The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bane's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:48 pm

August 31, I've encountered the strangest group of people on Lioden... they call themselves the insane family. I naturally will need to investigate further
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:48 pm

September 2, it seems the insanes have brought in new members, and they like to throw food around at people.... I can feel my sanity slipping
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:49 pm

September 9th, sanity almost gone. I can't help but join in the insanity... the allure of being free from societial norms is too great... I fear this maybe my last journal...
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:49 pm

Day of the Bane, All worship me! Roka my funny talking texan has been making a cupcake cannon while Lewind and WolfWynd fight over wind... I think they're breaking wind here. Raven... Raven is all I can say. Chem has new shiny on finger... I want the shiny!
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty

Day of the WolfWynd, all is not well in the insane family... I didn't get all the hugs and attention I wanted! Roka blew up the cupcake cannon and chased Raven around yelling Destiel... Not yelling Bane... so not sweet. Lewind and Chemical are busy fighting over a F.O.B. shirt... too bad for them it's mine now
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Day of the Raven, Everyone was in bright spirits as we celebrated the magical arrival of the great talking rolling stone that gifts the sane with cookies and the insanity by rolling over them. We all got cookies as the weird ones fled. Mr. Rolling Stone just wants us to rock on
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Day of the Lewind; Roka's gone missing, something about knowing the answer to everything. That's an easy one. It's me! Raven has been busy playing with two men she calls Merlin and Arthur. They make funny noises together when she plays. Chem has got a man called Crowley crying how he deserves to be loved. Chem gives the best hugs.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:39 pm

Day of the Ninjaa: We have found it. We have found the cure to insanity! Wolf thankfully threw it into the water supply
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:43 pm

Day of the Family: Iron was busy zooming around in her shiny suit... I want a shiny suit. I went to pester Raven for a shiny suit but she was busy laughing at something Lewind had said. Lewind kept the cookies from me!
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:48 pm

Day of the Iron: Roka has returned! She has something shiny in her hands! MY metal suit! She yelled at me though, it's not a suit, it's a new food launcher. It launches pies of all flavors but pecan.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:54 pm

Many Days later: We threw a fire on the sacirifical books of school. If they don't burn, we get the special lioness... they do... we don't... Roka cried loudly when they burned for her books weren't good enough
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 2:07 pm

Day of the Raven: Wolfwynd tries to comfort Roka's crying but Roka hits Wolf with pillows. Wolf fled to get Roka's broken meatball cannon and began to shoot scary white men who sang badly. I joined in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bane's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bane's Diary   Bane's Diary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bane's Diary
Page 1 of 1