The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun and Games ft Baby Jory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Fun and Games ft Baby Jory Empty
PostSubject: Fun and Games ft Baby Jory   Fun and Games ft Baby Jory I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2019 10:27 pm

A deviation from here. Jory has been reborn after dying from Lana's poison, and ended up in the hands of a cruel set of foster parents. Thankfully at the age of five or so, Renee found out and managed to get him transferred to Julian's farm to be raised with the help of Claire, Saoirse and the horses.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

Fun and Games ft Baby Jory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun and Games ft Baby Jory   Fun and Games ft Baby Jory I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2020 3:09 pm

It’d been a long time since she’d lost half of her heart, a long time since she’d had to bury him, learn how to grieve and move on, she knew when he was reborn the wooden toy bird she kept in her pocket had vanished and a handful of shadows had vanished with it. Still connected to those shadows she’d purposely not allowed them to have anything to do with her although she could feel them, when she started getting feelings from them of fear and pain Dani couldn’t quite help but become concerned. While she was unsure if she could ever let someone into her heart again she didn’t want anything happening to her shadows, but, she just couldn’t do it, couldn’t interfere, couldn’t see him again so instead she figured out where he was and went to Renee asking her to deal with it, at around the same time Dani fully severed the connection between herself and the shadows that had become his unable to cope anymore. One day in the middle of Jory being punished there was a knock on the door that disrupted them, when the door opened, Renee smiled and manipulated her way inside,  “I’ve been sent to bring Jory back with me, obviously you don’t want him here, so I’m doing you a favour.” While she was being polite to them there was a dark glint in her gaze suggesting she knew exactly what they had been doing and that she was more than a little displeased about it all.
Back to top Go down

Fun and Games ft Baby Jory
Page 1 of 1