The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon fire and hatter magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

Dragon fire and hatter magic Empty
PostSubject: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2018 10:52 pm

Logan's born as a dragon and gets experimented on by Eri then set free on a trap in hatter land so Eri can observe
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2018 11:09 am

He’d lost count of how long he’d been caught and captured, the bold young dragon had fought and struggled which had only irked his captor somewhat and he’d ended up hurt more. So when he’d finally been released, he’d charged forward completely unaware that he’d been set up, when the heavy chains dropped onto him and weighed him down a distressed snarl escaped the smokey grey and silver beast. Fighting the heavy weighted chains, he roared in pain when in the midst of his efforts to get free snapped one of his wings, continuing to struggle he eventually gave up and huddled there wanting nothing more than to get back to his brother. How long had he been away from him? His scatter brained childish sibling wouldn’t be able to survive on his own. Murmuring apologies to his brother, knowing that he’d never see him again, the pale blue eyes of the dragon closed although he remained visibly tense. Swiping his long forked tongue out to taste the air, the scents of the forest came to him there was nothing out there that he could taste for now. His long tail continued to lash fighting the weights and chains, all he wanted was to be free and to head back to his brother, not become some trophy or pet.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2018 4:31 pm

Hearing a loud roar, the young hatter frowned and changed the direction of her walk to follow it. It wasn’t often that something that sounded that big was on her land, and she was half hoping that it wouldn’t be so she wouldn’t have to worry about being hurt or not. Weaving through the trees easily, she slowed her pace when she saw the smoky coloured dragon, sympathy entering her gaze. She didn’t have much knowledge about dragons, but she knew a hurt animal when she saw one, and luckily this one was still on her land, though he was at the very edge. Much further and she wouldn’t have been able to help him. Moving to where he would see her, she stayed a careful distance, knowing that he’d be frightened and in pain. “Hey there, smoky,” she said softly, keeping her voice gentle. “It’s okay. Do you want some help getting out of those chains?” He looked young, but she didn’t know if he knew how to mindspeak yet. If he didn’t, then maybe he’d be able to show his answer a different way, since she didn’t know how to speak dragon either. Hopefully he’d be okay with her getting closer, it looked like his wing was broken, and that needed tending if he was ever going to fly again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 11, 2018 3:24 pm

Sharp ears picked up soft footsteps, snarling out of fear of poachers, pale blue eyes flicked around trying to find the owner of the footsteps, the wind picked up bringing their scent to him. Female, that was unusual, all the poachers he’d ever met were male and walked with heavy feet. Growling warily, warning her to keep back when the red head spoke to him Logan had little trust for this tiny female, for all he knew it was just another trap, struggling again in the chains and crying out when they pressed against his wing that hung uselessly from his side the young dragon bared his teeth at the stranger. He was sore, and far away from home, he needed to get back to the hatchling that depended on him, his un broken wing was tucked against his side to defend it from any other threats. Trying again to get free and concluding once and for all that he was trapped in these chains and he had little choice but to let the purple eyed female get close, the smokey black and silver dragon huffed and lay his head down his teeth covered by his lips once more. It’d already been too long since he’d been taken from Red, he had to face the fact that it was very likely that the small red hyper hatchling was either caught by poachers or dead. The thought took the last of the fight out of the male, quiet pale eyes watched her, he doubted he’d be able to fly either, his left wing didn’t want to work so it’d be a very long walk back to red, if he was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16, 2018 8:02 pm

Waiting patiently, she didn’t push the youngster, not wanting to scare him any more than he already was. “It’ll be okay,” she murmured once he’d settled again, and he was letting her closer. Being as gentle as she could, she worked the heavy net and chains, eventually working them off the dragon. “There you go, smoky,” she said softly. His wing looked badly broken, and she hesitated before offering her help to him for that as well. “Do you want me to see that wing? If it’s not set properly, it’ll heal wrong, and you won’t be able to fly.” Her violet eyes were concerned and serious as she studied him, keeping a suitable distance so that she wasn’t crowding him and scaring him. She could guess that he was far from home, she’d never seen dragons of his kind before, and he looked to be very young. Waiting patiently, she didn’t push him to make a decision, simply giving him time before heading on home. “This way fi you want. It’s okay if you don’t.” Her fox stayed at her heels as she weaved through the trees, not bothered if the young dragon didn’t follow.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 20, 2018 2:02 pm

Silver eyes stared at her when she murmured that it’d be okay, remaining tense underneath the chains, as soon as they were off of his body the dragon leapt forward and out of the trap. The pain of his wing stopped him from bolting as each step jarred it, crouching down on the other side of the clearing warily glaring at the red headed creature. Considering her offer, he quickly decided that he did want to fly again and so he’d allow her to touch him. Getting up and following her warily, the lanky teenage dragon who had paws that were too big and overly large wings, the black and silver dragon carefully weaved his way through the trees taking great care not to let anything brush his wing. Reaching the small quaint cottage, a snort escaped the beast along with a decent amount of smoke, sitting down he soon opted to lie down so that the short woman would be able to have a petter go at his wing. He couldn’t help but be privately scared however, he didn’t like pain and he was exceedingly worried about the hatchling whom he considered his brother, shifting his weight uneasily he wanted to ask how long it’d take for his wing to heal, how long it’d take to go find his brother but he couldn’t mind speak and so was mute when it came to communicating with creatures that weren’t dragons.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 11:28 am

Inspecting the dragon’s wing carefully, Skye vanished into her house for a few minutes to come back out again with what she needed. Humming softly as she worked, she carefully splinted the broken bone, making sure that it wasn’t going to move about while it was healing. Finally, she stepped back with a sigh, having touched the dragon as little as possible to save him the discomfort. “It’ll take a few weeks to heal, smoky,” she said softly, packing up what she hadn’t used. “You won’t be able to fly, but you’re welcome to stick around my lands while you heal. You won’t be hurt while you’re here.” Studying him, she offered hm a gentle smile. “Are you hungry?” It seemed that he was too young to know how to mindspeak, but that was alright, she could just keep her questions simple and easy for him to respond to. Half wondering where her Cheshire cat friend was, she was keeping an ear out for the quirky girl in case she would be coming around at any point.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2018 12:35 pm

Holding still and not moving as she worked, the dragon rested his chin on the ground and blinked his pale blue eyes that continued to watch her. Displeased that it'd take a few weeks to heal the dragon announced his dislike of this fact with a soft hiss, lifting his head and swinging it around to eye the strange things that she'd put on his wing that he could now not move the wing in question. Listening as she explained that he also wouldn't be able to fly but he was welcome to stick around on her lands and that they were safe, it'd be harder for him to hunt without his wings but he was fairly certain he'd be able to manage. He'd hide out on these lands until his wings had healed and then return to his brother, glancing at her when she mentioned food he considered the question of did he want to rely on a human for food or not. Hungry enough he nodded he couldn't really remember when he'd last eaten, his tail tip twitched not unlike a cat the dragon appearing to have more cat tendancies like many species of dragons did. Lying his chin down on the ground again he sighed softly missing his home missing his brother, his brother was his family, his friend he had nothing if he didn't have red.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 28, 2018 6:19 pm

She simply laughed at his response, her eyes dancing merrily. “The less you move it, the faster it’ll heal,” she explained, ducking inside to find her leftover meat and bringing it back out for him. Sitting on an old tree stump nearby, she studied the young dragon as her fox leapt onto her lap. Stroking the white flecked black animal, the young woman closed her eyes to enjoy the peacefulness a while longer. She had her garden to tend to as always, but the plants could wait for now. The dragon was the more pressing of her concerns. Wondering if he’d want to learn how to speak, she opened her violet eyes and tilted her head a little, offering her help again. It was her job, after all. “You don’t know how to mindspeak, smoky? Would you like to learn? It’s not that hard, and it would make it easier for you if you want.” She didn’t mind if he didn’t want to, but she thought she’d offer any way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 10:44 am

Sighing as he was told the less she moved it, he grumbled wanting to be able to fly home and look after his brother already. Turning his head to watch as a black fox leapt upon the girls lap, he snorted and as he did so, smoke billowed out of his nostrils briefly. Her offer of teaching him now to mindspeak however had him lift his head to study her for a few moments before he nodded, learning how to mindspeak early would definitely be to his advantage. The black and silver creature nodded, it would make life easier while he was stuck here, getting up onto his paws he raked up the ground where he was lying before settling back down happier now the ground was more comfortable. The female was strange, small and for some reason kind, he'd never had good experiences with people before hence his mistrust, but she was different it was quite strange, despite himself he was becoming more curious about her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 3:18 pm

Continuing to stroke the fox, Skye nodded in response. “Okay. It’ll feel weird, and it’ll take some practice. But the concept is simple enough. You want to reach out to me with your mind, and then just think what you want to say to them.” Knowing that he’d need an example, she reached out to him, gently touching his mind. Like this, she said gently, pulling away so that he wouldn’t get too flustered. She didn’t want to scare him off, or make him nervous. Slow and steady was the way to go, and she didn’t mind taking her time. It was her job in life after all to help anyone who needed it, and perhaps the fire would show her something about this young dragon, maybe something that was in his future, or some information that would help him find his way back home. There was no rush, he had his wing to heal after all, and so there was an unhurried, relaxed air around the small slender woman.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:13 pm

His forked tongue slipped out of his muzzle to brush upwards in a subtle sign of slight wariness, paying attention as Skye explained that it'd likely feel weird to him and that it'd definitely take a good bit of practice but at least the concept was simple enough. Not quite sure how he was supposed to reach out with his mind, the young dragon's tail tip twitched revealing his mood despite himself, flinching backwards as some unknown force brushed against his mind a very soft warning growl emitted from the beasts chest before he heard the voice of the redhead in his head which silenced the growl instantaneously. Relaxing again, Logan's claws that had dug into the earth released their vice like grip, very tentatively attempting to reply he sought out the connection that thankfully was still there This is all confusing as hell, how am I to reach out with my mind? I don't know how pleased that he could share his thoughts and opinions while their minds were connected like this the spunky somewhat sour teenage aged dragon blinked pale blue icy eyes. Another thought filtered through the mind connection they shared, one that sounded like he didn't even know he'd said it Red... the simple word was filled with longing, worry and pain. His brother was the only thing he really cared about, curling his tail around himself, it kept bugging him like bees stinging him constantly worried, constantly bugging him about his brother.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 4:31 pm

She stayed calm as he growled, aware that touching his mind would have startled him. Pleased as he seemed to accept it, she gave a quick smile when he spoke back to her, keeping the connection as she explained in more detail how to reach out to her. It was a tricky thing to explain, but hopefully it would make a bit more sense to him now. “It takes practice,” she reminded him gently, tickling her fox under his chin as they conversed. “But you’ll get the hang of it.” Hearing the soft murmur of Red, she tilted her head a little, wondering what it meant. “Do you have any family? I can see if they’re okay for you. Do you have a name, smoky? Mine is Skye.” He was a spunky young thing, and sounded like he was only a teen still, so she wasn’t surprised that he’d gotten trapped by something. Teenagers were so good at getting into things they weren’t supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2018 5:22 pm

Listening closely as the hatter went into more detail about how to reach out with his mind he mulled over the information rather seriously. The idea of doing lots of practice on this was rather tiring however it'd be worth it, he'd just have to keep trying, rubbing his muzzle along the ground as it itched he glanced up at her when she asked about his family. How could she tell if Red would be right or not, knowing nothing about hatters he considered her offer, glancing up at her as she introduced herself as Skye the dragon huffed I'm Logan, Red is my brother, I don't know if he'll be okay he's only a hatchling he can't fend for himself his worries for his brother slipped out without him meaning to, his voice quickly became desperate, it was so important that he was safe. The thought washed around and around in his head on repeat, red, red, red, red, like bees buzzing in his head it was driving him insane.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 1:06 am

Taking in the information, Skye watched as her fox wandered off, presumably to go and hunt something. Unbothered, she turned her attention back to the young dragon. “I’m sure he’s fine,” she said softly, not wanting to dash his hopes. Dragon hatchlings were usually quite good at fending for themselves unless they were very young, at the very least hopefully the youngster would be able to scavenge for himself. A soft tug came to her, and she frowned a little, not wanting to leave the dragon alone, but perhaps this was something about his little brother. “Feel free to hunt around here. There should be plenty of game for you to survive on while you stick around.” Offering him a smile, she headed into the house, settling in front of the fire as the visions came to her. Closing her eyes, it was a very young dragon that was shown, red and cream, and apparently in quite good spirits as he pounced on leaves. Other images showed him hunting, and she relaxed a little, pleased that the baby at least could hunt for himself. The grey dragon would relax once he heard about that, she could well understand what it was like not knowing how a family member was. Once he was back from hunting, she’d be able to tell him the news.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Not really that hungry he didn't show that much interest in hunting, he just pawed at his muzzle which was itchy, sitting up and yawning pale eyes glanced around not really seeing anything there worth hunting straight away anyway. Perhaps later when his wing didn't ache as much, curling himself up and letting the wing that was aching stretch out along the ground, trying to find the most comfortable place to rest without hurting himself further. His tail kept flicking from side to side betraying his displeasure at his wing, perking up when the smell of prey wafted to his nose, he told himself that if something was stupid enough to walk infront of him he'd take the opportunity and kill it and hoard it. Holding still and hoping that the wind wouldn't change, a young and rather naive fawn that'd wandered away from his mother walked into view. Pouncing forward and crushing the animals wind pipe in his jaws, the dragon dragged it over to the ground he'd made his nest of sorts on v possessively.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 3:58 pm

Her fox had informed her that the dragon didn't seem to be interested in hunting at the moment, but that didn't bother her. He was likely still very sore. Reminded, the hatter moved out to the garden, seeing if she had any painkillers in enough abundance that it would make a difference to the dragon. She wasn't at all optimistic that he'd be eating anything looking like a plant, so maybe it was just better for her to not bother. Seeing that she did have quite a few, and hearing the crunch of jaws around bones, she surmised that she'd offer the painkillers and not force them. Leaving the plants, she wandered back around the house, her thoughts focusing back on the little red and cream dragon she'd seen in the fire. "Logan?" she said softly, pausing in the doorway as she watched him. "Your brother. Is he red and cream, very young?" She was hoping so,because if it was true then she'd be able to relay some happy news that would hopefully settle the fidgety grey teenager down a lot more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 5:28 pm

Half heartedly chewing on the new carcass, he lifted his head to look over at Skye when she reappeared and called out his name, sitting up and licking his chops with his thick forked tongue the dragon visibly brightened up and grew excited when she described her brother. Struggling to reach out with his mind he finally managed to touch his mind to hers yes, yes thats him, Is he okay? How do you know what he looks like? admittedly he didn't care how she knew, just any news of him still being alive and well would be like christmas. The hope was enough to bring back some of his appetite, he had to survive he had to hunt and eat through the pain to find his brother again. Tearing a bite of meat off of the cooling doe, chewing and swallowing he ignored the rise of nausea, pale blue eyes v intently focused on the hatter. He knew next to nothing about hatters save that they were powerful and recently he'd learnt that their territory was neutral for everyone. Perhaps he'd bring red here after his wing had healed, it'd be a safe good place for the youngster to grow up, he dragged himself back to the present in time to listen to what the red head had to say about the red and cream youngster.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2018 8:07 pm

Pleased that he’d been able to work out how to initiate talking to her, the hatter sent him a gentle smile. “Yes, he’s fine. He looked to be hunting when I saw him. He doesn’t seem to be too thin, either.” She was glad to be bringing good news to the young dragon about his brother, it seemed to have perked him right up, and hopefully he’d be more comfortable in staying here to let his wing heal up before going to find his brother. “I can see images in the fire,” she explained, picking a few dead heads off the flowers around her front door. “It’s part of being a hatter, I help those who come to me for help. I’ll keep an eye on him for you, so you can stay updated with how he’s going.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 5:32 pm

Sighing, the dragon relaxed visibly when she said that his brother was fine and that he appeared to be hunting, his little idiot brother hunting seemed so absurd he couldn't help but snort to himself a small puff of smoke escaping his nostrils as he did so. Although apparently Red wasn't too thin so he was finding something worth eating at the very least, praying to whatever spirits were listening to keep Red safe and sound until he got to him silver eyes flicked to the womans hands as they picked bits off the plants outside her door. Skye went on to explained that it was part of being a hatter, that she helped those that needed help, nodding his thanks when he was told that the red head would keep an eye on Red for him the silver being resumed eating a lot hungrier than he'd been previously now that he knew his little brother was okay. His wing was irritating, he wanted to be able to stretch it, to flex the muscles, if he wasn't careful he'd end up out of shape and unable to fly, annoyed at that thought he decided then and there that he'd work hard and stay fit, his mind ringing with the words that a downed dragon was a dead dragon.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2018 4:10 pm

Glad that he was eating a lot better than before, the hatter continued to dead-head her flowers around the front door. “How painful is your wing at the moment? I can get you some painkillers if you think it’ll help.” He was a nice young dragon, and she was hoping to save both him and his brother. At least the hatchling was able to hunt and seemed to be fending for himself alright so far. Perhaps there’d be a way for her to draw the baby over to her land, where he’d be entirely safe from anything that would want to hurt him. Unsure how she’d do that, she mulled over it for a while before the movements of the teenage dragon caught her attention. He was going to be worrying the wing if he didn’t have anything to do, so she was going to have the work on that. Guessing that he’d want to keep fit, she explained a few exercises to him that he could do while his broken wing was healing. It would keep him busy and not worrying the splint and bandages, and they would keep him from brooding too for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon fire and hatter magic   Dragon fire and hatter magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon fire and hatter magic
Page 1 of 1