assassin pulled his hood over his dark hair, moving forward a quick pace. He fully intended to get revenge for what she did to his brother, for he was convinced it was her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:26 pm

Jared followed close behind the shorter assassin his dark eyes following the other assassin for a moment before he returned his attention to the matter at hand. Moving at a speed that was very impressive for such a large brute he tackled lana trying her hands to her feet behind her back with a length of rope, he ran his hands through her clothing soon a small heap of trinkets lay beside her.

He tied Lana to a chair, her arms to the armrests of the chair, her legs to the legs of the chair and her torso to the back of the chair. He pulled her head back by using her hair and began pouring the jug of water down her throat. She was unable to close her mouth so she swallowed half of the water and the other half went down into her lungs making her cough. The torture was long and well executed, Jared was patient and cunning, eventually he left her there to stew and went to find william.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:44 pm

William crouched on the floor beside Benny, whom had been patched up and left to rest. The dark-haired man had been unable to even think of preforming Lana's torture, for all he wanted to do was place his dagger between her ribs, just as she had to Benny. Instead, he had left Jared to the task and went to find his brother. Will had never revealed to Jared that they were siblings, though by his recent actions he guessed it wasn't hard to assume there was some sort of connection between the two.

Benjamin had his eyes closed as he slumped against the wall, pressed into the corner of a room. He was dozing lightly, though he could feel William's hand laid over his own on the cold ground. His older brother always worried over him, even if it was the most insignificant thing.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:39 pm

Jared walked up watching the two "She has not yet broken" he said in his calm slow way "she will eventually" his voice was also rather quiet having noticed that benjamin was asleep. He stood with his feet shoulder length apart his arms folded over his chest, dark almost black eyes watching the pair with their dark intelligence. He'd pulled the gray hood down, ignoring the slight rumble of his stomach he decided that he wouldn't wait for the two he'd just give them some room. Leaving the quiet room he headed through the den, leaving through one of the many exits he stiffened feeling eyes on him he glanced around pulling up his hood.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 2:42 pm

William glanced up at Jared as the new assassin entered the room, listening quietly and offering a soft nod, though he didn't respond. Instead he looked back at his baby brother, placed the boys hand in his lap and silently left the den. He needed to go for a walk, and clear his head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:44 am

There was a quiet sound in the room a couple of moments after William left, the lanky form of a young male fell out of the cupboard. He scrambled up anxiety flaring up in his misty blue eyes. Tobias Flint who was relativly unknown to most was a street rat, he licked his lips and wrapped his arms around himself his breathing escalating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:50 am

Benny blinked open his bright green eyes, raising on hand to rub them with a soft yawn. He'd fallen asleep apparently, after he'd been patched up. Pain struck the young man once more when he tried to move, a soft flourish that started between his ribs before spreading out through his aching chest. Benny let out a soft gasp, not prepared for the sudden pain, before slumping back against the wall of the den; not even noticing Tobe as he entered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: American Revolution Assassins Rp   American Revolution Assassins Rp - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

American Revolution Assassins Rp
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Fandom Roleplay-
Jump to: