The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures Empty
PostSubject: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures 537fgl
Nathan has been trapped in a shelter, the friendly gentle natured dog had been passed up for adoption numerous times due to no fault of his own. About to give up, a meddling vampire spots him and convinces his friend Folly to come out to see him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:20 pm

Feeding the dogs their morning meal, the pound worker spent some time with the curly coated retriever, feeling sorry for the pup. He was such a happy and friendly boy, it was a shameless that no one seemed to want to adopt him. And unfortunately, his time was running out. He only had the afternoon left to try and get adopted before they took him away after closing hours. Giving the dog one last pat and a gentle word, he headed back to his work, crossing his fingers that someone would want the friendly fellow before the day was over.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:21 pm

A good looking blonde man had been keeping an eye on the black curly furred dog having been back and forth during the week. Today he had brought along his close friend April, whom most knew as Folly in an attempt to get her to adopt him "Junie Would love a dog you know it, plus i'd do all the training for him for free too... if he dosent get a home soon he'll be put to sleep as there are too many dogs and not enough cages" he was well aware of what the dog was but for now didn't want to tell Folly he'd rather she found that out on his own. "He's also good with cats too" he gestured to the sign that was attached to the dogs cage door that detailed what the dog was good for and what home would be ideal for him. "You know i'd take him myself but the princess dosent like other dogs on her turf". Nathan had been resting in the dog igloo inside the cage, hearing footsteps and mordreds voice, he stood and padded out wagging his tail furiously, parting his jaws into a grin. The dog appeared to be in its lanky teenage stages, pawing at the ground as if trying to dig his way to him he desperately hoped that the lady would take him.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:21 pm

Following along to the pound after giving in after at least a week of nagging, the dark skinned young woman studied the dog in the cage. “I really don’t know, Mordred,” she said for what felt like the hundredth time. “I don’t have the space or the money for a pup, no matter how sweet he is.” Unable to help it, she crouched and poked her fingers through the wire. “Hey buddy,” she murmured and looked up at the tall blonde. “Surely someone would want a sweet thing like him? Why is he in here anyway?”
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Watching smugly as the dog licked the girls fingers between the links of his enclosure, Mordred smiled “Come on Folly, we’ll take him into a room where you can meet him proper, He’s been in here for a few months now came in as a youngster but you know what people around here are like lovely. They want little pups all the better to train them or so they reckon, no ones been interested in adopting him and they’re starting to run out of space and so they’ll put him to slep soon” putting the dog on a leash he lead the way to the room where he could let the dog off the leash. Chuckling as the dog took off towards some toys, he watched and waited patiently as the black pup fluffed around picking what toy he wanted. Eventually picking a ball the dog scrambled back over, Nathan wagged his tail and dropped the ball at the females feet hopefully. He was praying that if he behaved cute enough and good enough that she might take him home and he wouldn’t have to live in the shelter anymore. Slipping into a play bow and continuing to wag his tail, the brown eyed dog opened his mouth into a smile hoping beyond hope that he wouldn’t have to stay here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:22 pm

Giving a sigh at how badgering the man was being, Folly trailed after the pair, watching the pup. “I honestly don’t know I can afford him, Mordred,” she murmured, kicking the ball to make it skitter across the room for the pup. “As lovely as he seems, our place is tiny – you know how big it is. It wouldn’t be fair on him to have him cooped up all day.” As the pup returned with the ball, she scratched behind one of his ears gently and tossed it for him again. “How old is he? I didn’t get a good look at his card.” She didn’t like the idea of the sweet natured pup being put to sleep, of course, but dogs were expensive, she knew that all too well. Despite herself, her quick mind was already figuring out ways to juggle around their money to make ends meet. June’s birthday was already going to be lean on presents, but perhaps if she just made her a few things and didn’t buy anything, they could afford the pup and it would be her daughter’s Christmas present as well as birthday. Kicking the ball again for the pup, she sent her companion a narrow look, knowing full well that he’d known she wouldn’t be able to say no. “You owe Juniper a birthday present or two, cunning bastard.” And she was definitely going to take him up on his offer of training the pup. She didn’t have the time for him, and it would be good for the eager dog to be able to do something other than be cooped up in her tiny home and garden, or the equally as tiny shop.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Watching as the dog went galloping off after the ball when it was kicked across the room, Mordred calmly listened as Folly mentioned the size of her flat, he wasn’t that worried as he knew that he himself would take the dog for walks while training it and that Juniper would likely do plenty with it. “He’s about eight months, and I know exactly what im getting Junie for Christmas and her birthday. Dog toys, and you’re getting things like flea treatment and worming pills for the dog” he grinned for a moment showing his sharpened teeth “Poochie also gets gifts as well, he wont want for anything Folly” looking over at Nathan the vampires gaze remained amused more than aware that there was a man inside the dog. Perhaps he’d become a good companion for Folly, “He’s a good dog, a smart one” laughing as the dog brought the ball back very obediently and dropped it again only to go chasing after it when it was kicked once more. It wouldn’t be hard to train Nathan he was also cute enough Juniper would love him which would be good for her, pets were good for character after all. Rather laid back the vampire added “adopt him today, I’ll sort him for his first training session and I have some old bits and pieces from when I fostered dogs that you can have, a bed and some toys.” It’d be great seeing the kids face when she realized that they were getting a dog, he’d always been fond enough of the girl and her mother. As much as a vampire could anyway, tucking his hair back behind his ears, the attractive creature waited for his friends response.

Grabbing the ball in his jaws, Nathan carried it back to the female with his long tail wagging, yes she smelled like a cat but she’d thrown his ball for him, very gently setting it back down again the dog lowered his rear to the ground and waited patiently for it to be kicked or thrown again. Very aware that the funny smelling sharp toothed man was saving his life by getting this female to adopt him, the dog got up and licked the mans hand very gently in thanks. He was so lucky, however he couldn’t help but miss his cameras and his travelling. It was a yearning ache in his chest, like part of him was missing, he had no idea how to shift and had no idea that there was a thick lump of copper that had been used as a microchip for him. The shelter was notorious for killing off creatures, which had been why Mordred was so desperate to get Nathan adopted by Folly and Juniper, Nathan was aware of this he’d been talked to by the vampire after all although right now he had little idea of how to mind-speak as of yet.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:23 pm

The dark skinned woman gave a soft sigh, looking down at the dog and rubbing his ears gently. “Oh I feel so loved, Mordred. Dog supplies as gifts.” Teasing him gently about it, she knew why he was doing it, and so didn’t tell him not to. Scratching the pup’s itchy spot that she seemed to have found, she gave a slight smile at his reaction to it. He was younger than she’d thought and some of her misgivings returned. Her home was so tiny, it barely had room for her and her daughter, and here the annoying vampire was trying to get her to adopt a dog. “You’ll nag me until I do, won’t you?” she said dryly, tossing the ball for the pup one last time. “Fine. Does he have a name he answers to already?” It was going to be lean for a few months, since adopting the pup would take a good chunk of her savings, but he did seem like a sweet thing, and if she was his last chance, she’d let him stay. She knew what it was like to have no chances left, after all. “You’re sure he doesn’t mind cats?” There was a slight tinge of amusement in her tone and gaze when she looked to the vampire, resigned to getting the pup. It would be something good for June, she supposed. The kid had been so good with the recent lack of funds, and she never complained about missing out on things, so it was nice to be able to afford to spoil her once in a while. “Come on then, pup,” she murmured, clipping the leash back to the cheap collar he had on, and heading to finalise the paperwork and paying for the gangly looking dog.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2018 8:23 pm

Chuckling at her sarcasm the long haired blonde vampire didn’t bother rising to it instead choosing to enjoy the humor, “Yes indeed darling, He’s called Nathan” amused as she tossed the ball once again, Mordred watched the dog take off after it and obediently brought the ball back to her. It seemed that the curly haired retriever was smart enough to grease up to the dark skinned mother of one, silently applauding him the question distracted the blue eyed creature “Nah I temperament tested him a fair bit, I work here part time after all as a trainer and dog behaviourist”. Walking with her as she snapped the leash back to the cheap collar that the dog had, already he was mentally going through what he had spare, there was a sturdy collar that hadn’t fit his own dog quite right a bit too chunky for the delicate brown saluki. His current job at the shelter had been something he’d picked up recently in an effort to get others to adopt more from the shelter by training the dogs to be able to cope with more situations and become more versatile. He’d be sure to produce some new dog toys and a dog bed to make the financial burden a little easier on folly after she’d been so kind to open up her home to the youngster. Watching as the black curly haired pup trotted at the end of the leash pulling a little and sniffing around at everything, Mordred decided it was a good time as any to start fine tuning the dogs training. Quietly taking the leash he clipped a stainless steel choke collar on, he was a firm believer that tools had their place and if they were used responsibly and kindly then there was no issue with them. It seemed his hunch about Nathan being smarter than the average bear was right, as it was easy enough to get him behaving better on the leash in the controlled environment while Folly was finalising the paper work. Keeping him behaved on the leash would be much harder once they were out of the shelter and there were a billion smells and sights that held the pups interest. Once she’d paid and had the papers stating she was the dogs new owner, Mordred spoke quietly “He returns to you pretty well, I didn’t get much time to train him as much as I would have liked before they told me they were going to shoot him. If June’s Keen she can help me teach him tricks and other things” although he was fairly confident that April was getting the dog for her daughter, the vampire had a sense that she’d end up being closer with him. Either way it’d be fun to see what adventures the dog got them into, walking with Folly back to her small home he offered her the leash with a grin “I’ll be back in a bit, got a few bits and pieces to get for you lot” with that, he saw himself out and began heading back down towards where his house was planning to return a little after June got home from school. He was fond of both mother and daughter, Folly having caught his interest when he’d needed some old clothes repaired and with his fickle nature had decided that they were worth staying around and over time had assimilated into their family.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Quite liking the pup’s name, Folly decided that she wouldn’t confuse him and make him learn a new one. Content to let the vampire walk the dog while she dealt with all the paperwork, internally wincing at the blow to her savings, she tucked the papers away in her bag and settled her gaze on Mordred. He was a curious man, but he didn’t seem to mean any harm, so it didn’t bother her that he was practically part of the family now. Plus he gave her work which helped keep her and June afloat. “I’m sure June will love helping you,” she said, amused at the thought. “She loves dogs and having fun with them.” It would be good for the girl to have something to occupy her and keep her company while her mother was still working, though she was hoping that Mordred would be able to curb some of the pup’s excitement. Otherwise she wouldn’t be able to let him in the shop, there were too many delicate things around. Wandering back through the small village type town with him and the dog, her thoughts were moving quickly like always, working out what she had left to make of her trinkets, and how she was going to make ends meet for the next few months. Taking the leash back, she rubbed her fingers gently over the dog’s ears, already fond of the curly furred animal. She scowled at the vampire’s retreating back, well aware that she was going to have to accept the gifts as much as she hated accepting charity and pity gifts. “Come on then, pup,” she murmured, pushing open her door and letting him come inside. Unclipping the leash, she made her way through the tiny house to the kitchen and cleared a chair for her to sit down with a sigh, watching him. “Well, I wasn’t expecting to have a dog in here. Hopefully it’s not too small for you.” She’d do her best by the dog, and at least there was the beach just down the hill that he could play to his heart’s content, and hopefully get rid a lot of his excess energy. The young woman sat there for a while, just watching the dog as he sniffed about the tiny cramped house. Juniper would be home soon, it was only a few minutes walk from the school, and she was going to have such a surprise. True to form, it was only a little bit after that that the girl bounded through the front door with her characteristic loud call. “Muuuummm!” The child bounced into the kitchen and came to a skidding stop, her brown eyes wide. “You got a puppy!” Promptly sitting on the ground, the girl giggled when she was sniffed. “Hi puppy! Does he have a name, Mum?” Folly nodded, pleased that they seemed to be getting on already. “Nathan,” she explained, getting up to find something for them all to eat, and to make a pot of tea. “Mordy said he’s got some toys for him, he’ll be over soon. You can ask him all about the puppy then.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures   Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cat Tails and Cheeky Natures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Miscellaneous Rp-
Jump to: