The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dragon Age 2 OC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:04 am

According to chemy, this is about mages vs templars, and all the random shat that ensures.

Characters:
Razia Hawke - apostate
Dragon Age 2 OC CI_75005_1361830405
Meril - blood mage
Isabella - pirate
Fenris
Varric
Anders
Carver, Raz's brother
Bethany, Raz's sister
Aveline
Avenue

Last edited by WolfWynd on Wed Sep 18, 2013 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:18 am

Dialogue colors.

Razia
Anders
Fenris
Varric
Carver
Bethany
Aveline
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:28 am

Chest heaving rapidly, Razia pulled her mother forward, one gloved hand wrapped firmly around the old womans' wrist. The horrible growling sound that signaled the advance of more Darkspawn is what made the young apostate rush forward, dropping her mothers arm before lashing out with the staff in her right hand, short black hair rustling with the movement. Electric blue eyes held anger, and worry. She had to get her family out of here. The presence of her younger siblings on either side reassured her, however. Glancing over she caught Carver's dangerous glare before the young man rushed off with a cry, massive great sword raised over his head. They'd get through this.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:41 am

She threw her daggers from the shadows, making sure that she wasn't seen. She had to get raz and her family safe, or ther would be no hope for her either. The darkspawn surged froward, and she threw her last dagger before drawing out her short sword. Yelling, she entered the fray for good, battling her way to Raz and her family. Her moss green eyes were guarded, showing none of what she was feeling, and as she pushed her heavy plait of red hair out of her way, she thrust her sword into one the the Darkspawn. It dropped like a stone.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 1:56 am

Razia fell in beside her sister, their movements flowing together, familiar after years of training. The two young mages had learned much from their father, and were already more powerful than they would be should they have been sent to the Circle. Carver cleaved forward, finding himself in the middle of the fray. Then, it was all over. Just as it had begun, the Darkspawn beaten and bloody around them. Raz let out a soft sigh, silently running her eyes over the others. Herself and Bethany were fine, not a drop of blood on them, though that was perk of being a mage. Carver, fine, but splashed with crimson, and Aisling, fine. Her mother looked up, soft blue eyes blinking slowly, though they didn't have time to wait. Razia gestured them forward, taking the lead as the trotted up the dusty path. "We can't just keep running!" Carver protested from behind, and the young mage drew in a soft breath before stopping, and turning to face them. "What do you suggest?" She murmured in a soft tone, not wanting to pick a fight with the brother that already hated her. "We can go to Kirkwall! We have family there." Leandra, her mother, spoke up suddenly, face lighting up happily. "There's a lot of Templars in Kirkwall, mother." Bethany murmured softly, but Razia had already turned around. "It is our only option. We go to Kirkwall." She ended the argument with a firm tone, moving forward once moe.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 2:13 am

Aisling didn't take part in the conversation, content to go wherever they were going. She wasn't going to leave them, not now. She looked around, and spotted one of her daggers. She walked over and picked it up, absently cleaning the blood off it. She roamed over the area, collecting all her daggers and cleaning them, and finally returned to the family, waiting patiently. Her eyes flicked over them all, double checking that none were greviously wounded, as she knew Raz had done, but they were all fine.
Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:21 am

Razia glanced around, electric blue eyes searching the large cobbled courtyard. Mages and other refugees milled about, many of them Ferelden, like her and her family, without a way into the city. The young apostate's brother stood tense at her shoulder, Aveline behind her as they observed their new home. "We could be in a worse situation. Lets find a way into the city." She tried to sound hopeful and upbeat as she started forward.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 1:25 am

Aisling waited behind them, standing with Carver. She knew his loss cut deep, but she wasn't sure if he wanted comfort yet. At Raz's words, she smiled. You could always count on her to make light of things. When the older girl started forward, she followed, looking back to make sure that everyone stayed together. It would be too easy to lose yourself in the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dragon Age 2 OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age 2 OC   Dragon Age 2 OC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age 2 OC
Page 1 of 1