The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Poison Ivy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 11:49 am

Tori's tired of his old pet Ellie, and sold her to the princess for further training after she crossed the line with Tia. Luckily, there is a faerie who is quite interested in a bedwarmer from Kat. Hopefully once Kat is done retraining her, he'll be happy to take her on as his pet in the more crowded city-like part of the fae world.

Last edited by Wyndy on Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2018 11:40 pm

It had only been the day before that his old pet Courtney had made her cutting remarks to Tia, but Tori wasn’t having any of it. Having contacted the princess, he went in search of the pretty girl, well aware that she was getting slack in her training and as such was not the well behaved pet he’d once had. Not that it really mattered any more, she wasn’t going to be staying at his place much longer. Finding her relaxing in the sun, the noble faerie lifted an eyebrow and headed over to her. “Courtney” he said firmly. She already didn’t respond well unless he used her name, and that was a bit of a shame. She’d once been a wonderful pet. Hopefully the princess would be able to retrain her and sell her on as a better behaved pet. “Come with me now.” She was cunning enough to find loopholes, and he wasn’t in the mood to play with words with her right now. Once she was obeying, he took her back to the outside sitting area, where he saw with relief that the princess was there and waiting, thanks to the boy Flix’s tasks. He was a good little worker, very well trained. “Princess, it’s good to see you. You look well.” Giving her a hug, he sat down next to her, keeping a sharp eye on the bound human.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 6:21 pm

Taking a moment of her day to sit down in the sun for a brief five minutes, she had her pen and was quietly drawing a familiar pattern over her hand, once this place had been such a pleasant place for her and now well, she'd been set aside as if she was nothing. Perhaps she was, whatever she was she'd felt so frustrated, so resentful and above all alone that it'd felt good to make Tia feel just as worthless as she herself felt, the resentfulness was dark and black, it was eating away at her leaving only an emptiness in its wake. Digging the pen deeper into her skin without realizing it, she pushed the entire room away while she used her ever brief rest break to do the one thing she had left. She didn't have her parents, as much as Tori had claimed she did, letters would only be lies and out of all the people in the world her mama and papa were the ones she wanted to be truthful to, about what had happened what she felt, what she felt she was. Not hearing footsteps, lost in thoughts and the careful rules that said the mandala must be perfect, flawless, even if nothing else in her life at this moment was. Being set aside had been quite the wake up call, now she was highly aware that she'd been manipulated, in a way she'd been warning Tia that it was likely she too would be set aside like she was trash. Courtney had taken great care to keep everything to herself, going out of her way to appear like she was shallow and nothing more, it was safer to be that way, shallow people didn't get hurt, pretending to be narcissistic meant she appeared like she wouldn't be hurt. Tensing when she heard her name in the familiar voice, she didn't look up at him instead adding a few more lines, doing as she was told, the brunette tucked her pen away. Guessing whatever was about to happen wasn't going to be good, she followed slowly as he'd never said anything about pace, if irritating him by being cunning got some sort of attention then it was worth it. Staying back when he hugged the princess and sat down with her, Courtney simply started drawing on her hand again, ignoring them both, she'd heard bits and pieces from other pets and was quickly putting together what was going to happen to her. She'd be discarded a second time, 'trained' and sold on, to whomever payed the highest price, disgust and disdain for faeries and their beliefs that they were better than her. Arrogant yes, prideful yes, willful yes, she knew she was far from the perfect pet and she had no interest in becoming one, all what would happen is she'd become boring again and be passed on.

Sitting waiting and sipping tea, Katherine stood and hugged her friend an dwatched as he sat down, her gaze flicking to the human that interestingly had several mental walls up that kept anyone from really seeing anythign apart from a self absorbed shallow bitch. It was goign to be fun to peel back those walls and see what she could see "Its good to see you as well Tori, this is the girl you were telling me about? Pretty little thing, worth a fair bit looks wise at least" going out of her way to already treat the girl like she was nothing like a thing or possession her gaze remained on tori while speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 7:51 pm

Pleased that she was doing what she was told for once, Tori poured himself a cup of tea and sat back in the chair, settling a hazel gaze on the girl for a few seconds. “Yes,” he said simply. She’d been a good pet while she’d lasted, but they’d just clashed so much that it had been easier to demote her down into a bound human. She hadn’t wanted to contact her parents despite his offers, so he’d just stopped offering. It had been up to her to keep in contact, and she hadn’t, so he wasn’t going to force her. He never had forced her, and she’d moved up quickly in the rank of pets. Sipping at his tea, the male faerie turned his attention back to the princess, prepared for some sort of haggling. “She’s got the knowledge to be a fairly good pet, I haven’t kept up with her training of late. I know you like a challenge, so I thought she might be fun for you if you want her.” The girl had the potential to be a lot of things as a pet, he’d admittedly spoiled her a little as his pet, but it was something he did when he felt like it. “She does have a mean streak, that’s why she needs to be moved on. Otherwise I wouldn’t be opposed to keeping her.” That and her increased disobedience. He did dislike having to use his pets’ names for every little thing that he asked of them.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:14 pm

Of course he'd never forced her, it wasn't in the nature of faeries to force, no they manipulated and used people, making out like she was not listening in the slightest she took the liberty of sitting down and crossing her legs ignoring the fact that she was sitting in the dirt she switched from her hand to drawing along her calf adding details to the ivy plant that she'd half way done late the night before. Katherine listened calmly as her young friend explained that the pet he wanted to sell to her had the knowledge to be a good pet despite his lack of keeping up with her training. Going on to say that the girl was a challenge, he warned her that the girl drawing on herself had a bit of a meanstreak "She sounds like a delight, get her to stand and stop drawing" already she was figuring out parts of how the girl worked, for now she was happy to take away the girls control via Tori. "She's not worth much with all those flaws, however there is potential so i'll be generous and offer you a couple thousand for her her silver eyes were subtly keeping an eye on the girl although it was out of the corners of them. Kit potentially could be the social bridge that helped the girl that realise that life could be quite nice being owned by a faerie, however she wasn't afraid of taking everything from the girl, food, privacy, clothes even that pen that she clutched so tightly in her hands. Lifting her hand to brush some strands of hair out of her face, the princesses silver gaze returned to the girl wanting to know just how she ticked, how could she manipulate her, sink her hooks into her, a slight smirk slipped onto her features betraying slightly just what she would do to the girl. She was well known for harsh methods, but it usually produced better pets that were all the more eager to behave for their new masters as they were usually kinder than her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 8:55 pm

Filling up the princess’s tea cup, Tori listened carefully, well aware that he wouldn’t be getting much for the girl. That didn’t really bother him though, he just wanted to move her on so someone else could use her potential. She’d been a nice pet while she lasted, but he was rather bored of her now. Looking over at the girl and seeing that she’d sat down, he frowned a little before speaking to her, still not in the mood to play games with her. “Courtney, stop drawing and come stand over here with the princess.” Making sure that she obeyed, he returned his attention to his tea, sipping at it before continuing conversation. “The price is no bother to me,” he said easily. “I’d rather her gone and be using her potential than hang around here and be wasted.” Fully aware of Kat’s methods, they didn’t bother him either. In fact they might turn out to be the best thing for the sharp-tongued human, to make sure that she learned what her place was again. “She knows the basics, she got to the third last level of collars. She should only need a refresher on that part of the training.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:14 pm

Pausing when she heard her name, she counted to ten while finishing off as much of the ivy and once she'd reached ten, the girl got up and walked over quietly holding the pen in a tight grip so that neither of them could take it. Standing out of their reach, her green eyes lifted to watch the pair of them sharply, there was an arrogant defiant lift to her chin and squaring of her shoulders. Katherine smiled and tapped her fingers on the table "Excellent, I do believe we have an agreement then" reaching into the pocket of her coat she drew out a rough collar woven together of uncomfortable fibers that'd undoubtedly scrape against the sensitive skin of the girls throat. Setting it down on the table for the girl to see she continued "Tell me what she likes, the dislikes I'll find out soon enough" silver eyes briefly met green, the silver gaze regarding the girl as if she was nothing to her, just some little speck of dust in the universe that had no real purpose. What she wanted to know, what were her skills, what was she good at, what could be used as a reward and what could be used as a punishment, when her gaze flicked back to Tori her features communicated that to her friend who was far younger than herself.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 9:50 pm

It was good to have come to an easy agreement, and the money would go straight back into the cern breedings. Pleased, Tori set his tea cup down, keeping an eye on the somewhat rebellious girl as he answered the question. “Attention is the main thing, she liked being around me and sticking close. The drawing is the other major thing she likes, I haven’t bothered to try and stop her.” Tapping his fingers lightly over the arm of the chair, he pondered what else the girl liked, knowing that Kat would be using it to reward and punish the girl to train her. “Reading, especially human fairy tales. Jewellery and clothes, like most females.” The girl for once was behaving for the most part, and he was glad about that. “Would you like to take her now, or wait a while?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 10:12 pm

Folding her arms and listening, she ended up using her pen to clean underneath her nails and flick the dirt underneath them that had gathered on the pen tip at Tori "Mean-streak? Please, the girl had the right to know that she's a manipulated little teachers pet that will be dumped as soon as she becomes boring. Perhaps you should take the time to look up in a dictionary the difference, I'm sure your mommy has one you can borrow when you next run to her to hide behind her skirts; she does spoil her mommys boy after all dosent she?. Arrogant twat" Appearing to bristle slightly when he referred to her as being like most females, internally she was somewhat smug and perhaps very privately hurt that was all he'd really understood. She wasn't like everyone else, she was special, she was loved she was unique, that was what Mama had always told her when tucking her in when She'd been very small. Thinking of mama made her hands pause as homesickness swept over her, and at the same time anger at both herself for letting herself be manipulated and taken away from them and at Tori for being the manipulator. Returning to using the pen to clean out underneath her nails, the woman was paying special attention to where the dirt was being flicked, starting to aim for his tea.

Listening to Tori, a smirk briefly flicked onto her lips at the girls words, to her they weren't exactly wrong even if they were rude, "I'll take her now" Katherine had no intention of giving the girl the attention that she wanted, instead focusing on Tori and without words suggesting he do the same. Standing, she offered the girl the rough collar that had been prepared "Put it on, Ellie was it? Not short for Elizabeth perhaps? Hm Hm You'll go by the name of Nelly while you are in my service." despite her tone being light, it was quite clear that there was no choice about the matter. Studying the collar, Ellie looked up back at the Princess and didn't make a move, however her entire body stiffened visibly when Kat just sighed and tutted before taking the pen out of the girls hand and placed the collar in it instead "You want it back you'll put that pretty little necklace on for me". Ellie considered snatching for her pen although uncertain if the princess would hit her or not, the brunette thought better of it and instead slowly donned the collar, leaving it loose. Her pen was returned to her, and as she snatched it back kat moved and tightened the collar until it was tight enough that every time she took a breath or swallowed she'd feel the rough prickly fibers of the collar digging into her neck.  
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2018 10:44 pm

The girl’s words simply made him snort and the noble faerie finished his tea and set it down. Nodding at the princess’s words, he stood when she did, watching them. The girl had been reduced to a bound human, and so had no collar now that he had to remove for the princess’s collar to be donned. “Yes, it’s not a nickname. I’m sure she’ll tell you when you ask her.” Happy with the result of the morning, he saw the pair off and headed back to his work with the cerns, wanting to continue the training with the newest youngsters before they got too big and boisterous to be properly handled.
Back at the palace, Kit had been snoozing in the sun, quite comfortable leopard shaped when the door was opened. The big fluffy cat didn’t bother moving, merely opening golden eyes to watch the newcomers curiously. Spotting that it was the princess, he stretched and yawned before padding over to her and rubbing up against her leg wanting some attention. It wasn’t so bad being her pet now, he barely felt the collar that she’d put on him thankfully, since it was soft and light and didn’t distress him as much as the others had.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 12:45 pm

Seeing the familiar leopard, the princess's face gentled a little, brushing her hand along Kits head affectionately, he'd turned out to be a fine pet and was on his second to last collar. Glancing at Ellie briefly Kat spoke "Kitten darling, this is Nelly she's here to learn how to be a good pet. Nelly through that door is your room" she'd gotten the girl to tell her her name on the way home and so the princess was content to let the girl adjust to the fact that things would be different for a short while. Ellie took the words as an excuse to get away from the woman and headed into the room that was to be her space, slamming the door behind her. Shaking her head Katherine simply walked over to the door and took it down to store beneath her own bed, if she was going to slam doors well then she didn't need one, the next mistep the girl made would result in loss of food privileges and then the same for clothes. Moving back over to the leopard she bent over to stroke him likign the feel of his long soft luxurious fur, he was a good pet and the other girl would become just as good even if it took a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 4:40 pm

Closing the striking golden eyes, Kit enjoyed the attention. He knew his place with his faerie now, and he was content to be hers. After all, she allowed him to visit his family regularly, and he was able to continue his passion for designing treehouses. In a way, it was almost what he’d have been doing had he not been taken from the human world in the first place. He sat when she moved away, curling his thick tail around his paws to watch as she took the door off his old rooms, wondering what the point of it was. The new girl seemed quite upset, but if she was a newly caught pet he could understand that. If she was an older pet, it was also somewhat understandable, perhaps she’d liked the old faerie she’d belonged to. He didn’t know, so he simply closed his eyes again when he got patted again. Deciding that he wanted more of it, he waited until the princess was sitting down before padding over and sprawling over her lap, batting at her hands gently with his huge paws.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 5:30 pm

She didn't know how long it'd been anymore, her bed was gone and replaced with a blanket and a woolen blanket that scratched on her skin, food was given sparingly although she always had acess to clean water. She'd behaved for a week and so she'd been given clothes, they were old and ratty but they felt like protection, in the small bathroom that adjoined her room, the door had been unlocked and she'd just had a shower for the first time in two weeks. Feeling clean would be spoiled by the feeling of the old clothes, so she kept the door shut and stood looking at herself in the mirror, thin and gaunt, unhealthily pale. Taking her pen up off the vanity she carefully took it apart to reveal the skinny blade she'd put there for safe keeping, she didn't want anyone to know about the guilty secret habit that had started to blossom. Every time she did it she told herself she'd never do it again, but the relief and release it gave her was like someone was shooting her veins with some kind of high. Another part of it was about the control, she had no control over any part of her life, so being able to control a part of that pain and mastering it, she couldn't think of words that could describe it.

Fairly certain that the leopard would be able ot smell blood she'd checked that he'd be going along with the princess before they'd left, thankfully he was so she had time to let it out. "Sorry Mama, Sorry papa" the soft whisper was barely heard even to herself before she sat down on the cold tiles and chose a spot on her upper thigh, already there were several healing cuts, the behaviour swiftly becoming a ritual she'd do whenever they were out. The best way to hide it was to continue to do it over the same spots although it meant she had to cut deeper and deeper into her skin, and then she'd clean up the blood and go about like everything was fine. Dangerously close to breaking, it was with each slice into her flesh and the euphoric feeling that came with it that a way to cope began to come together in her mind.

She'd appear to break, to submit when in reality it was merely adapting, adapting and pretending was better than actually breaking, she had a chance this way, it wasn't much of a chance but it was better than the alternative. Leaning her head back against the wall as thoughts and feelings rushed through her system, what would her mother and father think about her now? Would they be ashamed of her? She couldn't help but start to listen to what the princess told her, that she was nothing and unless she behaved bad things would happen to her, all she wanted to do was go home, back to her parents. Ellie missed her fathers hugs and her mothers cooking, and as more memories and feelings surfaced tears began to leak down her face, her jaw ached as the girl began to sob gut wrenchingly.

It took an extreme amount of energy for her to get herself up off of the floor and cleaning up, hiding the blade in the pen and tending to the blood. Pulling clothes on a part of her was thankful that the ugly heavy old things soaked up blood, she'd use period pads taped over the deeper cuts. Before the leopard had the chance to poke his nose into why she smelled of blood she'd blamed it on having a heavy irregular period, that'd resulted in more things to tend to the cuts and less questions. Curling up on the mattress having opted to sleep and be cold instead of having the itchy wool blanket, she continued to cry, wanting her parents, wanting to feel safe, wanting to actually believe she was special like they'd claimed instead of the black emptiness that continued to take the princesses words and used them to reinforce its own argument that in reality she was less than nothing, bound to always be used and then dumped. It was only about ten minutes that she'd finally ceased her crying and had fallen asleep before the princess walked through the door, the noise snapping her back to being awake again and wiping her cheeks clean of tears.

In court once again, Katherine was unaware and uncaring of her pets plight, she had Kit with her in his leopard form at her side and thus was content. Noticing the trade master who rarely came to court making his way over to her, she took another sip of the sweet wine that'd been made in the faerie vineyards to the south and waited patiently to see what he wanted. he had in the past purchased pets from her, to add his own training to and then sold on, the girl she had currently was far from being ready to be sold on, she still had Sofias bedwarmer training to add as well as some manners and plenty of other bits and pieces as there were some disturbing holes in her training. Tori had much to learn about training a pet properly, thinking of him her silver gaze flicked over to where he was, not too far from his mother with his recent ginger pet at his side. That one seemed to be much more obedient and well trained so perhaps it was just different personalities and Ellie had been too much for him, she'd found out about ellies skills and was pleased that she'd learnt how to handle the Cerns while belonging to Tori as that'd elevate her price. "Master Niko, Its been some time since I've seen you about, how are you?" A stickler for manners when things weren't urgent, she offered him a polite smile while her free hand gently rested on her leopards head liking to have the creature near her, even if it was a little hard to admit to anyone that she cared for her pet in ways a princess shouldn't, it was something she kept between herself and kit there wasn't much she could do about court gossip except to wave it off as bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 6:00 pm

He'd heard that the princess had a new pet to train, and it had reminded the trade master of something he’d been meaning to ask her for a while. Rarely at court due to the long trip it required from his home, the dark skinned faerie had nevertheless made it this time, mingling with the other nobles there to see how things were going. He was well known for his business, and so it was easy to mingle with the nobles despite not being one himself. Excusing himself when he noticed the princess finally free, he made his way over to her, dipping his head a little in greeting. “Your highness,” he said quietly, watching the leopard curiously. Kit was quite happily leaning against his faerie, his eyes half closed as she kept her hand on him. He knew his role at court, to be quiet and behaved and not make her look bad, and he for the most part obeyed her now. There were just some times when he was rather playful when she didn’t want him to be. Curious about the dark skinned faerie, he watched and listened to their conversation. “I’m well, thank you. And yourself?” Well aware of the proceedings at court after all these years, he didn’t mind the small talk that followed for a while before he got onto why he’d come over to chat with her. “I’ve heard you’re training a new pet, I was curious to know if you’d consider letting me have first look if it’s a female bedwarmer when they’re ready to be sold.” He kept his voice light and easy, having taken a seat near her and spinning his glass of wine absently in his fingers. “It not, then I fully understand. There’s no rush about it.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:09 pm

Continuing to stroke the leopard, Katherine responded with the correct response "I'm glad to hear that, I also am well" Keeping eye contact as was considered polite she listened as he soon got onto the conversation topic as to why he'd come over to her. "I do indeed, She will be trained in the ways of bedwarmer and she'll come with extra skills, cost however has not yet been decided, I estimate her to be ready in about four months at the longest. I am happy to let you know as soon as she is" the girl was almost broken after all, it wouldn't take much longer to do so and then the real retraining would begin where she'd remake the girl into a humble quiet girl not the arrogant defiant bitch she'd presented forwards. Out of those four months she'd spend a month and a half with Sofia learning the ways of how to please men, that'd naturally add more to her cost but with her looks alone she was worth more than the two thousand she'd paid for her. Confident in her abilities to change the girl, she didn't see any reason why the girl shouldn't go to him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:17 pm

Pleased with the response, Niko nodded slightly, not minding the four month wait. He knew the value of patience from his childhood as well as his long years as a faerie. “Excellent, I look forward to meeting the girl.” Hopefully if the girl was smart, she’d be able to pick up a few things to help him with his work, but if not, then she’d just be a good bedwarmer for him. He was known for being strict on his pets, but he’d always found that the method worked, and his previous pets had all settled in nicely for training before he moved them on. It was just so much easier to train fresh pets a little before selling, they tended to get moved on through the sales a lot faster, and that was what he liked to see. A good turn around in trades kept the economy of the fae world going, and he wasn’t about to slack on his tasks now. He still had his debt to pay off after all, but there wasn’t much left. He’d been working hard to pay it off as soon as he could, disliking being at the beck and call of a royal even if they had gifted him immortality and a home in the fae world.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 7:58 pm

The next four months had gone well, Ellie had gone away to Sofias and returned even more well behaved when she'd returned, she'd passed her final test a few days before and that night she'd penned a letter to the trade master and had quickly received a reply. The girl had been given a nice dress and shoes to wear, and had behaved enough that she'd earnt a nicer collar that didn't itch her skin as much although it was still very tight. Katherine hadn't bothered to order that the girl scrub the pen off, she'd seen what had happened when the pen had been taken away and she'd been forbidden from drawing, it was better to let her have that small liberty although it was up to Niko what she'd be allowed to do. Sitting in her chambers going over some plans for a function that was happening next full moon, meanwhile Ellie was sitting on the floor in a patch of sun carefully detailing her ivy plant that she had creeping up her arm.

Able to hear Kits pencil scratching on the paper as he fufilled yet another client order for a tree house, she kept the tenseness out of her body like she'd been taught by Sofia and her friend Sarah. It'd been such a blessing to be able to have a friend like her, it'd helped and Sofia had been kind to her as well. She had no knowledge about who was wanting to buy her, taking a long breath she focused on doing more details onto the leaves trying to escape th eworld she was in by entering another by drawing. A knock alerted her to the fact that a servant was at the door "Your Highness, Trade Master Niko is here" listening to Katherine tell the servant to allow him in and then greet the faerie, her green eyes remained on the task at hand, detailing the ivy plant
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 8:03 pm

Happy that the girl had been trained within the four months the princess had specified, Niko had wasted no time responding to the letter he’d received, and coming out to the palace. Moving past the servant as he was announced to the princess, the sharp dark eyes settled on the girl for a brief moment, taking in many things in the quick glance before returning his attention to the princess. He knew how to hold his tongue, it was easier to not let things ruffle him when dealing with the unpredictable nobles, and the royals were really no exception. “Good evening,” he said simply, greeting the princess with a polite greeting as usual. He was quite interested in seeing the girl, and hopefully she’d prove to be a good match for him to take back tonight. “How are you this evening?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2018 8:32 pm

Happy to leave the girl where she was for the moment, Katherine responded to him in kind "Quite well, and yourself Master Niko?" once he had replied she looked over at the girl and spoke "Nelly, come and stand over here" knowing she was on display and didn't have much of a choice, Ellie stood neatly and tucked the pen behind her ear since it was one of the safer places for her to keep it. Walking up to them she lifted her chin and studied the male quietly. She was internally surprised that he was black, she'd never heard of a black faerie before in her dealings with faeries, resisting the urge to fold her arms defensively she went for clasping her hands together behind her back. More than aware that he'd be looking her over now, she watched his face for a while before selecting a spot on the wall to watch closely not willing to risk getting Katherine angry with her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 1:01 am

Taking a seat when he was offered one, and responding as politely as usual to the question, the older faerie watched the girl as she obeyed the order. He studied her in silence for a few moments, taking in the drawings that were wound around her arms and legs, and soon turned his attention back to the princess. “A fair looking girl, what have you taught her so far? How old is she, and how long has she been a pet?” It would be simple to train the girl into doing what he required for her, he’d done it many times before after all. The only difference was this was one pet he was intending to keep and not move on – unless she severely didn’t work out well for him. But he was hoping that wouldn’t be the case, though he kept those thoughts carefully concealed from the princess. It was better to show a mildly interested view so that she didn’t push the price up too high. The questions he was going to ask were carefully pointed ones, aiming to know precisely the details he needed in as few questions as he could.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 11:46 am

Well aware that he was the type who wanted to know as much as he could, Katherine paid attention to his first few questions "She's been trained as a bedwarmer, and has some skill with mathematics, in the past she assisted her human father with book keeping with his business. She's also experienced with tending to Cerns, cooking and cleaning naturally too. She was taken from the streets and made a pet at age 21 nice and fertile. She's been a pet for roughly sixty years and i've had her for about ten months, Isn't that right Nelly" listening while she studied the wall carefully, Ellie twitched slightly when the name Nelly was used, how she hated that name. Wrinkling her nose a little and pouting a little, Ellie knew better now to say anything, it was best to act broken while not actually being broken, "yes your highness" her gaze flicked to the two faeries before she returned her gaze to the wall, one hand slipping up to grasp her pen and hide it behind her back to fiddle with it.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 12:12 pm

Listening closely, Niko took in all the information, turning it over and storing it away. She sounded like a very suitable pet for him, and he studied the girl again, taking note of how she was fiddling with the pen. It was a curious habit, and he was interested that she’d been allowed to continue drawing on herself and being able to keep the pen. “No children as yet?” It appeared that she didn’t like the name Nelly, but he didn’t raise that. He could use that to his advantage when he got her home. Pleased that she had a nice range of skills, especially where the cerns were concerned. He would make an offer for her, depending on what the princess wanted for her. She’d been a pet fr a long while, and he was well aware of the current trading prices for them, but he also knew that the royals liked to bump up their prices just because they could. “Any bad habits?”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Katherine didn't care at all that the girl didn't like the name Nelly, it was what she'd picked and so the girl could deal with it, "no children as of yet no, she had a few bad habits along the lines of being out spoken and rude however i've made certain that its no longer a problem. Her previous owner reported possessiveness over him which could work in your favour" as far as she was concerned she'd sorted out the rest of the issues that the girl had come with. Despite having an inkling that the girl wasn't totally broken her behaviour had improved enough that she felt comfortable selling her to Niko, if anyone else had shown interest in the girl she would have made them wait longer so as to train the girl up more. However the dark skinned faerie was good with pets and training them to suit him, what he did once she'd sold the girl was none of her business, studying him for a few moments she spoke again "You've brought a fair few pets from me over the decades, I was going to have her for sale at about thirteen thousand, but i'll offer her to you for Eleven thousand" she wouldn't go any further down than that as she was't in the mood for haggling after in her opinion being very generous and offering him a large discount.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 1:04 pm

Those bad habits weren’t too bad, and he could deal with them if they ended up popping up. He’d never minded outspoken pets as long as they weren’t downright rude, so he’d just keep an eye out for that habit. The possessiveness was stored away similarly, knowing how he’d use that, but first he’d get her comfortable with her chores and what he was expecting her to do. He knew the ways the princess trained her pets, and he was well aware of ways that he could coax the girl into obeying him more willingly than she seemed to be obeying the princess. The price however, that made him pause for a little. It was a generous discount, and he knew that it was because he knew what he was doing, but still rather pricey for a girl with those skills who wasn’t a proven breeder. “Eleven is a bit high, I can get similar pets for nine at the moment. I’m willing to pay ten thousand.” Or possibly ten and a half, but he’d wait for her response first to see what she’d do. It wasn’t a lowball of an offer, still fairly high for a pet like the girl, but he had the funds at the moment, he didn’t mind playing a haggling game.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2018 1:33 pm

Listening carefully she considered him going over the numbers again, a little disgruntled that he wanted to lower her offering price by another thousand. Plenty of nobles would have paid the thirteen to get a pet trained by the princess, however he had brought many from her in the past, yet she was still reluctant to shave another thousand off so after contemplating it she spoke again "Ten thousand eight hundred" she wouldn't accept ten she'd decided and would see if he'd pay a little more than the ten he'd just offered as tiresome as haggling was not to mention boring it'd serve a purpose. The girl would be sold and gone and she could put the money into something else, Ellie continued to fiddle with the pen behind her back, letting her gaze wander over the wall.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Poison Ivy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poison Ivy   Poison Ivy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poison Ivy
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Faerie Rp-
Jump to: