The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hidden in the Shadows

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Moon

Moon

Hidden in the Shadows Empty
PostSubject: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2016 10:50 pm

It was snowing as she exited the hotel heading to a meeting that would end silently and her red lips twisted into a wicked smirk hidden in the shadow of her fur lined hood. While the coat covered her fully, the tiny black dress clung to her slim frame highlighting her smooth but noticeable curves which she often used to her advantage. Entering the hotel she composed herself as she handed over her cover allowing her red hair to spill free and she looked around for her target finding him with ease in the crowded dinning room. He was an older gentleman who had no money or sense racking up a debt much to large for him to pay back. Her job was simple. Take him out for good. And it would take but a drop from her ring to do so and silently.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 1:05 am

The snow didn't affect him as he slipped through the town, using his shadows to keep him hidden. It took a trained eye to be able to spot him, and he knew of only two who were able to do that. With his jackal at his heels, he finished his job in silence, letting the snow cover the body and the blood that was left in the alley before he headed back out into the streets. He knew there was another assassin in town, but he was content to leave her alone for now, unless she got in the way of his hunts. His shadows would keep watch on her, just as they kept watch on everything that happened in the town, spying on everything and informing him without delay. With nothing else to do for now, he headed for the nearest bar, intent on finding a drink and a waitress to flirt with.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 10:21 am

It didn't take long for her chance to come when he was distracted and she almost 'knocked' over his glass. Tapping her ring released the slow-acting heart stopper poison into his drink and it would take him that night quietly and without warning while leaving no trace of it behind. Finishing dinner she left the hotel and made her way to a bar where she strode in. Dropping off her coat again she made her way up beside a man where she perched onto the stool beside him silently. "Hmmm. Give me a Jack Daniels and coke please?" she purred at the bartender. He was cute and would most certainly keep her up if she took him home, however she had been trying to track down the other assassin she knew was in town without any luck so far.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:05 am

It took his shadows only a few moments to let him know that the newcomer was the other assassin. Amused, knowing that she was looking for him, he did nothing, though he toyed with the idea of flirting with her just for the fun of it. Deciding not to, for the time being, he turned his attention to the waitress instead, letting his shadows watch over the girl.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:24 pm

She looked around after getting her drink and she air kissed the man who served her. Her brown eyes scanned each person carefully and she marked two males who she thought might be the one she was after. One was correct but the other was just a hire thug, however she wasn't sure a the time and the assassin settled in for some careful watching.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2016 11:50 pm

Seeing her eyes scan each person carefully, Killian settled back in the seat for what appeared to be an enjoyable time. She had no idea how to guard her thoughts, and his shadows were reporting everything she was thinking back to him, making amusement light up his mismatched eyes. Underneath his feet, his jackal shifted slightly, wanting to go out and hunt, but he calmed her with a soft touch of his boot, wondering if the child-assassin knew about his jackal. That would narrow down her options greatly, if he hadn't been hiding her with the shadows. Alkira would only make him more of a target than he already was.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:14 am

Almost as if feeling his eyes on her she glanced over at the other assassin breifly before looking away again. She couldn't help but think of how rugged and sexy he looked just sitting there with amusement in his gaze. Knocking back her drink she left the empty glass on the bar before sliding off her stool intending to dance as the beat rolled over her. Normally the assassins, if she was near them, would wait before approaching her and she with a light brush against their bodies tell if they were who she was after. Melody had always been able to sense that about someone, since the experiment that left her with the skills to be one of the more successful and hidden assassins in the world.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 10:14 am

With his drink finished and his break over, Killian slipped out of the bar, giving the waitress a sly wink as he did so. A shadow was left with the child, out of sight, just to see what she'd do. Sticking to the shadows, the scarred man glanced up at the sky, gauging the time before heading off to his next hunt. He could fit in another hunt tonight before he returned to his home for some rest.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 11:26 am

Melody danced briefly with the hired thug and she watched as the one she was searching for left the bar. Waiting a minute or two she then followed leaving her hood down and she stepped carefully so as to keep the sound of her following him down. Reaching into her coat pockets she pulled free her bronze, silver and gold mixed daggers to hold the in her hands taking comfort from the feel of the leather handle.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 1:31 pm

Alerted to her following him, he slipped into a side alley, waiting for her to go past before coming out behind her with a dagger pressed firmly to her throat. His shadows kept track of her own daggers, knowing hat there was silver in them, and he gave a sly smile. "Following someone, child? Perhaps you should make sure you're not being followed yourself," he murmured into her ear, one hand going to her wrist to keep the blade away from him. He was in no mood to be stabbed right now.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:25 pm

Melody slowed her pace when she couldn't see her target and she froze feeling body heat behind her before a dagger was at her throat. "It is a hard task to keep an eye behind you when the one you are chasing is suddenly there." she replied as she smirked, "And I am no child Assassin. Not anymore." Rolling her head around slightly she pushed his arm with her head forcing the blade away from her neck so she could look at him. Leaving her daggers in her pockets she pulled her hands out and wriggled them at him showing she wasn't armed with them. However her nails were covered with metal tips with razor sharp edges that could slice through almost anything.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:38 pm

Her response only told him that she was inexperienced, and he tucked his hands away out of sight, Alkira coming to sit at his feet. He wasn't happy to be trailed, and the annoyance sparked for a brief second in his eyes. "No assassin would admit they were such. You are still a child. You were looking for me for a reason, girl. Spit it out." His knee length coat shifted about him curiously before it settled, concealing him in the shadows of the night. He had a hunt to finish.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2016 3:45 pm

Melody chuckled shaking her head as she dropped her gaze to the jackal at his feet and she lifted her hand as an eagle owl flow down to land there. "I was not only naming my forced profession but calling you out also. I was told by rumors that the one with the jackal knows more than all." she said before starting to walk backwards as a wolf joined her side, "I am in town for a few more days if you wish to know more but truthfully I also need your help." Spinning she walked off petting her owl familiar, Cassandra, as Maximus padded by her. Maximus was a pup when she had gone through her experiments and he had been somehow bound to her soul making them one in ways they didnt understand.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 6:20 pm

He just snorted, studying her. Her nails were noted and dismissed as simply an attempt to be intimidating. He didn’t bother trying to calm Alkira when she snarled at the sight of the wolf, sharing her dislike of them. The girl was sorely mistaken, and possibly a bit stupid, if she thought he’d chase her to find out something. If she wanted his help, she’d have to do much better than try and rely on her looks. They wouldn’t last. He had better things to do with his time. Forgetting about her now that she was no longer interesting, he vanished back into the shadows, intent on making an example of his next prey. Maybe he’d display them in the town square, just for fun.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:24 pm

Melody knew that tonight was not the night to get into what she needed help and that was why she left him. Know she had made contact she would be able to find him with more ease and she accepted the weight of her eagle owl, Mina, onto her shoulder as she headed back to her underground lair. It was only temporary but well hidden allowing her to brew poisons and healing potions with ease. Slipping down she set out food for her companions and started to make a few potions she was low on while refreshing the stock of another. Tomorrow she would find Killian again and see if he was ready to listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2016 10:39 pm

He left a shadow to trail her, making sure that he would know where she was at all times. She was a naïve girl to think that he’d be interested in helping her. After spending the night carefully making a spectacle of his prey, leaving him still alive and hanging in the town square, Killian slipped away as the sun began to rise. His prey would be dead soon after being found, and there was a reason he’d been made an example of. Killian was not a man to be crossed, and he was making sure everyone in the town knew it. Thinking through his options as his shadow revealed that the girl was a witch, he sent another to a hunter who owed him a few favours, suspecting that she'd enjoy the job of hunting a young witch. With his to-do list all checked off, he moved off into the shadows of his temporary home, securely hidden from anyone who tried to find it without his approval.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 8:57 pm

Dawn gleamed bright as Melody left her lair to go for a morning run. With her hair tied back and normal work out clothes on it became clear she was slightly older than what she had appeared to be the night before. She was closer to 25 than she was 20 which resulted in some very fine laugh lines around her eyes and mouth. However it had been years since her body or face had changed close to 15 now and she hated the fact that she was stuck like she was until she could free herself from the experiments bindings. Her path took her past Killians place and she slowed to drop a letter under his door inviting him on a hunt. It was for a small gang who took pleasure in raping then killing teenage girls and she needed back up to take them all out at once.

(Sorry took so long didn't even see you had replied)
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2016 9:20 pm

Shadows watched the redhead as she slipped a letter under a random door, and he sent one to follow her as she left. Killian’s temporary hideout wasn’t currently visible, especially to the annoying witch-child. Half dozing on the couch, Killian let them snoop at the letter, snorting to himself at the contents. He wasn’t interested in small-time gangs who got caught far too quickly. His prey was bigger and harder to trace and kill. Besides, he’d be leaving this town fairly soon. His next hunt was a very public member of the community who’d angered someone, and he was going to have fun working out a creative way to display them.

With his kill done, and rather creatively displayed if he did say so himself, and he found himself thinking of the witch-child again. She was a strange one, and the shadows said she was almost interesting. Perhaps it warranted a second encounter. Already knowing the meeting place, his shadows took him there and he leaned against one of the trees, idly cleaning a dagger while he waited.
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 09, 2017 11:12 pm

She arrived at the meeting point a few minutes after Killian did in dark jeans and a t-shirt and she froze blinking at the sight of him there. "I didn't think you would actually be here." she said softly brushing a strand of hair back slowly, "The targets are gathering shortly in a warehouse a few hundred meters up from here. Only one door in and out that works and there are no windows in the walls. I managed to get in earlier and have looked around. Theres nothing in there such as rooms or the like to hide in however there is a mezzanine level on the right side but the stairs are in bad condition." She bite her lip gently as she looked at him with a slightly tilted head. "Do you prefer close kills or to use your shadows and long range weapons?" she asked him suddenly.[/color]

Last edited by Moon on Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 6:29 pm

Making her wait until he was finished with cleaning his blades, the dark assassin eventually lifted his gaze to study her. “I know,” he said mildly. “I've already scouted it. The question I have for you, sweetheart, is what are you going to do with the girls they have trapped in there already.” Stepping closer to her, he lifted her chin almost gently, a strange gleam in his mismatched eyes. “I'm an assassin, darling. I don't tell anyone how I work.”
Back to top Go down
Moon

Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 6:45 pm

She slipped her hand into a small pocket to pull a vial out of muted blue liquid inside at his question. "Memory wipe. Two drops and they wont remember the night then to the hospital. They are innocent in this." she told him. The warmth of his hand on her chin partially froze her and her brown eyes widened as her breath hitched slightly at his gleaming eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 6:54 pm

He snorted, almost amused at her answer. “Oh sweetie, I don't care what happens to them afterwards. What are you going to do with them now was my question.” Tapping his fingers lightly on her cheek, he let his hand drop, listening to his shadows as they informed him of everything that was going on in the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hidden in the Shadows   Hidden in the Shadows I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hidden in the Shadows
Page 1 of 1