The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lion and The Rose

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 6:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

la de dah, add stuff here later
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Taking out a solid gold coin that had something carved on one side she began flipping it up into the air, counting to a certain number of flips before she caught it. She was waiting for something else, this wretched inn annoyed her and she wanted nothing more to destroy it as it reminded her of her not so happy past. At that doors slid shut in her mind and the past was shoved away once more, her hand gave a slight tremor but other than that she appeared not to give two shits about anything
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:31 pm

Seeing the women who had been pestering Brandon, the slightly, but actually very drunk Tyson got up and walked over to her. "Why?" He asked then realized he hadn't said anything after it. "Why did you say all of those things about the knight?" He asked with a grunt. "And myself."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Lana caught the coin and appraised him, before giving a wide smirk "because they were true no?" She continued sitting not respecting him a bit. One had to earn her respect and her respect was hard to earn, the spider in kings landing had her respect as they both understood one another, she finally stood smirking with mocking eyes "excuse this unworthy one for not bowing before the great lordship who still has no heirs and prefers to take men to bed rather than women"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:36 am

"You do not know me." He mumbled, but frowned, seeing all of the truth. It was true, and he was ashamed for it. He actually never had taken a man to bed, well, he might have once when he was too drunk to remember, or maybe even twice, but it never occurred to him that it would get out. As for heirs, there are rumors that he has one, but that, is a secret that he will forever keep. He pulled his sword closer to her, aiming for her throat slightly. "Watch what you say, but why let it be know that you know?"

Will stood up and went to Jace's side, somewhat bowing to the women. "Excause my friend, he has had much to drink and is not himself." He barely looked at her, he didn't care very much about her. He tried to pull Jace, but it didn't work, he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:40 am

Lana smirked pulling out her own dark shiny blade, flicking the sword away from her throat she smirked slightly "because why not? i know a whole more lot more than you realise boy" she held his sword away from her with the knife before her eyes flicked to Will '"it is fine my dear sir"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:48 am

Jace pulled himself away from Will and glared at her. "What you think you know, will be only that of useless information." He spat at her, then turned on his heels to walk away to his room. He left his men with his sword still in his hands and tried to remember where his room was. When only one room number came to mind, he walked towards it. At the door he found the key and walked in. Drunk enough not to realize that there was already someone in the bed, Jace plopped down on the side, slid out of his cloak and tunic and bare chested fell asleep. Little did he know he ended up in Brandon's room.

Will would have gone after Jace, but he knew the Lord needed to cool off. He took a glance at the women and thought about what had happened. "You would probably do better if you didn't do things to ignite peoples flame." He informed her which he knew she already knew.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 8:56 am

Brandon whom was also still rather drunk rolled over and snuggled against the warm figure that had so suddenly appeared in his bed. His nose was rather cold so he made sure to rest it against the warm skin of the figure.

She sheathed her knife and laughed mockingly "It is my job to ignite peoples flames, and amusing when they try to prove me wrong" She sat down at the table sipping from her mug. She glanced up at him "Names Lana, your name is Will"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:27 am

Jace stirred, slightly waking, enough to roll over, knowing that he was in bed with something but thinking it was a dream. He drunken smiled and wrapped his arms around the body, hoping that for the first tie he would wake up with that figure next to him, and not gone. Quickly, he was out like a light.

Will watched her, carefully, "Lana?" He reassured himself, not needing an answer back. "Are you going to tell me my past?" He asked with now a raised eyebrow. He grinned, awaiting to hear it. To see if this women would get it right. No one, in all the Seven, knew his past, and he would keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:31 am

Brandon smiled feeling safe in the embrace, his father wouldn't get him now right? right, he would be safe here. His arms came up to rest his hands on the warm skin, with a soft sigh he properly fell asleep. He mumbled drunkenly "dont let father hurt me"

Lana raised an eyebrow mockingly "oh bits and peices, you grew up with our dear drunken lord, but i don't listen to orders from anyone not even a jumped up bastards friend" she tapped her fingers on the table before she took another sip from her ale. A sarcastic glint appeared in her eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 9:49 am

Tyson thought he heard the body next to him speak, but he was too far gone to realize he was right. He slipped farther and farther into his deep sleep, feeling comfort from the situation he was in.

Will lost his grin and watched her. "So you know that, do you...?" He asked then smiled wickedly, "I lived with him starting when I was thirteen." He told her, showing he had history even before that. He laughed lightly and shrugged. "Some say I was running wit wolves by three, others a mermaid was my mother... Then there are some who believe I murdered a whole village." He told her and shrugged, "but they are all rumors... I guess you'll ever know." He told her and smiled a friendlier smile.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:32 pm

Lana smirked and stretched out slightly "rumors are halarious and easy to spread, it is better to back up your ideas with proof and fact" her dark colored eyes watched him with amusement "and then i can generally read what is going on in your little head" she smirked slightly, she grinned mockingly

Will chuckled and leaned back with his arms crossed on the table. "Yes, but no one knows facts... And what may I be thinking?" He asked, with a slight raise of his eyebrow. "I'm told im easy to read." He smirking, knowing it was the 'truth'.

"Sorry kiddo, I don't respond to challenges" she smirked at him, at 28 years of age she was considered getting on in years
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:40 pm

"Shame, I was looking forward to what you would say." He grinned and raised an hand, ordering another thing or regular water, finding it better then becoming drunk without a need.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:54 pm

She raised an eyebrow saying with evident amusement "oh honey does your mother know that you're out?" young men honestly. She was older than plenty of them and it always amused her at how some of them were like puppies while others were more standoffish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:18 pm

"Im not like Jace, I prefer... The soft touch of a women." He grinned then started to explain why he ordered water. "I need to be able to help out my Lord if the situation arises, so only water for me." He told her just s the man brought tit to him.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 5:20 pm

Lana raised an eyebrow "oh really? tell me something i don't know kiddo" she snickered slightly before she folded her arms over her chest and coyly half closed her eyes. "My touch is not soft, and i prefer my men with more backbone and better perceptive skills" the smirk on ehr face was mocking and bored
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:12 pm

Will smiled and pushed himself up to stand straight. "I never said I cant handle rough. Actually, my type of soft would be considered dangerous to most." He said with a wink and turned to leave, back to his men. With a raised hand he said his farewells, "I hope we meet again, Lana."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:16 pm

Brandon awoke with a throbbing head and a warm body beside him, he moved slightly stretching and yawning. He didn't bother opening hsi eyes though, hoping that he was home and he was young again waking up in his own bed beside his dog.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:23 pm

Jace felt a movement, so he mumbled out to them "stop moving..." And was somewhat out when he pulled them closer to him, his arms making them touch his bare chest more then before. He huffed in his almost sleep, wanting his dreams to come back.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:25 pm

Brandon complained when he was smooshed back into the others chest, wait hold on, dogs didn't talk and nor did they have such smooth skin. He began wriggling trying to get out of the strong arms that held him still, the thrashing around hurt his head but he was afraid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:27 pm

From all the movement, Jace opened an eye to look, and quickly released Brandon when he realized he was latching onto someone. It was confusing at first, but he understood who it was and such. "Br-Brandon..." He said, sitting up quickly.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:28 pm

Bran fell off the bed backward landing with a heavy thud, rubbing his head he moaned "ugh... ill never drink heavily again" that of course was just the lament of the hung over. Sitting up and sheilding his eyes from the light that came in through the window he blinked recognizing the voice he thudded back down curling up "ugh........."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Jace moved to the end of the bed and starred at Brandon with a concerned, but humored expression. "Are you alright?" He asked, moving up the bed to stand up. All the while, his mind was trying to piece together what had happened the night before. He reached out when he saw a red mark on his forehead, which as he remembered, he was giving himself. He touched his forehead and frowned.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:33 pm

He froze under the touch before he scooted away into a corner watching him through eyes that were internally fighting between honey badger self and the gentle self. he bit his lip and said hurriedly "you won't tell father will you?" his father was still alive searching for him, he knew this and it was why he was the odd lone knight who preferred to be by himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Jace frowned, slightly hurt that he would move away from him but none the less, he acted like he didn't mind. "No, I'll never." He mumbled to him, tilting his head. "We... Didn't do anything... Brandon.." Although he wished that they did. He sat on the bed and sighed. "Unfortantually..." He accidently muttered.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 6:40 pm

"I know, i mean you wont tell him that you saw me, he'll hurt me again" he began rocking back and forth, flashing back and forth between honey badgger, scared little boy, and gentle and considerate. His arms clasped around him and his aqua eyes flashed around "no don't tell him please please" he whispered as if the very walls had ears
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion and The Rose   The Lion and The Rose - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion and The Rose
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next