The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosethorn of Thunderclan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Rosethorn of Thunderclan Empty
PostSubject: Rosethorn of Thunderclan   Rosethorn of Thunderclan I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 21, 2017 11:55 am

Other Characters: Ashfall, Blackaddder, Bramblerose, Cheshiregrin, Claire, Embershard, Forsakensoul, Frozenfeather, Ghost, Honeybadger, Jestergrin, Lana,  Maplebreeze, Melissa, Mistypelt, Mustangspirit, Olivia, Peachblossom,  Rosethorn, Shadowheart, Sky, Sofia Silverfern, Steel, Stormblade, Sunheart,Ted, Thomas,Willowmist
--

The Basics

Name: Rosepup -> Rosepaw -> Rosethorn
Clan: "I belong in Thunderclan, can't you tell by the smell"

Appearance

Coat Color: "As much as I hate it. Ginger."
Fur Markings and Scars: "Slightly darker ginger paws, back of ears, muzzle and tail tip. I am covered in scars, the main ones are, a large Scar that runs diagonally over my left eye, a bunch of teeth scars on my muzzle and forehead and front legs. Large claw scars on my body, I also have tattered ears"
Eye color: "A bright yellow, like a torch, charming."

Skill Points
Strength: 10
Agility: 10
Defense: 10
HP: 30/30
"I have a very small frame, although i like to think i make up for my small size with my... spunk"

Persona

Personality:
"Admittedly I have a quick temper, I get angry quickly and am slow to cool down, I place my pride in myself and my clan above my own well being and I get angry when others don't show the same love for the clan. I would sacrifice myself willingly for any one of my clan mates and if anyone ever becomes a friend I will always be there for them. I enjoy practice fights and coming up with new battle moves, I have an opinion about everything and am prone to muttering to myself"
Likes: "Warm patches of sun, brawls, tussles, showing other idiots whos boss, defending my clan and my home"
Dislikes: "I hate badgers, dislike is too gentle for them. I also don't like disloyalty among my clanmates, wolves breaking the warrior code although i would break it to keep my clan safe. Im not a fan ofthe other clans either. I dislike showing weakness, or showing that I hurt"
Fears: "idon't like to admit that i fear anything, but if pressed, i fear failing my clan, loosing what I have left.  I also fear being ridiculed and laughed at"

Additions

History: "I was born into thunderclan along with my brother Thistlefang, our mother was a fine warrior named Scottishrose and our father was named Kiltfur we both grew up with him always getting into trouble and finding ways to prank others and me getting the blame as well as being the butt of most of his jokes. When we became apprentices he had little interest in becoming disciplined and continued to cause trouble whereas I knuckled down and learnt and eventually despite my small size began to beat him in our regular tussles. We were the only ones left in camp one day when the adults were all out on a hunting trip to bring down a large stag on the thunderclan territory. A badger stumbled into the camp and made its way toward the pup den where there were a couple of young helpless pups. My brother and I fought the creature until it fled, leaving me with many deep bites and cuts that became scars and my brother who had always slacked off in his training dying. He died after being given his warrior name Thistlefang and i received my warrior name Rosethorn. My mentor Winchester died a few moons after Snowstars murder, I was very cut up and sore over it. I was made deputy a year or so ago, a couple of months ago our leader lost her last life and I became leader of Thunderclan"

Relationships

Friends "I have few close friends"
Acquaintances - "Thunderclan"
Strangers- "Loners, Sunclan - two bit clan made out of pathetic morons and loosers, Stormclan - Just as bad as Sunclan, two clans coming together to become one is bad news, Windclan- apparently their our allies, haven't seen much promise from that treaty yet. All it seems like is they're whining about sunclan and not being strong enough to sort it out themselves"
Enemies -"Badgers, dont trust them, not even once"
Family:
Mother: Scottishrose
Father: Kiltfur
Brother: Thistlefang
Mentor: Winchester
Apprentice: Angus
crush: "Pfft! yeah right! you're joking!"
mate: "Nada"
pups: "Do you seriously look at me and see mother material"
Back to top Go down

Rosethorn of Thunderclan