The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion and The Rose

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Lion and The Rose Empty
PostSubject: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

la de dah, add stuff here later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:22 pm

Jace Tyrell

Having left his men in secret, and being in an area where no one knew him or his title, the young man could enjoy himself for a bit. With his dark cloak pulled tight and his hood on, he spotted a inn to take refuge in. Once inside, he walked over to the bar and sat with a sigh, pulling his hood off when he waited for a bartender to assist him with food.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:28 pm

The lannister with aqua colored eyes was also sitting at the bar, in his armor. He was heading for Lannisport as his family was holding a tournament there, he was handsome if not young in his own awkward way. No facial hair on him he had recently been made a knight, 6 months ago as a matter of fact, he sighed slightly running a hand through his black threaded blond hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:40 pm

Jace ordered a bowl of soup and a mug of ale then paid the man more then enough in coin. He took a bite from the food but it didn't taste good, which made him eat it more, happy for the nasty food. He looked up when he was close to done and saw a younger man next to him in armor. "A knight? What wouldn't be going to the Lannisport tournament, are you?" He looked him over, giving off his famous smile, the one that was fake. "You must be something else." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Bran heard an annoyingly cheerful voice and the natural honey badger outer armor he had on bristled "yea whats it to you?" were the first snapping snide words that left his mouth. Internally he winced, fuck this was why he didn't have friends, he looked back down at his grainy bread taking another bite he chewed aggressivley. Finishing off his meal with a long drink from his mug of ale he stood wiping his mouth and turned, stomping away, the embossed lions on his armor marked him as a lannister. Although the black threads through his hair indicated that he wasn't one of the 'pure' lannisters of casterly rock
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:54 pm

Knowing that there were people who would do just that, but never at an complement like question, the newly Lord stood up after the boy, not a man, but the boy. "I was only asking, Knight." He noticed the lion on his armor and shook his head. "You should be kinder to your elders, but I guess that is what it is." He sat back down and turned around, taking a swig from his mug.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 pm

Brandon laughed harshly, prickly outer self flicking the implied insult off easily. He wondered if this man would figure out that it was just an outer act before smirking to himself, of course he wouldn't everyone stopped once they met the outer thorny layer and never got any deeper. He left the inn walking around to where his stallion was, stroking the horses black muzzle a gentle look appeared in his eyes "you're the only one who understands dont'cha boy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:08 pm

When the bar tender spoke about how the knight acted, Jace just shrugged it off. "It doesn't matter, he probably didn't mean it." He got up after making his mug empty and nodded his farewells and headed to leave. With the night approaching, he looked both ways before heading for Lannisport that was only a few hours away on foot.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:11 pm

Pulling of his armor to reveal the light leather clothes beneath and storing his armor in the saddle bags he swung up onto Thorned Crown and lightly squeezed his sides. The handsome stallion moved forward, glancing around not noticing the hooded stranger from earlier the man allowed himself to relax into his true self, he talked to his horse pointing out several different kinds of plant identifying them by their leaves
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:33 pm

Jace looked up from the ground to a voice. He saw what he thought was the knight speaking to his horse. He smiled and raised an eyebrow, but said nothing. Continueing to walk he couldn't help but say something. "So your rude to a person but nice to a horse? That's very strange."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:37 pm

"IF you don't like the way i am when im alone go fucking walk somewhere else douche" came the immediate prickly response the soft tone that he had used gone. Thorned Crown reacted to the tone and shied slightly turning to face the what Brandon considered a stalker, Brandon stared at him with merciless aqua eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:43 pm

Jace sighed by the yet again insult. "This is the quickest way to Lannisport." He mumbled and shook his head, debating talking to someone to make a better route back. He looked at the horse and shuddered, not liking animals from them never liking him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:46 pm

He rested a hand on the horses neck and it flicked its ears before lowering its head some what, brandons face was hard, prickly and appearing uncaring. Underneath he desperatly wanted someone to try and reach out to find the lost boy behind the honey badger exterior. OF course that would never happen though, he whirled the horse around and continued walking
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 9:56 pm

"You should really try to be as nice to others as you are the horse.." Jace said to him, smiling ahead of him now, not looking at the boy. "Like I bet you can be." He said, tilting his head towards him as he smiled. The young lord watched the even younger knight on his horse and waited for the next insult. "I know you don't mean it." He told him, unless he did, he wasn't as sure as he seemed.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:03 pm

"you do not know the first thing about me Lord Tyrell" he said mockingly, he turned his gaze down to his horse and stated harshly "his name is Thorned Crown, Thorn for short hes a person too" he wanted to be kind but he didn't know how. people were strange and he couldn't understand them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 10:16 pm

Well, there goes his secret. He eyed Thorn, listening to the Knights rant. "Exactly, then your capable of being kind to other people." He had ignored the mocking tone in the boys voice. "You know my name, and you are, Lannister?" He asked, looking at him once more.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:56 pm

He grunted "Brandon" he gently stroked thorns neck the red and black stallion snorted softly flicking its ears back. Bran sighed softly to himself this tyrell was annoying, he had heard whispers throughout the land of him refusing to bed beautiful women. That made him wonder if the noble lord had a thing for men, bran himself knew that he preferred the male form
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Satisfied that the young knight said his name, he nodded in agreement for no reason. "Well, Brandon Lannister, this has been quit an interesting meeting, I shall cheer you on in the tournament." He said, looking ahead while his hands rested behind his back as he often did to look 'noble'.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:35 pm

"why would you? You don't know me, i am a honey badger on the outside there is no reason you would unless it is the common courtesy of saying that you will cheer for me when in actuality you will cheer for whomever you please" came the brisk prickly reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:49 pm

"I may not know you, but I don't see a reason not to cheer for you..." Jace told him then with a shrug of one of his shoulders he looked up to him, "plus, you seem like you need it." He commented on matter-of-factly to him. He smiled another of his smiles, the one that wasn't real, but just happened to be there.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:52 pm

He snorted "i dont need anythin from you, i don't need anyone" yeah that was true wasn't it? anyone who got close to him ended up dying, his ma, his pa, his last person that he actually cared about had been slaughtered before his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:17 pm

"Everyone needs something from others. Whether its coin, friendship, directions or even someone to cheer." Jace said that, but he too felt like he needed no one, that all he had to do was be strong, and the person others thought he should be, and he would be fine. "So... Does that mean you don't want me cheering for you?" He asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:26 pm

"You can cheer for whom you wish, i was simply pointing out that cheering does not help or earn luck, jousting is pure skill and knowing your opponent" he pulled Thorn to a halt and dismounted to give the stallion a break from his weight. He walked along holding the horses reins behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:33 pm

With a grin, he looked him over then ended up at his face. "Your stubborn, you know that?" He said to him, with a shake of his head once. "Don't worry, with my cheering, you'll win, and you can thank me later for it." He said with a chuckle in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:47 pm

He stared at him before he ducked under Thorns neck and said "Personal space, if anything your cheering would bring me bad luck not that luck even exists, you have to make your own luck" he petted Thorns neck continuing to walk, by the seven this man was a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion and The Rose
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next