The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lewind's Diary

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Lewind's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Lewind's Diary   Lewind's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:02 pm

August 23rd

Dear Diary, today I was having fun on LioDen until I saw the weirdest sight. There was a player being pelted with Meatballs, and other foods. the player shooting the foot turned their attention to me and shot me with a thing of pizza... the stains haven't come out yet...
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Lewind's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewind's Diary   Lewind's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:06 pm

August 27th

It's been four days since I got pelted with the pizza and then next thing I know, I have someone called Raven tempting me to join their family, as one of the "insane" members of it. I don't quite understand but I follow anyway because she seems nice enough.

Last edited by WolfWynd on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Lewind's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewind's Diary   Lewind's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:09 pm

September 1st

I was so wrong! I was so terribly wrong! I am about to run away screaming, but the food pelter has a squid launcher to my head and I don't like raw calamari!!!
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Lewind's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewind's Diary   Lewind's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:10 pm

September 3rd

I tried to get away... the calamari it was too much... Raven tries to comfort me and hands me cookies... they seem harmless... and Raven seems to be my only friend here... she must be trapped too.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Lewind's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewind's Diary   Lewind's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:12 pm

September 5th

I was wrong again! Not only is Raven not trapped... she's a high ranking insane official in the "family" maybe if I act insane I'll be free from them. I don't like the food pelter... she has a new toy called the cupcakeanator... that shoots out bad baguettes!
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Lewind's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewind's Diary   Lewind's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:13 pm

September 6th

I just saw the leader of the whole insane family... she is inspecting the food pelter's cupcakinator... and I presume accidentally shot raven for calling herself head honcho.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Lewind's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewind's Diary   Lewind's Diary I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 pm

September 7th

The food pelter and Raven seem to be the best of friends... of course they both say they're the dream team of the Insane family. I fear for my sanity... for as I stay here... the more insane I become...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lewind's Diary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lewind's Diary   Lewind's Diary I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lewind's Diary
Page 1 of 1