The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Changed without consent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Changed without consent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 16, 2017 11:58 am

First topic message reminder :

eri and atrel yay
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2017 10:24 am

Ignoring the flower stems that were flicked at him, resisting the urge to roll his eyes as the faerie announced that it was a no brainer and that he'd come along with him. Well at least the damned irritating pest would be of some use to distract Ice, after all if he found everything he wanted from Ice it wouldn't be long before he set Atrel free. Hmphing as Atrel referred to the horse as target practice, Erisider shook his head "No, you torture him. I have a few spelled bags that will carry everything with no extra weight" the horse would only tolerate so much before it lashed out, after all it’d once been human. He’d visit the book hoarding Selkie, he often had copies of new books that he could add to his collection, brushing his fingers along his jaw itching it he walked through the door and headed down deep into the volcano, collecting the rucksack that would carry everything he began packing it carefully with various supplies, the first things he put in there was a various collection of herbs, potions and poisons all the while he muttered to himself in his natural language.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 1:58 pm

The faerie snorted, amused at the thought that he'd torture the horse. "I'd never," he said cheerily, following his captor curiously. Easily getting distracted, he didn't follow all the way into the volcano, instead testing out doors to see what he could find in this place. Ever nosy and curious, he poked about the rooms he found, wondering what everything did, and not really caring for what the elf would do. Eventually growing bored, he wandered outside again, hunting down the horse to toss a few more pine cones at before escaping up his tree, giggling madly. It was so much fun irritating the animal, and he was always careful to make sure he didn't push too far. Otherwise he'd lose his fun, and then where would he be? Not knowing how long they'd be gone, he did some maintenance work in his nest, strengthening the branches that it was woven out of, and helping the tree support the added weight. The nest itself was expertly hidden in the leaves, practically invisible from the ground, and nestled securely between two large branches close to the trunk. Eventually pleased with his nest, he flitted out of the tree in search of his captor, soon finding him to pester him with more questions. "When are we leaving? For how long? Where are we going?" Not caring that he might in fact be more than a little irritating, the dark winged fae found a place to perch that was almost in the way and watched what the elf was doing. "Will you let me go afterwards?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 14, 2017 9:45 pm

Rather pleased that the Faerie had left him to his work, the scruffy creature continued packing before getting up and moving to another room adding things to the spelled bag. Finally finished he was only just about to head for another one of the many rooms of his underground lair when the pesky Faerie returned with more questions, shooting him a dark look the dragon turned elf sighed loudly. “We will be leaving tomorrow morning, Gnat. Depending how long you hold me up a few weeks to get to our first destination then a few more to get to Ice’s Glacier.” Striding down the corridor knowing exactly where he was in the labyrinth of tunnels and passageways, small candles flared into life as he walked towards them, lighting his path for him. Ignoring the Faeries question as he wasn’t quite sure of the answer himself, the cursed beast grumbled to himself seriously considering doing something to prevent the damned brat from chattering to him all the time. Unfortunately he knew that’d kill the faerie which would defeat the point of keeping it around in the first place, with furrowed brows he ducked into the room he’d been looking for which happened to be his private chambers. As the Faerie was following him, the spell that usually kept him out failed to work this time, the chambers were simple, not something one would expect of a dragon. The bed had but a single heavy looking blanket dumped on one end of the bed, the rocky walls were bare, it was rather clear that this place was not where he wanted to be, it was merely a place to rest and keep various bits and pieces. There was a cupboard and a chest that were locked and had strong spells on them, placing the bag down next to the chest he opened the heavy oak lid and carefully lifted out a leather bag that made a soft clinking noise. Adding it to the pack he reclosed the lid and sighed, he needed to collect some food for the journey to Angus’s and the Glacier which meant plenty of honey for the sticky fingered Faerie. Briefly remembering that Atrel had questioned him about if he’d be let go, studying the small pale creature, dark brown almost black eyes met the silvery ones considering it. “If I am able to find the right files, and how Ice did to you what she has done, then yes.” He needed his wings back, it was a burning yearning, truth be told he wasn’t that happy down in the heart of the volcano while all dragons loved mountains being so close to the sky without being able to take flight and be truly free, it was like he was being taunted.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 18, 2017 1:33 pm

Humming in response to the answers he got, the faerie seemed to be satisfied with them for now. Noting that his last question wasn’t answered, he darted after the elf intending to ask it again. He wanted to know how long he was going to be trapped here. Getting distracted by the new room he wandered into, he poked about a bit, curious to how his captor lived. It was a strange room, and obviously not his favourite place, so Atrel studied the tall man again, ever more curious about him. Deciding to ask his question again, it however was answered and he nodded, satisfied with that response. Hopefully the files would be found easily then, he was yarning to be free again. “Where are we going first? Why aren’t you going straight to the glacier?” Unaware of how the cold affected him now, the faerie was eager to get going and cause some mischief. Landing on the ground he padded over and peered over the elf’s shoulder. “What are you packing? Are they coins?” Always full of questions, he was never afraid to hold them back, intensely curious about the world and what people were doing. He was still a young faerie and hadn’t yet learned how to rein himself in and pick and choose what questions to ask and what questions to keep to himself for later. “Will we be walking or are you going to use magic? How far away is the first place and the glacier?” Tilting his head a little, he began to hover off the floor again, pleased that his wings were still working just fine and he was able to fly and soar about like he loved doing. Since they were going to be gone for a while, he’d make sure to ensure his nest was up to date and secure, even more so than he already had done.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 14, 2018 10:50 pm

Irritated with the noises that kept flying out of the pests mouth, Erisidr ignored them and swung his pack onto his shoulder with a quiet sigh, admittedly he had treated this faerie quite differently than the others. Namely because the Faerie was not like the others, it’d been experimented on and changed by ice, walking out of his nesting quarters, as he so often called them the dragon began thinking about the questions that had been asked knowing he’d either have to sew the faeries damn mouth shut or answer the questions. Resettling the packs strap on his shoulder the dragon responded “The Glacier, I’ll want to cross reference them with any of his most recent files that I may not have in my possession yet. I am packing essentials, currency is essential so is food and water, I will be using magic to get close and then walking the rest of the way to the glacier” guessing he’d get another question for that he flicked a slightly stony look at the irritating mosquito “Because If I magic us all the way in it will alert her that someone has entered her fortress, she is arrogant enough to think I will not just walk there, well she does not expect me to just walk in shall we say” once the faerie had followed him out of his quarters he moved down to the store rooms. Refusing to let the sugar mad thing destroy all of the things he had hordered in there, the dragon vanished into the cool dark rooms and eventually returned with more things stashed away into the bag that he’d had spelled some time ago now. Slowly making his way back up to the crater lake, he placed a number of spells on his pack which meant the sticky fingered gnat couldn’t get its mitts into it. After that he began sorting out the final bits and pieces, finally ready he found the pesky pixie and transported them both to the very end of a long U shaped valley. Holding onto his staff he grumbled to himself and began walking, not really in the mood for more questions but getting the distinct feeling that like it or not there would likely be more constant questions thrown his way, after doing some work he’d figured out the fact that the faerie had a twin which had been another reason why he’d been hesitant to do anything too too painful to the chatterbox. Twins were tricksy things that were best left well enough alone, hopefully the glacier fortress would have what he wanted and they could finally go their separate ways.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2018 10:52 pm

Pondering the change of mind, and following closely behind his captor, the silver-eyed faerie poked his nose wherever he felt was most interesting. Listening to his answers, he was about to ask a question when he was given a cold look and his question was answered. Simply grinning, he flitted after the man, darting out of the underground area to dance a little in the sun. He missed his twin sister terribly, but he knew that she was still safe and unhurt. He hadn’t felt anything otherwise, anyway. Knowing that she wold be worried about him from all the pain he’d gone through made him want even more to be free of this place. Busying himself with double checking his nest while his captor finished whatever he was doing, he shivered a little at the feeling of being teleported, disliking it. Looking around curiously at the valley they’d found themselves in, he flitted after the taller man, quiet for the moment. The silence didn’t last long before he spoke however. “So where in the world are we? How long is this going to take before we go to the other place? Where is the other place again? Somewhere warm?” They were moving at a steady pace, and he shivered a little, suddenly colder than normal.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 6:09 pm

Enjoying the brief silence, the dragon basked in it happily and all too soon and predictably the faerie opened his damn mouth again and fired off not one but four more questions. Seriously considering magicking the pests mouth shut, the man replied “Greenland, It should take an hour once we’re there, The other place is in Ireland, Ireland is not warm but his home is” going quiet again he continued walking, his strange mesh of magic spreading out around him briefly before he called it back. He’d been cused with no wings but blessed with powerful magic due to the creature he’d been turned into, however underneath it all he was just a grumpy old dragon with not much left to live for except his experiments however they were enough for him. They were fascinating and he had already learnt so much from them, privately he was desperate for the plan he’d concocted to work, he had to be able to fly again he needed his wings, his proper form. The faerie with his striking wings was the only one he suspected that understood his plight at least somewhat, naturally he hadn’t been stupid enough to give a faerie all of the details. The cold didn’t bother him, he was always warm no matter where he was thanks to the fact that he was or had been a dragon, the snow underneath his boots melted slightly as he strode over the ground. Out of habit he kept an eye on the Faerie although he knew that the other man wouldn’t abandon him, he had some sort of feeling that he needed to be kept an eye on, perhaps it was just because he didn’t trust the faerie to not try and steal all the honey out of his pack if he thought the dragon wasn’t paying attention.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 17, 2018 12:04 am

Taking in the answers, the faerie nodded and shivered slightly, already cold. He wasn’t sure why when he’d tolerated the cold in the fae lands fine, but he just tucked his wings around him closer and continued exploring. The snow was making it quite cold for him and he soon stopped flitting about, shivering and curling his thick wings around him. He hadn’t asked any more questions, seeming to be shutting down in the cold. “Cold.” The word was a soft murmur, the faerie shivering too much to say anything much louder. Soon enough, he wasn’t keeping up with his captor, too cold to try and go faster. He stayed in the sun as much as he could as they walked, but it was quickly vanishing, and his shivering was getting more and more pronounced. The faerie was clearly struggling to keep up in the cold, even though the dragon emanated warmth. But he wanted to cause mischief for the woman who’d taken his wings, so he did his best to keep going, vainly hoping that maybe it would be warmer closer to where they were headed instead of colder like it was steadily getting.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 10:48 am

Keeping quiet tabs on the faerie and picking up at the shivering and lack of talking Erisidr didn’t say much until he heard the soft murmur, stopping in his trek forward the Dragon turned around and moved over to the Faerie. Touching one of his warm hands to the creatures forehead, “you’re frozen gnat, come on” picking the faerie up the dragon carried the creature back down the valley and after creating a small cave, the dragon set the faerie down and created a fire that wouldn’t go out until he asked it to. “Wait here, I’ll be maybe an hour and a half then we can leave and go somewhere warm” as annoying as Atrel was the grumpy ancient being didn’t want to see him die. Despite not really having any reason for wanting to keep the faerie alive, yes logic told him that he needed the Faerie to be able to gain his own wings back but he was very confident that Ices glacier fortress would yield the information he desperately desired to get his wings back. So in the grand scheme of things it wouldn’t really matter if he died, taking off the ragged cloak he often wore the dragon wrapped the faerie up in it, it was old and ragged but very thick and warm . “I’ll be back soon” he told the faerie, he’d move a little quicker than he’d planned so that he could return to Atrel and get the faerie to the roaring hearth found in Angus’s home. Heading off he power walked up the valley and soon was slipping into the glacier. He spent the hour in the glacier looking through folders and files, and soon found Atrels, tucking it into the pack that always hung off his shoulder when he was out and about the dragon slipped back out and returned to the Faerie. Finding him huddled by the fire, the dragon didn’t bother with niceties and instead just picked up the winged creature and transported both of them to Angus’s place. Thankfully it was summer there and so warmer than it usually would have been, knocking on the door until he heard a response the dragon made himself at home by heading up the stairs and setting the faerie down infront of the fire. The black winged creature was still wrapped up in the thick cloak, setting his pack down Erisidr sighed and sat down with the faerie deciding to offer his warmth to the shivering creature, opening his arms for the frozen faerie.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 1:57 pm

Shivering still, the faerie didn’t protest as he was picked up, instead instinctively curling into the warmth. His striking silver eyes were closed, the pale faerie even paler than normal and huddled as close to the fire as he could. He barely noticed his captor’s words, more interested in staying warm. His wings were curled tightly around him in an attempt to keep him warm, and he buried himself in the thick cloak without a sound, edging even closer to the fire without caring that he might get burned. He was so cold and didn’t register the taller man leaving. Nor did he register the time that passed, and barely struggled when he was picked up again.
Hearing a knock at the door, Angus juggled the stack of books he was holding, calling out in answer. Since it’d been the store door that had opened, he glanced over and saw the elf, not bothered by him moving upstairs into the flat. Finishing off with his books, the selkie closed up the shop, sensing that he was going to be wanted upstairs, and headed up, lifting an eyebrow at the sight of the faerie curled in the old creature’s lap. Not trusting sticky fingers at all, even if this one seemed to be quite lethargic, the selkie kept an eye on it, wondering what was going on. “What brings you back here?” He’d brought a couple of books upstairs with him, and now set them on the table nearby. “If the faerie touches anything, I’ll iron it.” it was no idle threat, he knew how to deal with faeries, and he wasn’t going to tolerate sticky fingers getting on his books.

Last edited by Wyndy on Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 2:25 pm

Keeping the cold faerie close to him, the dragon closed his eyes and sighed at the words “Theres a file in my pack, it’s a way I suspect for me to regain my wings” ignoring the fact that the faerie was snuggled into him. The dragon was thankful that the selkie didn’t mention the fact that usually Erisidr was not very tolerant of others trying to touch him. “HE wont be touching anything” it was more than likely that the Faerie wouldn’t really recover until they got home to the almost tropical temperature of his volcano crater. However for now there were a few things he wanted “If you have any new books I’d appreciate copies, as per usual” it was thanks to the long lived selkie that the dragon had a sizable chunk of his library to begin with. He hoarded knowledge, and could respect others that pursued knowledge as well, the faerie remained held close to him his natural body heat radiating off of him. Freeing a hand and half turning he pulled out the file that he’d found and offered it to the Selkie, he’d rest here for about twenty four hours before heading out and returning home. Inching closer to the fire not fearful of being burned as fire could not kill a dragon after all, but it could a faerie so he didn’t move too close.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Admittedly curious about the faerie that the dragon was allowing to snuggle close to him, Angus said nothing, simply tugging the file over to him to inspect it. It looked like the faerie had also been a captive of Ice, and he took in the information curiously. He hadn’t known it was possibly to remove a fae’s wings, but Ice had shown again and again that she didn’t care if it was possible or not. “I’ve got a few for you,” he said absently, sifting through the file. “How long will you be hanging around this time?” Humming a soft selkie song, he frowned over the file. “Not sure this will work for you,” he eventually murmured, spreading the pages out over the table to try and make sense of what Ice had done. “The shadows were the core of what she did to him, unless you want to kill a shadow master, I don’t think it’s going to be possible.” Leaving him to think about that, the selkie vanished back down the stairs to collect the books that he’d kept aside for the knowledgeable dragon. They had a good deal, he provided books in return for whatever the dragon decided to want to pay with, and usually those items ended up being quite useful to him or his partner.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Not hating the faerie snuggling into him as much as he thought he would, Erisidr kept his warm arms around the black winged creature, “A couple of days maximum, The faerie needs to get back to the crater I have the temperature rather tropical there” he was reluctant to let the creature die despite the fact he’d fantasized about it several times. Listening to the selkie hum a song that was vaguely familiar to him, the dragon closed his eyes and looked down hiding the guttered expression on his features when the Selkie murmured that this wasn’t the way to getting his wings back. His features grew more somber and depressed when Angus explained why this attempt at getting his wings back wasn’t going to be possible, thankful when the selkie left and his footsteps were left echoing in his ears the dragon sighed. Upset now that his single chance at regaining his wings and proper form was now a dead end and he had no other plans or options on what to do now, it seemed he had to resign himself to the fact that he’d never have his wings or his real form back and he’d be stuck in this slow, fumbling small form craving to be back out on the wing. Rather hopeless, he closed his eyes and leaned his face into the faeries hair, he likely wouldn’t remember this later and so he could have a few rare moments to be weak, he couldn’t bring himself to move from that and so remained immobile.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 6:20 pm

Taking a while to gather the books he had for the dragon, the selkie was soon back upstairs, silently leaving them on the chair nearby. Guessing that the old creature would want to be left in peace, Angus wandered back downstairs again, content to leave the odd pair there in peace. They’d leave when the dragon was ready, and he didn’t mind them being around for a while. The faerie was curled as close to the warmth as he could, not really registering anything that was going on around him. He was so cold, still shivering despite the heat of the fire and the warm arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 6:40 pm

Not really paying much attention to anything else, he jerked his head up warily hearing footsteps and out of the corner of his eye as the books were set down. Releasing the Faerie and standing up he moved over towards the books and once he had them took himself and the faerie home. Sitting down with the faerie in his arms again he cuddled into the creature taking a selfish move in taking comfort from the gesture. Against his own will he began to cry, hiding his face in the faeries thick black hair, soft subtle sobs, there was no hope for him, he'd never fly again nor feel the raw power and exhilaration of his true form. He only showed sign of movement when he realized that the Faerie was starting to come around again, standing up and heading down into his passages, returning with plenty of honey he set them down in the faeries hands and left him there wrapped up in his thick cloak still. Moving away he found a perch up in a tree, the highest place he could go and the closest he could get to being up in the sky again. Having dried his eyes, the dragon leaned against the trunk o fthe tree not having bothered to put away the books yet, unusual for him to say the least, instead his dark brown almost black eyes stared out at nothing as he thought, time passed without him really paying much attention to it lost in thoughts and a dark pit in his gut that threatened to pull him down and drown him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 6:57 pm

Still very cold, the faerie barely noticed the change of location. The increase of warmth in the crater was soon helping him, but it still took an hour or so before he stirred. Curling up tightly in the thick warm cloak when he was left there, the smell of honey brought him out of the cocoon, and he emerged only enough to down the honey. He was still somewhat pale and cold, but luckily no longer as frozen as he had been in the glacier. Staying quiet, he turned over what he remembered after getting cold, dimly remembering a few things that he decided not to bring up to the surface. Despite all his questions and apparent nosiness, the faerie wasn’t one to intrude on personal matters, and it seemed like this was now that. Still a little bit cold, he retreated to his nest with the warm woollen blanket and curled up there, doing his best to finish recovering from the extreme cold.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:20 pm

Finally the basic need to eat stirred him out of his stupor, climbing down from the tree he jumped down the last two feet and landed with a thud. Remembering that his captive would require honey to survive he headed down deep into the underground caverns that once upon a time had held magma and lava and now were his living quarters. Picking out what he wanted from the food store and collecting some brown sugar, the once dragon and now elf wandered back up and into the sunlight again, it'd been a couple of days at least from what he could figure that they'd been home. Taking a moment to eat his own breakfast, once he'd demolished the meat Erisidr turned and followed the path through the few trees on the island pausing once to pat the horse that was happily grazing and feeding it an apple he continued on and came across the nest of the faeries high up in the trees. Whistling loudly to let the faerie know he was there, Erisidr sat down on his usual large rock soaking up the warmth from the dark stone. Brushing his hair back through his hair, the dragon waited patiently for the black winged faerie, he was aware that now he'd have to release the faerie, there was no use in keeping the creature here anymore sure there were plenty of other things he could test on Atrel however he had little interest in doing so. As annoying and nosy as the creature was there was a sense of the fact that the faerie had some idea of what he was going through and what he had been through, wings were so vital to both of their species after all. Gritting his teeth, the hurting dragon lifted his gaze up to the nest awaiting the appearance of the faerie all the while mulling over what he was going to tell him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 7:57 pm

With the dragon absent for a couple of days, the faerie was pleased that he’d stored away quite a few jars of honey. Keeping quietly to himself as he fully recovered, he’d been weaving grass crowns to pass the time when he heard the whistle. Wanting some sort of company, the faerie flitted down to perch on his branch like always. His wings he kept folded neatly down his back, still somewhat curious about the shadows things that moved under his skin. Swinging his legs gently, he stayed quiet, his nimble fingers finishing off the crown in his hand before letting it drop down to the ground, uninterested in it any more. He was content to wait for his captor to speak first, there was a sense that he wasn’t needed here any more, but he wasn’t entirely sure why or what was going to happen next. It wasn’t exactly strange for him to be ignored for a couple of days on end, but this seemed to be different somehow, there was a different reason to him being ignored. He just wasn’t sure what the reason was, so he stayed quiet waiting to hear what his captor was going to say.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2018 8:10 pm

Keen ears heard the deft noise of wings moving through the air, passing the honey over to the faerie Erisidr sighed quietly and didn't say much for a few moments working himself up to speaking. It was strange how simply speaking took so much effort, feeling heavy and weighed down he looked over at Atrel and spoke in a quiet voice "Your wings are a dead end, the way Ice gave you wings again is a way that will never work to regain my own. Because of this I will set you free as per our agreement" he wasn't quite sure what he'd do once he was alone again, there was no motivation to do anything, he didn't want to experiment nor discover anything new, he didn't even want to create any potions or poisons. Even moving seemed to take great effort and it was as if he was moving through mud, each movement laboured and seeming to take more energy than it should. Dark eyes flicked briefly up towarsd the sky, if he'd had any of his usual energy he would have lowered the defensive shield around the crater so that the faerie could leave. That simple movement and murmured spell seemed like such an effort, watching his fingers and hands he opened them and closed them on repeat, he wasn't quite sure what to do with himself, the sheer effort of movement was beyond him, he just wanted to curl up and give up for a while, what was a dragon without its wings?
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 11:22 am

Taking the honey with a quiet thank you, the faerie settled down to eat it, mulling over the words. It was a shame that the tall man couldn’t get his wings back, and something that the winged creature could understand well. After all, he’d thought his own wings lost before Eri had helped him. Considering the nearly empty honey jar, he finished it off and set it down again, swinging his legs happily from his branch. Eventually, he spoke, quietly knowing that he had no real choice in the matter at this point in time. “No,” he murmured, tracing the brand over his hand. It ached in the cold sometimes, and was itchy at other times, but he mostly ignored it now. “You saved my life.” He owed the dragon his life, he couldn’t leave without repaying the debt. It didn’t appear that his captor had twigged he was part of the royal family, but the man was so mysterious and secretive, that could just as easily have been found out weeks ago. Yawning, his thoughts drifted to his sister. She’d be so upset about his pain, and though he could go free and see her, he had this debt to pay, and he couldn’t leave until it was paid. Perhaps there was another way for the man to get his wings back, that would be suitable repayment in the faerie’s mind.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 3:39 pm

Stirring at the voice, Erisidr looked up at the Faerie from staring at his hands, listening as Atrel informed him from the sound of it that he would stay as the dragon had saved his life. Shrugging Eri didn't bother arguing, it felt hopeless, summoning what energy he could he got up to his feet and sighed rubbing his face with his hands. Maybe he'd sleep for a while, the faerie would live now, and it still had his cloak for added warmth, moving away numbly to the crater lake he sat down on the stony shore absorbing the warmth from the smooth round rocks. Lying down and staring up at the ever blue sky, the dragon was sorely tempted to sleep for a few hundred years, he'd done it before and it was surprisingly nice. What did it matter, nothing it didn't matter at all, nothing at all mattered, closing his eyes his features creased, he knew he needed to eat but he didn't feel hungry, nor did he feel thirsty, he felt nothing, numb, empty, as if he'd become a void over the space of five minutes when he'd b een told his ultimatum by Angus.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 12:12 am

Watching the dragon as he got no response, Atrel fluttered his wings a little, thinking for a moment before he followed the tall man. Still somewhat cold, the warm temperature of the crater was slowly bringing his body temperature back to normal, and he prodded the dragon. “You need to eat,” he informed him, uncaring if he was being annoying. “You haven’t eaten for ages.” Not getting much of a response, he prodded the man again, wanting a response. At least he had no fear of being hurt any more, which was good for his sister. He was going to have to find his way back to her when he could. She was going to be hurting as much as he had been over the past few years, and he wanted to be able to tell her that he was okay.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 5:34 pm

Relaxing on the stones a voice made him scowl, he didn't want to eat, deciding to ignore it he settled again only to be prodded both physically and verbally once more. Grumbling, the dragon opened his eyes and looked over at the faerie disgruntled, however he knew the pest well enough to know he wouldn't quit bugging him until he did it. Very slowly the dragon moved and got up, a little unsteady on his feet, trying to decide what he'd eat, assuming that he'd be followed by the pesky gnat he began to make his way down to his stores. It took him longer than normal, he felt so numb and hollow, he wasn't sure if he'd be able to keep anything down, he wasn't interested in food but it was easier to try then go back to curling up then deal with being poked every twenty five seconds. Finally finding some already cooked and dried meat, he sat down on the floor of the pantry numbly nibbling at it, taking small mouthfuls and taking what seemed like an eon to chew and swallow.

About three months later the dragon was taking a break from working on a new type of paralytic poison, heading out to the crater lake island with a jar of honey in each hand, it was fresh still having only been taken out of the hive the day before. Looking around he didn't see the faerie and so surmised he must be at his nest, picking his way down the familiar route he set the jars down on the large flat boulder that jutted out of the earth, it was made of pumice and was good for scratching oneself on even as an elf. His own snack of jerky was pulled out of the pocket where it'd been housed in his version of glad-wrap, upwrapping it carefully he started to eat it not bothering to sing out as he was fairly certain that faeries could smell honey. It'd been a long three months and if not for the faerie he would have gone into a long sleep all over again, and he was finally starting to get better, starting to preform experiments again and starting ot take an interest in the world again although the fact that he'd never get his wings back constantly niggled and pulled at him wanting to drag him down again.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 5:48 pm

Pleased that the dragon had finally begun taking an interest in the world again, the smell of fresh honey wafted to the faerie on the breeze, and he perked up a little. Discarding the flower crowns he'd been making, the small faerie followed the scent, taking the jars happily and perching on the branch like he usually did. Their relationship had changed a fair bit over the past few months, with him being treated less of a captive and more like a companion. While he still couldn't really leave, it was nice, so the silver eyes studied the dragon curiously as he ate, wondering what had brought him out and to his nest on this particular day. "You're outside, is it time for a party?" Cheekiness coloured the words, and he dug into the first jar, more hungry than usual for some reason. It was a shame that the dragon couldn't get his wings back, though he didn't know the details about why. That day was still very hazy and blurry, he couldn't remember much of it beyond just being very cold, and eventually finding himself curled up in the tall mans cloak back in the crater. He'd kept the cloak, it currently folded up neatly in his nest. He didn't particularly want to give it back since it was rather good at holding in the heat, and that was what he liked.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 8:42 pm

Snorting as the Faerie was his usual cheeky self the Dragon just sighed "Time for a break, this potion is particularly nasty if i spend too much time working on it I'll get side effects" he was more than used to explaining his ways to the faerie by now so it wasnt' much of a surprise to have to. Soon he'd begin perusing the black markets for a new creature to begin testing on, perhaps the faerie would be interested in coming with him, he wasn't sure which wasn't an emotion he was used to having. This sense of companionship he felt was something completely utterly new to him and it left him feeling a little awkward, choosing to look out towards where he could faintly see the lake through the foliage he finished off his food and licked his teeth clean using his tongue to get the few bits of meat stuck between his teeth free. Once that task was done he lay back against the rough pumice boulder, rather comfortable there, unable to shake the feeling of awkwardness he glowered up at the clouds as if it was their fault.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changed without consent   Changed without consent - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changed without consent
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: