The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ice creams and paw prints

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Ice creams and paw prints Empty
PostSubject: Ice creams and paw prints   Ice creams and paw prints I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Red and Morgan
together
they are
royals

Red hadn't seen morgan for a while probably because he'd been stuck in his dog form due to getting a huge fright, but he was in his human form again and sufficiently clothed to be out and about in public. His bright blue eyes were alight and without care as he ignored the hot sun above him and the harshness of the stones on his unshod feet. His shirt was loose and his pants a little ripped where they ended just below his knee. Red had a handsome look to him, he was young and had that easy carefree looking nature, seeing the girl that quite recently he'd been crushing rather heavily on. Making his way over to her he sat down beside her with a thunk, leant over and happily tasted her ice cream.
Back to top Go down
Ninjaa

PostSubject: Re: Ice creams and paw prints   Ice creams and paw prints I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2014 11:07 pm

Morgan sat up on a cobblestone wall, feet dangling, consumed in thought. The ice cream in her hand was long forgotten, droplets of melted vanilla rolling down the cone. Morgan startled as someone sat down next to her and her eyes widened slightly as she recognised the culprit who was now licking her ice cream. "Red!" A smile brightened Morgan's features and she leaned forward to envelope her friend in a hug, careful not to get her ice cream on his clothes. "Where've you been?" She mumbled against his shoulder.

IDK M'SORRY
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Ice creams and paw prints   Ice creams and paw prints I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 8:24 pm

Red hugged her back one hand stealing her ice cream and happily saving the melting ice cream from destruction, he took a while to reply and after finishing off the ice cream and dumping the soggy cone he spoke sadly "Stuck in my dog form for a week but i managed to figure it out i always figure it out" turning his head to the side he looked at the side of her face a slight smile flickering over his face "I missed you too Morgie"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice creams and paw prints   Ice creams and paw prints I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ice creams and paw prints
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Animal Roleplay-
Jump to: