The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
The Land of Role Play
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rp site

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

War and Peace

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Wyndy

Wyndy

War and Peace - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2016 12:41 am

First topic message reminder :

WW2 has finished, and the world is patching itself up. Killian has found himself a place to attempt and live while he comes to terms with losing Renee, and Renee, having survived the camps, has found herself a tiny apartment and a shitty job.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 2:43 pm

She was starting to figure everything out, and had started to take a shine to the exwar veteran, to the point where she'd now willingly walk up to him and stick her head in the halter for him. She was quickly getting used to him leaning on her for support too, he'd mentioned something about starting to ride and if she was honest she'd been looking forward to doing something interesting. He'd put her in a rubber bit that couldn't hurt her mouth and she'd become very much accustomed to having a bridle on that didn't hurt, she'd been lunged in the saddle as well. It'd been about three months or so to get this far with her, happily cropping grass she noticed the man leaning on the fence and lifted her head studying him before heading over to him in hope that he might have carrots on him
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 3:10 pm

The strange Melissa seemed to have wandered off a few months back, apparently deciding that there was no need for her to hang around any more. Not minding it, Julian wandered over to the red mare’s paddock to lean on the fence and watch her. She was coming along quite nicely now that she’d decided he wasn’t too bad after all. Predictably, she came over to sniff his pockets, and he passed her a few pieces of carrots, rubbing her forehead gently. “Reckon it’s time to start back you properly huh ginger?” It was going to be interesting, but hopefully he wouldn’t get thrown. That just made his whole day worse. Moving along to the gate, he opened it and slipped the halter over her head, giving her neck a rub when she stayed still for him. “Come on then. Let’s see what happens.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 5:14 pm

Crunching the carrots and letting him rub her forehead the mare sighed and flicked her tail, obediently poking her nose through the correct hole and keeping still while he did up the buckle. Not that worried she followed him obediently over to the rail and rather comfortably enjoyed the thorough grooming that she was given. Holding very still as she was saddled and when bridled she used her lips to pull the bit into her mouth, once tacked up she shook herself off and flicked her ears watching the human intently. She'd learnt plenty about what life as a horse could be, she'd watched him work other horses and had experienced nothing but good things despite being rather wild and crafty in the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 6:41 pm

Today seemed to be a lesser pain day, and that was partly the reason why he’d chosen to try backing her properly. Checking to make sure the bit was settled comfortably for her, he ran his free hand gently down her neck, double checking that everything was fine, and that nothing was going to make it uncomfortable for her. It had been a long while since he’d backed a kill pen horse, and he wasn’t entirely sure how it would go. “Well, here goes nothing I suppose,” he murmured, and led her to the block he used to mount his horses. Letting her sniff at it, he stepped on and leaned on her back, keeping an eye on her head to see what she was thinking about.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 10:06 pm

Cocking an ear back towards him as he murmured, the red mare sighed to herself and wandered along after him, inspecting the mounting block and giving it a quick chew with her teeth she moved and stood where he could get up onto her. Turning her head to watch him when he leaned against her, she investigated him then licked her lips, ground her teeth and returned her head to where she normally held it not that worried. She trusted him enough to go along with what was happening, that and she was intelligent enough to understand this was part of her learning to carry him. Flicking her tail at a persistent fly that wouldn't bugger off, the chestnut mare appeared to almost be half asleep, her eyes half closed and her body language relaxed although her eyes opened and she turned to look at him whenever hemoved
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 10:19 pm

Praising her gently when she appeared to accept it, he rubbed her neck and took the risk of pulling himself up onto her properly, leaving his crutch on the ground with a thankful sigh. It was so much nicer to be on a horse and far more mobile. “How’s that, red?” he asked quietly, settling himself in the saddle more comfortably. He did like this saddle, it was one of the more comfier ones that he had. Stroking her neck gently, he tapped her side with his heel, having already taught her that the single tap meant go forward. He wasn’t expecting anyone to turn up today, so he had plenty of time to work with the mare, and hopefully not get thrown.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 10:34 pm

Easily balancing herself when he pulled himself up onto her, she didn't move, softly snorting in response to his question she moved forward at the gentle tap remembering what he'd already taught her. Wandering around slowly as she began figuring out how best to walk with the weight distributed on her, she kept her ears tilted back listening to him. This was the start of doing more than just sitting stuffing her face all day, and she looked forward to actually doing something, the more she wandered around the more she was able to adapt to the added weight. Pausing in her walking to itch her knee, the mare was busy there for a few moments before she was wandering around again, slowly heading towards the window where she'd figured out where the kitchen was half hoping she might be able to stick her head through an open window and steal fruit out of the fruit bowl.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 10:49 pm

Picking up the reins as she moved, he accustomed himself to her way of moving with ease, keeping his free hand resting on her mane to balance him more. He allowed her to scratch, content with her wandering where she pleased as she got used to him being on her back. When she began to aim for the kitchen window, he gathered the reins up and directed her away from it. “Ah ah, ginger. You know better than that.” Hearing a car in the distance, he glanced over to the long driveway, watching it come up. It was a cop car, he frowned, nudging the mare over to meet it. He didn’t reckon she’d spook, she was more cluey than most horses he’d dealt with. The cop car was what was confusing him – he couldn’t think of any reasons why they’d be coming to visit him, and he wasn’t sure he was all that pleased about it. He still liked his space and being alone.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 11:15 pm

Grumbling when she was prevented from stealing from the fruit bowl, the mare flicked her tail to properly show her dissatisfaction. Listening to the reins when she was guided over to the car, not really giving a shit about it, she stopped a sensible distance away and ground her teeth whilst licking her lips thoughtfully. Perking her ears forward to focus on it as a youngish man got out of the car, rose made her way over a little closer and when the moment was right grabbed the mans hat to chew on it rather smugly. The cop just grinned, he was a good sort who'd grown up elsewhere and had picked to come to the rural area away from the big city and all of its woes, he'd fitted in surprisingly well and in general was quite kind and open minded. "I see you've got a cheeky one this time Jules, I've come to talk to you about fostering someone" closing the car door after advising the little girl to stay put he sighed and looked up at him. "I know you havent fostered for a while, but the next place for this one is one of the childrens homes. She's been from foster home to foster home, barely speaking, freaks out if she's locked inside especially at night, hardly eats and is very timid of women. Poor kids only about three or four. She's never told anyone her name or her age, and she was found" he lowered his voice somewhat "in a concrete room" the brown eyed man was rather plain looking, however he was kind and gentle which meant he often got saddled with the kids plenty of other cops wouldn't touch. "I wont force you, I know you're busy with your horses as it is" he very carefully retrieved his hat from the ginger mare and inspected the bite marks a little bemusedly while waiting for Julians response.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 11:36 pm

Letting the reins rest on the mare’s neck, Julian didn’t try to stop her snatching the cop’s hat, not minding her cheekiness. The young cop was a good sort, and one of the few that had managed to get the stockman to open up a little since coming back from the war. Listening, Julian sighed, thinking it over. “Not sure I’d be able to keep up with a youngster, Marius,” he said bluntly. Especially a four year old. Keeping the mare’s teeth away from the cop, he studied what he could see of the little thing inside the car. She sounded like she’d be a hard foster, and he honestly wasn’t sure he was up to that any more. Even taking on problem horses was a carefully thought out process, and he rarely took on more than one at a time. “Wouldn’t really be fair on her.” He didn’t particularly like saying no, but it was a different decision to make than it had been before the war.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 25, 2017 11:45 pm

Marius nodded, he was still hoping he might be able to get Julian to at least meet the girl, she deserved a chance out here where she wouldn't feel trapped and alone. He'd managed to get a few things out of her having been the one cop they kept bouncing her back to whenever she didn't work out at a foster home. The little girl in the car had been fiddling with the cops badge having been offered it by the gentle man, looking up and seeing the seemingly large animal the green eyed girl undid her seatbelt. Scrambling over into the drivers seat she stood on it and stared out the window at the strange creature wondering what on earth it was, Marius spoke again "She isn't your typical four year old, I was hoping perhaps out here where there are'nt limitations would work for her. Could you do me a favour and meet her? Please?" he'd moved out here away from the cities for a reason and to him the small girl wouldn't cope well there with all of the concrete walls that grew in such places. Wondering what was going on Karliah, still held onto the badge while studying the creature, she wanted to find out what it was but he'd asked her to remain in the car so instead she lifted a hand and pointed at the orange thing tapping her small finger against the glass of the window
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:05 am

Studying the young man, Julian moved his gaze back to the little thing in the car, watching as she seemed interested in the mare. He was fully aware that if he agreed to meet her, he’d likely take her on, but it wasn’t in him to really refuse. “Alright,” he said, somewhat wearily. At least the quiet conversation was helping the mare get used to him just being on her back. “Can’t make any promises, I’m afraid. You know that.” He shortened the mare’s reins a little, just enough to let her know that she wasn’t allowed to muck up with the child. Beginning to be a little sore, he rubbed his leg absently, hoping that it wouldn’t take too much longer. He had things to do, and the way it was going, he wasn’t going to get everything done. But there had always been a reason he’d fostered, and he wasn’t going to rush the girl or the cop to go away, as much as he wanted to. He’d meet her, give her a bit of a chance, and see how things went.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 am

The curly haired man nodded "Yes I understand, thanks for at least agreeing to meet her" his gratitude showed itself on his features before he turned and smiled at the girl. Opening the door he crouched down to her level and spoke "This is the man I told you about, His names Julian, going to come and say hi sweetheart?" the green eyed girl studied him before nodding and scrambling out of the car. Not really registering Marius closing the door after her, she still held onto the badge tightly in one hand although Marius showed little interest in getting it back right at this point in time. He didn't press the girl to introduce herself to Jules knowing full well she had to do things in her own time, eventually she spoke "Wash you shitsh onsh?" her small voice held a lisp she had no idea she even had. The mares ears had flicked back at the slight shortening of reins, in silent acknowledgement, when the girl came within reach the ginger animals nostrils flared as she picked up the shadowy scent that hung around the girl. Knowing what that meant she shifted her weight then lowered her head and investigated the girl quietly, gently tickling her with her whiskers before lifting her head and sighing she's one of ice's - i'll bet you my dinner for a week she is Rose was quickly discovering that she didn't exactly mind the fact that he was resting upon her back, the saddle spread his weight out fairly well and he was quite balanced upon her.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:27 am

Watching her quietly, the stockman was mostly unaware of the gentle look in his eyes. It had been a long time since he’d fostered, and though he missed it, he was still wary of taking kids on when he wasn’t sure he could handle them. It just wouldn’t be fair on the poor kids. Since the mare was listening to him, he allowed her to lower her head and sniff at the girl, taking on board the new information. It merely solidified his half made choice, and he gave the girl a quiet smile. “She’s a horse. She helps me out around the farm.” Stroking Rose gently, he kept an eye on them both, preferring to be as ready as he could be should anything untoward happen. He was running his fingers absently through the mare’s mane, keeping himself grounded out of old habits he’d gotten into when working with Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:36 am

The girl had giggled without meaning to when the mare had tickled her with its whiskers, wanting to pat the mare she reached up. Rose studied the girl then quietly lowered her head again so the girl could touch her hand to her velvety muzzle, Karliah was gentle knowing how to from taking care of her own shadows. A smile stretching over her face at the softness of the horses nose, after a few pats Rose was finished and lifted her head up out of reach again, "Horshie" the girl murmured softly to herself before tucking her free thumb into her mouth and clutching the badge still while watching the man on board the horse. The policeman watched the girl fondly, as a single male on his own and with a full time job he wasn't allowed to foster kids or he would have done so, unmarried at 30 he often spoilt the kids that came into his care for however briefly. He'd taken the girl to see Moana in the movies since she'd shown interest in the water and she'd loved the entire thing, running a hand through his hair still holding onto his cap with his left hand he watched how she interacted with the horse and with julian not missing the gentle look in the stockmans eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 12:48 am

Watching how she handled the horse, Julian considered everything. “Like her do you, ginger?” he murmured, only half expecting a response from the temperamental mare. Giving her a longer rein so she could work things out, he studied the child again. “Got a name kiddo?” It was looking more and more like he’d take the little one on, and hopefully it wouldn’t all go to pot. He disliked trial fosters simply because it often put the child out of whack and made them feel more unwanted. Still, there was a chance that things wouldn’t work out here for the girl, and he had to make that clear. Giving a sigh, he moved his gaze to the cop, knowing that it had been fairly inevitable since the beginning that the girl would stay. “I won’t promise anything, but she can stay. We’ll see how she goes. If she wants to stay, that is.” He was never a fan of making a kid stay at a foster where they didn’t want to be. A foster place was supposed to become a home, and it would never be that if they hated it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 1:05 am

At the question rose just snorted, it was obvious that she at least tolerated the kid, as she hadn't savaged it. Keeping quiet instead she yawned and put one foot at rest half closing her eyes and relaxing, the sun was warm and pleasant, and she was safe enough with the stockman there so she made herself as comfortable as she was goign to get. Karliah pulled her thumb out of her mouth at the question and nodded slowly "Yesh, but itsh hard to shay" taking a deep breath she tried anyway "Klairliah" as usual mangling it horribly she grumped a little rather frustrated that she often couldn't say the words that she wanted to say. Keenly listening to what he said to Marius she interrupted the cop's reply "Wan shtay here" her response had Marius smiling slightly "I'll come back in a month then, and we'll review it then. In the mean time if anything crops up..." he reopened the car door and pulled out a bit of paper that he scrawled a number on "Ring me on this, its my private cellphone so i'll always answer" crouching down he talked to the girl again "Can i have my badge back please? I need it" Claire studied it then him quite fond of the shiny thing but handed it back to him with a nod. Clearly fond of the small child, Marius smiled "Thanks sweetie, you be good for Jules okay?" once he had her affirmation he moved and got her small suitcase of things out of the back and carried it to the verandah for her. After that he farewelled the pair of them and left rather reluctantly as he was surprisingly fond of the girl.
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 26, 2017 1:17 am

Amused at the mare’s response, he rubbed her neck, and took the offered piece of paper. Hopefully he wouldn’t need to use that, but it was nice of the youngster to offer it. He seemed quite fond of the little thing. “Alright squirt, you can stay here.” Waiting until Marius had gone, he moved the reins to wake Rose, glancing down at the girl for a second. “See that railing over there? Reckon you can wait there while I take care of the mare?” He didn’t want her getting in the way and potentially spooking the mare while he got off. Nudging the mare to get her moving, he directed her back over to the block, carefully dismounting and rubbing her neck before picking up the crutch with a sigh. He did so hate the stupid thing. “An easy first ride for you, ginger. We’ll build it up, start teaching you some proper work. You’ve been wanting that a while, haven’t you?” Slipping the reins over her head, he led her over to the railing, ignoring the constant pain. He was more than used to it by now. Tethering the mare, he began the painfully slow process of untacking her, finally getting the saddle and bridle off so that he could show the kid how to brush her. Glancing at her, he tilted his head towards the shed. “Come on, squirt. I’ll show you how to brush her. You’ll need a stool.” Showing her where it was, he collected the brushes and helped her position the stool so she could reach and brush Rose. “Like this. Firm brushes, make all the hair lie flat.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 8:59 pm

Flicking her ears and opening her eyes again when the reins were moved, the red mare appearing to rouse herself, watching as the little girl trotted over to the rail, Rose moved over to the mounting block and stood still with a yawn. Not moving a muscle as he dismounted she waited for him to pick up the crutch and followed him obediently back to the railing standing there and yawing again. Proper work sounds good, sitting in the paddock all day is boring watching as he and the girl headed off, she snorted at the sight of the small child dragging the stool and sometimes carrying it although not for very long as she wasn't that strong. The orange mare soon lowered her head and relaxed fully under the firm brushes from both the man and the small child
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 01, 2017 10:48 pm

Giving the mare a gentle rub on her forehead, Julian made his way around to the other side of her, leaning against her as he usually did. “I reckon you'll do well,” he murmured, making sure that all the sweat was off her. he'd already worked out that she got cold quite easily, and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. When she was completely brushed off, he offered her a few pieces of carrots, watching the small child carefully to see what she would do now. He was still unsure about how well he'd foster her. It had been so long, and things were so different now. He knew that he treated people differently now, but he rarely wanted to be in someone else's company. “I'll teach you the work I need, and we'll see how things go.” Untying the lead rope from the railing, he took the mare back to her paddock and turned her loose, leaning on the fence to watch her for a while. She'd done well with her learning this morning, and if things all went well, he'd do a bit more with her after lunch.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:23 pm

Flicking her tail she didn't fuss when he leaned against her, listening carefully as he told her he thought she'd do well, closing her eyes and enjoying the brushing a soft sigh escaped the mare. Usually grumpy being brushed was one of the few times she was content, smelling the carrots she took them gently out of his hand having learnt it was better to be gentle with him. If it was a different adult she likely would have grabbed the carrot fast and likely some of their skin as well. Nodding her head once as he spoke the mare observed the little girl, before wandering along next to Julian and once turned loose trotted off and at her favourite spot began pawing at the ground. Getting down onto the ground she rolled and worked dirt into her coat rather happily.

Brushing as best as she could, the small child brightened up with interest when the man gave the horse carrots, about to ask for some too she stopped herself. No fosters had to be good and work, not ask for things, they'd take what was given and be thankful, keeping back as the tall man took the horse and wandered off. Karliah hesitated then trotted after once the man was leaning on the fence, stopping on the otherside she couldn't help her giggle at how funny the red pony looked when she was rolling
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 9:51 pm

Watching Rose rolling, he was glad that she’d settled down. She hadn’t turned out to be so much of a troublesome horse as he’d thought in the beginning, and he was pleased with her. Hopefully she’d turn out to be a good work horse for him. Glancing at the girl when she giggled, a softer look crossed his face before he took hold of the crutch again. It was lunch time, and she was probably hungry. “Come on. Lunch.” He wanted something for his pain too, and perhaps get to know the girl a little more. Making something simple for them, he pushed the sandwich towards her. “Bring your suitcase in after lunch. Your room is across from the lounge room.”
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:13 pm

Going quiet when he spoke, she nodded and trailed after him, staying close but not too close. Accepting the sandwich without complaint she hungrily devoured it. Strangely she ate the sandwich leaving the crusts and finished the crusts last, happily swiping her tongue around her mouth incase she'd missed any crumbs. The girl obediently did as she was told, carrying her little suitcase that her name written on it and had some attempt of someone trying to colour out the name. Dropping it in surprise when she saw the interior of the room, the little girl's mouth popped open with surprise "woowww ish huuuuuge" it was like an entire house to the little girl, wandering over to the seemingly huge bed she could barely see over the top of it, the thing that caught her attention was the door that seemed to lead outside. Trotting over to the door she reached up for the door knob and frowned when she couldn't reach, so she got her suitcase again and dragged it over to stand on. Opening the door and realizing there was a deck outside her room where she could see the stars from her face lit up again, the strange mans house was like a mansion, as long as the door wasn't locked so she could get outside she could do whatever was required to stay here
Back to top Go down
Wyndy

Wyndy

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 08, 2017 10:44 pm

Finding something for his pain, hopefully that would start to kick in soon, and he leaned on the doorframe rather heavily, watching her reaction to the room. It wasn’t unlike the others he’d seen, and he gave a quiet nod. “The room’s yours for as long as you stay here. Decorate how you like. The only time doors are locked around here is when we’re not here.” Rubbing his leg absently, he gave a quiet sigh, just wanting to get back out with his horses. “I only have three rules. No lying, no stealing, and no hurting my animals. I’m sure you can do that. Unpack if you want, or explore. I don’t care what you do.” Finished for now, he headed back outside again, picking up his hat and moving towards the few two year olds that he was training before selling on.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Main account
Raven

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 09, 2017 11:02 am

Looking back at him as he spoke, she studied him with her green gaze nodding to show she understood. Questions bubbled in her mind, he seemed to not want her so why had he agreed to foster her? She knew better than to ask so she just nodded again when he told her the three rules, those were easy to follow after all. He left shortly after and all on her own, the girl hummed to herself before deciding that she'd not bother unpacking it'd just be a waste of time. Closing the door out onto the porch, the girl wandered after the man in the hat, far enough away to not get in the way, she was curious about the horses and wanted to learn and she'd found the best way to learn was to watch from a distance. That way if he got angry at her for watching she could get away quicker, these horses were smaller and more leggy, curious as ever she found a place out of the sun and settled to watch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War and Peace   War and Peace - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War and Peace
Page 10 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next