The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aquilla

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

The Aquilla  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 10:57 am

First topic message reminder :

The Aquilla a mighty Vessel who happens to be a pirate ship, captained by the flamboyant Otis Cooper the crew is wide and varied. The first mate position is currently open for grabs and ther ehave been a few silent fights over the position. The ship is full of drama and there is always something going on, forget the navy this ship has it all from wenches who'll gut you if you look at you wrong to the ships personal man whore. The basic rules are listen to the captain and don't cut anyone out of a deal. The Aquilla  - Page 5 Aquila
Characters
Thea Alderson
Lana Hayles
Otis Cooper
Elizabeth Mckinnan (Rose)
Joshua Harrison
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 3:27 pm

Lana thought about it before she shrugged "since you asked ever so nicely i will consider it, but i cannot enter the brig whilst it is occupied you may want to clean it out first" her eyes flicked to joshua "you might want to know that it is Thea locked in there Harrison" that mocking grin reappeared on her face. Oh this was fun fun fun, the ship had been oh so boring recently
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:00 pm

"Cleaning is a woman's job!" Connor called although he was wondering who Thea was. They'd been talking about a new female so that was probably her. He took a step backwards and leaned against the railing, wondering how long it was until they sailed and if he'd have time for another trip into the port town.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:08 pm

Joshua gave a sigh before disappearing below deck to release Thea. He headed down into the brig and raised an eyebrow at, "Well, it isn't me for once." He took the key down from a hook on the wall and unlocked the cell to let her out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:17 pm

Thea rolled her eyes, getting out of the cell as soon as he opened it. "Thanks," she told him softly. Then she opened her bag to take out a small dagger. Anyone who knew Thea knew that she never carried weapons or, at least, she never used to. That was before France. Now she just really wanted to kill the bitch that had locked her in there.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:25 pm

Lana was sitting on the railing still, she had her sword out resting on her legs, cleaning it from a few bloodstains that had gotten on it. The bloodstains were from a man who thought that he could woo any girl over to him and if they didn't comply he'd rape them, she normally was pretty ambiguoous but the man had tried to rape her so she had given him a swift lesson. he wouldn't be raping anyone anymore, oh she had'nt killed him just made him an eunich
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 4:48 pm

Thea looked at Josh. "You haven't seen that Lana bitch anywhere, have you?" she asked. "She locked me in there and I swear I'm going to kill her." Obviously she didn't really care that she was at a disadvantage due to her limp, or that Lana had managed to overpower her before. She had experience fighting so she knew she wouldn't let that woman overpower her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Joshua gave a sigh, "She's on deck last I saw. The man up there might be more worth your time to hit, though." He shrugged a little before running his fingers through his hair and heading up the stairs. He made his way back on deck and glanced around a little. Maybe this ship wasn't such a good idea. They hadn't left yet, still plenty of time to back out.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:21 pm

Lana had finished cleaning her saw edged cutlass and now was using it to reflect the sun off the blade to hit Connor in the eyes. A devlish smirk on her face, oh he was fun to toy with, especially since his reactions were so halarious, even as he toyed with Rose, Lana toyed with him. She was unaware of the golden coin that peeped out from its current spot in her pockets
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:24 pm

Connor squinted as she aimed the reflection of the light in his eyes, growling softly. He glared at her before turning his eyes away so that he didn't have to look into that annoying glow. Then, hearing Thea, he gave a soft smirk. "Cat fight," he muttered lowly.

Thea followed him up onto the deck. Spotting Lana, she gave a soft growl and stalked towards her. "Oi, bitch!" she called. "Did you really think you were going to get away with that little stunt?" she demanded. She unsheated the small dagger, not caring that Lana had a sword held up. She'd fought with worse odds before.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:30 pm

"Oh so I did get under your skin after all?" she didn't bother looking up instead she sheathed her sword and stood her eyes already planning out what she was going to do. She looked up with a grin, "Thea Thea, you really are adorable, you act different ways at once as a rather easy to see shield, you need to work on your skills" she flicked her eyes toward the cabin "I doubt that the captitain would be happy if you started a fight even if he is favoring you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:41 pm

Thea growled softly before raising the dagger to point directly at Lana's throat, mere inches away. "Do you think I care, bitch?" she asked. "I could find another ship easy." Her eyes were narrowed to little more than slits. She was very tempted to take the other woman's sword and run her through with it like she'd done to countless others.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:48 pm

Lana began laughing "oh i see i see, you don't like being caged" she cut off her laughter and stood folding her arms over her chest "you need to work on your lock picking skills then, or you'll always be a damsel in distress" her eyebrows raised "if you cant handle the jandal then i would expect you to at least be in full condition before you bother" her eyes ran over Thea and she smirked, walking over and easily grabbing the younger woman by the wrists she pressed a hard hand to the other girls burn "dance twinkle toes" she warned before Thea was let go and Lana was out of reach once more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 5:59 pm

Thea grimaced as Lana pressed a hand to the large burn on her shoulder, squirming in her grasp as she gasped softly. It felt as though the burn was being re-done on her shoulder and it hurt like hell. Once she was let go, she backed off a couple of steps, glaring at Lana. If this was how she wanted to play it, then fine. Slipping the dagger back into her bag, she took off the satchel and placed it down. Then she dove at Lana, punching her in the face- hard.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:08 pm

Lana took the punch to the face beginning to laugh, her nose broken dripped blood down it "oh do go on, add more pain to it, that pain is so faint it barely tickles" slave scars around her wrists were revealed as she slammed one fist into the other girls stomach and her right fist hard into Theas throat. After those two strong punches she moved out of reach once more and flicked her attention over to Connor "you know how you wish for money? sell whats in her satchel to the right people and you'll have enough to not bother being a pirate for a few months"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:18 pm

Thea gasped at the first punch, then choked at the next- coughing loudly. She leaned on the railing for a moment to regain her breathing. Then, as the other woman looked to Connor, she charged, tackling her around the stomach, and shoved her to the decking. Right now, oddly enough, she didn't seem to care about her satchel or even the contents. Her only focus was beating the shit out of Lana.

Connor gave a slightly suspicious look before strolling over to pluck up Thea's bag, sticking one of his grubby hands inside. He pulled out a couple of maps and discarded them on the decks, obviously not really thinking they looked worth much. Then he pulled out the compass, the one that Josh had gotten for her, and gave it a glance before stuffing it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Lana laughed darkly, she shifted her weight getting a better purchase before she did one big shift and moved Thea off her. She got up and sighed slightly "hmm, i think you need another lesson" she curled a hand around her sword hilt and drew it thought fully, "Lets talk about this sweetie, this is your own fault, if you had not come to satisfy your curiosity you wouldn't be in this predicament" her green eyes flashed before she twirled the sword through the air. Her eyes twinkled and she turned slightly, laughing moving back down below the decks she chose a cell at random and hid several of her things within before she moved to the cell beside it and reclined on the cot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Thea stayed seated on the deck as Lana stood, ready to use the height against the other woman if she came close again. As she pulled out her sword, Thea narrowed her eyes. Striking her while she was unarmed was a cowardly thing to do and she was glad when the woman turned away and headed below deck. Grimacing slightly, she tenderly rubbed her shoulder before using the railing to get to her feet again.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:39 pm

Rose was watching it all with interest before she noted Connor going through Theas things "OI, Connor, your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries! Leave the girls things alone!" she moved down off the prow and onto the deck again. She walked up to him glowering up at him, "Go flirt with your girlfriend" she sneered slightly "and give back what you took"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:45 pm

"She's not my girlfriend," Connor huffed but he handed her the mostly empty satchel. "It's just a load of crappy papers and tools anyway. I wouldn't have the slightest clue where to sell them." He then headed off the ship, trodding on the maps that he'd left lying on the deck as he went- he also kept the compass.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:47 pm

Roses eyes twitched "you act like shes your girlfriend, not tha tyou'd know what to do with one!" she yelled after him, she picked up the maps neatly placing them back in the bag. She wandered over to Thea "here, sorry about them" she wasn't good at making friends but she decided that they could unite in their shared hatred of some of their crew members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:51 pm

Thea took the bag from her. "Thanks," she muttered in a cracking voice. She rubbed her shoulder again, remaining silent for a few moments. "How the hell do you deal with those two on a daily basis? I seriously want to run both of them through and I've only been here a short while." Perhaps she'd get off the ship at the first port they got to after this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:52 pm

Joshua hung back, forming opinions, debating whether or not he should stay. Such conflict on a ship wasn't something he was looking forward to. Depending on where the ship was headed, he could be stuck with them for weeks or even months. He gave a bit of a sigh, looking out over the water.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 6:58 pm

Rose smirked slightly "oh i daydream constantly of how i'll kill them, Lana ill kill quickly but i'd love to make connor suffer, im staying on so i can wait until in the midst of a battle i can kill one of them by uh what would you say? mistake" She chuckled slightly "basically my advice is to avoid lana like the plague and piss off Connor by doing things that he think that women can't do" she shrugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:10 am

Thea nodded, smiling at Rose slightly as she looked through her bag. "That pig damaged my maps and stole my compass," she muttered angrily. "Why does the captain even keep people like them aboard? They deserve to rot." She continued to grumble curses and threats under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 8:13 am

"He stole something? oh good" her face brightened "We can tell the captain and get his grubby ass thrown into the brig as well" she paused "I think the captain keeps lana around as punishment for those who do things, ie like ser pig he hates her so being thrown into the brig is a real punishment since its her abode"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aquilla    The Aquilla  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aquilla
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Land of Role Play :: Role Play :: Human Roleplay-
Jump to: