The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power Over Fear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Power Over Fear   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:25 pm

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=Power Over Fear&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=By: Bane&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/5112529/
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Table Of Contents   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:30 pm

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=Table of Contents&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

Title
Contents
Summary/History of the Story
Disclaimer/Warnings
Questions/Comments
Character List
Locations/Objects
Credits
Chapters wrote:
Prologue: A Start
Chapter 1:_

Last edited by Bane on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Summary/History   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:44 pm

Power Over Fear History&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

This story is about a man, Azrael, Raj Azrael and his growing need for power, over man, beast and himself. A fictional story on how this one man is driven mad by his own fear so frightened that he uses other creatures, man or beast, to aid his experiments without them knowing or caring. His mad struggle for a solution to his problems drives him to do things he would have never imagined. Now he is nothing but a cold, empty shell, hardened to the core over his own despair. Deep inside a warm fire glows but is hidden away from all prying eyes, will someone find it? Or will it be too late and will he accomplish his goal?

This story is based on a fictional created by my own maze of a mind. Long ago on Chicken Smoothie two other players and I joined an rp that lasted over three-hundred pages and when the rp finally died we found a way to keep it alive among our own characters. Raj Azrael was the result of the need of an antagonist and he turned out just fine, our role play surviving over two hundred pages with only three members. However that role play died down as well before Raj had a chance, so now because he became my favorite character of all time I have decided to bring him to life in his own story, with him where he should have been all along. Now Raj Azrael lives again and I no longer have to fantasize over the "what if".
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Disclaimer/Warnings   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:52 pm

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=Disclaimer&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

Alright before I go on, this must be done and I wish to get it over with! All characters portrayed in this story are fictional and created from my own mind, I will not copy the characters of my role play partners in any way. However, if there were to be a character suggestion, perhaps I would give full credit to the maker of the character. Also, all characters are fictional! any similarity to any human being dead or alive is completely coincidental and not intended on purpose. All characters belong to me unless otherwise stated.

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=Warnings&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

Warning: This story will be a "go for it". I do not have it all planned out so I cannot really tell you what it will and will not have. Except that it will in no way have explicit scenes or content, it will not have too much blood or gore as I am just not a good writer when it comes to such things. I can warn you that there will be language, I mean seriously... OBVIOUS! There may be contradictory references, probable suggestive themes and things you probably know of and I have no need to be telling you about because you are all big kids now. OH! Last thing in my warnings, my story I understand will not be liked by everyone. It will probably not be liked very well at all, however I choose to write for my own entertainment and any crazy who thinks of it as entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Questions/ Comments   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:57 pm

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=Posting&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

I may sound like a loser but comments, if you read the story and actually liked it or hated it are very welcome. I think of myself as a writer, and as a writer I want to know what I am doing well, what I am doing wrong. I want to know what you like and what you hate. Do you have negative feedback? Give it to me, I can take it and better yet will grow as a writer. Did you love it? Tell me so I don't stop doing what you loved! I understand my grammar or writing may not always be the best, (I am not a native English Speaker, cut me some slack) but give it all to me. did I spell something wrong? Please do tell me. Anything and everything is welcome, go ahead post it write there down below. I want to hear from you, "the people". Do you have a suggestion? Please go right ahead, this story can go in so many directions, I want to hear your opinion what I want to do is to be able to entertain you and if not you well myself but I cut myself more slack than a loose donkey on a rampage. Post for me if you read and if you hated it and will never read it again well i got one thing to say to you: Have a very nice day.
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Character List   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=Characters&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

Raj Azrael {Male;Human}
Thomas Parker {Male;Human}
Lee Parker {Male; Human}
Sophia Fox {Female;Human}
Monica Truman {Female;Human}
Rita Howardson {Female;Human}
Dagger {Male;Dog}
Rain {Female;Dog}
Malekai {Male;Wolf}
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Locations/Objects   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Power Over Fear Objects&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

N/A
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Credits   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=Credits&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

Storyline wrote:
Myself; Bane
Characters wrote:
Myself; Bane
Locations wrote:
Myself; Bane
Objects wrote:
Myself; Bane
Pictures wrote:
Rightful Owners
Storyline wrote:
Myself; Bane

Readers wrote:
N/A
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Over Fear   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:52 am

Power Over Fear Create.php?text=Prologue&name=Shadowed%20Black%20Wide

“The world of science has taken a hard blow today, local scientist Raj Azrael, known for his breakthrough experiments on human and creature enhancement was caught in a laboratory explosion that not only wiped out everything on his research, but killed him as well…”

“No word yet on the happenings of the laboratory explosion, all we know is that scientist Raj Azrael and everyone else in the building were wiped out along with all records, leaving us all in the dark…”

“Police say this explosion was intentional…”

“Everything is missing…”

“…All I heard was a loud boom, so in a hurry I rushed out of the building and turned just in time to see it go up in a fiery explosion… I never saw Raj come out…”

“…We now have a full report of the explosion at Anatomical Labs. The explosion was indeed recorded to have happened after eleven pm, time when all employees had left from work to their homes. According to one witness a scientist at the labs who wishes to remain anonymous he was with a friend, Raj Azrael, on the verge of a scientific breakthrough when he had to excuse himself to use the restroom. Apparently he heard the explosions and began to run outside and once out the building went up in flames. His friend, Raj Azrael never made it out. The explosion took out a true master and all his records, leaving everyone at a blank. Police say the explosion was suspicious, and was actually triggered by a few bomb-like devices placed strategically at every corner. No one has been declared a person of interest and the police have no leads as to who it is who did this. However we only hope that justice will be served and that Doctor Azrael will see justice through…”

The images of the news reports faded into the background, as the man focused his gray gaze on an inexistent object. Doctor Azrael was dead. Lifting his finger he clicked the single button on the remote and turned off the television set leaving the room in deadly and heavy silence. With a soft sigh he stood, the leather couch squeaking ever so slightly, he was a tall man with dark skin and calculating gray eyes. Well-toned and dressed sharply in a gray suit and tie he walked to the edge of the room, where a wall of glass overlooked the city below. The man clasped his hands behind his back and let out a slow breath, as he closed his gray eyes and the smallest of smiles tugged at his lips. “Doctor Azrael is dead; surely this is tragic news for the city of Muerth, grave news indeed.” His strong tone rang through the quiet room, before he spoke up again finally turning from the city and back to the room with a grand display as he lifted his hands, “Timothy!”

A small man appeared around the corner the moment the command was uttered, “Yes Sir? Is there something you need me to do for you this evening?”
The formal looking man shook his head before finally nodding, “Yes, fetch my vehicle and make sure Thomas and Lee Parker are at the Labs, they are being reassigned.”

“Should I tell them this or do you desire to inform them of the event yourself?”

“Tell them if you must, now go. I will be down in five minutes.” Timothy disappeared as soon as he had appeared, leaving the tall man to his silent thoughts once more. He walked back to the glass window watching his faint reflection as his smile faded, replaced by a serious and flat expression. His eyes wandered up and down making sure he was appropriately dressed, dark black dress shoes, a gray suit and matching tie and a white dress shirt. His hair was neatly done, slightly tousled but that was the least of his worries. With a slow inhale he slipped on the darkest pair of shades he owned and nodded to himself fin approval. It was dark outside, too dark and yet he made sure never to go anywhere without his glasses.

Timothy started the vehicle and smiled as he sat in the black leather seat, running his hands smoothly on the wheel. He could see himself now, the top down the wind in his dark brown hair, the ladies swooning at his feet when he sent them his signature smile. Oh yes, silently he made car sounds enjoying the moment before his boss arrived. Oh if only… if only he had this car. Perhaps one day it would be his. Yeah if I ever steal is from the Boss, or he gives it to me… Hmm I’d probably have to kill for it. Disappointed in himself he opened the door and stood by slavishly. The dark man appeared around the corner of the car garage and he stood taller and straighter as the dark one looked over the vehicle and nodded once before sitting within and driving away without so much as a glance to Timothy.  Tim sighed and shrugged what could he do? Nothing, and it wasn’t like he minded the boss, the Boss was just rather distant at times when Timothy himself was more of a social butterfly.  Throwing his hands to the sides and mocking the dark man he walked inside his face flat and expressionless.

The vehicle drove smoothly out onto the wet streets of Muerth, the soft rumble of the engine the only sound that filled the interior. The dark man within changed lanes quickly not having time for the people driving at legal limits as he hit sixty in a twenty-five zone and continued down the near empty streets. Ten minutes of silence reigned before he took a sharp left turn out onto an old worn dirt path, so underused it was barely noticeable in all the undergrowth. If my vehicle gets so much as a scratch for coming all the way out here for these “men” I swear I will kill them this time. He just could not begin to fathom why they had to choose this run down facility. Out of places on the outskirts of Muerth they chose the facility in the forest! Sure it was close to their home but the man did not have plans of visiting any time soon again. His teeth grit in anger as the vehicle bounced up and down on the uneven road. When it seemed he could take no more of the bounce the building loomed ahead, bright and fenced much like a prison. He pulled up quietly and parked as he stepped out the mud surrounding his shoe. With a deep breath he stood tall and straight and walked through the dirt and mud, his hands clenching tightly around the lapels of his coat.

Inside the building was bathed in a light cream color, bright lights flooding it in a fluorescent shine. The smell of dogs filled the air and the dark man took a while to get used to it but paid no mind to it as he made his way down the halls and across all of the cages, peering into each one and marking each in his head as “keep” or “kill”. Finally he lifted his head to the sound of distant steps and he only had to wait ten seconds before two grown men appeared. The men were dressed in dark jeans, and plaid shirts, dressed quite alike and even more surprising was their similarity in description. The man instantly recognized them and smiled, “Ah, the twins! Thomas and Lee.” He paused and glanced at both of them, analyzing them and looking for the difference in the two identical twins before him.

“Oh! I’m Tom, this is Lee. Yeah we figured it is easier to just tell ya than have you figure it out on your own, it takes too long!” The twins chuckled together and turned to face each other while nodding, thinking of themselves as quite intelligent.

The man raised his brow at this display, and took in the two twins working for him. Both tall and very muscular men, olive complexions and short razor styled dirty blonde hair. Both had a short beard that did not hand but rather just remained on their face and chin. Same smile, same blue eyes, same talk and laugh but the dark man did notice something before smirking. “Thomas is the taller one of the two, with a deeper voice and slightly darker eyes, you Lee are the shorter and the oldest. I should know this by now especially after years of working with you.”

Twins, Tom and Lee smiled and nodded; glad someone saw the differences in them and recognized them for it. Lee stepped forward, “So what do you want us to do Boss?”

The man turned and looked at the cages again, “Get some more employees, no one noticeable in society in case you have to get rid of them. Begin experiments tomorrow, we can waste no time.” He turned around and walked down the cages the twins right behind. “Cages 1, 3, 5 through 18 and 35 keep them. Everyone else, kill them off, I’m sure you know how?” the twins nodded immediately and the man nodded, his face still blank. With a bored tone he continued, “I want all experiments to be properly caged, if they work they will not be so uh calm. And as for dogs… we need larger animals…”

“Well we can get a few wolves out of the forest but other than that… we don’t have many larger animals.” Lee spoke up taking a step towards the cages the boss was looking at as he too peered inside and saw a frail looking dog on the verge of death so weak in fact it didn’t even turn to glance at them.
The Boss nodded, “It is fine, I can get something bigger. Please do send my thank you to the last owner of this fine establishment-“

Thomas turned to Lee quietly, “He knows this was a pound right?” The other nodded and turned back to the dark man.”

“I want things done right, and quickly. Keep everything to yourselves, I want no one to know what is happening here and if someone does I’ll have their hides for it.” He stared at them through his dark glasses, watching them nod before he too bowed his head in acknowledgment, “Get it done, tonight!”

“Sure thing Mr. Azrael.” The two answered together and turned to the cages.

The dark man turned back to them and called out as he slipped his glasses off training his cruel gaze on the two, “Call me Raj.”
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Over Fear   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 12:28 am

Bane, this is awesome. Just a few little things:
"...nodded to himself fin approval..." Here, there's the extra 'f'.
" Disappointed in himself he opened the door and stood by slavishly." I'm not sure what you mean by slavishly. If you mean showing total unquestioning obedience or devotion, then it's perfectly fine, but if not, you might want to change it.
"... so much as a glance to Timothy." I think it would be easier to read if it said glance at Timothy, rather than to.
Also, when the dark man is thinking ("If my vehicle gets so much as a scratch for coming all the way out here for these “men” I swear I will kill them this time.") you might want to put it in italics, or something like that, just to make it easier to understand that he is thinking.
"Both had a short beard that did not hand but rather just remained on their face and chin." Again, not sure what you mean when you use hand. Maybe double check it?
And last thing, only little.  "...The other nodded and turned back to the dark man.”..." You have an extra speech mark at the end of the sentence.

As i said, this is great. It really goesn't sound like English isn't your first language. It is mine, and this is much better than what I could do. Well done. I love it!
Back to top Go down
Bane

Bane

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Over Fear   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 8:15 am

Late reply, I honestly expected no one o read this.XD but thank you! I wrote this on Word and transferred it over here so the italics... They got lost on the way! And thank you for correcting me, I edit it but there are some things I miss, so THANK YOU! XD
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Over Fear   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 9:11 am

No problem. It's an enjoyable read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Power Over Fear Empty
PostSubject: Re: Power Over Fear   Power Over Fear I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Power Over Fear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Land of Role Play :: Writing-
Jump to: