The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cracking the Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Cracking the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Cracking the Heart   Cracking the Heart I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2019 10:45 pm

Val and her daughter have been on the move for a number of years now, and the clever, quick thinking faerie has caught the attention of Dani, who wants to recruit her as a worker in return for keeping her and her daughter safe. With Val so very aware that her first partner is still looking for her, the faerie doesn't see the sense in refusing and agrees, so long as she can continue moving about like she's used to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Cracking the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cracking the Heart   Cracking the Heart I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 11:15 am

She’d been waiting in the bar booth for about forty minutes on her third rum and cola since she’d arrived, she’d been watching Valkyrie for a while now and was quite impressed with how she worked. Desiring the independent and deadly woman to work for her, Dani had put some time into creating a file on her and then a potential contract that had everything in it laid out no tricks. Faeries were tricky and expected to be tricked, she wanted Valkyrie to work for her of her own accord and if that meant some special add ons then so be it, swirling the glass around in her empty mug she did everything in her power to not think about Jory. It still hurt all of these decades later, so she often kept herself very busy, her dog lay under the table over her feet watching the goings on Cerberus had been a blessing in disguise he’d grown very attuned to her and looked after her, spotting the woman she was here to meet showing up Dani waited patiently for her to come over.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Cracking the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cracking the Heart   Cracking the Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2019 11:43 pm

The blue-haired faerie had only been in this town for a couple of days, scouting out some prey and finding a good place for her daughter to be safe in. Settling in the bar booth she was in, it wasn’t long before she had a few men who were almost falling into her lap to offer her whatever she wanted. Pleased with that, she squirreled the favours away, intending on collecting in the morning or later the next day. Well aware of who she was meeting, she’d taken her time to scout out the bar and ply her trade for a while. Eventually done for the moment, she made her way over to the blonde woman, noting the dog under the table and being for now thankful that she’d left her own dog with Runa to keep her safe and sound while her mother was gone. Toying with her half full glass, icy blue eyes studied Dani for a few moments, and then she returned to her people watching, picking out who would make good targets for when she was ready next. She didn’t speak, not yet. She was far more content with listening to what was being offered to her first before saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cracking the Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cracking the Heart   Cracking the Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cracking the Heart
Page 1 of 1