The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War and Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

War and Peace - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

WW2 has finished, and the world is patching itself up. Killian has found himself a place to attempt and live while he comes to terms with losing Renee, and Renee, having survived the camps, has found herself a tiny apartment and a shitty job.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:31 pm

Instead of stretching out like she used to when she slept she curled up tightly up on herself, almost hiding herself away as best she could. The thin female dreamt of nothing, remaining fast asleep until the wailing demands of the toddler had her up and on her feet before she was properly awake. She made her way to where the little girl had gotten sick of playing by herself, lifting her up onto her hip she smiled "You're hungry again aren't you little one" she murmured everything pushed backso she could care for the young child. Her own problems and issues were to wait until the little Renee was taken care of. Heading into the kitchen she found some food for the girl and sat next to her spooning it into the girls mouth.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:36 pm

Killian kept an eye on her as she slept, watching over her just like he'd used to. He didn't want to run the risk of losing her again. He moved nearly as quickly as Renee did when his daughter wailed, but he didn't follow her, content to let her take care of the children. he knew that she would love them. Instead, he stayed where he was in the room, his gaze settling on the silver dagger that was lying on the desk, glinting in the sun. It had lain there the whole night, ever since he'd returned. Deciding that he was hungry for once, he made his way into the kitchen, accepting a plate of food from the cook there, and sat down, teasing little Renee with some of his bread, affection lighting his face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:46 pm

She had been contentedly feeding the little girl a quiet gentleness in her dark blue eyes,glancing up at Killian when he entered and began teasing the little one with some bread that she tried to grab it. A smile danced up her own face "You're a tease" She told him quietly watching the child that had his black hair and two grey eyes. Renee was so cute and reminded the older renee of Killian in the way she looked and the determination with which she grabbed at the bread.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:52 pm

He glanced at her, letting the little one grab the bread and chew on it. his eyes glinted slightly when he glanced at the woman, almost flirting with her. "She loves it," he answered, lifting his daughter out when she reached for him. He set her on his lap, one hand protectively around her, letting her play with what was left of his meal. He nuzzled his nose into the back of the child's neck, making her squeal with laughter. "She's my princess."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 9:58 pm

Renee didn't notice the almost flirty look that was flicked her way, in all honesty she was expecting to be rejected romantically and so was preparing herself for that eventuality. She knew she still loved him, it had been the thought of him that had gotten her through the hell on earth she'd endured, but he had a family now and a wife which she didn't begrudge him for at all. He deserved happiness, and she couldn't bring herself to get in the way of the children and their mother, even if she saw Henry and Renee as her own children in a way. Her own.. her gaze flicked down and she carefully inspected her thin bony hands, no she would not think of him, not at all. Her teeth dug into the side of her cheek harshly before she smiled brightly "She's lucky to have you as a father" she told him "its obvious you care for her, and Henry"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:02 pm

He flicked his gaze up to her, but didn't answer how he wanted to. it was too close to moving onto dangerous ground with other servants around. He didn't trust her bright smile, she'd done that too often to him when they'd first met for him to believe her now. He didn't love Rochelle, he had no feelings for her whatsoever. The only reason he kept coming home was because of his children. A whack on the side of his head from his daughter made him look down at her again, a gentle smile on his face. "Finished are we, princess?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:09 pm

The issue was whether she should tell him or not about their own child, she decided against it fairly quickly. She didn't want to drag him down with things that couldn't be changed, her past two decades were something she didn't no.. couldn't revisit lest she fall apart. She stood once the little girl was done and cleared the dishes, glancing at the clock she noted it was time to go collect henry from school "Are you alright with Renee? I'm supposed to collect Henry from school" she spoke softly her hands interlaced with each other and her gaze avoiding his worried that he'd see the thoughts of their son in her eyes. He could always read her so well, no matter what she'd tried to hide
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:12 pm

He rested the girl on his hip, watching Renee carefully, trying to read her. She'd changed in the past 20 years, but not enough that he couldn't tell something was worrying her. He nodded in response, tickling his daughter to make her laugh as he carried her back to the nursery, playing with her. He adored his children, enough that he could forgive his sister for what she'd pushed him to do. he knew that she'd only wanted to do the right thing, and he couldn't be angry at her for that. Content with spending time with the little girl, he played with her, waiting for his love to come back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:17 pm

Sighign with relief when he didn't seem to pick up on what exactly she was hiding from him she left the place that to her was large enough to be a palace. Finding Henry she smiled gently greeting him in her quiet tones, offering her hand for him to hold if he so wished she walked with him the short distance that was perhaps a half an hour walk back to the boys home. Taking his bag she let him go off to find his father, she tended to the boys lunchbox and dug out his home work which they could focus on later. Once that was done she returned to her work, mainly cleaning, that was the only thing she was sgood at, and she was behind by a few hours because of the sleep she'd had. Madam was going to be very unhappy with her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:21 pm

With little Renee contently asleep in his lap, Killian ruffled his son's hair, inquiring about the day at school. He would talk to his Renee later, once the children were in bed. "Go get your homework, we can get a headstart on it, and then you can show Renee how clever you are, hm?" He smiled as the boy scampered off, well aware now that Renee was adored by the kids just as much. he settled down next to his son, helping him with the work, happy to relive Renee of some of her duties.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:26 pm

She was busy until much later that evening, aching and tired she sat in the kitchen usually reserved for servants eating the simple dinner that came with her work. It was how they got away with paying her so little, they covered her meals, it was never enough to make her feel full but it kept away the gnaw of hunger and nourished her enough. Once she had finished her meal she pushed the lpate away and folded her arms on the table before resting her forehead on them and closing her eyes wanting to fall asleep infont of the warm fire that blazed merrily away. Her room would be cold, it had no insulation and had a very small fireplace that and wood was expensive this year but it was okay, it wasn't as cold as it had been back then, she had warmer clothes here and proper shelter out of the cold. She was lucky, she had lived, she didn't deserve to complain.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:29 pm

With the children in bed, he roamed the house, searching for her. Finding her half asleep in front of the fire, he touched her shoulder gently. "Come with me," he murmured, half asking her, unsure if she'd even want to. After all, it had been such a long time, and he'd remarried and had children. He knew how she'd look at the situation, there were just some things he wanted to talk to her about before she made up her mind. it would be safest to do it in his room. None of the servants dared go near it, too afraid of what he might do.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:34 pm

She'd heard the footsteps, well attuned the the noise of people walking even one as quiet as him, it was why she didn't jump when he touched her. She'd been able to guess that it was him, lifting her head she watched him tiredly before nodding "Okay" she murmured tiredly, standing she pushed her chair in and yawned. Pushing her hair back out of her face and after a moments thought tied her hair back into a simple ponytail held back by an old piece of string, her fingers still a little black from the charcoal she'd been using earlier. Her art had now become a way she expressed the pain of her past, she'd long had nobody to talk to and thus it had become the replacement.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:37 pm

Confident that all the other servants were gone, he took her hand, twining her fingers with hers as he led her back to his room, gesturing to the bed. "it's comfortable, dove." He hesitated, his eyes running over her as he sat in the chair at his desk, shadows creeping out to greet Renee properly. Alkira joined them, jumping on the bed beside the woman to nuzzle close. "I've missed you so much, sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:42 pm

The warmth was unexpected and familiar, tired enough that for now her conscience wasn't present her fingers tightened around his own. He was nice and warm and familiar, sitting down on the bed that was gestured at a soft smile graced her face as the shadows made themselves known. She reached out and gently brushed her fingers through them in a silent greeting, her other hand stroked Alkiras head tenderly. Glancing up at him several feelings flickered over her face, pain, long term suffering, Love and surprisingly relief. Relief that she'd found him and he'd found her "I missed you too..." more than he could ever comprehend "So much" she could feel her eyes pricking again tears threatening to make their debut again
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:45 pm

He studied her carefully, not really registering that the dagger was still on the table in clear view. It was the farthest thing from his mind now. He moved to crouch in front of her, reaching out carefully to trail his fingers down her cheek. "I thought that..." He shook his head, unable to complete the thought, and let her shadow crawl down his arm to her. "Pippa missed you too, love." The shadow was vibrating on his arm, barely holding herself back from leaping over to the woman. "I'm so glad you're safe."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 10:55 pm

The dagger caught her eye and concern flooded her gaze, blue eyes meeting his mismatched ones as he ran his fingers down her cheek "I never thought you'd find me" Seeing the shadow that so dearly wanted to leap onto her her she reached out and let the black blot onto her hand. She stroked it tenderly hoping it wasn't angry with her for sending it away when they'd been moved out of the ghetto, "I'm so sorry Pip" she murmured "I couldn't let you go through what was coming" she told it, more glad than ever that she had stopped it from seeing the violence and horrors she'd seen. Her gaze returned to killian "I'm glad I found you before..." her gaze flicked to the silver knife.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:00 pm

He caught what she was looking at, and followed her gaze, shame entering his eyes before he lowered them. "it was hard," he murmured. "So many times..." He took a deep breath, letting it out slowly as he stood up. "She knows why you sent her away. Don't feel guilty for it." As he took his coat off, a simple chain around his neck became clear, an old chain that obviously hadn't been removed for many years. Alkira rested her head on the woman's lap, half asleep there, finally content that her master was back with his love.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:10 pm

Watching him she nodded simply in understanding, he should never know how close she'd been to giving up and dying, becoming another statistic of the camps. He should never know where she'd been and what she'd endured, she continued to stroke the Jackals head having missed the jackal as well. Seeing the chain and what she thought she could see she wanted to stand and see for herself, however unable to bring herself to moving the Jackals head she reached out and brushed her fingers against his hand a silent question of asking him to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:13 pm

He obeyed her silent message immediately, sitting next to her on the bed and taking her closest hand to hold in his own, still half expecting him to wake up at any moment. "I'm so sorry," he whispered, guilt so clear in his gaze. He shouldn't have gone on that hunt, he shouldn't have left her alone. He'd known what was happening to people, and yet he'd still left her. It was his fault he'd lost her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:26 pm

She leant into him as soon as he sat down resting her head against him, looking up at him as he whispered she shook her head "Don't blame yourself, I've never blamed you and never will, what matters is that we have one another again" she snuggled herself into his side her hand gripping his firmly. She hesitated again the conflict entering her eyes whether or not she should tell him, it was a secret she'd never shared with anyone since her child had been ripped away from her. Too cowadly to keep eye contact for this she hid her face in his arm "I have to tell you something.... When, when they came for me" she swallowed hard trying to ignore the lump in her throat "I was... I was" why was it so hard to get out?? "pregnant' she finally whispered into him "When i had him they took him away I don't know what they did with him"
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:30 pm

He held her close, combing her hair gently. "My love," he whispered, kissing the top of her head to try and comfort her. His mind was racing at the news. There had always been a faint sense of kinship whenever he went to Germany for a hunt, but he'd always simply assumed that it was were she had been buried. But if she was alive, then the only explanation would be that it was the child. "It's okay, dove," he murmured. "I think it's going to be okay." He wasn't sure how to explain it to her, how to explain why he'd never gone looking for her, even after the war. He'd run like the coward he was, and paid heavily.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:44 pm

She didn't question why he hadn't found her, for all she knew he'd tried and had been unable too once she'd sent Pippa back to him. He claimed that everything was going to be okay and naturally she trusted him, he'd never lied to he, she nodded. Moving her hand from the jackals head so she could hug him, the chain caught her attention again and she hesitantly moved a hand and reached up to pull the objects of the chain out from under his shirt. She froze recognizing the rings "They'd taken them away from me, they took everyones jewelry and pulled out peoples gold fillings... I never thought i'd see them again" this entire time they'd been safe and sound. She stared at the rings in her hand, was it that he'd never stopped loving her? She just wanted to stay here in his arms again "I don't want to be away from you like that ever again" she wanted to stay with him now and always. But that wouldn't be possible he had his wife who would fire her without thought if she even suspected that She and Killian had anything.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:48 pm

He let her pull at the chain, revealing what he'd kept hidden there for so long. "Pippa found them," he murmured. "Before she left you." He lifted her chin with a gentle hand, brushing her hair away from her face. "I love you, dove. Surely you know that." The rings had simply been in memory of her, along with all her art that he'd managed to save and now hung on his walls. He'd never stopped thinking about her. "My daughter is named after you, sweetheart. I've always loved you."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2016 11:53 pm

Her dark blue eyes were haunted and filled with a degree of pain that was vastly different to the suffering she'd held in her eyes when he'd first met her. He pushed the hair back out of her face the simple gesture causing love to blossom on her face "I love you too" deep breath "The thought of you kept me going, through everything" there'd been times she'd pretended he'd been there with her and she'd imagined what he'd say. He'd been in her thoughts every single day, she just wanted to stay here with him like this, she jumped a little hearing familiar footsteps and began to tremble a little privately holding a intense fear of anyone with power over her. The heeled footsteps belonged to Rochelle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War and Peace
Page 2 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next