The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

escapades and hijinks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

escapades and hijinks Empty
PostSubject: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2014 11:49 pm

nineteenth century scotland is perfect for the adventures of hatty and will. -cough-alsofeaturingherfoxandbenny-cough-

and of course keto and kit because they have to intrude on everything. and chessie. cluster of cuteness.

Last edited by Chemical-- on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 12:02 am

The tree whipped at her hair as she ran through the woods. The silly cub had wriggled out of her arms, forcing her to search for him in the growing dusk. Impatient, she shoved her curly red hair out of her eyes, her smoky violet eyes straining to see any movement. The little black fox cub was one she'd recused a few days ago, but already they had formed a tight bond.
The sounds of the woods around her didn't bother her. She'd been travelling through them for a while, and was used to them now. Instead, what she was turned to was the sound of the cub's movements.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 5:17 pm

The cheshire cat had found the fox and was sitting in her cat form watching the cub muck around, her bright yellow eyes were interested but not dangerous she had no interest in hurting the fox cub if anything she was curious about the smell of it. The black and purple cat reached out to bat at the cub with her claws sheathed a playful air about her as the cat mewed why do you have the smell of an old friend on you young one her tail twitched and her ears perked hearing the sounds of something coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:41 pm

the forest was silent around them as they stood, inspecting the eerie wood with dark, glittering eyes. it was the sound of soft footsteps and gentle breathing that broke kit away from his brothers' side, marching forward to meet the snowy white wolf who came bounding back through the trees. kadan was the safest way to know what was lurking in the dense foliage around them without separating. without losing one another. kadan always came back. always. kit reached down, curling his fingers' through the white wolf's fur before edging him on, slipping quietly through the trees. he could hear something- movement, and not the sound of leaves rustling over head. who was out here?
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 6:44 pm

Hearing a meow that seemed familiar, she headed in that direction. Worried about the cub - he was only a few weeks old - she took no notice of her surroundings.
When she burst into the glade, she stopped dead, staring at the cat. She knew her. It had been years. But she still knew her.
Keeping her eyes on the cat, she picked up the fox, cradling him gently, making sure he was alright. Deep down, she knew he would be. Her scent was all over him, keeping him safe.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:15 pm

The cat lifted her eyes to her old friend and gave a twisted smile, shifting she stretched giving a delightedly insane giggle "Oh Hattsie! its been so long, ten years has it not since my little yellow eyes have seen your mauve ones" twirling a finger through her dyed blond hair she paused to sniff the air her eyes narrowing a little "Theres some others in the woods tonight old friend" brilliant yellow eyes cast through the night before she returned her attention to her friend speaking in her normal pitched tones "Shiny objects suit you" she stepped forward to sniff the fox again a grin spreading on her features "Hes cute, name?"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 7:24 pm

A grin spread across Skye's face, and she pushed her hat back on her head, where it wasn't in danger of falling off.
"It has," she agreed, relaxing. Glancing down at the fox cub, she let him climb up to her shoulder, where he curled, somehow balancing perfectly.  "I've called him Mordhel," she answered the question, and plonked her butt on the ground. "What's brought you out here?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:31 am

The cat floated up into the air and stretched out there on her back chewing on a long piece of grass she'd found "Searchin for shinies and trinkets" not even skye knew of the cheshire cats past, she kept it to herself not wishing for the world to know of her weaknesses and tortured past. Instead she rolled onto her belly looking down at her friend "Whatcha doin' in this neck of the woods?" chessie was probably one of the few people who got away with calling Skye Hattsy or hattie. It was a special privilege just as only Skye was allowed to call chessie Cat.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 12:44 am

Skye shrugged. Pushing her rebellious hair out of her face, she leant back on her hands, looking at the other girl. It had been a long time since she'd last seen Cat, and now that she had, she could see that nothing much had changed. She still seemed to be the defensive, secretive girl she'd always known.
"I'm going home," Skye answered, almost wistfully. It too had been a long time since she'd been home. Longer than not seeing Cat. She wanted to be home again, to be among the wild roses that had taken over the outside of her tiny cottage deep within the woods. Where she wouldn't be found. Where she couldn't be gawked at.
On her shoulder, Mordhel moved slightly, his thin whiskers brushing her cheek and tickling her. She smiled, reaching up to pat him,and then froze.
Something had startled her, and it wasn't the noise of an animal. Rising to her feet in an instant, her instincts screaming at her to run, she forced herself to hold still. She had the cub to protect now. It wasn't just herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:29 am

two gleaming yellow orbs cut through the thick foliage as the large white canine prowled through the shadows. her eyes were fixed on the pair of figured conversing nearby, the voices she had drug kit and keto through the forest to find. keto was beside her now- a big burly black and brown beast who simply strode forward confidently, green eyes curiously wandering from skye to chessie.

it seemed like ages, to kit. he was slow traversing the forest, the underbrush and dim light tricking him at every turn. keto had no problem running off with his wolf and leaving him behind to trample through the woods on his own. finally, the young man managed to find the pair, slinking through the trees in front of him. kit didn't stop until he nearly stumbled over furry form of keto, lips parted slightly as puzzled steely gray eyes found a pair of figures just sitting there, what were they doing here?
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 1:38 am

Mordhel was the first to see the figures. At the sight of the gleaming yellow eyes, he shot upwards, curling on top of Skye's head in terror, shaking violently. She reached up, offering comfort, but she was shaking too. She couldn't afford to be taken captive again, not with the fox with her, and with Chessie nearby. She kept herself poised to flee, her breath coming quicker.
"Who's there?"
It was a risk, she knew, to call out. But she preferred the enemy she knew than the enemy she didn't. She had to know just who she was running from, she had no wish to add to the scars that were already around her wrists and ankles.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 2:09 pm

Chessie gave a low warning hiss, landing on the ground she moved to stand beside Skye "Go skye, i will distract them" she couldn't miss the shaking of her friend and after nosing her gently she stood infront of the amythest eyed woman letting out a tense warning yowl "Come on out so i can see your faces or are you coward enough to hide in the shadows, i can smell you, two wolves and a human male" her own yellow eyes flashed defiantly and dangerously her form blocking the view of her friend she let her eyes trail from the two pairs of wolf eyes to the direction she could hear the human.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Skye shook her head, refusing to leave. "No." She would not be scared away again. she would face her fear, refusing to run. She'd run for long enough, and this was her home. She wasn't leaving it.
Murmuring to the fox cub, she coaxed him down from her hat, letting him curl in her arms. She wasn't sure if the shaking was him or her, but she guessed it was both. She knew that she was shaking. The scars on her wrists taunted her, reminding her everyday of what the man had done to her, what he had forced her to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: escapades and hijinks   escapades and hijinks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

escapades and hijinks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: