The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When the Cicadas cry

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

The year is 2011, the past year on the fourth of September there was a 7.1 earthquake that shocked the south Island of New Zealand. Thankfully no one was killed but some serious damage was done, it is February of 2011 now and unbeknownst to anyone the clock is ticking down on the quake that will change it all. Meet our characters, they end up being thrown together after the quake and find that they begin having flash backs of another life and another time when they are around each other. Will the small band of heroes survive the apocalyptic conditions or will they succumb to the death, everything will be revealed when the Cicadas cry

Last edited by Raven on Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 12:25 pm

"oh my Talbot, you've mistaken me for someone who cares" came the bored reply, she smirked slightly. He wouldn't dare bring up how she had let out a noise that let the world know what he meant to her before he was killed. He also wouldn't know how she had killed them pitilessly

Rose sighed "oi, come here you noob" she wrapped her warm arms around him, resting her face against his neck. THe female radiated a warm heat like the fire that she so represented.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:07 pm

Joshua Harrison, Various, 23, Single / Places / With: Rose
Joshua smiled as her arms went around him. He rested his head against hers after kissing it again. He moved his arms around her, sighing. "I'm confused how I let you talk me into this." His tone was light, showing that he didn't mind going through this.

Liam Talbot, Police, 32, Divorced / Station / With: Lana
Liam sighed, as he heard a tap on this glass, telling him his time was up. He stood, "Well, that's all I have time for." He moved over to stand beside her, smiling slightly. He leaned to whisper, "Don't try to escape unless you know for certain you can get out." He pressed his lips to hers gently, briefly, not really caring that they were being watched. He was already off this case so, why shouldn't he? He pulled back after a brief second before heading out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:12 pm

Lana went still as she felt warm lips against hers, completly frozen she sat there her face flooded a dark red. Quickly regathering her thoughts she drew on a mask of annoyance, she would go through these feelings that had risen at the touch later. She narrowed her eyes deciding that anger would fit for now, she moved sliding over the table wincing slightly as the metal cuffs dug into her wrists. "Coward!" she growled after him

Rose smiled a little at the kiss, hesitating slightly before she gently touched her lips to his temple, leaning back with him pretty much in her arms she hummed deep in her chest her vocal cords humming out tunes of an old song
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:23 pm

Joshua rested in her arms, rather content to stay there and just... not move. He gave a small sigh, keeping silent now. He slouched down, resting his head on her shoulder. "Thank you for this. I... need it." It was certainly needed. Without it, he'd probably end up on the streets somewhere. Or beaten to death by his father. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:27 pm

"oi, you need someone like me to take care of you, and keep your father from beating you" she told him resting her head against his gently she smiled slightly. She would make sure that he survived this, she would make sure he never hurt again if she could help it.

Lana hissed after Liam, several hours later after being interrogated she was locked in a plain cell one that she had to herself. She had been put in one with someone else but she had driven them bonkers, now she lay on the bed the bars familiar to her. "guess its my destiny to always be caged"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:43 pm

Thomas Keits, Student, 22, Single / Home / With: Haytham
Thomas had made breakfast for he and Haytham. It had been a proper breakfast instead of his usual toast or smoothie blend. He'd taken his shower after that and and now moved into the living room, once more. He watched Haytham with a very slight smile. He wasn't exactly certain what the night before had meant but, he would leave it alone.

Alex Lundburg, Student, 21, Single / Home / With: --
Alex had sent Tobe a message asking about what they could do about this new situation. He'd asked what Tobe thought about him coming over once a week just to hang out and check things. He knew he had to do something, though he wished he could trust Tobe to do things without being checked on. He wished the man's life was better.

Liam approached the cell quietly, hands clasped behind his back. He glanced over at her, coming to a stop in front of her cell. "How angry with me are you?" He smirked a little. "The other officers haven't let it drop."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:52 pm

Haytham was stretched out sketching with his new pencils, he glanced up at the feeling of Thomas's eyes upon him and let his face stretch out into a breathtaking smile. He wasn't sure how to proceed now but he could feel the attraction drawing him toward Thomas

Lanas eyes flashed open, she was cuffed around the wrists with a chain passed through her cuffs so that she could move around but she couldn't get to the door of the cell. They had had to do that after she had gotten hold of an officer and held him against the bars, not doing anything except for whispering things in his ears. He was being checked out now but he was obviously shaken, they had tranqued her and when she had woken up she was like this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:08 pm

Thomas couldn't help but smiles widely at Haytham's smile. He moved over and sat on the couch, watching him sketch. He was back against the arm of the couch, drawing his knees up. He didn't say anything about it but, it was clear that watching Haytham using the supplies he'd gotten made him happy.

Liam gave a sigh, looking at the cuffs, making a tsking sound. "What have you done, now?" He'd really wanted her to just cooperate, just to get her out of here. He leaned against the bars, "Where have I seen this before...?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:13 pm

Lana smirked slightly turning onto her side she placed her back to him obviously ignoring him, she closed her eyes once more sighing slightly. She moved hearing a tray being pushed into her cell, a cold grin on her face, she moved deftly drawing the tray over to her she plucked the fork up and returned to her bed beginning to fiddle with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:20 pm

Liam sighed a bit. "I heard you call me a coward. Now, why was that?" He watched her with a raised eyebrow. "You know, it's odd, in the memory of my death, I heard you. You were sort of... screaming. It was a bit distant but, I could hear it. You sounded pained, you were watching as I died."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:23 pm

"only a coward kisses someone who is chained down so cannot defend themself" came the reply satisfied with the prongs she began fiddling with the cuffs, eyes glittering in relief as she got the cuffs off her scarred wrists. Dumping the cuffs she turned walking over to the cell door, with a quick twist of the fork the door was open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Liam watched her with a sigh. He spread his arms, "All right, then. Do something. Hit me." He waited to be hit, obviously not going to put up a resistance. It would help her escape, anyway. Make it look like he'd resisted, she should even take his gun.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 2:33 pm

Lana raised her eyebrows, she swung her fist lightly tapping the side of his face hitting the right spot so he fell down unconsious. She knew the pressure points on ones body well, lifting his gun easily and taking the bullets she chose a spot on him and fired, she walked off easily escaping
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:16 pm

Joshua was shaking horribly. He rocked a bit, sitting on the edge of the bed. He couldn't lay down, couldn't hold still, didn't want to get up. His eyes were shut tight as he rocked back and forth, trying not to retch. His eyes were closed tightly, teeth barred.

Thomas had continued to watch Haytham draw. He had been moving about a little but, he always came back to watch. He seemed happy just to watch him. Eventually, he'd moved down to sit beside the dark-haired male.

Liam had woken up in a hospital and promptly checked himself out. He ignored their protests and left, ignoring his bullet wound. He headed to the streets, searching for Lana, though he knew she wouldn't want him to find her.

Kyle Harrison, Hitchhiker, 24, Single / -- / With: --
Kyle returned from his nap. Josh wasn't at the tree so, he assumed his brother had been taken inside. He headed inside the house, wondering what state Josh was in, now.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:22 pm

Haytham glanced up and smiled slightly he placed his drawing aside and looked at Thomas, he hesitated visibly before he reached out gently stroking his large hand along the males jawline. He wasn't sure of exactly what had happened last night so this was a sort of experiment.

Lauchlan was inside working at his table, his hands were skilled and deft as he put the peices together. A lamp was on shining down so he could see what he was doing better.

Lana had hidden herself away in the depths of the city, she was planning on ditching the city for now but she couldn't return home so she just had what she had managed to get from the station. her collection of knives and Liams pistol, next to high jack a car
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:38 pm

Thomas smiled a bit as the hand touched his jaw. He watched Haytham a moment before leaning over to him. He pressed his lips to Haytham's gently, more hesitantly, resting a hand on the man's cheek, his eyes closing. He still couldn't help but think this was a bad idea. Somehow, he did really care. He'd deal with the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:47 pm

Haytham leant into the kiss, his mouth parted slightly and he couldn't help but utter a soft sound. His hands moved to lightly cup beneath Thomas's jaw. His eyes closed and he surrendered himself to the feelings that surged through him. Parts of him worried for Thomas but other parts just wanted to claim him as his own.

Lana checked over her weapons once more, she had a place up in the alps but it would take her a while to get there
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:58 pm

Joshua let out a groan of pain, arms wrapped around his stomach, doubled over and he sat there. His breathing was shaky and hard.

Thomas smiled a bit at the sound. He moved his arm around Haytham's back. The hand on his cheek moved into the man's hair. He stayed there happily, having given in once more to his feelings for Haytham.

Liam was still looking, checking any place he could think to find her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:00 pm

The sound of pain had Rose out of her light nap, she reached over lightly resting a hand on his back a silent way of telling him that she was there with him. he wasn't going through this alone like he had the other times, he had her now.

Seeing Liam she withdrew into the shadows for a few moments before she came out behind him "sorry, im keeping your pistol" she said coldly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:14 pm

Joshua leaned over into her slightly. He didn't move his arms from his stomach. His eyes opened, pain visible in them. He didn't look over at Rose, still staring at the ground. His eyes snapped to the entrance as his brother appeared. Where had he been? Not that he wanted him around but, still. He wouldn't snap, though, he no longer felt like talking.

Liam turned to look at her. "I wasn't looking for the gun." He sighed, watching her with a small frown. "You're leaving, aren't you...?" He knew the answer would obviously be yes.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:18 pm

Lana raised her eyebrows slightly "im an escaped convict, i can never live in a community again. I suppose this is good bye" she smirked slightly twiddling her fingers before she turned to vanish down into the depths of the city once more.

Rose gently wrapped her arms around him, pale eyes flicked up as someone entered she stiffened before she recognized the person then returned her attention to Joshua ignoring Kyle. She was busy tending to Joshua
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:27 pm

Joshua stayed silent, looking like someone who had a serious case of the flu. He shook and groaned a small bit, closing his arms and leaning into Rose gently. Kyle gave a sigh. He ran his fingers through his hair, frowning, "Came down to see how he was... guess I've learned." He hoped that was as bad as Josh got.

Liam caught her arm as she turned to leave. He sighed, watching her, pulling her to face him again. "Lana, wait..." He frowned a bit, watching her. Something inside him was telling him he couldn't let her leave. He kissed her properly, this time. There were no chains or cuffs to hold her back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 4:35 pm

Rose lightly rested her chin on Joshuas head watching Kyle warily "its going to get worse" she said quietly, knowing that it would and could get much worse than it was. She sighed before she asked quietly "could you get me a drink of water please?"

Lana squeaked as she was pulled against him, She stared up at him with dark green eyes reading his emotions as easily as one reads a book. The feelings she saw there scared her, she knew what happened in another life and she didn't think that she could take it if she got emotionally invested in him and then he died. As his warm mouth touched hers she went still unsure of what to do, her mind was yanking her away telling her that it would end in tears, her heart however wanted this and him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:19 pm

Joshua was still now, resting against her. Kyle nodded, grabbing the water and bringing it back to her. "Here." He smiled slightly. He sat on the other bed, watching the two. He raised his eyebrow a little, curious.

Liam moved his arms around her, smiling very slightly as he felt the kiss. He broke the kiss and kept her close, looking at her with his gentle brown eyes. His arms stayed locked around he as he waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Rose took the glass with a murmured thanks, taking a sip she placed it on the pool table. Ignoring his curious look she moved a hand to run it through Joshuas hair gently murmuring "its gonna be ok, its all gonna be ok"

Lana was too shocked and torn to move out of his arms, her green eyes were locked with his gentle brown ones before she pushed herself out of his grip "i cannot do this" pain flooded into those expressive cunning eyes "i can't" by that she meant that she couldn't loose him again and be on her own for another long time before death finally met her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the Cicadas cry   When the Cicadas cry - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the Cicadas cry
Page 20 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: