The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BreatheMe's Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage

BreatheMe's Characters Empty
PostSubject: BreatheMe's Characters   BreatheMe's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:46 am

BreatheMe's Characters 1306f9510007fa335165b797
Name
Adam Galbraithe
Family
Abusive Father, Mother is deceased, only child
Pets
None
Height
6'0"
Rock Concerts, Beanies, Dogs, Chucks, Rain and Fog Autumn, Old Cars
Dislikes
Modern Music, Snapbacks, Cats, Socks and Sandals, Snow, Winter, Vanilla Ice Cream
Personality
Adam is usually very quiet, calm, yet playful. I wish I could say that he opens up more when you get to know him. He doesn't. However, I will admit that he is easily entertained and laughs often. When you've known him for a week or so, he'll become 'touchy' as in he will touch your arm or shoulder to communicate. If you're in an actual relationship with him, he'll be forceful but gentle by moving you places, or hugging you and picking you up. Things like that occasionally scare people away, but if you don't mind it, the two of you will last. He has a very open mind, and doesn't judge people easily. He's never had an enemy, and he doesn't hold grudges.
Clothing Style
A lot of black, band shirts, skinny black and grey jeans, Chuck Taylors, jewelry, often shirtless when home alone.
Music Artists/Genre
Queen, The Killers, Green Day, The White Stripes,
Theme Song

BreatheMe's Characters Tumblr_mkt3o6QzUK1s9nrk5o1_500_large
Back to top Go down

BreatheMe's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Re: BreatheMe's Characters   BreatheMe's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 12:44 pm

BreatheMe's Characters Tumblr_m1rspxnxuf1qk0sw3o1_500-e1334325171110
Name
Ivy Silver
Family
Stay home mom, Hard working dad, Older brother, Younger brother
Pets
X Boomer X
Height
5'6"
The Beach, Summer, Rain, Surfing, Animals, Coffee, Colors, Jewelry
Dislikes
Winter, Cold, Snow, Skiing, Trends, Hunting, Ice Tea, Skirts, Dresses
Personality
Ivy is a very outgoing girl. She isn't afraid to start a conversation with a stranger and keep it going. She's a fairly open book, and will answer anything and everything honestly when you ask. Her laugh is contagious and she likes to make those around her smile. Even though she doesn't have any secrets of her own, she will never tell somebody a secret that isn't hers to share. If you ask her to keep something confidential, you better believe she'll do it.
Clothing Style
Bohemian, beach wear, lots of jewelry, modern hippy, sandals, swimsuits, denim shorts
Music Artists/Genre
Wiz Khalifa, Drake, Kid Cudi, Chris Brown, Kendrick Lamar, Pharrell Williams
Theme Song

BreatheMe's Characters 600full-gillian-zinser
Back to top Go down

BreatheMe's Characters
Page 1 of 1